Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Axel couldn't help but chuckle was it him or was Flynn getting scolded by both women it was
slightly amusing. He couldn't help but laugh slightly lightly wagging his finger at his cousin.
"Naughty naughty Flynn." He teased just to get a death glare. His eyes flicking towards Journey
as he felt her slide his chin off of her shoulder. Oh she didn't like that. Okay he wouldn't do it.
She did seem surprised at the peck he gave on her cheek.

"Better watch it Axel. I am starting to think your attracted and interested in me."

Lightly shaking his head he couldn't help but smile. "Oh Journey baby I'm sure you beating the
guys off with a stick. I don't stand a chance."
he teased with a wink only to see her face had lit
up a little. Awwww how cute. "but then again you are a rather interesting person Journey." Okay
maybe not what she meant but hey he knew what she most likely meant he was just being
difficult. It was a trait that Flynn certainly had but Maybe Axel was just a little more easy going
with it rather than flat out insulting.

"I almost feel entitled to giving you my number."

It was then almost on cue his phone vibrated his ringtone blasting as they were leaving for the
coffee shop. he couldn't help but let it ring just a little to hear more of the song cause he knew it
would annoy the hell out of Flynn. He even proceeded to annoyingly sing along a little before
slipping it out of his pocket he glanced over the message. Sheri. Now that was someone he
hadn't seen in AGES. Make it out here? Oh sweet little Naive Sheri well he would most likely
see her sooo why not play along a little until that moment. Oh she was going to be....Pissed.

To Sheri
From Axel
Oh it good. So how are you my beautiful little flower?
Well I will have to see what I have in my diary.
Oh Flynn and Kiki eh? Well that sounds fun.
Hmmm did you and Flynn have a falling out or something?
He seemed reluctant to talk about you during the break.

Hitting sent he opened up his address book lightly shaking his phone at Journey. "Oh well my
phone is here just waiting for your number."
he replied before she ruffled his hair....Oh she had
messed it up now but he was sure it still looked decent. Oh well they were now in the coffee
shop since Axel had insisted on dragging Journey along with him unless she like pulled away.
Pretty much telling the waiter to surprise him. So he would be well....Anything on the menu he
didn't really mind too much.

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Kali really seemed to enjoy getting the reactions she wanted out of him didn't she whether it be
infuriating him....turning him on....letting the effects almost roll out of him when she wanted at
the moment she had full control over what he was feeling and knew exactly how to trigger the
reaction she wanted. Maybe it was the privacy of her room that was making it even easier for her
since there was nobody to interfere she could play her game. Keep him underneath her, not just
figuratively but literally as well. She seemed to have a reply for him thoguh and one that he hadn't
expected.

"Oddly... metallic."

Not quite what he had meant but at least she hadn't asked him the same question. She could
taste his blood but he was almost forced to taste her socks since they were currently
well....Jammed in his mouth. It seemed he didn't get a choice in the matter. She was going to
make sure that he did regardless of what he thought. His muffles seemed to die out this time as
his body came to a stop it seemed like he had....maybe ran out of energy either that or he knew
there was no way out of this....Bound, weakened and gagged by the purple haired woman as she
just....casually sat on his chest looking down at him. It certainly was a postion of power for her
wasn't it. pinning him down. She even saw the need to mock him just that little bit more.

"You're really not doing so well at this game, are you?"

"Oh? So no answers, hmm Jer? Maybe you're just starting to realise how utterly pathetic you are."

Well what was it now.....5....6....7? he was sure he was sure that she would let him know though
She seemed to enjoy rubbing in in his face that she was winning. Well not only winning but white
washing him in her eyes since he was sure he was still currently on 0. Althgouh of course he
couldn't answer He had a damn sock in his mouth blocking anything from coming out.....At least
she decided to be merciful letting herself lean back her allowing him to spit the stupid sock out.
But that moment of mercy was quickly replace by more teasing. not only giving him a better view
up her body as she flt under his shirt her nails once again doing their work making him twitch
and purr as she moved her way down to his waistband.

"Ready to beg yet, Jer? Because I might just... leave you here for a bit."

He almost couldn't stop the moan that came out of his mouth. She certainly knew how to totally
and utterly obliterate him but make him enjoy it at the same time didn't she?

User Image

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
User Image

Location « coffee shop Thoughts « Well this is fun... Feeling « like a ...fourth wheel?Wearing « Clothes

Listening to Axel, she laughed. He didn't know how truthful his words were and then not truthful at the same time. It's true that guys flocked to the little raven haired beauty, yet she wasn't really beating them with a stick. More like having her fun with them and then throwing them away like used condoms."Oh Axel. You silly man. I'm not interesting at all. Remember Flynn already titled me as a moron. And morons are not interesting." Journey followed the group to the coffee shop, not having anywhere else to go and plus she knew that Axel would have just dragged her with them if she tried to leave.

Once at the coffee shop, Journey made sure that she sat next to Axel, yet across from Kiera. She didn't feel like staring into the handsome face of Flynn that already insulted her. Though it be fun to kick him in the shin. She ordered herself a caramel latte with extra shot of caramel flavoring and two extra shots of expresso. Yeah she was extreme with her coffee order. She loved her coffee, yet loved it in a certain way. Journey looked back at Axel when he said he was ready for his number. She rattled it off to him and then looked at Kiera."I really love the blue in your hair. I wish I could get the same bright blue in my raven black hair. Except always looks murky. Though I'm to scared to bleach my hair." Journey loved her hair color. Many of times, girls came up to her telling her how lucky she was to have such a beautiful color. Yet Journey loved bright colors and wished she could express that in her hair.

She made a point to not look at Flynn. Every time she looked at his face, she felt sad. Such a handsome man yet wasted space inside. Journey opened her sketchbook and just started drawing just a randomdrawing wondering if she could just draw the whole time they were there at the coffee shop. She smiled slightly, thinking that the guy she started outlining that was being eaten by the snake tongue, was Flynn. Yup he officially became on her bad list. Along with Kali the purpled hair b***h. She got lost in her drawing, something that always happened when she did draw. When the barista came with all of their coffees, she took a sip of hers before licking some whip cream off the top. It was good. Comforted her. She went back to drawing.

I just want to be Heard, Needed, Wanted, Loved
Naughty Naughty, We just want to party

Bad Boy Snidey

XX___XXALESANA__XX

Magical Darling

User Image

Ryot stopped her bike outside of a coffee shop and chained it to a pole. She walked inside and walked up to the front counter. "I would like a caramel macchiato with whipped cream on top and a blueberry scone, please." She said to the cashier as she got out her money and paid. She was walking around when she found her brothers. "Hey! guys! Whassupppp!" She yelled across the store. She sat down with them and took a sip of her drink. "Who are these girls?" she said as she shot a dirty look at the girls sitting next to her. "They're not causing any trouble, are they?" She said, still staring at the girls. Ryot took a bite of her scone and a sip of her drink. " They better not be." she said, still staring at the girls. Ryot took out her phone and snapped a picture of her scone. "I instagram my food." she said to the girls. Ryot finished eating her scone and drinking her coffee. She wiped her mouth and got out a piece of gum from her bag. 'I'll shove a cake in their faces. she said to herself.

Where: Coffeeshop
With: Her brothers and some new people
Outfit: [X]

OOC:

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

Kiera couldn't help her goofy grin as Flynn did sit next to her. Was he warming up to her? She couldn't tell. She fixed her septum piercing and waited for her drink to come along. Everyone seemed to be at ease. Axel and Journey were goofing off... Now could she get Flynn to do the same? Ehh it was worth a shot. Flynn, stop being a stick in the mud and have some fun! Kiki smiled and rested her hand on his knee. It was an involuntary move, something that she didn't really think about doing; it just happened.

When he coffee arrived she smiled yet again and carefully took the hot sips, not wanting to burn her tongue. Licking her licks in delight she took her hand off Flynn's knee and Looked at Journey. Oh her blue tips! Yes they were nice but she needed to redye the blue. Make it brighter. Thanks Journey! Well I could help you with that actually. After this I was thinking about stopping by the salon to get some bleach and more blue. I need to spiff these puppy's up! If you want I could mess with your hair. Since I cut and dye my hair I don't think I am that bad, turned out good on me! she smiled again.

Out of the corner of her eye she spied a woman who then yelled at them from across the shop. Oh boy, it was Ryot, another sibling at this school. It was crazy that they all went to this school!. Smiling she couldn't help but feel some joy. Ryot was such an energetic, sweet girl. Just like Kiera! Ryot! Long time no see. How are you girly? All the Devlin kids are here. Man Flynn was nothing like his siblings, nothing like them at all. Shaking her head in disbelief she smirked at the thought.

Without thinking she didn't take a careful drink and just swigged some piping hot coffee. Holy hell! Mother of God. s**t, ******** this ******** burns. Ice, ice, someone get me some ******** ice! Tears pricked at her eyes and she held her mouth open wanting some cool on her now burnt tongue and throat. It was as if a burner was put on her tongue and then slid to her throat, this really did burn. Letting the tears fall she waved at her mouth. Just her luck, now Flynn probably thought she was an idiot! ******** perfect!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location: Coffee Shopxxx Mood: In pain and embarrassedxxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Flynn,Axel, Journey, and Ryotxxx Thoughts: Ow, ow, OW!

OOC: First icon: Tattoo. Second Icon: Piercings, Third Icon: Clothing
Couldn't resist her burning her tongue! It is something that would happen to me.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Oh Axel. You silly man. I'm not interesting at all. Remember Flynn already titled me as a moron. And morons are not interesting."

Lightly shaking his head he glanced towards his brother motioning towards Journey. "You should
apologies."
he commented as he raised his hand up to the dark haired woman's mouth letting
his fingers lightly push the corners of her mouth in. "I mean look at that face......" With that he
leaned over to Journey even if it wouldn't work in the slightest he was pretty sure both Journey
and Kiki would get a little laugh out of this. "Pout, Pout." He whispered at her. At least she had
sat down next to him....making sure that she wasn't sitting opposite Flynn even if she would
most likely do quite a bit of damage and knowing her for this short time it would definitely be
amusing to see her do that. Poor Poor Flynn. His eyes flicked towards Kiera for a moment
before he let one of his arms slide across Journey's shoulders. As she gave him her number
typing it in to his phone.

"I really love the blue in your hair. I wish I could get the same bright blue in my raven black hair. Except always looks murky. Though I'm to scared to bleach my hair."

Thanks Journey! Well I could help you with that actually. After this I was thinking about stopping by the salon to get some bleach and more blue. I need to spiff these puppy's up! If you want I could mess with your hair. Since I cut and dye my hair I don't think I am that bad, turned out good on me!

Hmmm it was surprising that from his experience there was usually quite a bit of jealous
especially at parties. But then again most of the girls there were....well....drunk. It was kind of
nice to see that both Journey and Kiki were getting along. Even if Journey and Flynn didn't seem
to. There was even a suggestion of help. Oh that was good. He couldn't help but grin slightly.
"Oh well you both look amazing today. His eyes flicking towards Flynn.....Oh he was going to
put his brother on the spot. "You should tell Kiki how pretty she looks." he teased with a wink.
as he lightly toyed with Journey's black locks. Yeah he had to give her a bit of attention he didn't
want her to feel left out. It was then he noticed she was drawing. Oh it was pretty good although
you didn't need to give him three guesses who the person being eaten by the snake was.

"Hey! guys! Whassupppp!"

Well Flynn might not be too happy to see their sister but Axel sure was. Oh Ryot. She was
usually fun. He couldn't help but notice that she had sat in a way that make it so she could see
both of the girls. Ohhh it was ALWAYS amusing to see Ryot well....Interrogate the girls he
happened to bring home. ******** good cop, bad cop. It was like bad cop, worse cop. Oh Oh dirty
looks for the girls. That was amusing as hell. "Don't I get a hug?" He questioned with a grin. "I'm
sure Flynn would like one too."
Oh he did enjoy torturing his younger brother didn't he? He
couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

"They're not causing any trouble, are they?"

"They better not be."

Holy hell! Mother of God. s**t, ******** this ******** burns. Ice, ice, someone get me some ******** ice!

The dark haired male lightly shook his head. "Oh no need to worry sis." He replied although it
seemed on cue Kiki erupted into a flurry of curses. He couldn't help but smirk slightly.....
Opportunity. "Flynn.....Kiss it better for her." Axel just couldn't help himself.

User Image

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAxxlxxyxxoxxsxxhxxaxx Sidorov

»(Laugh as much as, you breathe and love as you live)«

█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ ▐

User Image

Al watched as Kate walked away of course grabbing the females number and putting it in his phone quickly seeing he had gotten a text from Sheri and the male smiled. How these two came to be friends the male couldn't quite recall but he was actually glad she seemed to be one of his American friends, she tended to help the male with the whole whats right and wrong aspect of somewhat being a teenage america. Like hitting people in the face with a beer bottle was a no no but kindly asking to buy them a drink was a big yes, the male smiled for a moment before opening his phone so he could text her back. He hadn't know his friend was sick and was quite sad to hear it he would have to go and visit her later and have her drink a little with him, the saying was rum could pretty much cure anything and well he wanted to believe it.

To: Sher
Oh don't worry I won't bother you love
just text me when you wake up so I can
help you get better mkay~

Sending the text the male slipped his phone into his pocket quickly before moving his hands around Austin's body, good god if this wasn't his first year here he would have already stripped the male and pushed him onto the bleachers. The male actually wanted a good reputation at this school…or well at the start of it he wanted that, so the male just admired his friends tattoos along with the well tones aspect of the males abs at that. But soon the males fun was pushed to an end when his friend pulled his shirt down and Al pouted, was it so wrong he was getting excited for just seeing his friends tattoos he meant it was his friends idea at that. But feeling a breeze come in the male pushed a little hair behind his ear seeing to why his friend had pushed his shirt down in the first place it made sense now.

But seeing as he wanted to make it to his room and not drag stuff around the male stood finished off the Russian vodka and threw the bottle away hearing glass shattering before he wiped his mouth and turned to Austin."Come, I want to put my things away." The male said smiling at his friend as he pulled on the other sleeve for a moment so he could get him at least walking before he made it to his and Lee's room. Putting his stuff down on his bed not even wanting to put everything away at the moment before he grabbed Austin by the arm and dragged him with him down the hall way."My friend, show me this place I know you can read this map better then me."The male said pushing his accent back so he could sound more american like before getting the idea to text Kate, she hadn't gotten his number.

To: Kate
Мой друг, это мой номер
никого не убивай! Увидимся позже
Любовь ~

Translations-
1.My friend, this is my number
don't kill anyone! See you later
Love~

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

lσcαtíσn⊸Halls with Austin fєєlíngs⊸ Excited thσughts⊸ If only he was Bisexual..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive!

Quote:

Mrs Yachi-san

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Flynn, stop being a stick in the mud and have some fun!

Well Flynn had zoned out of the most part lightly swirling his coffee in the mug until of course
                                                      Kiki spoke to him. His eyes flicked towards her as he felt her hand lightly resting on his knee.
                                                      Was it him or was it cold in here? He actually felt a shiver and moved himself slightly so he was
                                                      lightly leaning against the blonde.....Subtly of course. They were talking about hair and such
                                                      which to be honest didn't really interest the dark haired male. He took a sip of his coffee although
                                                      it seemed like that was when there was another unexpected visitor....Well if Axel was here he
                                                      should have known......Ryot.

"Hey! guys! Whassupppp!"

His eyes flicked towards her and trailed down her body....She was dressed like...."You know you
                                                      should wear some more clothing. You look kind of like a hooker."
                                                      Yeah that was Flynn's opinion.
                                                      She she should really cover up a little more but then again it was most likely good for clubbing
                                                      and such.....Get desperate men to buy you drinks. Lightly rolling his eyes he let out a small
                                                      sigh. No doubt she would have something to say about that although her attention at the
                                                      moment seemed to be on Journey and Kiki.

"Who are these girls?"

"They're not causing any trouble, are they?"

" They better not be."

Letting out a small sigh Flynn wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Since well....Ryot's
                                                      relationship with Axel was like a hundred times better than the one she had with him but then
                                                      again Both of his older siblings were....similar. He was pretty much the odd one out. "No they
                                                      aren't so you can like.....Well you can sit down and not comment."
                                                      he replied only to get a
                                                      strange look from Axel. "What?" he questioned before came out something about his sister
                                                      instagraming her food....."Because your the sado that thinks people actually care." Yeah even to
                                                      his sister he was slightly cold. It showed he didn't do favorites besides he had been put in a
                                                      slightly bad mood. What exactly was Axel trying to do though trying to make Journey pout. Like
                                                      that would work on him. He wasn't that kind of guy. Pouting was just....Annoying it was a
                                                      woman's way of getting exactly what she wanted.

"You should tell Kiki how pretty she looks."

"I'm sure Flynn would like one too."

Tell Kiki....how pretty she looked......Flynn's eyes twitched slightly....Get a hug off
                                                      Ryot.....Flynn's eye only seemed to twitch again. Really? Axel was playing that game. His eyes
                                                      flicked towards the blonde....Well she was like really beautiful. He almost found himself staring
                                                      his cheeks turning a light pink before turning away silently. But now onto him wanting a
                                                      hug...."No I don't want a hug." The younger twin replied almost glaring at Ryot. She better
                                                      ******** not. Stupid Axel and his stupid mouth....and stupid girl.....God he was annoying. He just
                                                      like torturing didn't he?

Holy hell! Mother of God. s**t, ******** this ******** burns. Ice, ice, someone get me some ******** ice!

"Flynn.....Kiss it better for her."

Whoa Whoa Whoa....Axel wanted him to what? He wasn't exactly sure how to reply at this
                                                      point. Hmmm He found himself once again staring at Kiki.... Although this time it was at her lips.
                                                      "Well..I...Ugh...Well I..." Ugh what exactly was he suppose to say to something like that. Maybe
                                                      he kind of wanted to take Axel's advice there. Lightly rolling his eyes he turned away resting his
                                                      elbow on the table in front of him as his chin laid on his palm....Why didn't he do it if he was so
                                                      bothered.

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kali Aleydis Beckett_______________
_______________"It's not about fitting in - it's about sticking out."

And you,
you're addicted to the drug of lust.
De-toxing the cold sweat of shame.
And I love your pain.

User ImageOh? Seemed that he wasn't the only one that could go against expectation - he looked like he certainly hadn't expected the answer she'd given to him. Really? What did he expect? Still, it was nice as the struggling and muffles stopped. For how long would be the question. She'd allowed him to spit the socks out, so she anticipated all sorts of bullshit to leave his mouth, and for the process to occur over and over again until he gave up. She was trying to work out whether he was just too tired to fight back or whether he was conserving energy. While the second one did sound much more Jericho, it wasn't as if she'd made it so that he wouldn't want to fight back. It was entirely possible that he'd gotten so caught up in what she'd made him feel that he'd forgotten about a plan... not that it does a huge amount in the situation he's in. Oh well, it wasn't like she'd find out anytime soon. Hell, depending on how Jericho decided to play along, she might not find out - may actually carry out her threat and leave him there. Go for a looong walk. Maybe be a bit overly friendly with someone attractive - wasn't like Jericho had to know. Or maybe start drinking - why not? Get a bit drunk. There were two possibilities when that happened - one would be when she turned into what was essentially a horny little monster (wayy worse than usual) or really, really clingy and vulnerable. Maybe retun back to Jer, afterwards. Though, by then, some goody-goody would more than likely have untied him. Or Kate, considering how she seemed to be such a fan of Jer. If Kali was the lucky one in this scenario, one would start on the other, and the two would fight. Mmm... she was really starting to wish she'd brought popcorn with her.

Those were such beautiful noises - Jericho purring and moaning, not taking the opportunity to say assholish things, and Kali, in return, continued to play nicely, knowing somewhat well how to touch him. Well, there were a few words that could make this experience better for her. "I think you should apologise to me properly for your behaviour, Jer." Kali had suggested. It would certainly make his life ever so slightly easier if he did. After all, she would make sure that he'd beg with or without the apology. However... what he'd be begging for would be up to him, with only one option that wouldn't result in some sort of cruelty towards him. "For what you were doing with the slut, and your further... unacceptable behaviour." she'd continued, moving her leg to a distance above his face, making it rather obvious what would happen if he didn't. Well, if he did, it just meant another point for her in this game.

And just then, her phone started to make a sound, Kali growling to herself. It wasn't often she got messages - that's what happened when you weren't social... at all - but when she did, it was normally cruel little messages fom her brother, and so as stopped playing with Jericho for a minute or so, she went to get her phone, that's exactly what she'd expected, fully bracing herself for whatever could be thrown at her. Looking at the message... it was some stupid message from the phone company about some random offer which she didn't care much for. However... Jericho didn't need to know that did he? Biting her lip to prevent a smile, she looked back to Jericho. "Oh, that was Nier." she lied, shrugging. Well, why not? It seemed like a fun thing to do. Actually, it seemed like a REALLY fun thing to do. "He said right now... as well as some explicit comments of exactly what we'll be doing. Sounds fun." she'd told Jericho casually, referring of course to earlier when Kali had said to just text her with the when, and she'd be there. Altering her position, Kali removed her hand from him as she leaned forward, her lips by his ar as she began to whisper some of the explicit comments that Nier had supposedly sent. Putting her phone away, she looked like the text had been a small inconvenience. "Well... looks like I'm going, Jer. I'll be back later, though. Unless of course, you can match his offer?" Oh yeah, whether he knew it or not, she was now at 6-0.

Where? Girls Dorm #4
Who with? Jer
Outfit? [X]
OOC: -----

I gave you these roses now, but I left in the thorns,
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself.
I'll dispose of you, like a lighter out of fuel,
I'll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf.

Magical Darling

User Image

Tell me when you hear my heart stop.

Ryot stood up, looked at Flynn and was seeing red. "I'm..a HOOKER?" She
said. She balled her fist up and punched him in the arm. "That ice you're skating
on...is thin."
She cracked her knuckles and sat back down. "Hello, Kiera."
Ryot wrapped her arms around Axel and smiled. "Yes, you get a hug...And I
already gave Flynn a hug..with my fist...to his arm."
She said. "Anyways, I'm
doing good. How are you, Kiki?
She said, smiling a bit. She glared back at Flynn and
shook her head. "I need something else to eat..I'm starving." She said as
she walked up, got another blueberry scone. She ripped some of it off and threw it to Flynn.
"I'm sorry. Now eat that scone or I'll kill you." She said. She ripped some
more off and gave it to Axel. Ryot ate a bite and sighed. "You know, Flynn..You
could be a bit nicer and I might be nice back."
She said.
"I won't be nice...trust me." She chuckled and whispered to Axel. Ryot ate another bite and put her feet
up on the table. "You know what? These chairs don't let you stretch your legs out
at all!"
She said. Ryot kept eating her part of the scone.

You're the only one that knows.

Where: Coffeeshop
With: Her brothers and some new people
Outfit: [X]

OOC:

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
User Image

Location « coffee shop Thoughts « Well this is fun... Feeling « like there is way to many people at this tableWearing « Clothes

Journey laughed when Axel played with her mouth, making a fake pout on her face. She smiled at Axel, giving him her best smile while playing smacking away his hand."Really? I'm not the pouting type. Plus like Flynn would even apologize....Would you Flynn? I will forgive your rudeness if you did." Journey looked at him and pointed her pencil at him while smiling. She did give people second chances. Inless they broke her heart or hurt someone close to her. Which Flynn did neither with Journey. So yeah she give him a chance to apologize and turn her whole outlook on him. Right now he was just a rude, insultive, jerk, a*****e. And Journey wanted to be friends with everyone. She hated only a few people and thats just because they crossed Journey. Like Kali and threatening to burn her. That definately did not go well with the raven haired beauty.

Kiera took Journey's attention. The girl was nice and Journey hoped the two could become friends. Just like Lana. "Would you really! I would love that. I be sooo happy to finally have color in my hair. Black gets boring after awhile." Journey laughed and grabbed some of her hair. She looked at it for a second, wondering what bright color she would want the most. Orange was her favorite color, but she didn't want to look halloweeny. Green would look cool, but she would think of Slytherin every time she see herself in the mirror. Pink and black were overused. She could't choose blue either because it would seem like shes copying Kiera. Purple would make her think of Kali the b***h. Journey sighed."What color do you think will look good in my hair? I want the color to be perfect!"

Journey took a sip of her coffee when she felt Axel playing with her hair. It was nice of him to pay attention to her in the way that he was. It almost seemed like she belonged to the group, with the exception of Flynn of course. Journey couldn't help but move closer to Axel, just slightly. She didn't understand why she didn't feel like getting in Axel's pants. She felt that way with every dude, inless it was some guy like Flynn, then she tried staying away. He seemed sweet to her, yet seemed like he gave every girl the same attention that he was giving her. Journey could tell that Axel was a troublemaker that could break her heart, and she was not going to go down that road again. Journey finally realized then that was why she wasn't attracted to Axel as a sex toy or little fling. Yet he be a great friend for sure. So she relaxed by him and even leaned into him, loving the feel of his arm around her.

That was when another girl came up to the table, obviously knowing the boys. She had some features that the boys had and journey was smart enough to know that this was their sister. Well family reunion at South Valley. Journey smiled at the girl when the girl stared at her. Trouble? Weren't all of them trouble? That was the reason they were at this school right? Plus Journey would have figured the men would be more trouble than her and Kiera. Journey listened to Kiera talk to the girl. Ryot. That was a really unique name. Journey then give the girl another smile."I'm Journey. Nice to meet you."

Curses flew into Journey's ears and her head automatically turned toward Kiera as the girl sat there with an open mouth. Journey would have laughed at the sight. It really was a comical sight and she instantly thought of mickey mouse clubhouse and if goofy did that. Journey bit her bottom lip to keep from laughing, not wanting to seem like she didn't care the girl got hurt. Journey did care. She heard Axel tell Flynn to kiss her to make it feel better. That she laughed at but then she waved the waiter over and asked for some ice fast. When the waiter came back with the ice, Journey handed the glass to Kiera. "The ice you wanted madam." Journey added the madam to try to cheer Kiera up slightly.

I just want to be Heard, Needed, Wanted, Loved
Naughty Naughty, We just want to party

Bad Boy Snidey

XX___XXALESANA__XX

Wolfpack Leader Lupo

Specter_Cry's Datemate

Devoted Poster

User Image

Kalianna May Laurene

Kalianna noticed how Kim kinda went off in his own little world. She rolls her eyes a bit at that. Of course that would happen. Obviously she was boring him, but instead of saying it to her face, he decided to zone out. Typical. With a small sigh, she looks up at the ceiling. What was she thinking, anyway?

That was when the door to the coffee shop had opened, and two guys came in, each of them bringing a girl. What was this, national take a girl to the coffeeshop day? Kali lets out a small sigh a bit as one of the girls had looked at Kim and her, giving them a sweet smile. Kali gave a small smile back, but no words were exchanged. She wasn't too sure about if they wanted to talk or not.

One of the guys seemed...rather obnoxious, didn't he? Same to the girl that was with him. With a small sigh, she blinks a bit as yet another person came in and went right to that group. Kali had gotten up from her seat to get some tea. She really needed tea. As soon as Kali ordered it, however, the blonde girl was screaming about her tongue burning. Which someone had got a waiter to bring the ice. With a small shrug, Kali took her hot tea, paid for it, then went back to her seat. 'That was a bit....foolish of her, wasn't it?' She thought while waiting for her tea to cool down some.

Who I'm talking to: Kim, but Kiki, Flynn, Axel, Journey, and Ryot were there too.
OOC: Sorry for not posting so long! If you reply to me, just quote me please and I'll get to you. ^^ Also, major edit!

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"I think you should apologise to me properly for your behaviour, Jer."

"For what you were doing with the slut, and your further... unacceptable behaviour."

She thought he should apologies.....Well she certainly knew what his reply to that would be
right? Especially after what she had been doing to him so far. He lightly shook his head. But that
was when she moved her leg up she wouldn't do that again would she. His eyes widened slightly
as he looked up at her. Well he didn't want her to do that since he would be well....Worse he
was sure she would make sure he could see her this time but if he was going to apologies she
should too right? Something told him that wasn't going to happen though. She was getting
dangerously close. "I'm sorry you ******** b***h." He growled although it seemed it didn't make a
difference since he was.....saved by her phone.

Watching her make her way over to take possession of it she seemed....amused. She was going
to tell him something he didn't want to hear wasn't she?

"Oh, that was Nier."

"He said right now... as well as some explicit comments of exactly what we'll be doing. Sounds fun."

Well like he really wanted to know that. She had even whispered some rather....detailed things in
his ear. He was going to kill her when he was free.....He was going to ******** kill the b***h.
[******** do it then whore." he growled pretty sure she would be punishing him for that....and if
not she would be punishing him for the apology he had given her since it wasn't at all very nice.
Regardless he was sure he would get punished by the purple haired vixen before she left
him.....But then again maybe she wouldn't there was no way to tell.

"Well... looks like I'm going, Jer. I'll be back later, though. Unless of course, you can match his offer?"

So she wanted him to pretty much offer her something in return for her attention? So it was
pretty much like pleading her.....Whoring himself out for her.....Jericho couldn't help but smirk
slightly. "Oh I don't have to offer you anything I won't let you turn me into a prostitute like you."
he replied bluntly. "So how much did Nier pay just to get disappointed. Let me guess he got
******** bored with you."
yeah he was throwing out a few scenarios. It was just a question of
which one Kali would pick or of she would.....shut him up again.

User Image

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kali Aleydis Beckett_______________
_______________"It's not about fitting in - it's about sticking out."

And you,
you're addicted to the drug of lust.
De-toxing the cold sweat of shame.
And I love your pain.

User ImageKali sighed as Jericho growled, and apologised in a way that Kali simply wouldn't accept. Shaking her head, Kali sat on Jericho's feet, which admittedly, was not comfortable at all. What it meant however, was that it would be difficult for him to kick her, but not for her to kick or do whatever she wanted to him. So she started by aiming a kick to his stomach. "That apology sucks. Do it again - only better." Kali commanded. If he wanted pain, then fine. She really wanted to use the knife already, but she had said that she didn't need the knife to destroy him. Which, she didn't - it just would have made the job easier. Then again, how easily would she have been able to contain herself if the knife was to hand? "Jer? Did you used to be my lab partner?" she questioned, about to explain the seemingly random thought. "It's just... the lab where we were meant to remove the fishes gills, and I ended up stabbing it's eyes instead. These black and clear fluids seeped out." she'd explained, but still wasn't getting to the point, crawling over to Jer, her index finger getting very very close to his eyes. The boy would be an idiot if he didn't forsee the next words to escape her. "Just wondering if the same would happen to you." Kali mused, utterly curious not to mention tempting but it was another of those double-edged swords. If she did that, he wouldn't be able to see her, but on the other hand, he couldn't go around checking out anyone else. How annoying.

Jericho did not like making things easy for himself did he? Awh well, it certainly made things fun for Kali. And if he thought she'd punish him for that, he was wrong... if he meant physically. Instead, she'd simply rub it in even further. "I don't need your permission - but I do appreciate that you're all for it." she'd said, brightly, ignoring the growling. Well, hey. He did just tell her to do it. He totally brought on the consequences. "Thanks, I will. And seeing as you are being sooo supportive... What underwear do you think I should wear? Since your opinion is that these aren't good enough. Mmm... Got some new stuff, too." she'd said, leaning over and opening the set of drawers next to her, taking out some of her prettiest and newest underwear, pretty sure that picking out this kinda stuff for another guy would not be his idea of fun. "Quite funny, actually. I thought that you'd be the first person getting into them, but I guess it shows how things change, doesn't it? Nier is well and truly kicking your a**." she'd said brightly. Well, why not say that?

"I'm not a prostitute. I was offering you sex if you wanted it. Last time I checked, that's consensual. Your vocabulary is slipping." Kali informed him. Oh, but she hated playing teacher, hitting the male for his words. But it was quite fun, Jericho seemed very interested in what Nier had been prepared to offer. So why not tell the truth? "Actually, he offered 'no more games'. I considered it. Now I'm gonna do it." Kali said with a shrug. Well, it was true, but with the way she'd said it, the meaning did not sound like how the words had been intended when Nier had said them at all - it sounded a lot more serious. Leaning down, an evil little grin was visible on her face, whispering into Jericho's ear. "...After this one little thing. It's a good work ethic to finish what you started." she'd whispered, before sucking on his ear lobe and roughly biting the outside of his ear. See how long it took before Jericho caught on with exactly what she was trying to accomplish by this. Oh, but he'd certainly understand it very soon, especially as she sat, teasing the male's crotch with her foot. "Oh, and Jer-bear? Once I leave... once I untie you, I don't care for your existance anymore. Not gonna talk to you or look at you, or be involved with you at all. So definitely no playing with you or punishing you, anymore. I'd appreciate it if you did the same and kept away from me."

Where? Girls Dorm #4
Who with? Jer
Outfit? [X]
OOC: -----

I gave you these roses now, but I left in the thorns,
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself.
I'll dispose of you, like a lighter out of fuel,
I'll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

Soon after she realized that Journey was laughing, Axel was being his usual self, and Flynn, well he was being Flynn. Kiki couldn't help but roll her eyes at Axel with her mouth still open. Flynn kiss her. He wouldn't be able to do it if his life depended on it. That was just how he was. Would there be any way to get him out of a funk and allow himself to enjoy the thought of him being with her? That was very unlikely.

Taking a deep breath she decided that getting ice was her only option. Journey was the only one nice enough to get her ice. Smiling she placed the ice on her tongue and then placed all of it in her mouth. Sighing in relief she smiled and then chewed on it. Once her mouth wasn't in as much pain as it used to be she looked at Journey. Well dark blue or purple would look good in your hair. Or some red. It's up to you. Shrugging she took a very careful sip and then looked at Ryot.

She did look a bit out there, but Kiera could have dressed like that too. Up until I burnt my tongue I was fine. Just been hanging out with your brothers. It's been fairly nice. Shrugging yet again she looked at Flynn. She realized that he was stuttering and not making a lot of sense. Was he really just not into her? If that was the case then should she move on? But other instances said otherwise. Him looking at her, him saying yes to be hanging out with her, and then him kissing her on the cheek. Well that one could have been him just being polite.

Taking a deep breath she twisted her lip ring and messed with it. Turning her attention to Flynn she looked at him quizzically. What did go on through his head? Was he always having inner turmoil? It seemed like he may just have that. Licking her lower lip she turned her attention back at the group. Man all the Devlin's were here, it was weird. Blinking hard she took another sip. The coffee was cooling down, but her tongue still had a sting feeling to it. Widening her eyes she looked back at Flynn. Leaning in she whispered in his ear. Would you have kissed me? Leaning back she looked at him through her lashes.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location: Coffee Shopxxx Mood: Flirty and calmxxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Flynn, Axel, Journey, and Ryotxxx Thoughts: Would he?

OOC: First icon: Tattoo. Second Icon: Piercings, Third Icon: Clothing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces