6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Name:Mimi
Position:student
Apperance: cute
Personlity:sweet
Notes:has a pet panther named Mew she follows Mimi everywhere she's really sweet
((may i join?))
Name:sandy dragonheart
position:student
apperence:long blonde hair to her waist,true blue eyes, really cute, tall,skinny, wears a lot of black.
personality:she is a really sweet person. she loves dragons,and games.she never had many friends so she is hoping to make some.she keeps her real mother's old dragon blade in her bag.
notes:grew up in a orphanage and no one liked her so she grew a soft spot for those she sees in pain.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Sure you can join! biggrin biggrin biggrin
yay!
Sandy took a big breath as she stepped into her new school. she looked down at her outfit, a sleeveless black top, and black capris, with a black one strap book bag over her shoulder with a dragon drawn on it.she would prove to her step-mom she was smart. she had to.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
*Walks around the school looking for someone to talk to*nobody likes me just because I have a panther*looks down at her panter cub Mew*
Sandy looked around at all the kids talking to their friends while walking down the hall. then she saw a panther.
"hey there.*looks up at Mimi* is this your owner? *stands up* is she yours?"

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE
Sandy looked around at all the kids talking to their friends while walking down the hall. then she saw a panther.

Yeh her name is Mew she's big,but she's sweet biggrin biggrin biggrin
inyushagirl123
AMAZONESSmaiVALENTINE

Yeh her name is Mew she's big,but she's sweet biggrin biggrin biggrin
"i'm Sandy. i ish i could have a pet but my step-mom would never let me."

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Why pets make you feel happy look at me and Mew we're happy together*sits next to Mew and hugs her*
Name: dragon
Position: Student
Apperance: (will describe in first post)
Personlity: shy and quiet, keeps toherself, in past wasn't really talked to so doesn'treally talk.
Notes: don't piss her off...

she walked slowly down the hals, her bag slung over one shoulder. her shirt, down to her knees, baggy, with greenish blue flames rubbed against her legs, her fishnets under showing her skin slightly. her hiking boots thudeed softly as she walked. she pulled her vest closed and zipped uo up, her bares arms pale. she looked around, a pair of ski goggles arund her head, along with her headphoens in. her eyes, wide and blood red looked around anxiously. she pulled her hair to one side and shivered
Name: Daisuke
Position: student
Apperance: apperance
Personlity: Shy a loner of sorts
Notes:

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
*Mew runs down the hall*MEW COME BACK!!!
inyushagirl123
Why pets make you feel happy look at me and Mew we're happy together*sits next to Mew and hugs her*
"my step-mom hates me and wont let me do anything unless she gets 99 percent she says. well ive gotta start off to math.later!"
inyushagirl123
*Mew runs down the hall*MEW COME BACK!!!

He catches the cub and picks it up . " well arent you cute." He says as he pets it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff