11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Cornell D. Éclair

User Image

Cornell looked over at Anubis.
"At least your dad'll be cool about it." he answered, taking a few steps towards her.
The last time his dad threatened to teach a class, he had an entire year's worth of carpal tunnel worked out.
God... his dad was such a bookworm in school. It made his brain hurt.
"I mean, your dad actually spent the time exploring! That's pretty neat! My parents never did anything like that."

((Going to be at a fancy banquet tonight, but I'll reply when I get back! cat_sweatdrop ))

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ąмї

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

xxxxxthexxxxxραятץxxxxxjustxxxxxstarted

wherexxxxxarexxxxxץσυxxxxxgoing?xxxxx

User Image

Shocked a bit as she herd her aunts and uncle was going to teach class today.She went over to where Anubis was standing and sighed"Don't worry they can't be that bad Anubis i think they will tell us the basics and we will not get embarrassed to bad"She said as she watched the display of kid and the two demon guns fall right in his hands.She did not care how many times she seen this she loved to watch her uncle in action and plus he did it with class unlike her father fighting.She swooned a bit as she was some what hypnotized by her uncle performance

σσc
ℓσcαтισиd.w.m.a basement gym
мσσםentranced
ωнσlots of people

User Image

Symmetry is Key..... Everything must be aesthetically pleasing....

Death the Kid & Elizabeth Thompson

♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬♪♩♫ ♬

Kid exhaled before he set his guns on the target in the school gym.
"LETS GO SOUL RESONANCE" They all yelled in Unison.
"Execution mode.." Kid said aiming his Death cannons at the witch dummy. "Noise pollution at 0.03%....Resonance stable... feedback in 3 seconds..3...2...1...Firing now!". In a matter of seconds the witch dummy was blown to peices.
"And that dear students....is how you execute a perfectly good Soul Resonance." Kid smiled as his weapons transformed back into there human forms.

User ImageUser Image

You make me violently ill......

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
LILURA
אֱמֶת
ƓὋĿἝṂ ἝƝƇἬᾋƝҬȒἝṨṨ

User Image
ρυʟʟıпɢ υρ тσ тнε ραятıεƨ
XXXXXXX тячıпɢ тσ ɢεт α ʟıттʟε вıт тıρƨч...

A groan left Lilura's lips, as she rolled over, causing herself to fall off the couch she was using as a bed "My hea-aadddd" she whined out loud, blinking at the bright lights that only worsened her hangover. She probably shouldn’t have drank so much... Whining again, the dark weapon pushed herself up with the help of the couch, dragging herself to the bathroom. Once in there, the enchantress splashed cold water on her face, pulling out a bottle of pain killers out of the cabinet before dragging herself to the kitchen in order to get a glass of water. As Lilura gulped the painkillers, followed by a whole glass of water, she made a mental note to fix her make up after a small breakfast (probably eggs and fruit... those usually help with hangovers...).

Once that was done, the brunette considered returning to the couch, probably watching something on the television until she got bored or until it was late enough for another party. That plan, however, turned out to be useless as there was absolutely nothing on, causing the teen to whine out loud before deciding to go out and try to find something interesting to do, maybe someone to fight or flirt with... maybe both.

TiCk tOcK σп тнε cʟσcκ
вυт тнε ραятч ɔσп'т ƨтσρ, пσ
XXXXXXX

If you can treat me
Right i can show you the way,

Ī ' Ŀ Ŀ X Ŀ Є ƚ X ¥ Ø Ц X P Ŀ Â ¥ X Щ Ī ƚ Ħ X ♏ Є . . .

{Out Of Golems Character:Bleh xP lame first-post of lameness XP }

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image
Love is nothing but Death , death is nothing but pain , Pain is nothing but feelings .
<3~ MROKA ~ <3

Mroka Watches every thing still A bit scared and shaking , B.D Harding the black blood in Mroka's body trying to stop the shaking and the thoughts of every thing he freezes in place only looking at every one as they talked not saying a word .

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasper Moriarti
Weapon Form: Bleeding Black Blood Katana
Thing to know: Doesn't play well with others

Seeing as he was ignored by Death the Kid he quickly exited the gym before he did something stupid. Jasper had a bit of a 'vicious temper' that got him into alot of trouble. Walking through the halls he looked at the mission board. So many running about. I thought they were takin out already. Feeling his fingers they stopped bleeding. That was good. walking outside of school since he wasn't a registered student at the moment he could do anything. Thinking of what to do he might pay a visit to dear old Medusa. Maybe kill her kid. That would be fun. Walking down the stairs he started wandering the streets for a few minutes.

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image
Love is nothing but Death , death is nothing but pain , Pain is nothing but feelings .
<3~ MROKA ~ <3

Lefts hes head and looks at death the kid , then looks at Anubis shaking and starts to walk out the gym To leave the school because he felt unwanted in the same room as his cousin(s) but as he walks out he lightly whispered "B-Bye .... s-see you later ..."
User Imagexxx
Kyokox⊹▸xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm gonna draw a picture,
A picture with a TWIST
I'll draw it with a razor blade....,
I'll draw it on my WRIST

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Pfffft.....such boring saps.....", Kyoko scoffed. She did a flip over the rock and landed on her own two feet. "Mommy....Daddy....when can I go outside and annihilate the DWMA....I'm bored." Kyoko sighed putting her hands on her hips. "Now now Kyoko...... Patience......at least let the DWMA feel like they have everything under control as they train their new meisters." Ashura told his daughter "But Daddy.......". Kyoko whined. "Kyoko......don't start with that....now go to bed....I already had to deal with one whining child and I don't want another" Medusa growled before Kyoko pouted and went to bed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bashful Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasper Moriarti
Weapon Form: Bleeding Black Blood Katana

Walking about the city Jasper had an evil smile on his face. Going through the streets he hardened his blood as he walked. Walking through an alleyway he was stopped by 3 people, all armed with knives. Before they had a chance to speak he walked right passed them. Why waste his anger on them? Poor fools. My anger goes to medusa. Walking to his vehicle he got in and drove. He knew the exact location of Medusa's home. Driving there he parked half a mile away before locking it to not make noise. Then walking to the building he had his hands in his pockets, clenching broken glass. Come out come out where ever you are Kyoko. Come out and play. Thinking about it he might just take her kid. That would surely piss her off. More or less she probably neglected her kid like Crona so she probably wouldn't even care that her kid is gone.

((edited))

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Cornell D. Éclair

User Image

Cornell made his way to the side of the gym, watching the demonstration, and then clapped when it was finished.
"That was pretty cool!" he muttered under his breath.
He had never been able to perform it on his own, nor seen his parents perform anything like that. Granted, he was never allowed to go out and help perform missions, which was a real drag.
But whatever. When he got his own meister, it'd be a blast and they'd be able to perform moves like that!
Or at least, he hoped so. As far as his grades went, it would take a while, but perhaps he'd work harder...
But he seriously doubted it.

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image
<3~ MROKA ~ <3

Sighs once more and goes outside for a breath of fresh air . breaths in and lets it out " Father , How did you e-ever deal with all this madness..... " he thinks to him self Quietly

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
LILURA
אֱמֶת
ƓὋĿἝṂ ἝƝƇἬᾋƝҬȒἝṨṨ

User Image
ρυʟʟıпɢ υρ тσ тнε ραятıεƨ
XXXXXXX тячıпɢ тσ ɢεт α ʟıттʟε вıт тıρƨч...

With a call to seemingly-but-not-really-empty-house-since-her-father-was-probably-half-drunk-somewhare-inside of 'I'm going out', Lilura was outside, looking for something to do.

The town was busy as always and the brunette made sure to stop once in a while in order to flirt with a random, cute guy or in order to look through the various store windows for things she might like to buy... or steal if it was too pricy... her fashion choice wasn't all that common and thus expensive and both her father and her agreed that money could be saved for times you're at a bar and actually paying for the booze was necessary (most of the times... Lilura herself made flirting with guys to get them to pay for her into an art).

With a yawn, the Steam Punk lover made her way deeper into town, trying to find something to do with her time "I can always go drinking" she reminded herself with a small grin.

TiCk tOcK σп тнε cʟσcκ
вυт тнε ραятч ɔσп'т ƨтσρ, пσ
XXXXXXX

If you can treat me
Right i can show you the way,

Ī ' Ŀ Ŀ X Ŀ Є ƚ X ¥ Ø Ц X P Ŀ Â ¥ X Щ Ī ƚ Ħ X ♏ Є . . .

{Out Of Golems Character: Anyone wants to fall victim to meet Lilura? o3o }
User Imagexxx
Kyokox⊹▸xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm gonna draw a picture,
A picture with a TWIST
I'll draw it with a razor blade....,
I'll draw it on my WRIST

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"Uhhhhh I can't stay in this god damn house and do nothing!!!", Kyoko growled. "I need to get out of this hellhole" She said slipping into her black dress and shoes before walking to the door. She tried to open it and it was locked. She swore "Can't trust me can you mom...." Kyoko said. "Oh well.....". She put her hands together and chanted. "Smokey smoke smokey smoke smoke" She disappeared and reappeared in the town bazaar. Smiling, she put her soul protect on and started running everywhere. She stopped at a little toy store and looked through the window. In there....was probably the only normal thing that would catch Kyoko's attention. A stuffed bear with a big checkered bow. Kyoko sighed, no way in hell were her parents going to buy her that. She grew up slaying dragons and killing humans to satisfy her appitite and make her a Kishin like her father. The truth was, Kyoko never wanted that. Sure...the human souls were DELISH~ but sometimes she just wanted to be a normal kid also......
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Stop there and let me correct it.

Death the Kid III (A.K.A) Anubis

Anubis growled. Of course her parents were showing off. "Yes Yes....WONDERFUL show......"
Anubis said clapping. "Thank you for that excellent demonstration and now....I will see you at home!" Anubis declared, pushing her parents and her aunt out of the room. The last thing she heard before she left was that class was over.
"FINALLY........that was the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me in my life...." she declared. "I need a coffee....anyone up to going to Deathbucks for a cappichino?"

I wanna live a life from a new perspective.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ąмї

xxxxxthexxxxxραятץxxxxxjustxxxxxstarted

wherexxxxxarexxxxxץσυxxxxxgoing?xxxxx

User Image

Ami watched as her cousin pushed her parents out and giggled a little.She listened to Anubis as she asked if anyone would like to go with her to Deathbucks for some coffee.Ami had to admit some coffee would be good right now so she nodded"You can count me in Anubis i need some coffee also"She smiled a little glad to get out of the school and just have fun with her family and friends today

σσc
ℓσcαтισиd.w.m.a basement gym
мσσםhappy
ωнσAnubis

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items