Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

To whom it may concern:
We are pleased to inform you that you are invited to attend St. Spica's Academy For Girls. It is an elite academy for young gifted women such as yourself. Here you will be given an excellent education, and will be able to meet all sorts of talented students and make friends and possibly find love. The train to bring you here will leave on August 3rd at 11:30 a.m.
We all hope to see you here!
-Headmistress Rue

User Image

Hilarious Genius

Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Dorm List
White List
Black List

First and foremost, I AM GODDESS OF THIS RP! Kite293 will also be in charge of this, so what we say goes.

This is of course Gaia, so please follow all TOS.

All races are accepted.

Since there are some youngsters that are online, I will ask we keep it PG-13. If you must, please take it to PMs.

There will be NO GODMODDING! It's irritating, and not needed.

This RP is Semi-literate. I know it's hard to come up with paragraphs upon paragraphs when it comes to Rping, but I would like to keep it to a 3 sentence minimum.

Please keep everyone involved. I don't want anyone feeling left out.

Kite and I would like this to continue, so if you are going to be leaving for a long period of time, please let us know.

PROFILES ARE TO BE PM'D TO ME! Please put "Love is Love" as the subject and place heart somewhere in your PM to let us know you have read the rules. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DO THIS!

Hilarious Genius

Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Dorm List
White List
Black List

Name:
Sexuality:
Classes: (You can make them up)
Clubs: (Make them up)
Dorm: (Rose, Iris, or Tulip dorm and a number 1-10)
Bio: (At least 3 sentences long. I don't want any N/A junk.)
Pic: (Anime please)
Username:

Hilarious Genius

Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Dorm List
White List
Black List

Name: Alice LaFleur
Race: Human
Sexuality: Lesbian
Classes: Advanced Literature, Math, and Science, French, and Music Appreciation.
Clubs: Choir, Drama, and Student Council (president)
Dorm: Iris dorm #1
Bio: Grew up being the genius in her family and her parents decided that she would be better off in an academy such as this one so she could focus on her studies. She comes off as a quiet, friendly girl towards all the students, but rumors have it that she's seduced many of them including the student council. Could this rumor be true?
Pic:User Image
Username: Rue_The_Raven

ReconstructedNothing

Name: Katerine "Kat" Cedarson
Race: Mostly Human, a bit of demon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Classes: Literature, Psychology, Spanish, Art, Math
Clubs: Video Game Club, Drama
Dorm: Iris Dorm #4
Bio: A trouble-making girl from an upperclass family. Her parents sent her to the academy with hopes of having her return a respectful woman. She hopes to totally ruin that idea. Back home Kat was famous for getting her way, using words or otherwise. She's a tough girl but still quite nice and loves acting goofy, she just hates rules.
Pic: Kat
Username: ReconstructedNothing

X x Mudd x X
heart

Name : Maria Tsarouhi
Race : Human
Sexuality : " 98.9% straight "
Classes : Spanish, Advanced English, Honours Math, Physical Education, Science
Clubs : Drama, Art, Basketball, Soccer
Dorm : Rose Dorm, 9
Bio : Maria, a hardcore athlete, has basically lived a laid back life, playing it all by ear. She lives to have fun and as a result has done tons of things to get in trouble. Though she is described as bad-a**, she is kind and outgoing although sarcastic is also a description word for Maria. Despite being laid back, with her kind attitude and natural wits, she manages to get good grades and ends on good terms with teachers, unless she doesen't feel like finishing her homework.
Pic : User Image
Username : X x Mudd x X

Soldier of ZAFT

Name: Trace "TJ" Walker
Classes: Medieval history, Algebra, Science, Literature, Computer courses
Clubs: Archery
Dorm: Iris, room 3
Bio: TJ was an only child and her father wanted the best for her when her mother died when she was very young. TJ is quick witted as she uses words as her means for actions and has never raised her voice for any reason. In reguards to it, TJ is rebellous by nature though hardly ever feels the need to cause a riot though has the tendency to annoy others with the truth and her use of words. She hardly ever cares for other's feelings when it comes to certain siturations. Though, she is very loyal to whoever she does consider friends. But a whole new school for her is a change as she considers it a hostile environment. She also hates being called her first name as it irrates her to no end.
Pic:
User Image
Username: Soldier of ZAFT

Kyosuke the Wolf
Name:
Azar Rama
Race:
Half Human/Half Fire Demon
Sexuality:
Lesbian
Classes:
Metal Shop, History, Demonology, P.E., Literature
Clubs:
Karate
Dorm:
Rose, Room 7
Bio:
She comes from an advantage family...minus the mother of a fire demon and human father. Her mother taught her daughter pride but in her last school it got her in trouble for the fighting she caused with a gang of boys. Her father and mother decided it be best that she go to a private school. Though Azar not being happy about it she went to make her mother and father happy. Azar has a temper..just like any other fire demon and gives a cold look with her pale blue eyes. She tends keep to herself and write...a lot.
Pic:
User Image
Username:
Kyosuke the Wolf

Amante De la Medianoche

Name: Ivy Augusta
Race: Human.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Classes: Music, Dance, Math, English, History.
Clubs: Drama, Dance.
Dorm: Iris 3
Bio: Ivy comes from a family of two. Her Mother and younger sister. Her classes explain most about her, she loves music and dancing. Her favorite part of history is the Victorian ages, and loves reading literature on it. Most of all she loves witch craft and cats. She enjoys wearing lolita and vitorian styled clothing.
She has never met her father, but enjoys her family no matter what. It was hard to leave her sister and mother, but she hopes to have a grand time at St. Spica Academy.
Pic: Ivy
Username: Amante De la Medianoche

A_Wonderful_Error
Name:Jorryn Chalise Skye heart heart heart heart
Race:human
Sexuality:Lesbian
Classes:Band ,Choir, Drama, Web Design
Clubs: Drama, Choir
Dorm: Iris dorm #1
Bio: Jorryn was raised in a family were you must be perfect at all times. Her parents thought sending her here would be best for her to persue her music career. So shy Jorryn set off keeping to herself most of the time and trying to focus on her music.
Pic: User Image
Username: A_Wonderful_Error heart heart heart heart

OhMGToast
heart

Name: Alyssa Stanton
Race: full blooded vampire
Sexuality: lesbian baby!
Classes: Music Theory, Band/Choir, Literature, Technology, Advanced Math and English and Social Studies.
Clubs: ARchery, Soccer, Softball, Snowboarding club, Art club too.
Dorm: Iris number 8
Bio: Well as you can already tell I am super active and want to take as many classes as I can. Hey! Dont get the wrong idea about me though. Im not a nerd. Not even close. I dont spend my time laziying the day away by reading and doing extra credit homework. Nobe, not even close to me. Though I do do my homework. The only reasson I take all these classes is because I like them and their fun. Maybe not math though cause in truth I stink at it and my parents forced me to tak it. On that point I think i'll tell you alittle bit about them. Their over protective, anoying, whish they could just leave me alone, always want to know what your up to kind of parents. Yeah their not the greatest but I guesse I still love them anyways. Well thats really all you need to know about me at the moment. Though you might find out more.
Username: OhMGTOast

nessabakura
heart

Name:Ritsuka Ness Agatsuma
Race:Half Neko
Sexuality:Bisexual
Classes: Algebra, English, Bio, History, Religion, French.
Clubs: Libary club, Manga club, and Cosplay club.
Dorm: Iris 5
Bio: She grew up with an older brother and very sick mother. Her father had died in a heist that he got caught up in. She always loved to be with her brother and sleep with him in his room. She never enjoyed being alone and her brother made sure she never was. Her mother died 2 years ago and her brother has taken up a job that has good pay and is able to care for her, in many ways.
Username:nessabakura

heart

0xXlost4everXx0
heart

Name: Kristina Grace Sayre
Classes: Advanced Literature, Math, and Science, Spanish, and Music Appreciation.
Clubs: Drama
Dorm: Iris 2
Bio: Kristina was born to a rather messed up Family. Her Mom is a drunk while her father left her mother when Kristina was 5. When her dad left that was when her mom started to drink. When her mom didn't drink she was a very kind and loving person but now her mom is mean and cruel. Kristina came to the school because she wanted to get away from her mom before things got worse also because she wanted to go to a better school.
Username: 0xXlost4everXx0

xXxUniquely_BeautifulxXx
Name: Yumi Mori
Sexuality: Female
Classes: Calculas, Advanced English, Advanced Spanish, U.S History A.P.
Clubs: Musical Arts, Gymnastics, Writing, and Photography
Dorm: Rose dorm number 10
Bio: Her mother was very locing to her. Her father was a very strict man who tried to keep her and her mother under tight rules. He didn't want Yumi to follow her dream of becoming a famous photographer, author, or singer. He wanted her to be a lawyer. Yumi and her mother grew ill of him and left. THey moved here and this is the first year Yumi is attending this school
Username: xXxUniquely_BeautifulxXx

-Parade-The-Day-
Name:Brooke Mason
Race:Human
Sexuality:Bisexual
Classes:English, Math, Science, Biography
Clubs:Art club
Dorm:Iris 8
Bio:Brooke up in a small town with only her mom.She decided she was tired going to a school with perverted boys, so she switched to an all girl school. She is hoping that she will get along with all the girls there
Pic:User Image
Username razz arade-The-Day-

Kaze_Ookami_Osaki

Name: Haruka
Race: genticaly enhanced human
Sexuality: lesbian
Classes: Martail Arts, Japanese History, Math, English, Japanese, mechanical design(art class)
Clubs:karate, japanese sword, anime, video game, Track
Dorm:Rose 1
Bio: Haruka does not remember much of her past as a result from events that she can't remeber. Hauka lives with three other girls outside of Spica. Her martial arts skills are unparalled. Also, because she is genetically enhanced to be a fighting exspert, 'perfect soilder' according to some.Haruka has a marking on the left arm that resembles a wing. This marking only appears when she is extremly angry; some call it 'the wing of the devil'. Haruka becomes pretty much un stopable once the marking appears. She has also been known to make the impossble possible. Haruka is called 'Devil's Angle', 'Death's Angle', or 'Genocide Angel' depending on who you ask. Haruka is stoic, cold, mysterious, portecitve, loyal, reseved and not good at showing her emotions.
Pic: Haruka(ignore the gun)
Username: Kaze_Ookami_Osaki

earthangel89

Name: Alexandra Whittiker
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Bi
Classes: (You can make them up) poetry 101, PE, home ec, and science
Clubs: (Make them up) none
Dorm: (Rose, Iris, or Tulip dorm and a number 1-10) Rose 6
Bio: (At least 3 sentences long. I don't want any N/A junk.) Alex is alone. She has no family and neede a place to go. She has been traveling from place to place looking for somewhere she will fit in and make some friends. She is a very nice person but can be really mean if you get on her bad side.
Pic: (Anime please)User Image
Username: earthangel89

Mrs PG-13
Name: Eunice [[u-nis]] Serenity Loneheart
Race: Earth Elf
Classes: Choir
Psychology
Physical Education
Dance
Clubs: Swimming
Archery
Dorm: Tulip 1
Bio: Eunice was born from Serenity and Demitrius Loneheart. They were two purple blood elves the race that was quickly dying due to all the wars with Lycans, and vampires. As soon as Eunice was able to stand she was put to hard combat she learned everything with Archery, hand to hand combat and even how to make her own weapons with the simplest items. By the time Eunice was thirteen she was one of the greatest warriors for the Elf nation. But deep inside this cold hearted warrior she didnt want this she wanted a normal life. Two years later she was put to battle as head Captain but lost the war. Feeling horribly ashamed and embarressed Eunice put down her sword and ran away from her home land and came to this school where no one would think to look for her and now she can finally live a normal life with people who may except what she is.
Pic: [x]
Username: Mrs PG-13

Fire-The-Pheonix
User ImageNames: Eime and Aria Ducette
Ages: 17
Races: Human
Sexualities: Bi-Sexuals
Classes: Visual Arts, Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Functions, Literature, Accounting
Clubs: Student Council (Treasurers)
Dorm: Tulip # 6
Bio: Eime and Aria come from a rich family. Their father's an accountant and financial advisor, and their mother's a lawyer. Both work for famous clientele. Because their parents are always so busy, they never have time for the girls, and hence forth decided to send them to a boarding school. Eime and Aria are always together, because they're all each other has ever had, but since joining school, they've slowly been learning to trust others.
Username: Fire-The-Pheonix

(( I hope you don't mind twins XD wink

Th3_Music_Freak
Name: Shinobi, naoto a.

Race: 13th angel in heaven.

Since 13 is a bad number in heaven.

They've sent me to Earth.

i now have 2 conscience... the Devil.. and an Angel ^-^...

(still choosing whether good or evil D smile

Classes: Algebra, political studies, Biology, medical sciences, botany

Clubs: Poetry, taekwando , art club

Dorm:Tulip 2

Bio: An only child with Rich parents. Parents are overseas so she's sent to a school with dorms, and make her socialize and cure her suicide temptations.... She is Smart and poetic. she isn't doing great in Physical Education but tends to at least pass it. She is quiet, great at drawing , loves books, an otaku~!, a little anti-social, Friendly-ish. always seem to spend time in the library to be alone.

Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Th3_Music_freak

"]
Th3_Music_Freak
Name: Shinobi, naoto a.

Race: 13th angel in heaven.

Since 13 is a bad number in heaven.

They've sent me to Earth.

i now have 2 conscience... the Devil.. and an Angel ^-^...

(still choosing whether good or evil D smile

Classes: Algebra, political studies, Biology, medical sciences, botany

Clubs: Poetry, taekwando , art club

Dorm:Tulip 2

Bio: An only child with Rich parents. Parents are overseas so she's sent to a school with dorms, and make her socialize and cure her suicide temptations.... She is Smart and poetic. she isn't doing great in Physical Education but tends to at least pass it. She is quiet, great at drawing , loves books, an otaku~!, a little anti-social, Friendly-ish. always seem to spend time in the library to be alone.

Pic: [x]

Username: Th3_Music_freak

lilmisslulu17
Name: Roxy Black
Race: vampire
Sexuality: bi
Classes: drama, english, algebra, alchemy, anatomy, etc.
Clubs: drama club
Dorm: Rose 3
Bio: Roxy always thought girls were pretty, so, why not go to a school full of them? Being her usual punk, rebel, seductive self she wanted to go check out the place. the classes were good but she wants to see how the girlies are. Roxy is a big flirt and can be forward sometimes but she can also make someone feel comfortable and safe at times. Shes also open minded and easy to talk to.
Username: lilmisslulu17

Hilarious Genius

Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Dorm List
White List
Black List

Rose Dorm:
1: Haruka
2:
3: Roxy Black
4:
5:
6: Alexandra Whittiker
7: Azar Rama
8:
9: Maria Tsarouhi
10: Yumi Mori

Iris Dorm:
1: Alice LaFleur & Jorryn Chalise Skye - FULL
2: Kristina Grace Sayre
3: TJ Walker & Ivy Agusta - FULL
4: Kat Cedarson
5: Ritsuka Ness Agastsuma
6:
7:
8: Alyssa Stanton & Brooke Mason - FULL
9:
10:

Tulip Dorm:
1: Eunice Serenity Loneheart
2: Naoto Shinobi
3:
4:
5:
6: Eima & Aria Ducette - FULL
7:
8:
9:
10:

Hilarious Genius

Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Dorm List
White List
Black List

Hilarious Genius

Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Dorm List
White List
Black List

Hilarious Genius

NOW ACCEPTING!

Hilarious Genius

NOW OPEN!!!

Romantic Businesswoman

[[ WHO WANTS TO START? 8D - hates starting RPs - ]]
[I will since no one is. ; w; I really wanna roleplay.]
((I would've but I was busy and really waiting for someone else to show up... o.o; ))
Ivy Augusta

Slender pale fingers tapped the small suite case, a normal height girl with long purple locks with a dot tull riboon alice band placed perfectly on her head, sighed with impatience. One, she didn't know where she was going, yet where she was. Two she had a mind splitting head ache. Three she was bored. Going to a new school was tiring.

She patted her skirt, which was a Angelic Pretty original being the Black Silky princess skirt with a matching black Georgette stand collar blouse. She had knee high red and black stripped stockings with plain black rocking horse shoes on. Even if her lolita fashion wasn't part of the dress code, she still brought it. Of course she'd have to probably wear a uniform, but she didn't mind. As long as she had her Angelic Pretty, or BTSSB hanging in her closet. It was good enough.
Sadly she hadn't brought her entire collection, she had asked her mother to send it after she had gotten settled. Just about to give up and sit under a tree in the shade for a bit, the ring tone of 'S.T.A.R.S' by Marina Inoue start to play from her black ribbon pearl shoulder bag. There she pulled out a bright pink cellphone. With a flip of her wrist she had opened it.
User Image
"Hello Mamma." she said politely, with a hint of happiness in it.

"Ah greetings Ivy dear, you settled in your dorm yet?" the voice of her mother echoed from the ear speaker on the phone.

"Ah not yet Mamma. Still trying to figure the place out," she said with a soft giggle. "I'll call you and tell you about it when I find the dorms." she reassured her mother.

"Ah, alright Ivy. Farewell then love. Be sure to call right away." her mother said, in what would be called a 'sweet' voice.

"Farewell Mamma." Ivy said back before closing the phone. Well that was just great, make her miss home even more. But then again it was herself that wanted to explore and meet new people. Well she one thing that she wanted. Now next thing was to either meet someone new or find her dorm. Which ever happened to come first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff