• Nudist Colony 200
Kali Aleydis Beckett_______________
_______________"It's not about fitting in - it's about sticking out."

And you,
you're addicted to the drug of lust.
De-toxing the cold sweat of shame.
And I love your pain.

User Image

It had almost been a shame to have gotten off of him, in the end, being able to hear and feel the effects that she was having on him - the choking, the squirming, the twitching and moaning? Not to mention being able to see more... obvious signs of want. Kali couldn't help but smirk to herself, if anyone saw any of this, both herself and Jericho would most likely be accused of being into some twisted things, and... they'd probably be right. The funniest thing was that this wasn't even the tip of the iceberg yet - hell, it was like they were only just at base camp. Yet, she didn't really care what most people thought (although found herself frequently irritated that she cared about what he thought). It was like being on a high for her, feeling so turned on right now, and having total control. It probably helped that there'd been no a*****e comments, just muffled complaints.

Oh yeah, she'd sure loved the position of power she was in, and the way that he'd been so concentrated on nothing but her - not like there'd been something else interfering or anything, but it was still good. After all, if he'd been hugely pissed off, he probably would have went to great lengths not to watch her as she'd been stripping for him. But hey, he was a perv and she had no shame, so their dynamic usually worked for the most part. She was giving him little, or no choice, taking it upon herself to take such a responsibility as Jericho just seemed to make terrible choices - checking out that whore, for example. See? He'd be lost without Kali.

To be honest, she was surprised that he'd kept the socks in his mouth for as long as he had, half-expecting him to have spit them out just as she'd put them in. It wasn't exactly something people forgot about. Maybe she'd simply taken his breath away, a small smile forming on her face as that thought popped into her head. She wasn't really sure whether to be happy or not as he started speaking, on the one hand, that sexy accent of his, on the other, he was an a*****e and she wasn't sure why the hell she liked him. Rolling her eyes, it was typical Jer. He was acting so stupidly, and then had that rediculous smirk on his face, sort of like he'd hit some sort of achievement. Well... that smirk was sure to leave his face as quickly as it had arrived. "Well, you took your time figuring that one out, didn't you?" she'd sneered, pointing out the idiocy. As for his comment... she considered replying to it, maybe mention how red was her favourite colour, (blow a few minds by mentioning that she wasn't too fussed on purple) but that wasn't worth it. Not when she could probably make him squirm again.

He didn't seem to appreciate that as much as he tried, he didn't have any control at all. She'd have to correct that, and quickly, mockingly tutting as she stood up on the bed again. "It's a shame you think that." she'd said, looking as if she were deep in thought. Yeah, she was just thinking of which way might piss him off the most. "Well, how about you choose what underwear I should wear? Who knows, I might just get a kick out of it when someone else takes it off later." Kali had shrugged, placing her foot by his crotch area again, not applying any pressure or anything, just leaving it as a taunting reminder. "Mind, it'd also be a shame if I broke it - maybe see what breaks first. You, or little Jer? Hmm..." she'd taunted, the tone being a dead giveaway that this could turn out really, really badly if he dared to challenge her on this, because otherwise she wouldn't do it. It seemed she'd well and truly crossed the line between naughty and evil on this one, even the thought of what she was threatening to do leaving her fearing for her non-existant p***s.

"You aren't doing very well in this game, are you, Jer?" Kali had pointed out, just voicing a fleeting thought in her mind, the thought aking her smirk. What wasn't making her smirk was that it was January and she was wearing almost nothing. Not brilliant. It was bloody cold, starting to rub at the goosebumps forming on her arms. And it wasn't like he'd make it easy for her to just pull the blankets from under him. Fine, she'd find another way. Wasn't body heat supposed to be good? "So far, I'm winning. 3-0 to me." she'd declared, sitting on the male once more... but not like before. She was pinning his arms down again, which admittedly wasn't exactly necessary, positioning herself in a way that she could see his facial expressions. "One for tying you up, another for sitting on you, and another for making you kiss my a**. OH! Maybe another when I eventually finish this story, almost forgotten about it." She'd said, leaning to retrieve the socks, teasing by slowly using two fingers to push them back into his mouth, about to clamp her hand over his mouth when she'd done messing around. Well, she needed him to shut up for story time.

Where? Girls Dorm #4
Who with? Jer
Outfit? [X]
OOC: -----

I gave you these roses now, but I left in the thorns,
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself.
I'll dispose of you, like a lighter out of fuel,
I'll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Well, you took your time figuring that one out, didn't you?"

Jericho lightly rolled his eyes as he watched Kali. Oh wasn't she damn annoying. Sexy but
annoying. He quickly shook that thought away She seemed to point out that he had taken his
time with a reply. Well he couldn't tell her she was quite a distraction. That would only boost her
already over inflated ego. Giving her a light shrug he still had his smirk playing across his
features. "Oh I wanted to keep you in suspense. But since you noticed I guess it worked." He
replied although maybe he just had a new insult. "Maybe your just toooooo stupid to notice
though."
he really couldn't seem to get the control back could he? With being bound and
well.....gagged in more ways that one so far by the purple haired woman. It was then she stood
up again it was almost like a reaction to make herself seem that much taller and intimidating
since he was actually maybe a little taller than her. It was the only way she could pull it off
unless she was in heels. Kali wasn't really the heels type he knew that from her choice of shoes
or rather boots.

"It's a shame you think that."

"Well, how about you choose what underwear I should wear? Who knows, I might just get a kick out of it when someone else takes it off later."

Oh so she was threatening with sleeping with other people was she? Oh that was getting a little
old he was past it. If she wanted to then she could maybe if he acted like he didn't care it would
annoy her. Once again the dark haired male shrugged. "Well I guess you can just do that then.
Its not like I can't find someone else where as you.....Do you really think that someone like Nier
would put up with your s**t.....Nope only good for a quick ********. it seems you couldn't even get
that out of him though. So that just scratches the one use you have."
he managed to get that out
just before he felt....her foot was back on his crotch almost reminding him of what she had done
to him....She had made something stick up though with her previous teasing. He let out a shiver
as she seemed to just leave it there.....taunting him no doubt his reply would cause some kind
of....Bad reaction.

"Mind, it'd also be a shame if I broke it - maybe see what breaks first. You, or little Jer? Hmm..."

Those words with the words he had previously said....That wasn't going to end well at all
although by breaks what did she mean she wouldn't do something like that would she? His eyes
widened slightly at mear thought. The b***h. She was just toying with him in his helpless state. It
made him well swing his leg up although it wasn't too hard considering what she had put him
though and kicked her in that panty clad a**. Which most likely wasn't the best idea. Hell it
would most likely amuse her more than anything.

"You aren't doing very well in this game, are you, Jer?"

"So far, I'm winning. 3-0 to me."

"One for tying you up, another for sitting on you, and another for making you kiss my a**. OH! Maybe another when I eventually finish this story, almost forgotten about it."

This game....She was winning.....3 - 0 Then she went on to explain why she had gotten three
points in a game that he was unaware they were playing. For tying him up, for sitting on and for
making him kiss her a**. That wasn't good. Letting out a growl he lightly shook his head before
she leaned to retrieve the socks that were previously in his mouth and then proceeded to push
the ball of material back into his mouth. As he tried to spit it out she clamped her hand over his
mouth to keep it in. She wanted to continue the story.That made him struggle since well he
didn't want those socks stuck in his mouth. There was more violent muffles coming from him as
she shut him up once again although it was slightly hard when she was sitting on his chest
keeping his arms still with her legs almost aiding the binds. The only option he had was to kick
his legs and squirm and arch his body up to try and get her off of him. no doubt that could give
her the wrong sort of message.

User Image

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Sheridan Nemesis Vane

Company: Kate // Self

Love Interest: Thats none of your damn business!
Flynn

You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair
                                      But that's okay, see if I care
                                      Knock me down, it's all in vain
                                      I'll get right back up on my feet again.

Sheridan just stood there watching as everything happened around her. She looked up at Nier as he yelled at her, but didn't bother responding. She knew she needed to rest to get better and the more she fought that the longer it would take to get well. But how can someone expect her to sleep through the noise that had been coming from this room. She was just about to leave, needing to lay back down without the help she most likely would need to get back to her room when Jer spoke. She smiled slightly and shook her head. "Yet you had time to throw out insults while getting tossed around by that caveman?" She chuckled slightly before responding again. "Why do you feel sorry for me? He isn't my Master, and doesn't rule me, so he has no say in anything I do." She shrugged slightly. She had figured that Nier had been trying to get some action or something. That that was what had caused the problems with the people that had been in the room. But she honestly didn't care, Nier was his own person and she couldn't ask him to stop hooking up with other people. She didn't even want to ask him to stop. Why should she be able to hook up with people while he couldn't? Plus it wasn't like they were in a relationship or anything, so she had no say in what he did, unless it had to do with her.

Ignoring the hostility coming off of Kali Sheridan just leaned against the wall and watched as she pinned Jer down and basically sat on him. Hearing Kate's comments Sheridan just shrugged, she knew that right now Kate wasn't to happy with her but honestly she wasn't all that happy herself right now.
                                      "I'm sorry if I stopped you from getting your rocks off by watching those two kittens fight. Though I'm sure we could have found more entertaining things to watch then those two." Lifting a shoulder in a partial shrug Sheridan was sure that most in the room would right away think she had been talking about something sexual, but in all honesty she hadn't been.

After a few more comments from everyone Kate helped Sheridan from the room and down the hall slightly and into her own. Sheridan then walked over to her bed and just sat down on the edge of it before responding to Kate without looking up at her.
                                      "I'm fine now, thanks. Its just a simple cold Kate, nothing more. Just seems worse since I tend to get the worst of it. But I'm fine, thanks for the help and sorry for ruining your 'fun' time in there." Looking up for a moment Sheridan saw that there was something on her side table. Picking it up she opened it and blushed slightly before looking at it from a more artistic point of view. It was very well done, the details great, and even though Nier hadn't ever seen her nude he had somehow almost gotten her proportions spot on. She had to smile slightly at the gift. It must have taken him days if not weeks to complete the piece, she hadn't thought anyone other then Kiki and maybe Flynn would have gotten her something. She then saw the screen on her phone flashing. Opening it she read the texts she had gotten and quickly typed out some responses.

To: Flynn
                                      you are talking about. I know that
                                      I went out of town to see my Aunt.
                                      Was also able to see my daughter.

To: Kiki
                                      I was able to go to sleep after a little
                                      while Nier held me. How weird is that.
                                      I normally can't sleep, actually sleep,
                                      with someone near me.

To: Peggy
                                      And it really isn't, even more
                                      so when you have nothing
                                      that will speed up the process.
                                      Unless you might have some tips.

To: Nier
                                      I fall asleep something wakes me.
                                      Be it my phone going off or a lot
                                      of noise coming from the rooms
                                      around mine. But I'm back in my
                                      room and will try and sleep but I
                                      don't know if I can anymore. Do you
                                      have any tips, or anything that could
                                      help me sleep or get better faster?

To: Axel
                                      Its been a while since we last talked,
                                      or hung out. Maybe this weekend if
                                      you can make it out here we can hang.
                                      Maybe even drag Flynn and Kiki out with
                                      us. Though we might literally have to drag
                                      Flynn, he's been really stubborn.

Hitting send for all of her messages Sheridan laid down, not really paying attention to if Kate was still in the room or not. She wanted to rest some more but honestly she didn't know if she could. And the only people she could think of that would be willing to help were all out and about. Leaning over and grabbing her phone again she took a chance and sent out another text, hoping that the person wouldn't yell at her. She was really tired of being yelled at.

To: Nier
                                      last time you were in my room I
                                      yelled at you and kicked you out.
                                      But I need someone to help me
                                      possibly go back to sleep and Kiki
                                      and Flynn are out and about I'm sure.
                                      So...I was wondering if you might be
                                      willing to come back and help me
                                      go back to sleep. I won't yell at you.
                                      I'll even warn Kiki and Flynn so they
                                      don't yell at you if they come back
                                      before you leave.

Hitting send she placed her phone on her bed under her pillow as she grabbed up the Oogie plushie that Kiki had given to her as a gift.

They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
                                      They hide in the light, so you can't see their fears
                                      Forgive and forget, all the while
                                      Love and pain become one and the same
                                      In the eyes of a wounded child.

╔══════════════╗
                                      Currently Wearing
                                      Her One And Only Tattoo
                                      ╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
                                      Occ: Sorry for taking so long!
                                      ╚══════════════╝

Bad Boy Snidey
                                      Cyanide-And-Sugar
                                      Crystalline Shroud
                                      Tryfon

User Image

Katherine would have really enjoyed how the fight ended. Sadly, this was not just working out. She wanted to get an injury. Somebody in a hospital. Seriously when she was dating Jericho she had sent him to a hospital once or twice. Sure he had done the same thing. But the point was....what the hell had they been doing that nobody was in a hospital. Really. She heard Sheridan talk back to Jericho and Nier. who Kate had decided to call Nier 2.0: The Emotional one. Unbelievably strong willed. And he was ******** his chances with Sheridan that was for sure. Had he slept with Sheri yet? Wasn't that suppose to be like his goal from last semester? Anyway she heard her state the apology. Which was good because honestly she was so turned on and Sheri ruined the moment. So heard about something more entertaining. She asked "Really? and what else would these two be doing?"

And she had helped her. Walked her to her room helped her to her bed. And Sheridan was having a personality problem. Because she was being really pushy. Which meant Kate sure as ******** better not be getting a text later. Anyway she heard abou how it was a cold. Yea well a cold could last months so that wasn' much. She gave a nod "I accept your apology and when you get all better how about we have some real fun?"

She waved her goodbye and walked out of the room. Walking walking walking.

Made it to Nier's dorm, didn't knock as she just went in. and look at that Nier 2.0 was with Blondie. She glanced at the girl as she said "Hey Blondie, beat it. I need to talk to Nier for a moment."

Baby I'm on and babblefish! Let's see what we're saying

Where the ******** am I?Sheridan then Nier/color]

Who's here?Sher then Nier 2.0 and blondie

Mrs Yachi San

Crystalline Shroud
User Image
Peggy Sue Valentine

User Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Peg took a few more sips of her tea. She did see him glare at her. For what she did not know. She had once more pissed him off by accident. She didn't know how she did it but it was probably why they didn't work out. She heard about how he wouldn't let her go and stop the fight. She heard him joke about Flynn. Who was Flynn? She thought about it. This was her very first year at the actual school so she hadn't gotten to know anybody. She gave a nod "True, but I could probably have convinced you to let it go and walk away from it. Knowing Jericho he'd probably find a way to hurt me. That fellow is not nice and needs a hobby."

Preferably one that didn't involve harming her. Perhaps fishing? She heard that that was relaxing. And he could kill fish, thus get out that murderous needs he seemed to have. She took another sip of tea as she heard him state a maybe. Well it was true. One would explode from too much pressure. She heard the scratch in his voice. She gave a few nods. The girl heard about how he didn't want her meddling. She took a few sips. After a moment she asked "So you don't want me to meddle huh? Well guess you just have to wait then. Patience is suppose to help one in these times. But what do I know, I've always been the type that when i like a boy I go up and tell him so. This whole you liking her and her being oblivious isn't good for either of you"

Which was true. She just didn't like it when people were oblivious. and if this girl was just pulling him around, well then she'd be super upset with this chickadee. Seriously. One shouldn't just tug along someone like Nier. She continued to drink her tea, listening about how he had tried to help her get better. She gave a nod as she asked "You tried to help her get better? Get her tea and soup? Offer to stay there and just hang out? Really? May I ask how since it seems that her being sick just happened today?"

Just didn't add up. She continued to drink her tea. She was trying to be nice. The girl put a hand through her hair. She asked "So besides that has anything gone right with you lately? Or is this a melodramatic type of day for you?"

She felt her phone vibrate. And it was Sheridan. She of course text her back:

To Sheri
From Peggy
Well first is to drink lots of fluids.
Stay on the BRAT menu
No Caffeine
Inhale steam to ease your congestion and drippy nose
And tea tea tea
Besides that not much

She pressed SEND. Soon the brunette entered. The super mean and scary looking one. She heard her tell her to beat it but of course she just looked as she asked Nier "Are you okay...with her? If you want me to stay I can"

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Where are you?: Nier's Dorm (Boy Dorm 1)
And who has your heart now? Nier
what you wearing?Outfit for School

Crystalline Shroud

Mrs Yachi-san"

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200

And you,
And I love your pain.

User Image

Ugh, there we go again, Jericho making out that he's some insanely clever being and she was nothing in comparison. Well, tough. She wasn't buying it. "Well, since I'm so stupid and all, why don't you enlighten me as to why you're the one that's all tied up?" she'd questioned. Oh, how she'd love to hear what bullshit he could come up with to answer that question. She sincerely doubted that he could some up with a satisfactory answer. "After all, surely if you were as clever as you think you are, you wouldn't have been the one to fall into the mouse trap. Well... pushed into it. But same difference." Kali had continued, shrugging her shoulders. Because naturally, if he was so ******** clever, he should have been able to anticipate and counter-attack ages ago. It was like Jer knew just how to annoy the hell out of her - Kali was many things but she certainly wasn't stupid. Well, not where it counted, anyhow. As annoying as it was, it hadn't been the words that she found so infuriating - it had been that bloody smirk of his. How he could endure what she'd done to him and still come out with that smirk? It just pissed her off. So game on a*****e, she could think of many ways to wipe such a thing from his face. Some ways he might like, and some... he would not.

Unfortunately, Jer did have a point, bringing up that it would certainly be harder for her to replace him than the other way around. Although, it did seem like very few people would be willing to participate in some of the things he enjoyed. Yet that wasn't really what was on her mind, what he said ******** hurt! It would have been easily shaken off coming from someone else, but the fact that he was saying it was hurting her. How could he say that she was only good for sex? Could he really mean that? Had her feelings for him and her want for something more really clouded her judgement that much? ********, now she wasn't in so much of a teasing mood anymore. She really wanted to just hurt him, taking the initial step by biting on his lip as hard as she dared, deciding that she really wanted to taste blood, before pulling away. "I don't think you realise just how dispensible you are - the only reason I've let you stick around so much is because I pity you." she'd practically spat those last words, a smirk forming on her lips. "Because hey, I might have been 'only good for a quick ********' but at least I was good at something." Kali had said before confronting the male. It was just so annoying how Jer only seemed bothered about Nier - sure, the guy hated him, and sure, Kali exploited this fact, but it was always Nier this and Nier that. So why decide to explain that went on between Kali and Nier was just a game? If he wanted to believe there was something going on, then that as fine with her. "So tell me Jer, because I've been trying to work it out for a while - what exactly can you do other than pretend your clever and someone to be feared, and coming up with weak retorts?"

Oh yeah, see now that's what she wanted - watching as his eyes widened. Good, he'd better be afraid. See how he'd find someone else if she did that to him and make sure to discard of him as if he were trash. It'd teach him not to piss her off... on the other hand, it did annihilate her chances. She'd been considering actually doing it when she felt him kick her, and while it wasn't particularly hard, the sheer surprise of it distracted her for a few moments, making her forget what she'd been about to do. Oops. Back to teasing, then.

His keys were digging into her and being a general nuisance, so she took them out of her bra, waving them in front of his face. "I'm giving you the opportunity to just take them back. If you don't within the next three seconds, I'm going to take that as you want me to keep them... permanantly." she'd said, taking full advantage of the fact that he couldn't have reached them even if he'd wanted to being all tied up. Kali counted backwards from three, making sure on one to accidentally-on-purposely drop them on his face before retrieving them. "You don't want them? Okay then. Mmm... I think I'm at 4-0, now." she'd said, putting the keys away.

Oh, he really didn't like today's story, did he? Such a shame because she was still telling the story and there was nothing he could do about it. "So... where was I up to? I think I was up to the bit where he started to bite my neck..." she'd said, moving her hair out of the way of her neck to show him the marks that Nier had left behind, pushing things further as she started to say "A bit like this..." before demonstrating exactly how Nier had done it. Probably wasn't as easy since Jer hadn't been quite as willing and moving around a lot but oh well. "Oh, I definitely think I'm at 5-0 now."

Where? Girls Dorm #4
Who with? Jer
Outfit? [X]
OOC: -----

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Well, since I'm so stupid and all, why don't you enlighten me as to why you're the one that's all tied up?"

"After all, surely if you were as clever as you think you are, you wouldn't have been the one to fall into the mouse trap. Well... pushed into it. But same difference."

Well that was something that he couldn't reply due mainly because she had taken advantage of
a situation and if he happened to mention anything like that it would be like....Him aknowleging
that she might just be a little smart so he just remained silent giving the purple haired woman a
growl. She had taken advantage, of the situation and tied him up.....So he didn't really have any
say in what she was doing. He certainly knew how to annoy her didn't he and rather easily
without too much effort. Now wouldn't Kali have a fun time trying to replace him. Nier? Well that
would be a rather poor choice Nier didn't seem to want to take much of a beating or at least From
Jer's perspective. It was the same with Kate. He was pretty sure neither of them would put up
with Kali's s**t. Oh well it would be amusing for him at least. Watch her....try and fail. It was then
a slightly hurt look make its way across her features even if it was for a split second. So she
didn't like it eh? maybe she should't be a b***h trying to get back for something that was a minor
blip....Did he have Journey on top of him...No. Had he touched her in a sexual way....Okay maybe
but that wasn't the point. What Kali had done was way worse.....And with someone he was
starting to really really....dislike.

Oh well it was then she seemed to make a move leaning down to bite his bottom lip...hard. It
prompted a small moan although when Kali pulled away he was pretty sure that he could feel
warm liquid. Damn her teeth were sharp weren't they. Hmmm sexy little vampire. He quickly
shook that thought away before lightly rolling his eyes. Well he knew he could turn this around
on him. "So how did your socks taste?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think you realise just how dispensible you are - the only reason I've let you stick around so much is because I pity you."

"Because hey, I might have been 'only good for a quick ********' but at least I was good at something."

"So tell me Jer, because I've been trying to work it out for a while - what exactly can you do other than pretend your clever and someone to be feared, and coming up with weak retorts?"

Okay it seemed like they had both turned up the heat with the hurtful words. It wasn't like he
could reply now due to her socks being back in his mouth. Now she would most likely have a
counter for what he had said about the taste of her socks since right now.....he was getting a
real taste wasn't he? once hand clamped over his mouth to keep the socks in there she used her
other hand to slide his keys out of her bra. Just waving them in front of his face. She was really
trying to get on his nerves now wasn't she?

"I'm giving you the opportunity to just take them back. If you don't within the next three seconds, I'm going to take that as you want me to keep them... permanantly."

"You don't want them? Okay then. Mmm... I think I'm at 4-0, now."

His struggling only seemed to get worse but at least he could breath though his nose since
well....nothing useful would be coming out of his mouth right now. Nothing but muffles which
were most likely insults moved with threats mixed with cursing her. Regardless he was slowly
getting more and more annoyed with her. Or maybe that was his medication talking.....He hadn't
had any pills for a while since he was in his car. Which felt like a long time ago. Especially with
what had happened so far. Dropping them on his face for a moment she must have been well
aware that he couldn't retrieve them...yes she was it was another way to get one over on him and
make the score for this apparent game even worse for him. Watching her put the keys away
looking rather smug she spoke again.

"So... where was I up to? I think I was up to the bit where he started to bite my neck..."

"A bit like this..."

"Oh, I definitely think I'm at 5-0 now."

So she had gone from....Teasing him to torturing him with his keys to telling him about her
exploits with visual aids. Oh she was really pushing her damn luck wasn't she? And with that
another point she was really trying to show her dominance with his game wasn't she? She had
even leaned down for a demonstration. Jericho felt his eyes slowly close as her lips touched his
neck his squirming and thrashing coming to a stop. he would have let out a moan if he didn't
have his mouth full even if it was obstructed Kali would most likely know what it was. Lightly
tugging on his binds his body had ended up lightly shivering and twitching underneath her The
purple haired woman was really making him look like her personal toy now wasn't she?

User Image

Raider

User ImageUser Image

He heard her, mind clouded, his phone gave a small vibrate but he had yet to look. He had three text messages and he didn't really know if he should even look over at his phone. It was a little obvious how straight forward Peg was, when it came to him she just came out and said it, this liking each other was mutual at the time. She was never the type of chick to just hold her feelings in, even if sometimes the result would end up negative. He was honestly calming down, talking to the his ex usually did these kinds of things to him, at least things didn't end on a sour note. He sighed and heard her questions about what had happened earlier and if anything had gone his way today, which they haven't. "She's been sick ever since I saw her this morning... I haven't really done anything, but the things that I've done have gone to sh*t to be honest." Then footsteps could be heard from the hall and his door flung open, she didn't even knock. This was the very same reason why he decided NOT to bring any girl back to his dorm when he started at the school.

Peggy seemed worried and even asked if he was okay being around Kate, all alone... yeah whatever. Sending a small smile her way, his right eye lid flapped and a wink was headed in her direction. Looking over at the angry Russian who was now pretty much demanding his entire attention. "What do you want Katie?" He teased, using her ever so horrible nickname, though, Nier gave everyone a nickname. He knew a colorful wonder, a red velvet fox, an angry russian, a blank piece and so many more. It was easier to remember ya' know? Throwing himself back his hands were behind his head, fingers laced with his own hair, he creased a brow and glanced over at Kate. "What?" His phone vibrated once more and he decided to finally take a peek at it. Sliding his fingers over the screen, he began checking his text's in order. There was one from Mag's asking for help so she could get another tattoo, that was interesting... and two from Sheridan? He responded to Mag's but wanted a second opinion when it came to his Red Velvet Fox.

ChemNerd11
                                                    To: Mag's

Hey... I'm a little busy right now, later tonight I can swing by your dorm? I'll bring my kit.

Sitting up, he looked over at the Russian one more time but this time he had a question for her. "After pretty much kicking me out... Kate tell me what you think." He threw over his phone towards her, Sheridan's text's were already open so she could read and respond.

* COM`PANY Peggy/Kate
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* LOC`ATION Guy's Dorm # 5
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* MO`OD Confused.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* OUT`FIT Linky!
                                                    * THO`UGHTS "What does she want from me?

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Flatterer 200
    • The Perfect Setup 150
    User Image
    User Image

Location « outside of the school Thoughts « Well this is fun... Feeling « like a ...fourth wheel?Wearing « Clothes

Journey definately knew that Axel was flirt now. Calling her a beautie and then wrapping his arms around her, playing with her abs. Journey let him do what he want, she wasnt going to stop him jsut because he was having fun. Plus she sort of liked the feeling. Never ever did this to her."No thats not it. Just feel like im the odd one out. Seems like you guys would want to catch up you know. I just met all of you. Kind of awkward." Well she was being honest. Wasn't like she was going to lie and say that she was all dandy and just fine. Even without knowing Flynn and Axel for a few minutes, Journey could definately tell how different they were from each other. Complete opposites. Flynn was a jerk. Axel was overly friendly. Total opposites.

So it was Flynn then. Journey moved just slightly so Axel's chin ran off her shoulder."Flynn. Nice name. You don't fit it at all." Journey smiled sweetly at him. Oh he touched a nerve on this firecracker."Maybe your anti-social can change later. Always glad to make friends. So if you wanna be a little nicer to me, I could possibly be a future friend." If she decided too. She wasn't up for rude people, even if they were anti-social. Out of the blue Axel kissed her cheek and she gave him a sideways glance."Better watch it Axel. I am starting to think your attracted and interested in me." Another sweet smile lit up her face, but this one was sincere. "I almost feel entitled to giving you my number." Journey reached over and ruffled his hair like a person would do to a 4 year old.

OoC:SUCKY POST! Not in posting mood but i couldn't wait anymore.

I just want to be Heard, Needed, Wanted, Loved
    Naughty Naughty, We just want to party

Bad Boy Snidey

XX___XXALESANA__XX

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

Yes finally they could go to the coffee shop. She was keeping her arm around him and she smiled up at Axel. Yes, she did keep Flynn on his toes! Hey, be nice Flynn! How was Flynn related to this man? Shaking the thought away she continued to listen but so many thoughts went through her mind. Flynn, Sher, and Axel. They all talked but not as much as Flynn, Sher, and Kiki did. Kiera could hear little bits of people talking but she was lost in her own thoughts at this point.

She was soon snapped out of her thoughts when she was hearing everyone talk more. Playing with her lip piercing she looked up at Flynn. Sighing she dropped her gaze and then closed her eyes for a second. Well Axel and Journey seemed to be hitting it off. Smirking she kept her arm on Flynn's and felt her phone buzz. Pulling out her sleek Droid she saw that it was from Sher

To: Sherbear
                  Message: Love, that's okay I am just glad that you are better. Also that is weird with Nier, he has seemed not himself really... But hey You are able to sleep when you are next to me (; <3 you!

Smiling she hit send and then looked back at the group. Wrapping her arm on Flynn's again she looked up at him and smiled. Well they were going to the coffee shop now!

Keeping her shoes in her other hand she faced the group. Well, let's go! The walk wasn't that far and she kept hooked in Flynn's arm. Furrowing her brow she realized that he didn't really like it when Kiki touched him. Sighing she dropped her arm from his and kept it at her side. Kiera was starting to realize that if she wanted to be closer with Flynn she would need to respect that in some way.

When they arrived at the shop she saw a blonde and this guy that was named Kim. She smiled sweetly and found a table. Patting the spot next to her she gestured to Flynn. Kiera just wished that he would lighten up for once and let his feelings go free. But Axel's words always came back. Girls are too much effort. Was that what he was always thinking about when Kiear was near him? Swallowing a lump in her throat she asked for a waited and quickly ordered a Vanilla Latte, she needed something to distract her a little bit; at least from her thoughts.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location: Coffee Shopxxx Mood: Nervous and botheredxxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Flynn, Axel, and Journeyxxx Thoughts: Why do I like him so? He clearly doesn't like me...

OOC: First icon: Tattoo. Second Icon: Piercings, Third Icon: Clothing
    OMG I am so sorry for the late post! I am just so busy, hope this post is good! Also Juju edited the post. Sorry I have been having anxiety attacks a lot so I am a bit out of it!
    Bad Boy Snidey
    xxJujuxDollxx
    Mrs Yachi-san

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
    • May 2020 Collector 250
    • February 2020 Collector 250
    • Partygoer 500
    User Image
    Austin Cael Zarek

Company: Alyosha

Love Interest: None at the moment

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I don't want to
    change the world

I just want to leave it colder

Smiling to Alyosha Austin shook his head at the offer of the vodka. He wasn't much of a drinker, though he did have a drink every once in a while. "I'll pass but thanks though Aly-dear." He watched the look that Alyosha got before feeling his shirt and jacket being lifted, goose bumps appearing on his body. He just smiled slightly as he watched Alyosha's reaction. Hearing the question he chuckled slightly. "A little, but not much." Shrugging he pulled down his shirt and jacket, hating the cold with a passion.

Light the fuse and burn it up
    Take the path that leads to nowhere
    All is lost again, but I'm not giving in.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

╔══════════════╗
    Currently Wearing
    ╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
    Occ: Sucky short post is sucky short...sorry

Image One: Original Tattoo covering the left side of him.
    Image Two: New Tattoo on his right pec.
    Image Three: New Tattoo on his right rib cage.

╚══════════════╝

Gaara_numba1

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
    • Clambake 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Nudist Colony 200

And you,
    And I love your pain.

User Image

The growling, the moaning... all of this had confirmed everything that Kali had needed to know; not only could she do whatever she wanted to him, she could make him feel whatever she wanted to, as well. Which was fine. but unfortunately, that effect seemed limited only to the situation occurring in her dorm room - outside of this situation, other people interfered, and that was an irritation to her. She needed to make sure that she was the one in control all of the time. She had to make sure that there wasn't anyone else for him. Yet... that wasn't such an easy thing to do, and she hadn't the details on his relationships with other people meaning that it was hard if she decided to turn people against him... It seemed in the meantime, all she could try to do was make sure he couldn't do anything too serious with anybody else. The timing simply wasn't right, though. His question snapping her from her thoughts, Kali laughed, despite herself. How did her socks taste? "Oddly... metallic." she'd answered, mockingly flicking his nose, both knowing full well that that wasn't what she was referring to.

It was so very typical of Jericho - with her hand clamped over his mouth, he couldn't talk properly, yet still refused to stay silent. God knows what he saying, although she'd bet that none of it was nice. Still, she wasn't going to dwell on that since it simply wasn't worth it. "You're really not doing so well at this game, are you?" she'd highlighted. Well, he wasn't! It was 6-0 to her, after all, and it looked like there was no way that Jer would be able to bring up his own pathetic score. What it most certainly did not mean was that she was simply going to stop because she was winning - the higher her score was in comparison to his, the more insulting it must be. Speaking of... she'd noticed how he hadn't answered any of her questions. What a shame. "Oh? So no answers, hmm Jer? Maybe you're just starting to realise how utterly pathetic you are."

It was quite fun messing with his head - messing with his emotions, alternating between various degrees of making him feel frustrated and turned on. And right then, with his movement beneath her, she was all too aware of what was happening, of what she was doing. Lightly shuffling around on top of him, Kali leaned back, putting her arms behind her as a support, not just letting him have a better view of her. Unfortunately, it meant that all Jericho had to do was spit out the socks again and he was free to speak. Moving one of her hands, she started to feel beneath his shirt, occasionally digging her fingernails against his skin, before moving downwards, gently touching and teasing over his pants, well aware of what she was doing. "Ready to beg yet, Jer? Because I might just... leave you here for a bit."

Where? Girls Dorm #4
    Who with? Jer
    Outfit? [X]
    OOC: Bleh, sorry for the shortness. >.<

User Image

Blondie had left like a good...whatever the ******** she was. Good. Because honestly she didn't want to talk with that thing there too. So as Peg beat it her attention went to Nier as he asked what she wanted. Obviously she wanted a fight. She would have knocked if she wanted something else. The girl smiled "What I want? Well to be honest its between a quickie or a fight. I can do with either."

Which was true. Since she was still kind of turned on seeing Jericho so hurt. Sure she had done damage to that fellow when they dated. And in turn he had fought back. But the point was, it still got her going. And so that part of her really just wanted to, well, do a lot of things that probably didn't involve any clothes. However she also wanted a fight. Blood. Chaos. Thus she wanted to fight him so badly just so she could get that need to beat the s**t out of anything...Nier being one of the things she wouldn't mind kicking around. She smiled "Though if you don't decide which I might have to just fight you so that I get my real fight in, you know?"

Soon she was tossed the phone as she was asked what she thought. She read the two text. Text one, she was sick and going to sleep. Good, that was what she had heard when she left. Something about a cold. And honestly if Sheridan couldn't handle it she might as well change rooms because god knows Kate would be having ton of fights. Well if all went sunny. So that text, not that surprising. The second one was annoying as s**t. Really Sher-Bear? Really? She wanted him to go to her ******** room to help her sleep. So she was doing a booty call on Nier? Oh and it gets better had to point out that Nier was her third choice. Oh that's it, b***h has got to go. And it got better because he was only suppose to be there till choice one and two showed up. She growled "No offense Nier but you got to find someone else because that text right there, it isn't even treating you as a friend. Not only are you her third ******** choice, but she is inviting you in a way that screams quickie but then is saying that as soon as Flynn and Kiki show up you got to go?! Oh you sure as ******** better be pissed about this because this is her treating you like s**t and I won't have it"

She then text Sheridan back using his phone

To Sheridan
    From Nier
    Hey b***h its Kate.
    First of all, the next time you treat Nier like your personal puppy I'll kill you
    Second of all, don't invite him for a booty call AND make him third choice
    And so you go and find Flynn to claw yourself into
    because of this text, Nier is now my hostage.
    And you aren't coming near him, unless you want to get hurt.

She pressed SEND. Growling. That was just not appropriate. She was so angry that part of her wanted to smash the phone but instead she just put it into her bra. As she did she told him "Well you are my hostage till that b***h learns to treat you like a person not her personal ******** puppy. So you have problems being my hostage or are we going to get to do this the easy way?"

She clenched her fist, and found a part of the dry wall and growled angrily punching a hole into it. Annoying as s**t.

Baby I'm on and babblefish! Let's see what we're saying

Where the ******** am I?Sheridan then Nier/color]

Who's here?Sher then Nier 2.0 and blondie

Mrs Yachi San

Crystalline Shroud

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Flynn. Nice name. You don't fit it at all."

Flynn raised an eyebrow well since when had he claimed to be nice. Well he had come to
                                                        realize. Journey....She was annoying and she talked to much which only made her that much
                                                        more....Annoying. Even that sweet smile with those not so sweet words. God why did women
                                                        think they were so clever when they could do that. Be all...... deceptively sweet. Was it him or
                                                        did Axel seem to be totally eating that up. He did seem rather cozy but then again for Axel that
                                                        was really no change where as him he was well....Not very nice most of the time. Axel he was
                                                        the charmer EVERYBODY loved him because quite frankly he was a compete and utter...Baffon

"Maybe your anti-social can change later. Always glad to make friends. So if you wanna be a little nicer to me, I could possibly be a future friend."

Flynn lightly shook his head. Okay maybe at this point Flynn should just keep his mouth shut.
                                                        There was no use opening it since he was sure that Journey would get even more annoyed if he
                                                        opened his mouth but usually if people liked Axel the usually couldn't take the extreme lack of
                                                        social skills that Made Flynn....Well unpleasant. Something did seem to amuse him though.
                                                        What Journey said next he couldn't help but let out a rather dry sounding chuckle. Actually it
                                                        sounded more like a rather sarcastic. 'Ha Ha Ha.'

"Better watch it Axel. I am starting to think your attracted and interested in me."

"I almost feel entitled to giving you my number."

Okay it had became apparent to him.....Journey, she was a complete and utter moron. He was
                                                        itching to correct her.....Oh how he was itching to correct her. Axel interested in her because he
                                                        was being a little Friendly.....Meet him when he is at a party drunk out of his face and then see
                                                        how much he actually likes someone.....he would ditch her quicker than she could say....Go get
                                                        me a drink mainly because he would be going to get himself a drink. Oh ditched for an alcoholic
                                                        drink it was amusing. Unfortunately that was why Flynn didn't drink. He actually liked to remember
                                                        the night before and not wake up in a strangers bed wondering how he got there. Although the
                                                        next thing that came out of her mouth....Entitled to give him her number god just give him the
                                                        damn number and stop talking about it.

Hey, be nice Flynn!

Wait was he getting....Scolded. Fine he would be nice at least as nice as he could be even if it
                                                        would all come out..... rather sarcastic it wasn't his problem. He was trying to be nice....not very
                                                        hard but he would be trying. For Kiki. Oh how that felt strange to think about. It wasn't too long
                                                        during the walk that Kiki's arm seemed to slide away from his. Okay that made him just dig his
                                                        hands into his pockets. once they made it to the coffee shop Kiki took a seat and motioned for
                                                        him it sit next to her which he did....It was better than sitting next to Axel who would no doubt
                                                        ******** with him and better than sitting next to Journey who to be honest was dressed kind of like a
                                                        leather clad hooker. Kiki on the other hand looked in thought before she ordered. He had just
                                                        ordered a regular coffee. It was then that he felt his phone vibrate. It seemed Kiki's had as well
                                                        and Axel's with that annoyingly loud ringtone. Ugh it was annoying.

Oh well back to his text......She didn't know what he was talking about.....Lie! She went out of
                                                        town to see her aunt.....Lie! She was also able to see her daughter well obviously that was a lie
                                                        from what he had heard. letting out a small sigh he typed up a reply.

To: Sheridan
                                                        Sheri....Don't treat me like I'm stupid.
                                                        I called your trainer.
                                                        Why didn't you tell me?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas