hn. 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Jezra
The Fire Fox...

Watch the pretty flames dance..

Jezra nodded, turning around and watching the shadows move. That echoing laughter was back, mocking her. Her eyes shifted to the hunter and back at the two. "Damnit I can't fight if you two are here!" She growled and waved her hand, and the bushes infront of the hunter lit up in a blaze. The choker shocked her and she dropped to her knees gasping. Her eyes flickered between them again. Ignoring the pain Jezra stood. "Go." She said urgently pushing them toward the edge of the forest. "Go now. Come on, he's not going to be distracted forever.Its not safe!"
The hotter the flame...
.....The brighter it burns

User Image
Matt and Jace

User Image

H O W do you live life.......

Jace's eyes squinted with anger. "No, we fight together," he said firmly. He glanced at Matt who nodded. At the same time, brown and black fur engulfed the twins. A second later, two wolves stood where Matt and Jace had stood seconds ago. Jace let out a low growl as the man came a little closer.

....W H E N nobody's watching?

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Jezra
The Fire Fox...

Jez looked on in shock. "Why did you say you could do that in the first place!" Sighing she shrugged. "Well now we can fight." Snapping she tried to summon the fire again, only to see that a spark ignited and that was all. "This stupid collar!Looks like I'm useless." She looked on worriedly to the two infront of her. "Alright..lets do this.."
The hotter the flame...

User Image
Matt and Jace

User Image

Both of them nodded. The man leaped out, he was taller than either of the twins expected, but they weren't frightened. With a pump of adrenaline, Jace surged forward with his black fur waving in the air. He latched onto the man's arm and pushed with all four paws on the man's chest and torso. The man fell onto his back. Jace could feel the man struggle beneath all his paws, but he didn't let go. When he began to think the man was weak, he knew that he had underestimated him. The man had a hidden dagger in his jacket pocket. Jace was tossed against a tree with a trail of blood oozing from his side.

((OOC: @shackledTOinsanity, sorry, currently on my phone so posting will be bothersome >_< I'll post as soon as I get back home.))

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Jezra
The Fire Fox...

Jezra gasped looking to Jace. "Leave them alone! They have nothing to do with this and you know it!" She hissed dodging a knife slash, sending a kick aimed to his gut only to have him catch it. Growling,she grasped his shoulders, jumping up to kneeing him in the jaw. Her leg was free and she jumped away, hearing the knife hit the ground. Even if her youkai was gone, her speed and agility was still somewhat present.

Running over to Jace she kneeled by him. "Are you alright? Come on speak, growl something?" She gently pet his head. "I'm not a healer, please be alright." Jezra slipped out a cloth she always had and pressed against where it was bleeding.

The hotter the flame...

User Image
Matt and Jace

User Image

Jace could hear Jezra's voice, but his eyesight was a little cloudy. He let out a low growl. When Matt saw Jace being thrown aside, he felt anger pump into him. But he chose a different encounter. He trotted quickly to Jezra. After a second, he turned back into human, except for some brown fur mixed in with his hair. He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a screwdriver. He always had a tool kit with him. Using some of his computer knowledge, he pulled off the choker. He didn't need to know rocket science that it was the thing holding her back. He them pulled out hid handkerchief and pressed hard on the wound to stop the blood.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Jezra
The Fire Fox...

Jezra gasped and almost grabbed Matt's hand until she felt the collar removed. She looked down and smirked as her claws. She looked at Matt and smiled in thanks. Turning around she waged her tail. "Let me pay you back?" She purred to the hunter her eyes gaining a dangerous glint. Pouncing on the man she gave him five deep scratches, across his chest and across his face. "I told you I would never go back." She said quietly standing up. "And I meant it." Narrowing her eyes she let out a smirk as he caught on fire running from them in flames.

Walking over to the two boys carefully she tilted her head, her fox ears twitching and flattening. "Is he alright?"

The hotter the flame...

User Image

(Out of Coffee: Be back in a while))
Matt and Jace

User Image

Matt looked up at Jezra. "Well, the blood has stopped, and he's unconscious. He's also turned back into human, so I think he'll be alright..." he replied. His fingers were covered in Jace's blood. He was relieved that the man had gone away. "Hey, Jezra... I don't want to be rude, but why was that man after you?" he asked curiously and he took his hands of of Jace.

Mr_BadaZZ1's Wife

Versatile Lunatic

Jezra
The Fire Fox

You Play with Fire

"You removed my collar...I owe you a lot. Your not being rude at all." She sat down by Jace absently petting his head before with drawing her hand away. "Why.." Jez said idly. "Dont you see this?" She asked holding up her tail. "Or these and these?" Jez said pointing to her ears and claws, looking over at Matt. "I'm a demon, that hunter was..hunting me. To learn about my abilities." Giving him a sad smile she sighed. "I'm sorry he was hurt to help me. You dont know what you just did..."
....And you'll be burned

User Image

6,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Catherine sat down at a cafe, lost in a world she really didnt understand at all she had nearly been hit by 3 cars because she had just ran across streets. some nam in a blue suit had told her do it again and she would be behind bars. punishment she understood and had been more careful. She was scared of all the new things around her but excited none the less.
User Image
【 T a k a s h i R y u u g i 】

"Ah, once again I'm sorry. Guess you could call it an excuse I suppose, however, it's a pretty interesting one." Takashi smiled at her actions at not wanting to fall down. "Say, would you like to get down? Correct me if I'm wrong but...shouldn't today be a school day? What are you doing out here?" Smiling he awaited for her answer. Takashi begin to feel something seems wrong in the air. *Hmm...werid..don't tell me a hunter has show up around here? Tsk...this will be troublesome.*

Mood: Cautious】【Likes: 】【Thinking about...: Safety of the girl.】【Location: up on a tree

[[OOC: ]]

Sparkly Sleuth

"Interesting...yea I guess it would be." Kat sighed catiously letting go of the tree. "And Yes..I should be in school." Tugging on her hat, and checking to make sure her bag was still with her, Katra looked up at him. "But it was boring so...I left. And I always come out here...Guess I should change now that Harry..he's the principal." She explained."Knows where to find me." Holding onto the branch she leaned forward narrowing her eyes as if judging the distance to the ground. "Hmm...to high to jump...How did we get up here to begin with. Wouldn't I be to heavy to carry up here. And how did I not wake up...I'm usually a light sleeper." Kat spoke more to herself than him and carefully stood up on the branch.

User Image
User Image

Johnny was busy practicing his powers on trees. He fired beams of radioactive energy, these had extreme power behind them and he used it to completely smash a tree apart. Wood bits flew over. He grinned in satisfaction. He was about to leave when Johnny noticed someone coming. A girl with black hair, with an accent. She was alone, so he shrugged and moved towards her. "Hello ma'am. " Johnny said to St. Clair Loom. Of course, he didn't know her name yet, but he would discover it all later.
User Image
【 T a k a s h i R y u u g i 】

"Ah! So that person who was looking around here was the Principal? For a moment there I thought it was another hunt-" Takashi quickly pause what he was about to say, knowing that he had almost let out something very important, "umm..another person looking for me. Let's just say it won't be a friendly welcome if I were to meet them." He laughed and looked towards the sky. "Well, you should get back to your class. Won't you be in trouble for skipping already?" Standing up he jumped down and landed on the ground far below, barely making a faint sound. Looking he he called, "It's ok to jump, I'll catch you." He smiled once more. He had already used his power unwisely, trying to hide them from harm, though he made a mistake. He decided it was best not to reply to her answer on how they got up in the tree in the first place.

Mood: Amused】【Likes: 】【Thinking about...: Wonders if she will jump】【Location: Below the tree looking up

[[OOC: ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces