Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

❀Αȵȵαϐеȴȴе-ȴеiϛ ωαɠȵoɍ❀

❁╔══════════════╗ ❁

Belle layed her hand of her forehead deep in thought about tonight. She was ditched AGAIN by a guy. This time she wasnt going to blame herself but for now it wasnt the time to think too hard. She was going to drink it away tonight and not think of the consequences of whatever happens! With this promise to herself she laughed silently to her self and downed her first shot. A gentleman sat next to her seeming to somewhat understand her reasons for drinking. Ha... funny you should ask... Both someone and something. *hiccup* That's kind of you. Company would be nice. Normally she would cry over something petty like this but she was so buzzed from the bourbon that she didnt give a s**t Tonight was a real trip down s**t Creek Her delicate hands grabbed the bottle of booze and poured herself a glass... Neatly. She wasnt that drunk yet. Her head turned toward the stranger and studied him for a second You look familiar... Thank you for being kind. Cheers to forgetting Belle rose her class in a toast for him to clank. Perhaps he was here to forget? or maybe just on leisure? By anymeans it wasnt any of her business at the moment. His kindness was very much appreciated but honesttly Belle was a little too out of it emotionally and alcohol wise. Maybe he wanted to ******** her when she was drunk? Prolly not but she wouldnt object to it since tonight was such a flop. Im Annabelle-leis. Or just Belle or Anna. Which *hiccup* eerver is easier.

Theme Song: PON PON PON click me

Mood: Getting so drunk soon

With: Geoffrey

❁╚══════════════╝ ❁

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

Lucas opened his eyes, his body shivering in the cold. "Damn, I m-must have fallen asleep." Warily, he looked at his knee; thankfully, the bleeding seemed to have stopped for now. "I...I need to get back to the hotel...need to get a doctor," he thought, pushing Sabishi out of his mind, for the wound itself and the winds whipping around him were far more pressing concerns than the salvaging of his social life. Then, through great effort, he was able to stand, using the buildings as a sort of crutch. "Okay...the hotel should be just down this road, I think," he thought, hoping that he was going the right way.

(OOC-)

Warped Mumble

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

gєσffяєу мαякѕ

σcαтιση :The Winged Centipede

cσмραηү : With Annabelle, Anna, Belle?
lets go with Anna.

Geoffrey took the shot glass and poured himself a bit before clinking with hers and downing it. Ah, the sweet burn of whiskey eyes of grey looked to the already slurring girl beside him. Maybe she had been drinking a little before he had got there, it would be wise to watch her and make sure nothing went wrong, though taking her to her home could be a problem. Drunk people and bikes didn't really mix. Plus he really didn't want to put a scratch on his precious bike, it was too beautiful for that.

When Geoff poured another shot, he downed this one by himself. Her answers let him think for a bit."I'm just relaxing, though i enjoy a conversation while i drink, now.. Who and what are you trying to forget if i may ask? " Another shot down and he relaxed for a bit, not wanting to get too slurry too soon. It wouldn't be nice to ride his bike if he was inebriated. When Anna said that he looked familiar it made Geoff study her face a little better."Oi! you work at the coffee shop with me sometimes. Names Geoffrey, but you can call me Geoff.." Giving her a friendly pat on the shoulder he smiled brightly, somewhat upset for not recognizing her, but all was cool. " I just got off of work actually, sometimes dealing with all those students can be really stressful eh?." A light blush faded onto his cheeks as the warmth of the alcohol hit him. Only meaning that it was time for another shot, he filled her glass and his before toasting. "To forgetting the stupid things in life." Finishing his sentence and taking the shot down.

Induced Madness

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
After a quick meal, Claire paid and gathered her purse. She saw Annabelle at the bar drinking hard liquor and hoped she would be alright. It was a small town though. Nothing hardly ever happened there. It was one reason she had moved there, for the solitude and peace. She headed out the door with her purse, heading back home. In her head she was making a list of things she would need to get from the store. She had more books than anything else in the house. It was a small house, a nice two bedroom but every room was filled with books. Claire looked around, just out of habit of her old home town as she walked home.

Thieving Vampire

User Image
「Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win」

William Ðяаcula
“All warfare is based on deception.”

--------------------------

WIlliam sighed and looked Regina deep in the eyes. "Go home, you and I talked for a bit I patched you up and you came straight home. "He said compelling her to leave him and a story about what happened. He watched her walk back down the street and slammed his fist against the wall." I'm too hungry bottled blood won't do it tonight. Looks like I'm going to have to find someone for the night." He said to himself as he nimbly leaped onto the roof of a lower building. He stayed low and out of sight as best as he could. William was a pureblooded vampire, so he wasn't likely to get caught. He was a master at being sneaky without his little tricks, but with them he was nigh impossible to catch.

He eventually found himself on a roof top overlooking the main street. He spent a few moments surveying the land. Before he noticed Claire walking down the street. He smirked as he the blood rush to the veins around his eyes darkening them. He closed his eyes and focused, slowly a light fog began to fill the street making it harder to see his approach.He waited a moment for his eyes to return to normal before he dropped down from the roof. He approached her like a tiger stalks her prey, he appeared right behind her as she turned into him. "oomph, I'm so sorry I should have watched where I was walking" He said softly looking at her with a soft smile.

---✁----------------------

「If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant」

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Seeing the sudden fog roll in certainly left Claire confused as she looked around. "I don't remember there being fog in the forecast..." She muttered before turning back around to head home, only to run into something, or rather someone. "Oh I'm so sorry! This sudden fog is making it a little difficult to see. Try to make it wherever you're going safely!" She said before continuing her way. She was only about a block away from home now but the fog was certainly making things difficult. "The street sign should be around here somewhere..."

Thieving Vampire

darkqueenie

User Image
「Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win」

William Ðяаcula

William sighed as Claire continued to walk away for him. He shook his head and unbuttoned his shirt some more to reveal his midriff it made him more alluring. He ran faster than most people could dream of. He was ahead of her before she even made it very far. She was only delaying the inevitable, but he liked it. He appeared in front of her again. "Hey sorry fog is making things confusing."he said pausing for a moment before he grabbed her by the shoulders and stared into her eyes. "Don't scream, or fight back." He said compelling her. the veins in his eyes darkened as the blood rushed to them before he leaned in and bit into her neck. He sucked on her neck softly as he drained her, he was trying to be gentle with her. If he was gentle the process was generally more pleasurable for the one he was feeding off of. Aside from the initial bite, most feeder's didn't actually feel pain from being fed on, at least by a vampire that knows what he was doing.

「If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant」

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire was surprised to bump into the same person again, had she gone backwards? "Oh it's quite alright." She said and was about to leave again, only having her shoulders grabbed by the guy. "What are you..." She trailed off when she looked at him, hearing what he said and for some odd reason, listened to it. What was going on? Feeling a pinch in her neck, she was confused and starting to get lightheaded as the small amount of time passed. Was he kissing her. It felt so strange yet nice. Her eyelids started feeling heavier as he fed from her, feeling more and more tired. If he wasn't still holding on to her, her knees would have sent her buckling to the ground.

Thieving Vampire

User Image

William Ðяаcula

Wlliam eventually pulled back and held her for a moment to allow her to catch her bearings."Hold on for a second don't move." He said compelling her, he bit into his wrist and held it out to her for a moment. "Drink, it will heal you." He said compelling her to ingest some of his blood. It would in fact heal her, she would just have to be careful not to die withing the next few hours or she would be in transition. Thankfully she would be sleeping soon, so that wasn't too much of a problem. After she drank from him William watched as her wounds healed and he looked her deep in the eyes again. "You will go straight home and be careful to not get hurt. Here is what you will remember about tonight. You left the pub and you walked home and made it home safety. If you remember me at all it will be as nothing more than a bad dream. You may see me again and you won't flip out or anything like that. Now go home." he said compelling her again as the fog lifted and he watched her walk away. His eyes slowly returned to normal with a smile

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Claire sood still when he pulled away, doing as he said. Slowly heading home, it only took a couple minutes to reach her house and after locking up and changing, she was sound asleep in her bed. Her dreams were strange from the encounter but she didn't wake again until the morning.

((Shkrt post but leads into morning when the timeskip comes))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff