Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jorryn Chalise Skye

User Image

Jorryn smiled, "That would be great, thank you." Her sheet music began to rustle in the wind and she tucked it away into her bag. "I am Jorryn, it is nice to meet you."

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
•♫•вяσσkє•♫•

User Image

Brooke looked at Jorryn. Hello Jorryn, I'm Brooke"
she said holding out her hand

•♫•вяσσkє•♫•
Jorryn Chalise Skye

User Image

Jorryn smiled and lightly took the girls hand and kissed it. "It is a pleasure to meet you." she said sweetly.

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
•♫•вяσσkє•♫•

User Image

Brooke blushed lightly, and smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you too"

•♫•вяσσkє•♫•
Jorryn Chalise Skye

User Image

Jorryn smiled a charming smile, "Could you be so kind as to show me where Iris dorm room one is?" she asked sweetly. This girl is really cute she thought to herself.

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
•♫•вяσσkє•♫•

User Image

"Sure, are you Iris or another one? Brooke
thought this girl was really pretty,she wanted to get to know her more

•♫•вяσσkє•♫•
Jorryn Chalise Skye

User Image

Jorryn waited for Brooke to lead the way, "I am in Iris room one, I just got here today." she smiled and couldn't wait to get to know Brooke more.
User ImageRitsuka smiled that the girl was talking to her. "My name is Ritsuka." She shook TJ's hand slightly and gave a small smile. "You wouldn't happen to know where the Iris dorm is would you?" She asked shyly. "Cause I'm pretty lost.
She anime sweated and hoped she could get help.

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
•♫•вяσσkє•♫•

User Image

Brooke started to walk, toward the building, she was thinking of something to say then finally she came up with something "So, why did you choose to come to an all girl school?" she asked looking at Jorryn

•♫•вяσσkє•♫•

Aged Raider

TJ Walker

User Image
TJ looked at her for a moment then her eyes gazing over at the building in front of her. "Well..." She started rubbing the back of her neck. "That's the dorm building as far as I can tell." She said nudging her head at the building. "But I don't know which one exactly Iris. I'm in Iris myself so you and I are left in the same boat." She said quietly feeling like a slight idiot for not knowing but then again, she was new as well so it was excusable for the most part.
Jorryn Chalise Skye

User Image

Jorryn followed Brooke to the building, "My parents thought sending me here would make me focus on my studies." she grinned a little at that thought. "They want me to focus onn my music carreer more then anything. Why did you choose an all girls school?" she asked curously.
User Image"Well I saw a map inside the main building, but I'm one whose never really been good with maps." Man I'm no help to this situation but at least I met someone.. Ritsuka sighed slightly and then but I smile on her face. "Well maybe we can look for it together. What dorm number are you?"

Aged Raider

TJ Walker

User Image
TJ stood up brushing off the light dust from her black clothing offering a light smile back. "It wouldn't hurt to take a look. Sorry I'm no help. As for room number, I'm in three." She said placing her hands in her pockets. "On the way we can possibly ask another where exactly the dorms are." She offered trying to determine an easier way to find their respected rooms.
User Image "Okay." Ritsuka smiled and held onto her smallish suitcase. She was glad that someone was kind to her, this being the first time really ever to be away from her brother. "So why are you here?" Ritsuka asked. Crap..I should have phrased that better..

"Whoops! I didn't mean it the way it sounds." She sweated.

Aged Raider

TJ Walker

User Image
With a small shrug, TJ really ignored how it was said just paying attention to the words. "Not too sure myself. I was kicked out of my old school and sent here 'cause my dad thought it would be better for me. Sent from a land down under to the land of the rising sun." She said hinting at where she was originally from and nothing more. "How about you?" She asked keeping up her stern pokerface as she glanced the other girl.

TJ was thinking to herself maybe she did have that chance to overcome her social awkwardness if not, atleast tolerate it. Had someone talked to her back in her home school, TJ would have just walked away or ignored her. But right now, TJ was accutally proud of herself she did neither and was working to slightly overcome her stupid habit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff