Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Sheridan Nemesis Vane

Company: Self

Love Interest: Thats none of your damn business!
Flynn

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair
But that's okay, see if I care
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back up on my feet again.

It was the first day back from Christmas break and Sheridan was tired and sick. So after walking back to school from the gym she went to her room and laid down and just curled up under the blankets, thankful that Kiki wasn't back yet. She just hoped that no one found out about where she had really been during the break. When she had learned that everyone was going away from Christmas break she had been some what happy, for she had thought that she would have been able to get some time to herself. Well that thought died quite quickly when the principle informed everyone that no student could stay on school grounds or in the dorms during the break. her parent's wouldn't let her come home, and she honestly hadn't wanted to go any where near her father, and she didn't have any friends, besides Flynn and they hadn't been talking and still weren't. So she had ended up packing her bags, making it seem like she was going to be staying some where anyways. But once everyone was gone she had ended up heading to the gym and just staying there for a little, working on her training and speaking to the trainer. She had then had to force herself to kindly turn down her trainer's offer to let her stay at the gym over night until school opened. She hated when people pitied her, but she did ask if she could at least shower there and still train there during the break and of course her trainer said she could. Well that night she slept not far from the gym with her bags as her bed and a worn out blanket as her only means of keeping warm other then her clothing and jacket. And for the last few weeks during the break that had been her routine, work out at the gym, shower and then sleep on the streets not far from the gym.

Trembling under the covers Sheridan was just glad that she was back at the school, who would have thought she would be glad to be at school. Coughing Sheridan closed her eyes and just tried to sleep, she hated being sick, but she wasn't about to go see a Dr. She hated those more then being sick. She was curled up on her bed with her Nightmare Before Christmas pajamas, hoodie and socks on. She was also covered with not only the blankets that came with the dorm room bed but a Nightmare Before Christmas fleece blanket, though it was sadly growing thin since she had had it for some time.
I think the next time I get some cash I need to get a better and thicket blanket. She thought to herself as she looked about her room. Looking at the time on her phone she opened it and quickly dialed the front office and let them know that she wouldn't be making it to class because she had ended up coming down with a nasty cold over the break. "I just hope no one bugs me. I don't think I'm in any mood to deal with any drama or bullshit." She took a minute to blow her nose before she leaned back against her pillows and closed her eyes again. I think I just need to rest, thats what will help. Breathing through her mouth Sheridan rolled onto her side and just curled up into a ball, her teeth chattering and her body shivering. She knew that this coldness she was feeling was going to take some time to go away, she hadn't stopped shaking since she had spent the first night out on the street. She hated the cold, and knew for a fact that she would be getting better Winter clothes once she had the money to do so.

They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
They hide in the light, so you can't see their fears
Forgive and forget, all the while
Love and pain become one and the same
In the eyes of a wounded child.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

╔══════════════╗
Currently Wearing
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
Occ: First official post of the second
semester! It is just after Winter break.
So its around the first week of January.

╚══════════════╝

Bad Boy Snidey
XX___XXALESANA__XX

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

Kiera was happy for the break. She couldn't take all the drama that had happened. Flynn was still being a little a** and seeming to push her away but she continued to pester and flirt with him. She was never the one to give up. Her Christmas was actually spent with her grandparents since her mom didn't want to see her. Honestly Kiera could care less, her mom deserved the beating. As for her grandparents they were nice, they accepted that she died her hair. Since it was died back to Blonde her natural hair color it was even better, just there were blue tips. Kiera decided to keep her hair at her natural color, she was tired of dying it and she liked her blonde hair.

When she came back to the school she let out a sigh. Home Sweet Home... Bringing her bags to her room she groaned and opened the door. She really missed her room mate and it sort of made her miss her friends back home. They went up to her grandparent's house just to see her and to be with her, it was really special. Smiling she opened the door and she saw Sher listening to music. Smiling she walked in the room and dropped a bag of things that Kiera got for her. It was just cute clothing that she got for her best roommate ever and she thought it would be perfect for her. The gifts she gor for her friends were pretty nice to say the least.

Smirking she sat down on her bed and ruffled through her bags and put away new clothes and some that she brought with her. She sat on her bed and grabbed out the bag she got for Flynn so that way he had some gifts too. Smiling to herself she fixed her shirt and smoothed out her naturally blonde hair. Kiera raised an eyebrow at Sher basically asking what she thought of her new hair and that it was basically staying. Sher I missed you so much. How was your vacation?

Kiear pulled out her phone and then messaged Flynn.
                To: Flynn (:
                Message: Hey I am back, wanna hang out or something later? I got things for you from Vegas (;

Smiling to herself she got out the blue bag that had FLYNN written on it. Setting it to the side she put her hair off to the side and looked at the blonde. One other reason she wanted to stay blonde was because of Flynn, but that was mainly a bonus. Twisting her lip piercing she continued to play with it She also got a new tattoo while in Vegas so she was happy. She looked up at Sher and showed her the new tattoo that she got. Her break was actually really nice! She enjoyed her time.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Location: Dorm Threexxx Mood: Excited, happy, and generousxxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Sherxxx Thoughts: New tattoo and a great break.

OOC: First icon: Tattoos. Second Icon: Piercings, Third Icon: Clothing

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Back to school he had no idea what Sherri or Kiki had done for the holidays since to be honest
                                                      he had been.....Kind of avoiding them. He had annoyed the hell out of Sherri and at the moment
                                                      they weren't speaking. and as for Kiki he felt it was best since all he seemed to do was....hurt
                                                      her. He arrived in a Taxi since to be honest. His parents couldn't be bothered to drive him. As for
                                                      the holiday what had he been doing. Well he had been over to Ireland to visit his grandparents.
                                                      He had gotten back a few days ago and well slept quite alot. It felt kind of nice spending
                                                      Christmas with his grandparents and Ireland it was really nice at least the part he had been to.

Dragging his bags or at least the few bags he had packed for the holiday he made his way up to
                                                      his room feeling a stupid p***k in his pocket on his thigh. ******** He slipped out two small pins.
                                                      Yeah he might have gotten both Kiki and Sherri a little something from Ireland. It wasn't much
                                                      just a small green four leaf clover pin. Even if Sherri was pissed at him and he had been avoiding
                                                      Kiki both were still his friend. With that he moved to sit on his bed.....He had been able to
                                                      tolerate his room mate at least for the first semester although he had been roomed with the
                                                      same person and that wasn't good at all. It was then that he felt his phone vibrate. Ugh who was
                                                      that? Reaching for the phone that was positioned on his side table he glanced over the
                                                      name....Kiki....He let out a small sigh as his eyes slipped over the message. He had to give her
                                                      props that as much as he tried to push her away she kept coming back stronger although back
                                                      to the message. Hmmm he wasn't too sure if hanging out was a good idea Kiki tended to be able
                                                      to get him to take his guard down much like Sheri could it made him feel..... vulnerable even if he
                                                      didn't want to show it.

To: Kiki
                                                      Yeah...Thats great.
                                                      Yeah maybe i will see if I have to do anything later.
                                                      Oh you did? You didn't have to.

Hitting sent he let out a small sigh. as he laid back on his bed. He actually wondered what
                                                      colour her hair might be now....Red, Pink, green or something crazy like that. it would be good to
                                                      see both of the girls but....Ugh He rolled over burying his face in his pillow.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

Feeling a bit awkward she rubbed her arm that had the new tattoo and she looked around the little room. To think it was a boxing match and that her good friend Sher shared it with her. It was nice since she could really get along with her and they were both aggravated with Flynn. Kiera was a bit hurt but she just pushed aside the thought and continued to be her carefree self. It was nice to just relax in Vegas. Nothing like the nice hot sun instead of the cold. Kiera looked at her arms with the tattoos and smiled. She really did like them a lot and she was even tanner since she left. Her blue tips were beginning to fade and she sighed.

Kiera felt that it was better for her to just let her hair grow out and let the blue go away in its own time. She wanted to just keep her hair normal for once, maybe it was because she was getting older. She no longer needed to kill her hair due to the dye. Itching her nose she felt her phone vibrate and she stifled a grin that wanted to show. Glaring at her phone she could feel how cold he was through the text. Looking at her bag that had Flynn's name on it she looked at Sher's. It was dark purple and had her full name on it. The I in her name was dotted with a heart.
                She got some pretty nice things for Flynn too and she didn't mind spending money on him either. The gift was just as good, plus she loved getting things. Chuckling to herself she replied to Flynn.
                To: Flynn (:
                But yeah please hang out sometime today.

Biting the inside of her lip she took a deep breath and smiled over at Sher. It was actually nice to see her again, she missed her roommate a lot, more than she thought she would.

Location: Dorm Threexxx Mood: Happy, curious, and friendlyxxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Sherxxx Thoughts: He is so rude!

OOC: First icon: Tattoo. Second Icon: Piercings, Third Icon: Clothing

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Sheridan Nemesis Vane

Company: Kiki

Love Interest: Thats none of your damn business!
Flynn

You come on with a come on, you don't fight fair
But that's okay, see if I care
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back up on my feet again.

Sheridan was just starting to drift off when she heard the door to her's and Kiki's room being opened. She silently groaned and closed her eyes tightly shut as she waited for Kiki to notice her. And it didn't take all that long before she heard Kiki addressing her. Slowly moving onto her other side to face Kiki's bed Sheridan looked at Kiki and grinned slightly. "I missed you too dear, I hope you had a good time during the break. My vacation was great, got to spend it with friends." Sheridan too a deep breath to try and stop the chattering of her teeth, at least until Kiki left to go to class or hang out with someone. she didn't need her to be asking questions. I really don't need her finding out how my vacation was actually spent and telling Flynn, thats if he would even care. She thought to herself before she saw that Kiki was trying to get her opinion. "Your hair looks nice love, though I think if you just a dd a little color to the tips every once in a while that would make it look that much better." As she finished speaking on Kiki's hair she started to cough. She turned her head into her pillow and laid there coughing for a few seconds before taking a slow deep breath once the coughing had stopped. "Sorry, ended up catching a cold or something from a friend. Though I should get better soon." At least I hope so. She thought to herself before grinning as she saw the new tattoo that Kiki had obviously gotten over the break. She closed her eyes slightly before she slowly got up and went to her bag and pulled out two smaller bags. One was a blue colored bag and the other was a green colored bag. She slowly walked over to Kiki, her body sadly still trembling from how cold she had been, and handed her both bags before moving back to the bed and laying down once more. "The blue one is for you dear. The green give to Flynn if you see him. I don't know when i'll see him so could you give that to him please?" Sheridan coughed some more before closing her eyes and curling up once more under her covers. "I won't be going in to class today, I feel like s**t, so if you end up showing up could you get any work they hand out for me please Kiki darling?" As she laid there it became harder and harder to control the chattering of her teeth as she grew more and more tired. She was having a hard time remaining away, her eyes not wanting to open when she tried to look over at Kiki.

They cry in the dark, so you can't see their tears
They hide in the light, so you can't see their fears
Forgive and forget, all the while
Love and pain become one and the same
In the eyes of a wounded child.

╔══════════════╗
Currently Wearing
╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗
Occ:
╚══════════════╝

Bad Boy Snidey
XX___XXALESANA__XX

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Laying with his face buried in his pillow Flynn let out a small sigh. God why was this so hard.
                                                      This is exactly why he tended not to get involved. It was then that he felt his phone vibrate again
                                                      against his leg this time. Slowly raising his head he he blindly felt around for his phone bringing it
                                                      up so he could look at the screen without having to move too much. Letting his eyes slide
                                                      across the text he let out a small sigh. She spoiled her friends? Well he was kind of glad that he
                                                      had gotten something for her although that might just end up being more. He might have gone on
                                                      a spend and he had quite a few gift cards. He would most likely use a few to butter Sheridan up
                                                      before he apologized. He had tried to do it but it hadn't quite worked out very well hence why he
                                                      had been avoiding her. It didn't seem Kiki was finished there though.

She was still trying to get him to hang out. He thought for a moment. He couldn't say no she had
                                                      said please after all. She always had a way of making him do what she wanted didn't
                                                      she.....Well apart from the one thing he seemed to be depriving her of. It was certainly difficult
                                                      for him considering how flirty she was and the point that she usually pointed out how much he
                                                      seemed to be enjoying her attention. Lightly the dark haired male rolled his eyes.

To: Kiki
                                                      I guess aslong as you didn't go though too much trouble.
                                                      Fine.....When and where.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

She noticed that Sher was a bit off and she tried to not make it obvious. Grinning she was happy that she had a pretty good break and she took her gift. Licking her bottom lift she smiled at Sher and understood that she was sick. That must really suck. Since she was in Vegas there wasn't really a worry for a cold and she was really happy to lounge by her grandparents pool in her new bikinis, though that was over now. Sighing she felt her phone buzz again.

Looking at the text she smiled a little, not able to contain her glee. She took a deep breath and hit reply on her sleek new android that her grandpa gave her.
                To: Flynn
                Message: Well we could now, if you're okay with it. Sher's a bit under the weather so I would be horribly bored. Plus I want to show you something and it can't wait!
                Oh nd meet me at the bench by the school. The one with picnic tables around and a BBQ pit.
                She looked up at Sher once she hit send and smirked a little. She seemed so cold. Grabbing a blanket she bought while away she went over and wrapped Sher up and kissed her softly on the cheek. Can't have my girl being cold now can I? Smiling she rubbed her shoulders and grabbed the bags she needed.

Now I'm off, laters! Grinning she closed her door and strutted off to the direction she told Flynn to meet her at. Kiera was excited but nervous. What if he would be at arms length? Well that just wouldn't do. The second she sees him she is going to launch herself and hug the s**t out of him. She couldn't help but smile at the thought. Shaking her had she played with her blonde hair and took a deep breath. Blonde, why did she dye her hair again? Maybe it was because she liked to stand out. Well she will continue to dye her hair, but she preferred to keep her natural hair color. She walked to the bench and sat down with her bags and played with her lip ring.

Location: At the bench.xxx Mood: Happy, nervous, and anxious.xxx Well you're lucky to see me!: No one.xxx Thoughts: Why do I want to do this?

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Another text on his phone made him glance towards the screen again. Another text from Kiki.
                                                      So....later had turned into now? Well something told him she was going to be going to meet him
                                                      regardless of what he said. Something else seemed to catch his eyes though making him sit up
                                                      raising an eyebrow......Sherri under the weather? Well he knew she had quite the immune
                                                      system it was surprising when she got sick and it usually meant something was wrong. If
                                                      anybody would know it would be.....He moved to his address book searching though his
                                                      contacts. He was looking for a specific person. Sherri's trainer. Hitting the call button it rung a
                                                      few times and after a small exchange his eyes widened slightly.....Now that was something that
                                                      she hadn't told him. She hadn't told him.....He knew that they weren't talking right now but
                                                      something like this he would have thought she would have mentioned it only seemed to make
                                                      him feel like a bad friend. Meeting Bench by the BBQ pit got it.

He was the worst wasn't he? Well he would have to go and meet Kiki and then go and see Sheri
                                                      that sounded like a plan to him. Pushing himself to his feet he made his way to his bathroom to
                                                      take a quick shower and brush his teeth something that would most likely make him a little
                                                      late....No doubt he would get some kind of comment about keeping a lady waiting from Kiera. Oh
                                                      well she would have to deal with it.....She knew he was ALWAYS late for well.....pretty much
                                                      everything. It wasn't too long before he was changed though jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie.

Digging his hands into his pockets he left his room. At least His room mate wasn't here yet. He
                                                      almost wanted to make up with both girls he had to tolerate Jericho for the whole of last
                                                      semester. If he was talking to either of the girls he most likely would have asked them if he could
                                                      crash in their room but unfortunately he had pissed of Sherri and he had hurt Kiki. It wasn't a
                                                      good combination at all. Picking up the two pins he picked up the stack of gift cards he had
                                                      picked up into one of his pockets before leaving his room locking the door after him. It wasn't too
                                                      long before the blonde came into view, The blue in her hair was fading but she still looked as
                                                      cute as he remembered.

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAxxlxxyxxoxxsxxhxxaxx Sidorov

»(Laugh as much as, you breathe and love as you live)«

█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ ▐

User Image

Hearing the knock to his door the males eyes shot open it seemed today was the dreadful day his parents were sending him away to his new school,sitting up the male let his blankets slide off him reveling his naked torso before he stretched. Seeing his mother come into the room to make sure the other was up the male just looked at his mother ignoring whatever she seemed to say before moving himself into his bathroom, they were sending him away to some damned school for juvenile delinquents and that place wasn't for Alois. Yes maybe he did some drugs and drank a little but it wasn't such a bad thing there were way worse children out there then him and yet his parents still wanted him to go. So he sold drugs and so he got into some fights it wasn't like it was such a bad thing, they wanted it so was it really that bad to give it to them?

The male had begged his parents for days not to send him but it seemed not to work, he had read the school rules and it all seemed like a bunch of bull s**t. No smoking no leaving when wanted and they had to be in there rooms before midnight, it sounded lame and pretty much boring and that didn't appeal to Al at all.Washing himself and stepping out the shower the male wrapped a towel around his waist and peaked out the door to notice his mother wasn't in the room anymore which meant the male could light up, grabbing his cigarettes out the drawer the male placed the cancer stick in-between his lips and lit it before inhaling the sweet nectar from the gods. Blowing out a puff of smoke the male sighed this was going to be worse then when he drank himself stupid and tried to jump off his friends house, It wasn't like he was a danger to anyone else he didn't get violent and hit people.

Setting the cigarette in-between his lips the male got up and went over to his closet getting dressed and grabbing his bags, he had packed his clothes and anything else he needed after his parents told him no for the twelfth time. It seemed not even his cuteness was going to change their minds and that was rather shocking the male usually got whatever he wanted from the two but they were being more stubborn then he was this time. And knowing that he finally gave up and realized there was no point in going over it anymore, so finishing his cigarette the male put it out along with shoving a couple packs in his bag hiding it in his little secret compartment. Going down the stairs the male dragged his bags down with him before he was called into the kitchen, sitting down the male just ignored his parents and placed his shades over his face so he didn't have to look at them.

" мы делаем это для вас …" His mother said to him which caused the male to laugh a little."Вы знаете, что это ложь матери, я буду в машине." He said rolling his eyes before he got up and went into the car hearing his mother sniffle the male could care less, she was bringing this onto her own self just because they came to america didn't mean he had to be a prisoner. Sitting in the back seat it didn't take long for his parents to come out and to start their trip to his new school, watching as the buildings passed his window the male huffed he just knew it wasn't going to be good or fun and at that he had to share a room even more gross. What if he had gotten someone who was completely dirty or stinky, the male was clean and made sure his hygiene was top notch but he knew some people weren't like that and that was the one thing he was fearing most. Or a crack head coming down those two terrified the male.

Coming to the entrance the male got out and grabbed his bags ignoring his parents plea for a hug or a kiss before he just watched as the car drove away and his mother crying, turning back to the school the male looked it up and down for a moment. At least it was pretty and quite huge so maybe their rooms were just as gorgeous, slipping a cigarette out his bag the male placed it in-between his mouths again before lighting it. If this was going to be his last cigarette before entreating the place he was going to damn well enjoy it.

Translations-
We are doing this for you...
You know that's a lie mother, i'll be in the car.

OOC- Music in last Icon outfit in first ^-^

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

lσcαtíσn⊸Outside the entrance fєєlíngs⊸ Pissed thσughts⊸ Can it get worse?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive!

Hilarious Noob

User Image

User Image

Kiera was beginning to feel really awkward since she was left off waiting for about ten minutes. Maybe he wasn't coming? Shaking the thought away she stopped playing with her lip ring and she looked at her blue nails. They were a bit shorter but her nails were still fairly long. It was a bit chilly out and she just took a huge breath of the fresh cool air and looked down. Her new strapless white shirt she got showed her tan. She mainly wore tank tops and those became her tan lines. Pulling up her shirt a little she sighed.

She waited a little bit longer and she heard footsteps from behind her. Turning her body around and fast she soon saw his figure. His awkward stance, his wild unkempt hair, his piercing green eyes, and his stone like features. She couldn't help but blush because she was gawking at him. Keeping her bags where they were she stood up and ran over to Flynn. Smiling she wrapped her arms around his neck and let her hair fly wildly around her shoulder and then it dropped like a blanket around her shoulders and partly on his. Smiling she squeezed him and closed her eyes. It was odd how much she missed a guy that would shoot her down time after time. Leaning back she took his head in her hands and moved his head from side to side, memorizing each line and relishing his touch. Flynn, I missed you! How was your break, was it good? What did you do? Oh and look at my new tattoo! Blushing once again she dropped her hands from his face and put them over her mouth. She was talking way too much. She also showed him her bow tattoo that is on her left arm that goes to her wrist.

Stepping away she cleared her throat and dropped her hands to her sides. Kiera fixed her strapless shirt again. Then messing with her messy, curly hair she made sure the bobby pins were back in their original place. Swallowing what felt like a huge lump in her throat she blinked hard and turned around to go and get her gifts for him. Kiera then gave the bags to him and smiled. So, uh the blue one is from me and the green is from Sher. We can go and check on her and that way we could open everything together. Smiling she held out her arm for him to loop through. Smirking at him she showed that she wasn't going to bite, nor try anything. Kiera couldn't take another rejection from this kid anymore, it was just too painful..

Location: Bench by the BBQ pit.xxx Mood: Nervous and happy.xxx Well you're lucky to see me!: Flynnxxx Thoughts: This just sucks that I won't get a chance.

Raider

User ImageUser Image

A break from the prison known as South Valley? To anyone but Nier Blake this would have been absolutely wonderful. During the time away, he had to work back in New York, far from his "Family" for he couldn't be closer than 1000 feet from them, legally he couldn't do a thing. These times off he spent time with his friends in the underground, he had already known how to tattoo and had been working at a small mechanic's shop during his time back in the big apple just to be able to keep himself afloat. It was hard work but it was worth it, fifteen hour work days for three months every yea, though now it was time to return to South Valley a haven now a days.

Roaring down the road, a black 1975 Harley Davidson sped closer to the school for delinquents. The one who drove the bike had a black skull helmet which had as a line a vision two dark glass shades which were centered in the skulls eye sockets. As the male arrived at the school his eyes caught view of two people who he was familiar with, a blond flirt who just enjoyed having a good time and the boring as always Flynn. There was someone out of the equation though, the sweetest and roughest flower of them all wasn't around. Sheridan.

He let himself pass by the school entrance and go straight for the parking lot. After he parked his ride he shut off the motor and kicked down the kickstand. His bike was secure in this area, it was his baby and he wouldn't allow it to get hurt. If it did... oh lets just say.... the police would have to interfere. Taking his helmet off he walked around the Harley and undid a elastic rope that was holding a rather large suitcase that was behind him the entire time. After it was undone he picked it up with one hand and set it on the ground for a moment while he put away his helmet on its small back compartment. Locking it behind him he picked up the suitcase and pulled it over his shoulder which seemed odd since it was a large heavy case. Walking away from the lot he went straight towards the girls dorms instead of the males, something was up and he was going to find out what it was.

Pulling out his phone with his left hand he began typing out a text heading towards the red heads mobile.

Mrs Yachi-san
                                                    To Sher: I'm on my way to your dorm.

He slipped his phone back into his pocket and just made his way to the dorms. Going pass security used the stairs instead of the elevator to avoid any suspicion and not be seen. Going up three floors he reached his destination. Slipping his hand into his pocket he pulled out a ring which had six keys hanging from it. One for his dorm and the rest were his own. Unlocking the door he looked forward scanning the room for Sheridan until he found her on the bed. Covered up like crazy, her face looked as if she hadn't slept in months and she looked sicker than he could ever imagine. Setting down his luggage he as now annoyed and worried as all hell. "What... What the f*ck Sher!? What happened to you?" Gritting his teeth and walked towards the bed and sat down on the edge of it looking down at her. "You're freezing... I haven't seen you in a good damn time and I was expecting you'd be okay to go on a date. Seem's I'm going to have to play nanny." Sighing he put his fingers into his hair and looked down at her. "What happened doll?"

* COM`PANY Sherridan.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* LOC`ATIONDorm 3.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* MO`OD Ticked/Worried.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* OUT`FIT Linky!
                                                    * THO`UGHTS "God damn it Sher."

Hilarious Darling

6,800 Points
    • Object of Affection 150
    • Flatterer 200
    • The Perfect Setup 150
    User Image
    User Image

Location « Dorm two Thoughts « Oh joy, new school.. Feeling « Nervous yet excited Wearing « Clothes

A girl about five eleven sat in a black jeep, pissed off, arms crossed, watching the world pass by her with her emerald eyes. By her, in the driver seat, was her good-for-nothing dead beat of a mom. The long drive was filled with the only noise of the stereo playing her mother's favorite radio station....opera. Yet Journey was smart enough to pack her ipod and the skull shaped head phones were placed comfortably in her ears. Three Days Grace could be heard just barely through her dyed black hair. Yet her mind barely could interpret the words of the song. All she was thinking about was how she had to leave everything behind to finish her schooling at a delinquent school. Journey was pretty pissed.

It took them only twenty minutes to arrive at the schools parking lot and she couldn't be any more grateful to step out of the car. She was almost sufficating from the perfume her mother seemed to drown herself in. Her black boots clicked against the cement as she took a huge gulp of fresh air. Finally being able to breath, she went to the trunk and waited impatiently for her mom to pop it open. Once done and once she grabbed her black and purple striped luggage bags, she actually looked at the school. It was nothing that exciting. Not that big, not that extravagent. Journey literally shrugged at the school.

Her mother stood by the car, expecting Journey to hug her or something. Instead, Journey slung one bag over her shoulder, grabbed out a school map to look for her dorm, flicked her mom off as she walked towards the dorms. After a minute, she could hear a car start and sped off and relief filled her heart that she was away, finally, from her mother. She kept her finger in the flick off position, even when she passed a blonde hair girl with a guy. Journey just gave them a glance before walking a little faster towards the dorms.

She finally made it. Her dorm. As she was unlocking the door, a guy passed by her, heading into the dorm room next to her. She didn't really realize that that was against the rules, seeing as she was new and this was her first day ever at the school. "Come on you son of a b***h, open.." Journey jiggled the door knob and cursed when it wouldn't open. She tried 5 more times before it finally opened and a split thought of kicking the door crossed her mind but she just ignored the temptation. Rolling into the dorm room, she looked around. The place was bland, like white bland, yet she knew after she placed some posters up and pictures of her and her friends, it wouldn't feel so....white. Journey sat on the bare mattress and looked down at her school information. She apparently was suppose to have a roommate by the name of Rhea. Journey wasn't that quite fond of the thought of sharing a room. She loved her own personal space. But she knew she couldn't do anything about it. Her eyes glanced at the door, to lazy to close it, and figured she just leave it open for her roommate to come in. unzipping her bags, she started to unpack in the small room.

I just want to be Heard, Needed, Wanted, Loved
    Naughty Naughty, We just want to party

Mega Pulverizer

15,000 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Super Tipsy 200
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
      User Image
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                ::optimism is the key to hope. optimism is the key to hope. optimism is the key to hope.
                ::fight for the cause or fight just to fight, either of ways you're the king of the night
                ::optimism is the key to hope. optimism is the key to hope. optimism is the key to hope.
          ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              Lee Lincoln User Image

Being at home hadn't been that great, to say the least. His father was a d**k the whole time and his mother was crying a lot, for some reason. Maybe because Lee was a total ******** failure and gay. That was reason enough to cry, right? Lee had barely eaten anything throughout the entire Christmas break, even though his mother and twin sister Laurie often tried to get him to. All that did was make him sink further into self-consciousness. The blonde hadn't eaten a single thing in seven days, and it was quite obvious. More obvious than Lee thought it was- and he didn't really think anything of it at all anyway because he was still so deep down in denial that he got pissed whenever people brought it up.

Lee ignored his father and gave his mom a smiling kiss on the cheek after he'd taken his two duffel bags and backpack out of the car, saying his sweet goodbyes and waving them off before heading toward the dorm building. There was a chill breeze and he shivered lightly as he walked up to the place, his pristine white backpack slumping off his arm a little.

There was someone standing outside. A cute boy with a smoke in his mouth, and Lee narrowed his eyes a little. Why was he smoking outside? They were on school grounds- the teachers would pitch a fit! Then again, Lee suspected that he was the only kid in the entire goddamn school that actually gave a ******** about what the teachers thought. He wasn't supposed to be here. Lee had been framed, and was coincidentally in the middle of being practically raped in the locker room when the teachers went off to find the culprit- so he had two different charges against him.. vandalism of school property and partaking in sexual activity on school grounds. But that was it. Lee has always been a good kid, and a total sweetheart. Not that he didn't like to party- it was one of Lee's favorite things to do. But he was nice, and kind, and never really did anything wrong. All of his friends had been astonished that he was sent here last year- his junior year.

Lee closed his phone and shoved it into the pocket of his tan dress pants, coming up to the kid. Hey. You know you can't smoke that here, right? he said, his tone filled with reprimanding anger. But Lee softened, realizing that maybe right now wasn't the time to get into an argument. He looked up at the building to make sure none of the teachers had seen the kid. I'll show you where you can, if you promise not to nark~ Lee offered with a smile. Lee Lincoln, by the way. the blonde hoisted his backpack further up on his shoulder with one small movement, unable to use his hands because they were both supporting one duffelbag each.

()clothes:hereee!! ()mood:happy, obviously! ()location:just outside the dorms ()company:some kid with a cigarette

ooc guuyyysss!! My baby needs best friends! Plot with me in the OOC?? Who wants to be best friends with the f**king amazing Lee Lincoln? :P
    Gaara_numba1

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Contributor 150
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAxxlxxyxxoxxsxxhxxaxx Sidorov

»(Laugh as much as, you breathe and love as you live)«

█ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ ▐

User Image

Al was just admiring the building taking a drag from his cigarette and blowing it out, turning back once he heard a motorcycle in close view the male saw a male on a beatifically and well done Harley. Smiling at how some Americans actually had taste the male watched the other move into the building like he had done it a million times, so it seemed for the time being Al was the only new comer to this dreadful place. Placing the cigarette back in his mouth the male was actually quite happy it was a co-ed school if his parents had just placed him in some all boy christen school he would have been pissed and probably set the whole place on fire, looking around the male just waved to some people who seemed to stare at him and pass. Was it that odd to see someone standing outside of the school grounds smoking a cigarette and hell could they really blame him, it was the last time he would taste the sweet nectar before he found a secret place to do it.

Leaning on his bags now the male just huffed a little before seeing another car pull up, and thankfully it was a boy. He was quite happy to see more boys then girls show up for the simple fact he would probably bound more with the boys then the girls because of his height, yes the poor male was the same height as most girls running around and would sometimes be mistaken for one which clearly got the asker a punch in the face unless he was in a good mood. His father had seemed to be the only one tall in his family and Al had gotten not only his mothers looks but also her genes of being short, his mother is 5'1 and his father 6'2 the only thing his dad helped him with was to inches leaving the male to be 5'3. But in the males favorite shoes he was wearing he was a mere 5'7 which was a good thing for him and didn't leave to many questions for people at the moment.

But turning back and leaning on his bag the other took out his paper of school directions and who his roommate was and his classes and blah blah, the whole requirements thing and all that jazz for the school. Alyosha hadn't really read anything up until now because he actually believed his parents would have changed their minds by now, hearing the boy he spotted earlier come next to him it caused the male to jump for a moment a little off guard by his sudden appearance. Looking the male up and down for a moment a smirk ran across the males face, this boy had to be gay his whole presence to Al shouted fruitier then fruit loops at him and that made the male smile. Until he heard the angry tone that came out the others mouth and that got a snicker from the boys mouth, was this male already looking for a fight so early on and to pick Al of all people he had been carving for a fight since he stepped onto this place.

But soon he tone calmed and the male just smiled as the other had before he actually payed attention to what he was saying, what was wrong with him smoking right now it wasn't technically the school grounds he wasn't even close to it yet, but he supposed the boy was right. He wasn't quite used to the Americans rules of which sidewalk owned to who and laws with that pavement and anything around it, so the male inhaled another puff of his cigarette before blowing it out away from the male then putting it out on the bottom of his shoe. Hearing the other say he would show him a good spot to smoke the male nodded thankfully this male knew so Al wouldn't just be confused and going around trying to find a place, looking down at his sheet then back at the male once he introduced himself the male smiled."Hello Lee, names Alyosha but just call me Al, seems we're roommates." the male said smiling at the other again.

At least he didn't seem to bad at the moment.

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

lσcαtíσn⊸Outside the entrance With Lee fєєlíngs⊸ Content thσughts⊸ At least I don't have to look for him now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour secrets keep you sick your lies keep you alive!
    John sighed as he finally arrived at his new dorm, his new home, his new prison. he looked around the room, it did not appear that his new room mate had arrived yet and so he began to unpack. in his karge bag he carried on his back he pulled out his computer tower, a webcam, his monitor, and his key board and mouse. in his giant travel bag he pulled out a mini-fridge, inside the mini fridge were Cokes, Mountain Dews, and a few Gatorades. In his back back were his school items, including books, pencils, notebooks, a laptop, and its charger. He made sure only half of the room was taken up, and he hoped that his roommate wasn't too territorial. he looked at the time and saw he still had a few hours before it was time for lights out and he quickly went off to the lunch room. he double checked the halls just in case, knowing there was a school full of criminals he wanted to make sure his stuff was secure. after he was done he made sure to call his momma to tell her he was alright.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff