Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheCatsEyes
AngelicHeart
TheCatsEyes
AngelicHeart
TheCatsEyes
She wondered what was going on in his head. His eyes were chnging colour rapidly, so, obviously,there was alot. "Close enough to what?" she asked, stepping in a bit closer.

"Umm umm nothing nothing at all" he said trying to shake his head of the thought

"I guess I'll just have to take your word for that." She sat back down in her chair and continued eating. When she was nervous she ate. come to think of it, when she was nervous,she did alot.

Heart sat there staring at her rubbing the back of his neck nervous and confused

"You look nervous. Want to talk about it?"

"I'm just a tad nervous because I...I...it's just that I ummm" Heart stopped speaking not knowing how to express himself
"I hate this" he thought to himself sitting there
AngelicHeart

Caleera could tell Heart was nervous, it was very obvious. She felt she should say some comforting words, "You know, it's okay if you don't want to talk about why your nervous, or stressed out. We've only just met," she paused and mumbled,"evenifitseemslikeaneternity," she bgan again,"So, I completely understand if you can't, or don't want to be,completely open with me." she offered him an empathetic smile.
TheCatsEyes
AngelicHeart

Caleera could tell Heart was nervous, it was very obvious. She felt she should say some comforting words, "You know, it's okay if you don't want to talk about why your nervous, or stressed out. We've only just met," she paused and mumbled,"evenifitseemslikeaneternity," she bgan again,"So, I completely understand if you can't, or don't want to be,completely open with me." she offered him an empathetic smile.

"An enternity is a long time" he said with a partial smirk
She looked at him,somewhat embaressed,"Yes, it is. But, I don't mind so much with you....." she let her sentence trail off.
TheCatsEyes
She looked at him,somewhat embaressed,"Yes, it is. But, I don't mind so much with you....." she let her sentence trail off.

"And why is that?" he asked peering into her eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces