Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leo the Grey
chichochinchache
Leo the Grey
chichochinchache
Leo the Grey
He brings out a piece of cloth and begins to cut a rune into it with his knife. "The effects of this rune won't be visible for a while but I'll let you keep it. It should be helpful to you."
*thakes the cloth and bind it around her hand*i realy respect runemasters they are alway powerfull

Leo shrugged. "I'm really not that powerful... but that rune... it should keep you from transforming during full moons... though I'm not sure. I've never tried to do this before..."
i think it wil work and you are more powerfull than you think and im shure of that

Shakes his head. "Ever since... my parents... you know... ever since then, I've had... trouble... getting my Kanji's right..."
hmmm i do some kind of a 'sport' to get rid of the worries it has efect whit me
chichochinchache
Leo the Grey
chichochinchache
Leo the Grey
chichochinchache
Leo the Grey
He brings out a piece of cloth and begins to cut a rune into it with his knife. "The effects of this rune won't be visible for a while but I'll let you keep it. It should be helpful to you."
*thakes the cloth and bind it around her hand*i realy respect runemasters they are alway powerfull

Leo shrugged. "I'm really not that powerful... but that rune... it should keep you from transforming during full moons... though I'm not sure. I've never tried to do this before..."
i think it wil work and you are more powerfull than you think and im shure of that

Shakes his head. "Ever since... my parents... you know... ever since then, I've had... trouble... getting my Kanji's right..."
hmmm i do some kind of a 'sport' to get rid of the worries it has efect whit me

Glances at her. "What sport?"
scott walked into the school sighing, it had been a long time scince he has moved out of his grandparents house and inherited his fathers fortune, he regretted moving out, but if someone didnt take the house then it will be bulldozed, he sighed again and shrugged it off, he walked inside opening the doors then going to his locker and opening it and stuffing his bag into it, not even caring if the bag gets stolen, he is going through a very physical and mental stage right now and is suffering from insomnia
((wel gotta studie))(((omg my net goes verry slow)))
Name: Kaiya
Type: fighter
Best Subject: Art
Worst Subject: History
Hair color: Black
Description: Long black hair, taller than most, brown eyes and a black waning crescent moon on her forehead.
powers: Dark Magic
Eye Color: Brown
Grade: 10
Bio: I suk at these crying I'll do it later.
he walked outside and stepped on the grass, it immediatly became ice and scott just shook his head and then walked on to a small corner of the school
Student ((owner))
Name: Xiara
Type:normal
Best Subject: french
Worst Subject: science
Hair color: blonde
Description: tall, nice, funny
powers:appear anywhere she wants too and forzefield
Eye Color: green
Grade: 10
Bio: was born with a horrible family and they treated her differently because of her special powers so decided to run away.
Name: Zelda
Type: outcast
Race: elf
Best Subject: hand-to-hand combat
Worst Subject: math
Hair color: silver
Description: creamy skin, thin, tall, elven ears with three sets of silver earrings, black skirt, black tubetop, black boots
powers: transformation, levitation
Eye Color: sapphire blue eyes
Grade: 11
Bio: she came from her world to see the outside world and soon figured out people arn't exactly nice or accept her so her parents sent her to this school and she is not happy about it
::walks in school::
::tries to open locker::''i hate this i have to carry my books around all day now....great!''
Student
Name: Zhao, Miyu
Type: fighter
Best Subject: language arts
Worst Subject: spanish
Hair color: black
Description: Pale, tall, thin, wears tall black boots, a black skirt, a black shirt, and black see-through over shirt
powers: magics, faster&stronger than normal people, sharper senses
Eye Color: icy grey-blue
Grade: 9
Bio: Miyu is an elf witch who ran away from her home after being betrayed by who she thought was her true love. She has a quick, nasty temper, but is normally quiet. She doesn't trust easily nor does she open up to anyone. She has trained a lot in fighting.

Miyu walked into the school and looked around. everything seemed ok here, but she couldn't be sure. She was a little hungry so she went to the cafateria and got a bowl of ramen.
::pushes locker::
Miyu looked at her schedule and saw that she had a class in ten minutes. When she got to her locker she saw the girl next to her struggling to open her locker. Normally Miyu would have just sat around and watched but for some reason she asked,

"Hey, you need some help with your locker?"
''ya please''
Miyu walked over to the locker and found its handle. She didn't bother with the lock. She pushed it in slightly and then pulled back hard, nearly ripping the door off its hinges. She made sure that it wouldn't fall off then turned to the girl.

"There you go."

She returned to her own locker, replacing and removing books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff