Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Ragna had already begun to unpack his things. He didn't have too much. Just the essentials: spare clothes, school uniform, bathroom needs, and so on. He was standing at his bunk taking off his jacket when the door suddenly came busting open. Normal people would jump at this, yet Ragna barely even flinched. He let out a heavy sigh before speaking, "Jeez... Can't I get just two freakin' minutes of peace and quiet to myself? And what do you think you're doing, barging into someone's room like that. Haven't you ever heard of knoc--" Just then Ragna turned around to face the person responsible but his words froze upon looking at her. His face paled in disbelief and dropped his jacket to the floor without realising it. "...It...can't be... S...Saya?"

6,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alee looked around in confusion. She had gotten lost again. She sighed. Having no friends made this worst for her in everyway. She decided she shouldnt worry about it yet. As she approached the front gates, she bumped into a very tall scay looking guy with heavy boots and a mysterious look on his face. She fell and looked up terrified.

Hilarious Member

Before she hit the ground, the tip of a wickedly curved blade was pressed against Alee's throat. The machete's notched length twisted slightly as Vex turned, eying her up and down for a moment. A few seconds later, he removed the blade and continued on his way.

6,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alee stood terrified for a second before her temper got to her. she turned around furious. "Just who do you think you are?! Can't even treat a girl right! Why don't you come back here and face me and apologize!" she screamed after him.

Friendly Explorer

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Grimm

Continuing his search for something to occupy himself, Garret came across a small body of water. It was in the woods, practically invisible unless you had happened to stumble across it as he did. For some reason this little pond made him very happy. He waded out into the middle of the pond to find that it was only about knee deep. He held his right arm out away from his body and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again they were glowing a bright red. His extended arm appeared to be reaching for something. A swirling mist rose up from the pond and took the form of a scythe. Garret closed his hand around the misty scythe which then materialized into his Reaper's scythe.

The event caused a thin layer of the ice to form on the surface. His glowing eyes faded to normal and he closed them again. He stood in the pond, not feeling the chill he had created. He didn't feel much of anything physically anymore. The now partially frozen water was as still as death and the surrounding area was perfectly silent. ...perfect he though with a smile.

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

L a n t a n aLannaC a m a r a

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
                    soothes the mind and gives it rest..."

`•.¸¸.•´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•. .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

somethingsupA s her song ended and the last ringing notes hung on the air Lanna lowered her instrument, tucking it beck inside it’s case and stowing it away for the evening. How could something so beautiful that brought so much pleasure at the same time bring so much pain and sadness? There where times when she thought her gift was in fact more of a curse, and it seemed those times came more and more often.

She didn’t have much time to dwell on the matter however, as her stomach reminded her that she had kept down little of her breakfast after the long buss ride to the school. It was one of the less attractive aspects of her unique abilities. While she could bend and manipulate the waves and vibrates of sound to her will physical vibrations she could do nothing about and they often rattled her to the point of physical illness, in short riding in busses boats or anything with a motor made her quite motion sickness. And now her stomach complained loudly and much to her embarrassment that it was indeed very empty. Her face reddened again and her eye’s trained themselves on the blankets beneath her. Of all the times for her stomach to grumble in such a manner, it could have been better timing to say the least. Well, there wasn’t much left for it the unruly disruption of her stomach gave her little choice but to seek out the cafeteria… or at least a vending machine. The question was, did she want for company, would it be better to invite her present company along or to simply leave him be? She pursed her lips together thinking over their situation. While she didn’t want to be rude, she also didn’t want to go inviting trouble. Still… Wo-would you uh… like to get something to eat? She murmured quietly.

LannaW h e r e: Dorm room 5
Lanna LannaW h a t: Not much
Lanna Lanna LannaW h o W i t h: My roommate Tatsuya

"...heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul."

...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[OOC: Ugh… sick again today.. bleh.]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤...

Hilarious Member

His boot ground to a halt in the stone, and he turned.

"I don't friggin' answer ta you." He said shortly. However, he swung the machete at his side, readying it for trouble. The gleaming flat of the blade shimmered oddly as odd scratches appeared in the steel. "So don't expect an apology from me."

6,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Alee glared at him for several seconds "Just who do you think you are big guy? You wouldn't hit a girl. Now i expect an apology seing as YOU bumped into ME." She put her hands on her hips and waited

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image

"Leave it to father to put me , someone with hardly any sense in direction, in a large school with a bunch of supernaturals and naturals."Viata grumbled, patiently walking around and counting the dorm numbers.
I'm no where near #2.How in the world did I get to 18?Am I going up?Viata paused, and rest her suitcase next to her ankles.She looked at the map again.
"It says I'm heading in the right direction."She looked up into the what seemed like an endless pathway of polished tiles and confused students.She sighed."Should I keep going?"
Just then, something stirred in her belly.Her body ached, wanting to change, knowing this familiar feeling.Her eyes brightened."Keep going..."
That's right Vi, keep going....

Hilarious Member

Vex was silent for a moment, the shook his head and turned around.

"God, ya fulla yaself, kid." He muttered. He swung his machete in a slow arc over his head, then suddenly whirled on her.

He moved with inhuman speed, aiming he flat part of the blade towards her head like a rocket. His body was a dark blur as he moved, his feet kicking up pebbles leaves in a whirlwind as he rushed past.

6,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alee gave a small smile before dodging easily. "Like I said, you can't hit a girl!" Afraid he'd come back, she lept lightly onto the roof. She loooked down and stuck out her tongue. "See ya around Big Guy" she giggled before running off.

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Viata was rushing now.Speeding pass the bewildered students, not minding the shock on the faces as she ran faster than she thought she was.By now, she passed her dorm room."Just leave it..."She flungs her stuff towards the dorm, probably denting it.It didn't matter.She needed to go faster.To where?She didn't know.She just wanted to fight.
Nimic?what are you doing?Viata asked, scared now.She couldn't control her body.Oh no...

Hilarious Member

"Big boy...That b***h just called me big boy." Vex muttered through his teeth.

Suddenly, he was sprinting at the wall, and found himself running up it, after the little girl who had just tried to insult him. He raced up behind her and wordlessly struck out again with his machete, trying to stab her through the arm.

6,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Alee felt the pain before she could even see the machete. She stumbled and fell to the ground, gripping her arm. Through gritted teeth she swore. "What the hell Big guy, I didn't do anything to you and you go and STAB me? Major issues dude, major issues." She looked down at her arm which was bleeding quite a bit. "Your gonna have to pay for that..." Alee slowly stood and suddenly threw three knives towards the guy who cut her and ran for the edge of the roof and jumped.

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image

"The vile smell of a future fight is in the air Vi.Don't yah wanna join it?It's been like a day since we ate."Nimic laughed, sniffing around.
Viata wrinkled her nose in disgust,I knew father shouldn't have not enroll me here.You absolutely have no self control.Wait until later!They have free food given here at the cafeteria!
"Oh hoho, you wanna see self control squirt?I show yah some.I'm going to give myself the proper meal, and that plate of vomit ain't a good substitute for human meat."
By the time Nimic has ended the argument, she was already at the scene of a fight between two forms.One possibly human, the other unknown two the unintelligent alter ego.But she intrigued Nimic, she smells familiar...
"Heh..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces