Welcome to Gaia! ::

FangelTear
((Room for another?

Name: Fangel
Powers: Minor telekinesis. Toxins opened his chakras while he was meditating. Has small limitations. Prefers elements
Weapons: (optional) Magick
Past: Considered and outcast to most, passes easily as a "normal" person. Has a bit of an attitude on occasions. Keeps to himself.
Look like: Black hair, Black eyes, Gothic-like cloths. A goth cross necklace and an ankh earing.))

there's alwas room ^^
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind
He finished it in the dirt.When he was abou to get up he looked back and saw the girl.

"Sorry to be rude but do you know how to get to the pricipals office?" she says to you while pulling down her hat.

He nodded and got up."Yeah.Follow me."He said and walked back into the school.

"My names Kiyoshi, whats yours?" she says while following him.

"I'm Vincent.Nice to meet you Kiyoshi."He said as he stopped in front of principal's office.
VincentStarwind
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind
He finished it in the dirt.When he was abou to get up he looked back and saw the girl.

"Sorry to be rude but do you know how to get to the pricipals office?" she says to you while pulling down her hat.

"I'm Vincent.Nice to meet you Kiyoshi."He said as he stopped in front of principal's office.

Nice meeting you Vincent," she says while going inside the pricipals office.
Kiyoshi_wind
FangelTear
((Room for another?

Name: Fangel
Powers: Minor telekinesis. Toxins opened his chakras while he was meditating. Has small limitations. Prefers elements
Weapons: (optional) Magick
Past: Considered and outcast to most, passes easily as a "normal" person. Has a bit of an attitude on occasions. Keeps to himself.
Look like: Black hair, Black eyes, Gothic-like cloths. A goth cross necklace and an ankh earing.))

there's alwas room ^^
((thnx ^_^)) *Takes a step towards the school, about to open the doors. Stops. Decides to check the outside area of the school before going to class. Wanders*
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind
Kiyoshi_wind
VincentStarwind

Nice meeting you Vincent," she says while going inside the pricipals office.

He nodded as he folded his schedule and put it in his pocket.
Kiyo walkes out of the pricipals office while reading her scedual to learn that school wouldn't start for another hour. Stuffing it in her pocket she decides to take a look around the school grounds. Spotting a pretty patch of roses she goes to smell them.
Vincent walked back outside and looked around.He jumped up into a tree and was able to get a overview site of the school grounds.
Sitting down next to the roses she begins to make a small tornado in her hands.
name:sakura
Powers:unkown
Weapons: staff that transforms into a sword
Past:mother was murdered when she was 3 her father died before she was born, her past haunts her telling her secrets she doesn't understand, and there something inside her that at time escapes and take over her body
Look like: long silver hair with red highlights, white dress that's v-shaped that comes up to her knees, silver heels, long silver glove that shows your finger on the left hand and a big whopped earring on the right ear.
Walking over to the tree she hummes a little song and watches as a few new students came. At least she wasn't the only new student.
((is it me or has the board died already O.o, anyway, loging off, mom just woke up and is yelling at me))
*walks into the school with a parakit on her shoulder cooing lightly, smiling she makes her way to her locker*
Vincent looked as a rose petal flew in he middle of the Alchemy circle.He held his hand about a inch above it as electricity came from his hand.In less then a minute it was a rose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff