Welcome to Gaia! ::

black_rose66
Just them what looks like the northren lights apper on the wall behind Aurora so shedosen't see them butother poeple do.
Aurora? do the lights that Snow sometimes let from her tail look like the the Aurora Borealis?
All thetime why?
black_rose66
All thetime why?
because its happening right now behind you! eek
She trunes around really fast."Not now." she takes out her septure and looks into the crystal on the top."thre nothing going on.Snow youra little show off."
black_rose66
She trunes around really fast."Not now." she takes out her septure and looks into the crystal on the top."thre nothing going on.Snow youra little show off."
so there is nothing wrong? *phew* sweatdrop
No she likes to show off sometimes.
black_rose66
No she likes to show off sometimes.
everyone does lol
thats true everyone dose now and then.
i figured out how i'm going to get to 20k... it will still take a looong time though... i'm trading my items that i get in rare events (if i dont want them) and also hopefully my friend will send me thank you letters like he said he might... sweatdrop o sorry, talking to myself again...
"So do you like any of the boys at school?"
black_rose66
"So do you like any of the boys at school?"
Not really so far... but i haven't seen any... and I doubt they would like me... no one likes me at my rl school, not that way anywayz... i guess you could call me a "geek-freak" lol and no that just means that i'm a geek and a freak... not that i love geeks or anything... sweatdrop its confusing...
"If you were a geek-freak as you call yourself I wouldn't be chilling with you.Being a princessI have high reputashoinas a boy magnit and the girls I hang out with can geta boy."
black_rose66
"If you were a geek-freak as you call yourself I wouldn't be chilling with you.Being a princessI have high reputashoinas a boy magnit and the girls I hang out with can geta boy."
well, i'm not saying that i'm not cute or anything, cuzz i am, just guys at my rl school dont like me cuzz i'm one of the smart kids, and, well, i'm kinda weird, but those are some good things, right?.... so your my friend?
Yhea I'm yuor friend.
black_rose66
Yhea I'm yuor friend.
wow... xd lol sorry, just thought about all my friends... i may not be able to get a guy, but i sure do have a lot of friends! lol sorry so what do you mean that the girls you hang with get guys?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff