No! 0.125 12.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Timid Gawker

Holo

╩══════════════════╩

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗

Holo watched the strange boy approach her. She met his nervous gaze with her glowing, red eyes of suspicion. His features appeared human, and although she was hardly ever wrong when pointing out her own kind, she couldn’t be too careful. The boy in front of her began making weird motions with his hands. Sign language, she realized, and also knew she didn’t understand a lick of it. "I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re saying.” She admitted easily, taking an unusually loud slurp of her strawberry drink; Holo’s straw couldn’t find anymore milk at the bottom of the carton. She cursed silently, now feeling as if her short jolt of happiness had also been drained. "Well, I’m going to head back over to the cafeteria to get another one of these,” She jiggled the empty milk carton in front of his face before she let it drop to the floor, stepping on it as she walked off. "You’re human, right?” She asked him over her shoulder. Even if he couldn’t speak, he could nod. However, she didn’t stop walking to wait for his answer. Holo continued to make her way to the cafeteria. He would follow her if he wanted to try and communicate. And up ahead, Holo actually started to hear and get sneak peeks of the other students that were here.

╚════════════════════════════╝

o o c: ^^ Welcome

Blessed Genius

User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKeisei Aijou
xxxxxxxxxxI would like to wake up and
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnot put on no make up and....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxspend the whole day with you, is that okay with you?

'I like the way that you look at me, youre smile turns me into a fool!'

xxxxxx Everything was in around her was a blur, the images of trees were nothing more than a mixture of brown and green. The young girl had her window down with the song "Just The Way You Are" by Keith and Renee was playing in the taxicab. The sky looked pretty and the sun was shining so bright; it was hot and humid but the girl didn't seem to mind. She kept looking at the flashing images with nothing but a smile on her face. She saw a beautiful building come up as her smile turned into a big grin. She couldn't wait to start her new life at Melody Acamedy she wanted to make her grandparents very proud.

This young girl name is Keisei Aijou and she was well a geek. She perched up her glasses which was on the ridge of her noise, she finally felt the taxicab jerk and knew that she had made it. She exited out of the taxicab and payed the man his fair along with extra. The man opened the trunk as Keisei's items started to float towards her; not only was Keisei a geek she was well a physic. She smiled and walked up to the doors she was very hesitant. Her body language showed amusement but her eyes showed nervousness. She opened the door her bags still following bedhind her.

Keisei looked around and it was pretty empty except for a boy was leaning on the wall with pointy ears. Keisei first impulse was to go touch his ears but she didn't want to seem like a loser. She smiled at the boy. 'He looks like the cooler version of Link." Keisei was also a anime dork and a drama nerd. She was just a fun classical music loving girl. She then heard a loud crash it was her bags crashing to the floor, she still hasn't master her abilities yet. Keisei picked up her 3 bags and pulled out the school map to try to locate where her dorm was at.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
~@~ Kanrie Hamashin ~@~

Kanrie looked at the young woman who had walked into the school and gave an awkward smile of his own. He returned to looking back at the room and the emptiness within until he heard a crash. It was her bags, and he wondered if he should go help her. He needn't have bothered once he saw her pull a map from somewhere. Ah, she has a map, perhaps I can use her and the map to find out where I'm going. His main concern however was what she was. Was she human, was she some kind of creature. Did her kind eat elves like him? He was never going to find out if he stayed standing in place. So making his decision he lowered his own bag to the floor and walked over to her.

"Ah, hume girl, do you need help at all or anything."
His voice came out with a slight Welsh accent, a soft tenor hopefully wouldn't scare her. He blinked at her a few times unaware if he had caught her attention or anything. She seemed human, well other than the bags floating just a minute or so ago. She smelt human too, but since coming here everything was thrown off for him. He couldn't tell what she was really. Kanrie would have to wait for her answer.

Blessed Genius

Keisei yelped it wasn't because she was scared of him, he just shocked the hell out of her."I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yelp like that you just surprised me that's all." Kesei said to the young man with her Japanese accent full in tact. Keisei study the boy he was cute and a elf? She knew she was going to see a lot of different races but this would be her first time interacting with them. Keisei slapped her forehand she realized; she was doing it again studying and analyzing people instead of getting to know them.

Sincerely. I apologize for my stupidity it's very unbecoming. My name is Keisei Aijou and yes I need quite a bit of assistance if you don't mind. Also, may I ask not to be rude or anything but are you elven?" Keisei said with a blush across her cheek it wasn't because she developing a crush it was because she was complete embarrassed. This young man seem so cool and aloof and she seemed so clueless.

Fashionable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNoel Usuixxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Stand my ground, I won't
xg i v e i n x No more denying, I got to f a c e i txxxxxxxxxxxx┈━═☆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWon't close my eyes and hide the
t r u t h insidexx↗ ↗xxxIf I don't make it, someone else will stand my groundx

A frown came to the boys face as he listened to her saying she didn't understand. Well you can't expect everyone to know sign language now could you. He looked down abit as he moved his hand to rubbed the back of his had, unsure of what to do that is until she mentioned the cafeteria. he looked up at her and his eyes seemed to light up and he watched her a moment before he moved to follow her. This was good even though she didn't understand him she was still helping him and she didn't even know it. Soon a look of confusion crossed his face when she asked if he was human, did for sum reason he didn't look like he should? He nodded a bit to her after he picked up his pace to now walk beside her. At least one thing was good that he was going to finally be able to get something to eat now and not wonder the school, confused and get lose again. He looked away a bit not sure what else to say or well do for that matter since he wasn't one for conversations. Noel glanced at her again before looking ahead of him and he wrapped his arms around his own waist, clutching to his hoodie.

((o o c ;; I'm afraid this be my last post for tonight since my internet has decided it doesn't want to work at the moment.... ))

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
~@~ Kanrie Hamashin ~@~

Kanrie gave a soft chuckle when she yelped. Most people did after meeting him for the first time, or having him appear beside them as he did. Not that he was amused by that sort of thing, which he was, he just didn't want to admit it. He nodded to her noting her accent and recognizing it as one like his mother. "My apologies, I did not mean to surprise you. Forgive me." He could see her eyes stray to his ears as she spoke to him and made a mental note to cover them up next time he was around other people.

"You can call me Kanrie, if you like Kanrie Hamashin. A pleasure to meet you." He said with another small nod to her. Tradition on his mother's side required a bow but he was already outcast enough with out that over his head. "And you may ask, I'm not offended by it. I fear I may be asked it many times before the school year is over. But yes, I am elven. On my father's side. My mother was human, but my father's genes were stronger. And I am willing to help, after all I just scared you though it was not my intended desire."

So now, she knew his name and he knew hers. The game was in her hands now as to how this was going to play out. He wondered if she would be scared of him because he was an elf or treat him as a normal person. A part of him was afraid to know the answer. "What may I ask are you?"

Blessed Genius

Keisei turned abit more red because of the embarrassing feeling she was getting and to make matter worst the young man was chuckling at her. Keisei put her hands over her face because she felt her whole face heating up after of moment to herself she put her hands down. "Gomenasai I must look so silly to you." Keisei with a laugh of her own. She waved off his apology. "There is really nothing to be sorry for, I should of been aware of my own surroundings." Keisei looked down to the ground she read his mind completely by accident of course. He noticed her stare at his ears she felt a pang of guilt she didn't want to make the boy feel uncomfortable.

Kanrie Hamashin, do you have some Japanese in you Hamashin-san and believe me the pleasure is all mine." Keisei wasn't sure if she should bring up that she had read his mind, she didn't want him to think of her as a busy body especially since they just met. Keisei assumption was confirmed Kanrie was Elven well half Elven. "Well I think you look quite handsome and your ears are magnificent, you shouldn't hide them." Keisei said with nothing but sincerity in her voice, she actually meant it she wasn't hear to judge nobody who was she to.

"Well I am looking for my dorm it's 2-4 and thank you, you're company and assistance is much appreciated Hamashin-san." Keisei said while bowing politely her glasses falling to the ridge of her noise again. She stood back up and pushed her glasses back once again. "Just a plain old human with physic abilities." Keisei said she didn't have a story to give or anything like that she was just human, she had a feeling compare to all the races that are in the school she was going to be plain Jane.

Timid Gawker

Holo

╩══════════════════╩

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗

Holo raised her chin and showed off the wicked smirk teasing her pleased lips.“You answered correctly,” She said when he nodded that he was indeed human and matched his pace with hers. He looked anxious while at the same time looking nervous. Holo felt her smirk spreading wider across her mouth. “No need to be afraid. I don't hurt humans.” She gave him a mischievous wink. He must have business in the place she was headed. If not, then he would've wandered and found someone else. They continued to walk in silence and Holo felt herself ease up when she saw rays of sunlight leaking through the windows. Her eyes danced with amusement as she whipped her finger out and began manipulating her own shadow. She watched her dark shade swirl across the floor under the commands of her finger. Though as the two continued down the walk, the trees next to the windows blocked the sun, causing her shadow to disappear. She was a little disappointed when she could no longer play with her shadow, but then they came to the entrance of the cafeteria and the feeling disappeared. She wouldn't have to wait much longer for her strawberry milk.

╚════════════════════════════╝

o o c: ~Night^^

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
~@~ Kanrie Hamashin ~@~

"Still, I should have said something before coming over. And yes, my mother is a magical girl from Japan. So I am a half breed in every sense of the word."
He said with a raised eyebrow. Of course his last name would give him away. His father had no last name to speak of and so he was unable to use that one. Kanrie looked at her with his head cocked and blinked wondering what exactly what she was blushing about. Embarrassment most likely. When she mentioned his ears a flash of something was hinted in his eyes though he was sure she wouldn't be able to see it.

"My dorm... I am not sure. It must have been on the papers I brought with me." He shuffled through his pocket and retrieved the paper. "My dorm is 2-2. I'd be happy to help you get your things to your dorm room." He stepped back to retrieve his bag and looked at her again. "So you are a hume, and a psychic one at that. And I assume you can read minds. What a useful talent that must be." He ran his hand through his white blond hair once again and looked over to her as she adjusted her glasses. "No one is just a plain old human. Or else you wouldn't be here correct." Though he did give her another look over. She wasn't bad looking for a hume and she looked anything but plain. But like he said before if she was a plain old human she wouldn't be here in the school. Though the looks wouldn't earn her any favors with him. Kanrie was afraid of most humans outside of his family. He continued to look at her as he rubbed the tip of his left ear.

He blinked a few more times trying to get the smell of her down within the confines of the school. So he would know when she was coming or going near him.

Blessed Genius

Keisei waved his comment off like she stated before it there was nothing for Kanrie to apologize for. "Well that is really cool about your mom and dad that is Hamashin-san." Keisei stated with a smile her face finally back to her normal fair skin tone. Keisei saw a flicker in his eyes of what she did not know, so she decided to stop talking about his ears it was probably making him feel a bit comfortable. "Gomenasai" Keisei mumbled. She felt shy around him for some reason but then again Keisei lacked a lot of social skills, being home school and all.

Keisei waited for Kanrie to get his paper out and once he said his dorm number, she was pretty happy about the situation. "Cool, we won't be to far apart." Keisei wonder if that sounded right, she had a habit of doing that as well. Keisei smiled as Kanrie offer to help her things into her room. She wonder if he noticed that her bags were floating right behind but then again it also crashed onto the floor. "You don't have to help me with my things but I don't mind your company." Keisei said with a smile. Keisei kept noticing that Kanrie was calling her a hume she assumed hume means human not that it offended her. Keisei laughed when Kanrie called her talent useful, yeah it was useful to a certain extent. "Yeah it's useful and yeah I can read minds but sometimes it's hard to control so sometimes I hear thoughts that I really don't want to hear." Keisei with a shiver. Keisei smiled when in some indirect way he was telling her that she wasn't plain. Keisei always thought of herself as a plain average girl she wasn't ashamed of it.

Keisei wonder if she was doing something wrong because he looked out of it. "Uhm amI doing something wrong Hamashin-san? Keisei questioned. Keisei looked at the map as her bags started to levitate again. "To get to the dorms we have to make a right and then up the stairs to get to the second floor." Keisei said as she folded up the piece of paper again and shoved it in her jean pocket.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
~@~ Kanrie Hamashin ~@~

"Yes. my parents are a bit abnormal. But they do love me." He said missing the point entirely. He was busy watching her bags float. "You don't have to keep apologizing. You and I are not so different."

He checked to make sure his own bag was stowed securely before looking to her again. "Reading minds can be useful, unless you get caught. It's always best to tell people that you can. I'm not sure how most of the world would react to something like that." When she mentioned doing something wrong he looked at her carefully. "Oh no, I'm sorry. My fault. I was trying to scent you out from the school. I have a pretty good nose and I can smell people around me. Something about my dad's side makes it easier to find others if I get lost or something."

Kanrie you idiot! She probably thinks you're weird now. And stop calling her hume, you've been playing too many video games and picking up their languages.
He sighed and motioned for her to do what she needed. "So why did you come to this school? I mean everyone has a reason right, so what's yours." Kanrie had his own reasons for being at the school, but he suspected that everyone's reasons were different. So he wanted to know why. He wasn't aware if that was being nosy or not. Not that he would say anything aloud to her about it.

Blessed Genius

Keisei nodded to his reply, she was saying apologizing alot. 'Loving parents, I wonder how that feels like.' Keisei eyes flickered sadness as she shook her head. She didn't have time to think of sad thoughts right now she had more important matters at hand. She wasn't sure what Kanrie meant about them not being different but at the same time she did. Kanrie snapped out of her thoughts when Kanrie was talking about her mind reading. She slightly tugged on her hair she really didn't like telling people about it because most people thought she would always be in their business.

"Well you are right on telling people beforehand that I am able to read minds, I just can't tolerate those idiotic reactions that some people give." Keisei said with annoyance in her voice not towards him but towards the thought of it. "That is so freaking cool it's like how Inuyasha sniffes out other demons scents and how he knows Kagome scent, you could be like a cool tracker ninja." Keisei covered her mouth with both her hands she sounded like a huge geek, not to mention she didn't know whether or not Kanrie took that offensive. "Yeah, sometimes I have trouble controlling what I say." Keisei said with an embarrassed smile. "Well like I said it's really cool, I think it's amazing."

Keisei read his mind again completely by accident this is why she hated not knowing how to control her powers. "I read your mind again by accident, I play video games too." Keisei said with smile. Keisei started to walk but at a slow place so Kanrie could follow. "My reason...." Keisei never really thought about a reason. She sighed luckily her face was facing foward, she turned a right in the hall and saw the staircase coming up. Keisei face looked abit sad. "Well I don't think I have a reason but well my parents passed away before I could meet them so I was raised my grandparents at a shrine and the I discovered my powers...so I couldn't be home school for those reasons. So I got a invitation to this school and decided to come to train on my powers and to make my parents and grandparents proud of me." Keisei started playing with her hair while heading up the stairs.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
~@~ Kanrie Hamashin ~@~

"Most people are idiots yes, I agree with you there however a lot of the time people will understand if you tell them there is something about you that you can't control. It saves a lot of time and makes sure they don't get angry at you in the long run. " He said with a shrug. It wasn't his place to tell her what to do. Though she did sound annoyed by it. "Maker knows we don't need more people angry at us for things we might not be able to control most of the time."

"Inuyasha? Oh I read that manga, I think I might have played one of the video games with my dad a while back. But yeah I think that's how it works. Sometimes I have to use the winds to strengthen the smell but yeah. Simple."
Kanrei nodded when she mentioned she played games too. "What are some of your favorite. Right now I'm playing Bioshock and it seems fun for being underwater." He then flinched when her face took on a sad look when she spoke about her reasons for being at the school.

"Oh damn, I am really sorry. I didn't want to bring up any bad feelings or anything like that. I didn't know about your parents." He started following her up the stairs sighing. "But at least you still have family that cares about you. I'm not really allowed to see my dad as often as I should. His family doesn't like half breeds like me even though I'm his only son. And my mom, she's still doing the magical girl thing even though she's in her forties."

Stop talking now idiot. Just get her to her room happy then go crash in your own. You can beat yourself up later about it.

Blessed Genius

Keisei was finally up the stairs as she gave a happy smile. She didn't like having bad feelings it just made her aura feel oh so low. "You are right, some people are idiots and sorry if it seemed if I got annoyed at you; it wasn't you just the thought of the stupid reaction people might give." Keisei said with a smile. She turned around and started to walk backwards as she was passing the dorms one by one. "There goes your dorm Hamashin-san." Keisei said with another smile.

Keisei was happy that he knew what she was talking about and she didn't look like an idoit. "Well right now I'm really into Alice Madness Returns, it's really gory and the plot is just so twisted." Keisei said with a sort of sadistic but yet happy glint her eye. She was one weird girl but hey she wouldn't have it an other way. She then felt bad because she made Kaneri feel bad she didn't mean to.

"No need to apologize Hamashin-san like you said you did not know, I am okay I tend not to dwell on the past. You are right I do have grandparents that care, here I am complaining about my life and you got it worst than I do I am so sorry." Keisei wasn't being sarcastic or anything she was truly felt that he had it worst than her not that she pity him she admire him. "Well I care about you, you are my friend." Keisei with a smile as she casually kissed the boy on the cheeck. Surprisingly Keisei was still walking backwards without a problem. She finally reached her dorm, she took the key out as her bags floated to the closet. She will unpack later.

Keisei flopped on her bed her body feeling oh so beat. "Thank you so much for you help, you are more than welcome to say here for a while but I must admit I am a bit tired so I might knock out pretty soon." Keisei said as she gently closed her eyes.

((I'm going to call it a night hun it's getting pretty late over here -- good night ))

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
~@~ Kanrie Hamashin ~@~

"Yeah, I know." Kanrie said as she spoke to him about everything she said. When they got to their dorms he waved good bye to her as she walked backwards and waited for her to go inside hers before stepping inside his and closing the door behind him. He had a lot of unpacking to do and he wanted to get it done as soon as possible.

It would be a few hours before his room was set up as he wanted it. The book shelf was overflowing with manga and strategy guides for games he was playing. Another shelf next to a television was bursting with game cases and other figures and his ps3 was now hooked up and on the main menu. He debated playing one of his favourite games but decided to hold off on it as his eyes started drooping.

"I must be more tired than I thought I was. I should take a nap and relax on my first day here." He leaned forward and shut the system off before hopping back on his bed and laying his head down. Before he could have time to think about what was happening to him here he was asleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff