Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
User Image

Location « outside of girl's dorm building Thoughts « Well isn't he a handsome fella Feeling « AmusedWearing « Clothes

Journey was slightly amused when he piveted and placed an arm across her shoulders. Journey knew then that this guys was a very friendly guy. Not like sexually friendly, just friendly. She smiled at him, but then her smile faded when she heard what he asked. Journey blushed once again. Man this guy made her blush like crazy. More for embarassment then any other type blush. She really didn't want to tell this guy she just met that she saw the guy she first met here, whom she thought was pretty sexy, was getting face sat by a purple hair b***h and her mind was imagining that it was her in place of the purple hair girl, just with less clothes. She chuckled out of the blue, thinking what his reaction would be if she told him the truth. He probably would think Journey is a super pervert and probably wouldn't want anything to do with her.So Journey just smiled, not saying anything about what she had seen. Heck if he really wanted to know, he just have to take a few steps and look. They weren't being secretive about it.

So his name was Axel. That was an interesting name."Nice to meet you Axel. So what brings you to the Delinquent's jailhouse?" Journey smiled, getting over her embarassment. She didn't know why, but Axel made her feel like she could be herself. Sort of comforting. It was also interesting that even though she thought he was handsome and cute, Journey didn't really want to jump his bones. Something else that was unusual. Usually she felt like flirting with every sexy guy and trying to get them in bed. This one though, she didn't have that feeling. Could have been the fact that she came to turns that the number one guy she was interested in right now was Oliver. He hasn't left her thoughts since he left her.

"You blushing? I don't take you the one to blush. Unlike me. Blushing nonstop over here thanks to you....or maybe thanks to myself for embarassing my loser a**." Journey chuckled and crossed her arms around her sketchbook. She hoped that she didn't lose any papers. Panicing, Journey's eyes looked around them as best as she can while under her arm. She breathed out a sigh when she didn't see any papers. She then glanced up at Axel and smiled at him."Or do i have your whole persona wrong? Never was the best at judging people."

I just want to be Heard, Needed, Wanted, Loved
Naughty Naughty, We just want to party

Bad Boy Snidey

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Oh more blushing this was starting to turn into a habit wasn't it? It was cute. He couldn't help but
grin raising his free arm to lightly poke her in the cheek. He was actually waiting for her reply to
what she had just seen. She seemed to be taking her sweet time in a world of her own for a
moment. He was curious at to what was on her mind. Oh well he took the opportunity for a few
thoughts of his own. Mainly who the girl was with Flynn. Flynn wasn't really the....Girl type. They
were too much effort for him but regardless it was a girl that was with his twin.....Unless it was a
chick with a d**k. hopefully he was still where he had seen it it could get problematic if he wasn't
It was then that Journey spoke.

"Nice to meet you Axel. So what brings you to the Delinquent's jailhouse?"

Ohhhh he might just be able to swing this in his favor. Oh Journey you naive blushing little kitten.
He couldn't help but chuckle lightly. as he slowly wagged his finger. "And answer for an answer
Journey baby."
he teased with a wink. Yep if she wanted to know how he got himself he she was
going to tell him what she had noticed since it must have been something good. He had a grin
firmly plastered across his features rather proud of his latest revelation. You shouldn't
underestimate a party animal after all. They usually got what they wanted.....Well with everyone
drunk but that wasn't the point.

"You blushing? I don't take you the one to blush. Unlike me. Blushing nonstop over here thanks to you....or maybe thanks to myself for embarassing my loser a**."

"Or do i have your whole persona wrong? Never was the best at judging people."

He lightly shook his head. "Oh come on I'm sure you not a loser." he replied He was pretty sure
losers weren't usually as hot and if they were they usually worse glasses with everyone writing
them off until they got a make over. That was something he was rather good at. hot skinny jeans
and such. Hmmm sexy. He lightly shook that thought from his head though. It was then he
started to walk lightly tugging Journey with him since he still had his arm across her shoulders.
"I have someone I have to see you don't mind coming do you?" he questioned raising an eyebrow
although it appeared she didn't really have a choice. Rounding the corner he had come from he
let out a grin.....Still in the same place. Bingo. He slipped around Journey again until he was in
front of her lightly holding onto one of her wrists as he put his finger to his lips to tell her to be
quiet before motion with his hand to tell her to follow.

Creeping up on his twin he glanced towards the blonde cutie putting his finger to his lips to let
her know to keep quiet as he swung his arm around Flynn's neck pulling him into a headlock.
"And there i thought you would have missed me......And then i find out you left early for a cute
girl......We could have had more drinks a*****e."
he teased as he could feel Flynn lightly
pushing on his arm trying to get him to get go. Which he did.....eventually. "What is it you
usually say? Girls are too much effort. Apparently not although I can see why you have time for
this one."
glacing back towards the dark haired woman he gave her a smirk. "What do you
think?"

User Image

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kali Aleydis Beckett_______________
_______________"It's not about fitting in - it's about sticking out."

And you,
you're addicted to the drug of lust.
De-toxing the cold sweat of shame.
And I love your pain.

User Image
Oh wow, that sound. Such a beautiful sound. Hearing him gasping for air like that, she had to bite her lip just to contain herself. Why was it such a beautiful sound? Well, because it may be the last thing ever heard from him unless he started doing as he was told. Then again, she was pretty sure that both enjoyed it when he didn't - more opportunity to do things like this. Less reason to hold back. She felt empowered - not as empowered as when she'd stood over him, but empowered all the same. She was well aware of what a powerful position she was in and quite enjoyed this position, would definitely consider using it again - she could feel the way his face moved beneath her, but the downside was that she couldn't see it - she couldn't see just what he was feeling, couldn't see the pain or the frustration or anything else, which was an awful shame.

Thankfully, she'd cut him off at the right time, as he was about to insult her. Was that really such a good idea, considering the clear advantage she had over him. And he insulted her intelligence! a*****e. Still rubbing at the same area with her foot, Kali sighed. H wasn't kissing her a** yet, so obviously he was happy to keep going with this. Fine with her. She wasn't giving in and letting up until he did as he was told. "What's that Jer?" she'd questioned, all too aware that he couldn't really answer back. So was she going to make this easier for him? Uhh... Hell no. "How about I ********... what, Jer? Because if you don't answer - and don't answer in a way that I'll like, it's only going to get worse." Kali threatened, and he was probably well aware that she meant it. If not, he soon would be. Just because she'd been back home (and had a hellish time of it) didn't mean that she'd be making things easier for him. Nope, no she wouldn't. "Oh! You mean, how about I ******** tell you the story? All right then. If you insist." Kali had said with a grin, running her fingers through his hair. Yeah, she was well aware that was not what he'd meant. But hey, she was going to run with it. Oh, and the squirming. Oh she loved that, he probably didn't even get how much he was turning her on right then by relinquishing control to her. Pulling on the hair that she could reach, it was time for a tiny bit of feedback. "Good boy, Jer - squirm." she'd said, essentially praising him as if he were a dog. It made her think that maybe she ought to get some 'treats' and train him like the puppy she'd always wanted but never got.

It was really funny - he didn't seem to enjoy the prospect of a story all that much. Oh well, he could have stopped it all with just one kiss. But he hadn't taken the opportunity. How long did he think he could last for? Well, only one way to find out. "Alright then. Well, it all started when once upon a time I saw Nier in the corridor, and invited him in my dorm..." she'd started. The guy had to be struggling by now, hadn't he? Oh well, time to continue. There was no doubt in her mind - she was going to draw this out for as long as she possibly could. See how pissed off she could make Jer. "We both instantly knew what was going to happen, so he locked the door." Kali continued, being as detailed as possible. Why not let him imagine what had been going on? "He was really forceful - more forceful than you - pushing me against the wall before I could so much as tie him up, and he lifted me up where I was more at his height." she'd said, being sure to lay in a comparison there. Well, why not let him get the hint? She liked forceful almost as much as she liked control, but she didn't like it when people made things easy for her. "My legs were around his waist... his hand on my a**... Oh? Are you not getting into it yet Jer? because it gets a lot better. You did ask for the story, after all."

Where? Girls Dorm #4
Who with? Jer
Outfit? [X]
OOC: -----

I gave you these roses now, but I left in the thorns,
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself.
I'll dispose of you, like a lighter out of fuel,
I'll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

The rubbing of her foot seemed to carry on at least she hadn't taken her boots off so she wouldn't
be able to feel the effect she was having on him. even if his strugglings were slowly but surely
getting weaker not doubt she would be pleased with that. Sapping his air and his energy as she
used her boot to just turn him on. He wasn't going to give in to her but he was sure if he didn't he
would like....Die. She wouldn't really go though the details with that a*****e though would she?
He knew he had pissed her off but he hadn't done anything with Journey. He had just looked
down her body. He liked to know who he was talking to after all. And then he had given her a
lighter. That was all but Kali didn't seem to see that at all.

"What's that Jer?"

"How about I ********... what, Jer? Because if you don't answer - and don't answer in a way that I'll like, it's only going to get worse."

"Oh! You mean, how about I ******** tell you the story? All right then. If you insist."

He could feel her hands sliding though his raven locks as she spoke and now she seemed to be
putting words into his mouth.Like he would really try to say something like that before he was
cut off. It was then there was a tug of his hair mixed with her insistent rubbing of her boot agains
his groin rewarded her with a muffled moan his back arching slightly as the dark haired male
lightly tugged on the binds around his wrists

"Good boy, Jer - squirm."

He almost squirmed on command. Well he was already squirming for her what else was he
meant to do apart from thrash about and squirm he seemed to be doing a mixture of the two at
the moment one that Kali would most likely enjoy more than the other although he was
curious....how would she feel if he did kiss her a** though her shorts. it would surely be a little
hard unless they were skin tight. He gasped for breath in his prison that was Kali as she just
seemed to praise him as if he was nothing more that her little pet or a toy just waiting to be
broken. It was then she started.....Details. details he didn't really want to hear Maybe he should
just do it.....Yeah he would. he would do it so he could actually speak and tell her what he was
going to say he knew she would be curious if she didn't already know and he was sure she
would let him speak decide if she liked it a decide what action to take from there.

Giving in Jericho puckered up especially kissing her a** and waiting for her to lift herself up off of
his face so he could speak.....When she did....If she did That was when he would reply. "I was
going to say you can go and ******** yourself b***h."
he growled between breaths before his
breathing actually steadied to more more natural pace. "Like i would want to know what the ********
you did with a*****e. I don't ******** like him. He can ******** jump into a burning building for all I
care. At least I'm not the one who is being used as a back up......a LAST resort. hope you enjoy
it."
If he managed to get all that out before she decided what to do with him he would be rather
happy at least as happy as he could be right now.

User Image

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image
User Image

Location « outside of the school on the sidewalk heading to town Thoughts « Twins! Thats why i thought he looked familiar Feeling « Amused, curiousWearing « Clothes

Journey scoffed and then blushed again when he poked her cheek. Oh she definately knew now that Axel was a playful, teasing, friendly person. She was still shocked that she wasn't an ounce interested in getting in his pants or wanted to flirt with him, even though he was doing a little flirting himself. So she just had to tell him what she was looking at to get the reason why he was now going to this school...Well she was curious in why he was here. Journey sighed and looked down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact with Axel as she told him was she saw."Well I met a guy earlier today. His name was Jericho. Hes a total sex bomb. Well I just saw him tied up on a bed and this b***h that i hate beyond words was sitting on his face. Kind of was imagining myself in her position." Journey covered her face with the sketchbook. Wow, out loud, it defiantely sounded like she was a major kinky pervert.

Journey then cleared her throat and looked up at Axel."Now it's your turn to answer my question. And I most definately deserve an answer after just making myself a classified pervert." She scoffed at Axel and decided to follow his lead when he started rushing them out of the school campus. Journey was surprised that Axel thought that she couldn't be a loser. At times she was the biggest loser of them all. "Guess your wrong at judging too because i can be such a HUGE loser, its surprising." Journey laughed, making the words seem like a joke, yet she was serious. She once went two weeks without doing anything. She didn't go to school because she was to lazy to wake up in the morning. She didn't hang with any friends because well seemed they weren't that interested in hanging with her. Journey just stayed on the couch watching tv or playing xbox. She didn't even have sex during those two weeks, which is amazing since journey usually had sex at least once a week.

Why did Journey have to hush? She was curious at where they were going. Was he kidnapping her and telling her not to scream? No that wasn't it because Axel told her that he had someone that he wanted to see. So she had to be dragged with him? He could have just let her go. Though she was interested in meeting new people. When Axel told her to hush again, Journey pouted. What was she to him? A child? The first warning was enough. She didn't talk the whole way and watched the scene Axel displayed with...wait...was that...a twin? Well things just got interested here. Now she knew why earlier she thought she seen Axel before but in a different outfit and different tattoos. It was because she seen his twin, not Axel. Journey looked at the twin, his name still unknown to her. She couldn't really call him a*****e the way Axel could, could she? That be an interesting first name if it really was his first name. She saw the pretty blonde girl from earlier and gave the girl a dazzling smile. Journey hoped that Axel wasn't ruining anything between these two.

Wait did he ask her something. Journey looked at Axel and tried to figure out what he said."Are you asking me if girls are too much an effort? Then the answer is, some girls are to much of an effort. Others deserve the effort. Or are you asking me if the blonde...sorry I don't know your name yet... deserves time? Then i can say yes. She is very pretty." Journey took time to smile at the blonde when she mentioned her while talking. Journey wasn't going to be rude to people she didn't know. Of course she was going to flatter both of them."I take it you guys are twins. Plus my name is Journey." Journey waved at them with one hand and a dazzling smile.

Bad Boy Snidey

XX___XXALESANA__XX

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

"Well I met a guy earlier today. His name was Jericho. Hes a total sex bomb. Well I just saw him tied up on a bed and this b***h that i hate beyond words was sitting on his face. Kind of was imagining myself in her position."

Axel raised an eyebrow so she was little perverted kitten although that was a bit too much
information. Maybe she wanted to be..... thoughally with her explanation. He watched as she
covered her face with her sketchpad. he was kind of glad they weren't with Flynn or he would
have come out with some kind of obnoxious comment. The dark haired male shrugged. "Sounds
like fun......Or not.....I'm sure you will have your face sitting fun with him eventually."
Well it
wasn't really his kind of fun he liked breathing. He actually wondered what kind of other kinky
things she might be into. Okay maybe he didn't really want to think about it but he was certain
the guy she had had their hands.....Or maybe their faces full. Oh if a reply like that didn't warrant
a reply to her question from him he didn't know what did. It was a case of a little too much
information for sure.

"Now it's your turn to answer my question. And I most definately deserve an answer after just making myself a classified pervert."

"Party in the principles office. He want all that happy when the cake hit him in the face." He
replied maybe not as interesting as her reply but it was something right. Oh well not back to his
brother. Was it him or did Journey look amused. Oh well he guessedit was good he could amuse
someone because Flynn.....Not so much. At least he wasn't drunk he would have most liekly
totally missed that and got the blonde in a headlock instead. Oh wouldn't have have been
amusing trying to explain. Something told him that, 'I thought you were him.' wasn't going to cut
it. Why because she didn't look remotely like Flynn and he would most liekly get a punch for it.
His eyes flicked back to Journey as he was waiting for her reply.

"Are you asking me if girls are too much an effort? Then the answer is, some girls are to much of an effort. Others deserve the effort. Or are you asking me if the blonde...sorry I don't know your name yet... deserves time? Then i can say yes. She is very pretty."

"I take it you guys are twins. Plus my name is Journey."

Hmmm not quite what he was asking but sure that was another detailed answer Journey was
really impressing him with the overly thought out replies....So she was a kinky nerdy blushing
little sex kitten. That was good to know. Twins. Yep that was correct. "Older twin......Wait by five
minutes right Flynn."
he teased as Flynn managed to roll out of his grasp. Turning his head back
towards Journey he took a step back in between Kiki and Flynn. making a frame with his fingers
and looking though it at dark haired woman. "Yes you flash those pearly whites babe."

User Image

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kali Aleydis Beckett_______________
_______________"It's not about fitting in - it's about sticking out."

And you,
you're addicted to the drug of lust.
De-toxing the cold sweat of shame.
And I love your pain.

User Image Gradually, Jericho was fighting back less and less, and it was sort of weird because on the one hand, she was wondering how long he'd be able to last, while on the other, it was such a turn-on that she was gradually making him less and less disobedient with less and less struggle, once again having to bite her lip as he moaned, able to both see and to a small degree, feel his reaction. He even eventually kissed her a**, which felt incredibly faint through her shorts but also incredibly odd. Naturally, she lifted her hips once again, letting him breathe, yet was greeted by such awful words. Hearing as he used the word 'used' again, Kali almost growled - if anything she was the one using people. Still, a sigh of relief escaped her as it seemed that she'd thought that he knew more than she thought he did. So she was overestimating him and he was underestimating her? Alright then. She could deal with that. She was just sort of thankful that he didn't know anything in particular that she didn't want him to know. But saying such cruel things? He wanted to play like that? Fine with her. "Fine. Be like that." she'd said, once again lowering herself onto his face. And since the details obviously bothered him, why not continue with that? Only... not just that.

Removing her boot and sock from the foot closest to her, Kali then slowly, she removed her foot from his groin, allowing him to think that she'd stopped, only to take off the other... and switch feet, rubbing against his groin with the other foot. She'd waited for about a minute before scratching down his arms with her nails, the fun of it being that he couldn't see to prepare himself for anything that she did, leaning over to dig her nails into his chest. This little game was starting to bore her, though. She sort of wanted to move on from it - she'd gotten her answer, she'd gotten her kiss, so she'd won. 2-0 to Kali. Lifting her hips once more, Kali quickly grabbed socks and stuffed them in his mouth before he could say another ******** word, turning around in order to face him properly. "Aw, are you scared yet? I just wanna ask a question." Kali said, using that innocent voice yet again, despite the fact that both knew that she wasn't at all innocent. And there was no ******** way that ALL she wanted was to ask a question. Nope. Not a chance. "For this one, you either nod like this..." she'd said, pulling on his hair like the strings of a puppet, forcing him to nod, "or shake your head like this. Understand?" she'd continued, once again pulling on his hair in order to force him to shake his head. With that, she stood up again, feeling utterly empowered as she stood tall, poor little Jericho seeming like a bug in comparison. She was going to make sure that he would be looking at no one but her.

Kali circled her hips in a figure of 8 motion before leaning over again, bending her knees so that she could lean down fa enough more easily, placing her fingers under his chin, glancing at his lips, looking as if she were going to kiss him before... pulling away, towering above him once again. Words simply couldn't describe just how sexy she felt right about then, making sure to slowly remove her top, throwing it over Jer's head. She watched as it fell from over his face to his chest, watching his reaction very carefully before giving her hips a wiggle, unbuttoning and unbuttoning her shorts, pushing them down and stepping out of them. Now what? Well by now, he'd probably forgotten all about the question, Kali motioning towards her red underwear. "Do you think it all clashes too much?" she questioned playfully, mounting him again as she awaited an answer. Maybe next time she should think about more layers.

Where? Girls Dorm #4
Who with? Jer
Outfit? [X]
OOC: -----

I gave you these roses now, but I left in the thorns,
I'd rather hurt someone than hurt myself.
I'll dispose of you, like a lighter out of fuel,
I'll lose you somewhere on a dusty shelf.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Kali was once again greeted by gasps of desperation as she got off of his face as he struggled to
get air back into his oxygen deprived lungs. He almost shivered as he heard her growl at that one
word....She really didn't like it did she? He was rather cruel wasn't he? Well it was all her fault
and she just insisted on going for another round didn't she lowering herself again to torture him.
by now Jericho was feeling weak.He was feeling dizzy and quite frankly being turned on in this
position most likely wasn't the best thing for him but the dark haired male was. Of course she
didn't lower herself without some choice words as if he had made her do this to him. He let out a
few muffled complains. as he could feel her moving and shuffling. What was she doing.? He
couldn't tell.

He was almost relieved when she moved her boot covered foot because it was cold and
something was obviously sticking up. It was then that he felt warmth down...below he let out an
airless gasp against her a** which pretty much made him choke slightly which he was sure Kali
would enjoy. As she now teased him with her bare foot rather than a booted one. No doubt it was
so she could feel him squirm what much better and squirm he was. She decided to take it a step
further though. His squirming soon turned to twitching as her nails just carelessly scrapped down
his arms twitching groaning and moaning pretty much at the same time We can just add Pain
and Pleasure to that feeling of weakness and dizziness can't we. Once her hips move off of him
for what he guessed would be the last time she had gotten what she had wanted right. Him to
kiss her a** after all. he opened his mouth to take a breath gasp in a few breaths but he was
only met with the purple haired woman jamming her socking into his mouth to block anything
that wanted to come out of his mouth.

"Aw, are you scared yet? I just wanna ask a question."

"or shake your head like this. Understand?"

She really was aiming to muck him wasn't she? She forced nod and the forced shake of his
head. She was standing up again towering above him on the bed a leg either side of his body. He
would have bit his lip of her socks weren't jammed in his mouth. He watched her hips sway
backwards and forwards......side to side. She really was giving him a show wasn't she? catching
him under his chin she lowered herself almost until their lips touched but she fell just short. Not
like she would kiss him with her socks in his mouth right? Once again towering above him he
couldn't take his eyes off her as she moved slipping her top off slowly revealing her bra as her
body just twirled and whirled then came her shorts revealing her panties. slowly her hips swaying
from side to side as she did they came off as well. What was the question again. It had totally
slipped his mind he was too concentrated on her until of course she spoke again. Then he could
feel all the anger from what she had done what she had described what she had put him
though....As turned on as she made him she made him equally infuriated.

"Do you think it all clashes too much?"

Follow her orders? Nod or shake his head.....Oh no he wasn't going to be doing that especially
since she hadn't done the one thing he would have done if he had her in this position.....Tape
across her mouth so she couldn't' get those socks out. Oh well she would learn from that
mistake. He spat the socks out a small smirk forming across his features. Even when he was in
a position like this when Kali had been torturing him mercilessly he could always get that dark
smirk painted across his face it was almost something that made him look like he was in control
even when he wasn't. "If i said yes that would be a lie. Since with your pasty skin and your
purple hair the red kind of looks like crap. Did you get dressed in the dark or something?"
he
questioned making his voice sound a bitterly innocent as he could. With that he shook his head
just to be sure she had heard him and mockingly follow her orders

User Image

Raider

User ImageUser Image

Nier was distracted by his own thoughts and did not hear the knocking on his door. His body was covered in bruises but unless he moved in a specific way he wouldn't feel the sting as much. The door opening did get his attention, tilting his head upwards, he finally saw who was intruding on his room. It was his ex, Peggy, which the raven haired usually called Peggers which was mostly out of care. Sighing, he never really had the gut to argue with her too much, she was just too sweet. Sitting up he growled a bit, now feeling the extent of his small injuries, it made him wince but he then ignored it and tried holding it in. Reaching out he grabbed the tea cup and blew on it so it wouldn't be too hot. "I know... I'm usually a little... cooler under pressure." He took a small sip and closed his eyes thinking back to the moment of the argument.

"Sheridan happened..." It was sort of the only thing he could say, Peggy and Nier had still kept good communication since after their breakup so she knew how he felt about the red head. He wanted to hurt himself a bit now, tilting upwards the cup of tea, the hot liquid rushed down his throat and burned him harshly. Letting his teeth clench against each other, he held it all in, just like he did with everything else. "She... she's into a total nothing!" His voice sounded rough, and it bothered him to speak from the hot tea. His right hand flew and with a balled up fist, it went right through the drywall. He was angry but most of it was jealousy, what was he going to do right? Though punching the wall was probably not going to get him anywhere.

His phone vibrated but he gave it no care, he needed to just spew out his feelings with someone that will actually listen. When his hand left the wall, he placed the cup on his side table. Looking over at Peggy, she knew how he actually felt about Sheridan, he wanted to change... at least... hhe was trying. Though she just recently started being remotely nice to him, how could he ever make her think that he could be more than just a friend? It was starting to pretty much look bleak & gloomy. Then Jericho started his own brand of bullshit along with Kate, which just made things even worse. Couldn't he at least get laid without having someone on his a**? Sheridan could sleep with whoever she wanted and she did, but he couldn't? Sucked balls really. Double standards... double standards everywhere.

Tryfon

* COM`PANYPeggy.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* LOC`ATION Boy's Dorm # 5.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* MO`OD Jealous.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* OUT`FIT Linky!
                                                    * THO`UGHTS "******** ******** ********]

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

When Flynn kissed her cheek she couldn't help but simmer down and smile at him. Why was it that yelling or being upset got to him? Shaking the thought away she grinned at him. However before she could do anything she saw a guy that looked a bit like Flynn, but different. Oh this was Axel, the infamous brother. Keeping to herself she looked at Flynn and smiled again. That was when Axel put him in a headlock. Giggling she smiled again, that was perfect.

Oh really? We're too much work? Is that why you are so stand offish to me even though I practically throw myself at you? Smiling she looked at Axel and put her hand on her hip. How have you been Axel? Grinning she walked closer to him and nudged him on the shoulder. She hasn't talked to him much, but when she did he was pretty nice and chill. The complete opposite of Flynn. Of course that was over the phone or something, just little things.

It was then that this black haired woman walked over, completely throwing herself at the group. She saw her with this Asian guy and then later with other people. This girl really got around! As for Kiera, she just liked to make Flynn be jealous and to squirm. Chuckling to herself she gained her composure back and smiled back at Axel and the raven haired lady. It was nice to have a little group, maybe Flynn would lighten up.

Well, I am Kiera! Nice to meet you Journey. Also thanks, you're not so bad looking yourself. Smiling she walked back to Flynn and leaned on him a little. Could they just get to the damn coffee shop already... Well, um, we were going to go to the coffee shop. Do you guys wanna come. I have been trying to get there for a really long time and things keep changing. So shall we? She then raised an eyebrow and wrapped her hand on Flynn's arm.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location: Outside on the way to townxxx Mood: Anxiousxxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Axel, Flynn, and Journeyxxx Thoughts: I just want to get there.

OOC: First icon: Tattoo. Second Icon: Piercings, Third Icon: Clothing

I'm sorry for the wait! Busy busy weekend!
    User Image
    Peggy Sue Valentine

User Image

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Peggy looked at all the bruises. Gosh, he looked like crap. There was no nice way to get about it. Seriously. He had small injuries that he winced when he grabbed the tea cup. He had bruises. That fight must have been worst than she thought. She really should have stepped in and stopped it before it became a Jericho versus Nier. That wouldn't have ended well. And she probably would have....if Jericho didn't petrify her. She did however feel guilty. Like perhaps she could have stopped it. She took a sip of her tea. She apologized "I'm sorry I didn't step in there. I should have but...Jericho scared me and I was worried of getting in the way of you and him. Can you forgive me?"

Because she really felt guilty. She heard about how he was cooler under pressure. This made her chuckle. Yeah. He was always cool. She didn't want to nudge him in fear of harming him. But still, she was amused. She asked "That's true. You really are. Perhaps so cool that you ended up having that pressure build up?"

She was worried about him getting into fights. There was a chance that one day he really would snap and he'd end up in some place else. Sure this was bad but she knew there were worst places. Like jail. Or getting shot during a fight. She did worry about that a lot. So it seemed Sheridan happened. She continued to drink her tea. She asked "Really? Who's she into? Do you want me to perhaps talk to her or help you in some way?"

Though seemed that Nier was quite angry. He decided he didn't like the wall and smashed into it. She looked at the other, worried about it. He seemed really upset. And she did hope she could help, just wasn't sure. He seemed so upset. Peg continued to drink her tea. She asked "So Sheridan, huh? I don't know if this would work but perhaps you could nurse her back to health? Or is that a girl helping fellow thing? Because that might show that you changed since it would be you helping another person, not selfish or reckless?"

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

Where are you?: Nier's Dorm (Boy Dorm 1)
    And who has your heart now? Nier
    what you wearing?Outfit for School

Crystalline Shroud

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Older twin......Wait by five minutes right Flynn."

"Yes you flash those pearly whites babe."

Flynn had managed to get free and he wasn't all that happy then he heard the voice.....What the
                                                        ******** was he doing here? Sure Flynn like his brother but he was....annoying. And it seemed like
                                                        he was with someone. Glancing towards the other person....It was a girl. Well Axel was rather
                                                        quick off the mark wasn't he? Although the way he was acting....See annoying. The dark haired
                                                        male lightly rolled his eyes but the more important thing, "What are you doing here?" he
                                                        questioned. last time he had seen Axel was during the break and he hadn't told him he was
                                                        coming. Either that or it was mixed in with idiocy and Flynn hadn't paid attention. He had done
                                                        something stupid again hadn't he? That was the only explanation for this. His attention was then
                                                        brought back to Kiki as she spoke.

Oh really? We're too much work? Is that why you are so stand offish to me even though I practically throw myself at you?

Why would he say something like that....Put that idea into Kiki's head....Because he was
                                                        infuriating. Kiki really did have her ways of making him weak though. He was slightly unsure of
                                                        how to reply. "Well I" What was he suppose to say to that. Letting out a small sigh he lightly
                                                        shook his head. "As I said last semester your too good for me." He replied with a shrug as he
                                                        dug his hands into his pocket. It wasn't that she was annoying or too much work although he
                                                        might just say something like that to push her away. But then they would be in this situation all
                                                        over again. Oh well his eyes slipped away from the blonde as she spoke to Axel

How have you been Axel?

Well she hadn't really spoken to Axel much since he hadn't really spoken to her much last semester. At least after their little falling out. He had been avoiding both Kiki and Sheri and
                                                        things had only seemed to have gotten worse this semester. With Kiki going on her flirtation and
                                                        Nier pushing himself onto Sheri's bed......Literally. What kind of an a** does that. Especially
                                                        when a girl was ill it was like.....Perv taking advantage of the situation and the mood......What an
                                                        a** and there was was spouting that he had change. Pwlease.

"Are you asking me if girls are too much an effort? Then the answer is, some girls are to much of an effort. Others deserve the effort. Or are you asking me if the blonde...sorry I don't know your name yet... deserves time? Then i can say yes. She is very pretty."

"I take it you guys are twins. Plus my name is Journey."

Ugh.....Was everyone against him or something? He let his eyes slide back to Kiki. Yesh was
                                                        was pretty.....Very pretty lightly he bit his bottom lip at least Journey had changed the subject
                                                        but right now let just say she wasn't going to be getting a very good greating from Flynn. Why
                                                        since right now she was pointing out what he would say was the obvious. He lightly rolled his
                                                        eyes. "Any moron could see that." He replied with a shrug. He might just be implying that
                                                        Journey was a moron but then again maybe he wasn't. Nobody could really but sure with the dry
                                                        tone he seemed to use. Kiki would most likely tell him to be nice.

Well, I am Kiera! Nice to meet you Journey. Also thanks, you're not so bad looking yourself.

Well, um, we were going to go to the coffee shop. Do you guys wanna come. I have been trying to get there for a really long time and things keep changing. So shall we?

Flynn was surprised when Kiki leaned on him. it certainly felt nice. He almost felt...Wanted. Her
                                                        hand wrapping around his arm as she spoke about going to the coffee. She wanted coffee and a
                                                        coffee machine right? He really need to talk to Sheri though She had text him before. And he
                                                        said that he would get back to her. He would most likely do that after coffee because he was
                                                        sure he needed to clear his head of the image of her and Nier in that position. "Lead the way
                                                        then Kiki."
                                                        he replied

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • The Perfect Setup 150
    User Image
    User Image

Location « outside of the school Thoughts « Well this is fun... Feeling « like a ...fourth wheel?Wearing « Clothes

Kiera. That was a nice name."Nice name Kiera." Journey watched at Kiera leaned up against Flynn. So that was two signs. First, that Flynn and Kiera were a couple or that Kiera was showing that Flynn belonged to her. Did everyone get a whore scent from Journey? She smiled at the thought. That would be funny if she gave off a different scent that screamed whore. Well Kiera didn't have to worry. Journey was the least interested in the male she was leaning on. Journey looked over Flynn and then Axel as they talked. Their parents must be really gorgeous to have such good looks.

"Well, um we were going to go to the coffee shop. Do you guys wanna come. I have been trying to get there for a really long time and things keep changing. So shall we?

Journey made a face. It wasn't like she didn't want to go, it was just awkward for her. All three of them knew each other and Journey didn't know any of them that well. She sort of felt like the third wheel. Or more like the Fourth wheel. She wondered if they wanted to chit chat together and apparently wondered if the brothers wanted to bicker together. She wasn't even going to come over here if Axel didn't drag her. Journey didn't want to seem rude though."Well its all up to you two if you want me to go. Axel pretty much dragged me here. We just bumped into each other...literally." Journey looked at Axel and sighed. She knew he was going to say something about earlier. She probably be embarassed as hell.

"Any moron could see that."

Well that was rude. Was Axel's brother calling her a moron? He didn't even know her. Sure she was stating the obvious, but she was just confirming that Axel wanted to see his brother. Journey looked at him with a sort of pissed off face. He didn't even tell her his name. This guy didn't know manners. Besides if he was going to be rude to her the whole time they were at the coffee shop, Journey didn't really want to go. She didn't deserve to be a jerk too. Other females probably would have cried being called a moron by such a handsome man, but Journey just wanted to punch him in the face. Instead she placed a smile on her face. "I must be a moron then for stating the obvious. Thanks. By the way didn't catch your name or should I call you Axel's brother the whole time?" Journey was not going to let this guy know that he effected her in anyway. Nope. She was going to be oblivious to his jerk ways and be nice. Like a real person should.

Bad Boy Snidey

XX___XXALESANA__XX

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

How have you been Axel?

Axel gave the blonde a grin. he didn't know her all that well but he had spoken to her maybe
    once or twice on the phone when she had been around Flynn and stolen his phone just to annoy
    him. So this was Kiki eh? He was impressed. "Kiera eh? Just as impressive as I thought." he
    replied with a grin since he hadn't seen her before. "It seems like you keeping him on his toes."
    He teased giving his brother a wink Although the attention seemed to moved back over to
    Journey who at the moment looked slightly uncomfortable.

Well, I am Kiera! Nice to meet you Journey. Also thanks, you're not so bad looking yourself.

Well, um, we were going to go to the coffee shop. Do you guys wanna come. I have been trying to get there for a really long time and things keep changing. So shall we?

Giving the dark haired woman a a smile as Kiki spoke the dark haired male nodded lightly. "Yep
    two little beauties. Looks like I'm pretty lucky."
    he replied as the blonde went on about the coffee
    shop. Hmmm that sounded good. "Anything you want babe just ask." He replied guessing that
    now they would be heading to the coffee shop. That sounded like the best idea to him at least.
    Although that was when Flynn protested that he was a good match for Kiki.....Blah blah blah cry
    me a ******** river a*****e. That wasn't the thing that miffed him the most.

"Well its all up to you two if you want me to go. Axel pretty much dragged me here. We just bumped into each other...literally."

"Any moron could see that."

At that he couldn't help but give Flynn a NICE smack across the back of his head. "That is no
    way to speak to a Lady."
    He commented turning his attention back to Journey. Oh she was
    taking the.....Womanly option of not punching his brother in the face that way good because he
    was sure that she would want to regardless of the smile she had painted across her features.
    But now it was back to what his nerdy little blushing pervy sex kitten said....if they wanted her to
    go...Ohhh he couldn't help himself he took at least a couple of rather shady looking steps back
    then one to the side until he was standing behind Journey so he could slide his arms around her
    from behind tugging her back into his chest. "Oh are we not making you feel wanted?" he
    questioned letting his fingertips lightly trail over her abs feeling the material of her shirt as he did.

"I must be a moron then for stating the obvious. Thanks. By the way didn't catch your name or should I call you Axel's brother the whole time?"

Did catch his brother's name....Call him Axel's brother. Bitchy bitchy. He couldn't help but
    chuckle letting his chin lightly rest on her shoulder. "let me guess Flynn....'You can call me
    what you want i don't really care.'"
    He said almost in a Flynn type tone even if there was a hint of
    amusement that he couldn't quite hide in there. leaning towards the dark haired woman slightly
    he gave her a peck on her cheek. "Don't worry Flynn is just Anti-social." he commented maybe
    trying to reassure her.

User Image

Raider

User ImageUser Image

He shot a glare towards his ex, she really though she could have done something done something in the first place? Or that Nier would had allowed that to happen? Well that really irritated the male. "Like I would have let you get in the way. Who do you think I am? Flynn?" He joked slightly but at the same time he accidentally blurted out who it was that Sheridan was after even if it wasn't dramatically obvious. Building up pressure? Well who really knew... It had been a while that he'd been taking a constant string of rejection from this young woman. It was just so incredibly frustrating that he just wanted to quit. "Maybe..." Finally responding, his throat was scratchy and it still stung a bit. She asked who his crush liked, well he wouldn't really answer that but he'd answer her last question. "Don't. If this is going to happen... it has to happen because I showed her... that I can be someone for her." His fingers went into his hair and messed it up at the slightest.

Well wasn't she a psychic? Or did the two have synchronized minds? She was telling him to do exactly what he attempted to do ever since he got to the school, but I guess Nier's kind of help isn't ever appreciated now a days. "You're tell me? I already tried. F*CK! Its like... why can't I ever get a f*cking break?" He let himself fall back onto the bed and placed both his hands on the back of his head. His up hairdo was now just falling, and now showed him with partial bangs, his hair was actually very straight but with the haircuts he always got it wasn't that obvious. His eyes, which were a very light gray mixed in with green and blue reflected the small amount of sunlight that entered the dorm, right now he was more sad than angry really.

Looking over at Peggy he started to think back to the reason they broke up but couldn't really remember too well. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. She was really the nicest person he knew, and the fact that most of the time she thought highly of a person like Nier just made his heart melt. She was a sweetheart, but to be with a guy like Nier... they just weren't compatible in that way. He needed someone strong, someone who could really take him on. Yeah they were a great couple but.. there wasn't that kind of fire that should be there. It was for the best that they stayed friends. Even if he was beat up, his body still showed that it could have taken way worse than Jericho had dealt. Yeah, his muscles would be sore and those sores would be there for a bit but everything heals... everything heals.
                                                      Tryfon

* COM`PANYPeggy.
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* LOC`ATION Boy's Dorm # 5.
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* MO`OD Depressed.
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* OUT`FIT Linky!
                                                      * THO`UGHTS "******** ******** ********]

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff