Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silver Wind Academy

User Image

Silver Wind Academy is a presitgious school that contains students,whom hold great potential.It has enough room for millions of gifted students to enter and join them in harnessing their powers.Yes.Many of the students who are invited here are not normal.They have great abilities that can either benefit them...or cause destruction beyond the walls of the Silver Wind Academy.The academy dwells in the middle of a giant forest,where civilzation is close by.
The real reason why this academy is built,was to keep those 'wretched' people out of the city that sits near by the large forest.Ever since that faithful day,when a young man had lost control of his powers and killed numerous civilians.Destroying buildings...spilling blood onto the streets.Everything terrible you can think of...that man did.Sadly,the government sent the military to put him down.Forever.So they demanded a Headmaster,one that understands the students,to gather all that have great abilities,to join their school.They must do it for the safety of the citizens and themselves.
The question now is...will any of the students use their powers for good? It has been said a sinister man is rising up,recruiting students from the school..to be part of his army to destroy Silver Wind Academy..and those who oppose him.No one knows his name...and usually,end up missing whenever they learn of him.Only bodies have been found of those who have tried to escape him...nothing more.So can there be a strong group of students that can defeat him? Or will his manipulating skills twist their thoughts? Slowly corrupting them and decieving them? We can only hope that those that have good intentions..will fight back against him.
Rules

1.I am goddess of this role play;I can add more rules
2.No godmodding;your character isn't invincible,we all have weaknesses
3.No cybering;Romance is allowed just keep it to PG13
4.Don't kill off characters unless you have permission from the user and me
5.PM your character's pro,title "Silver Wind" in the pm
6.Don't post unless I accepted you into the RP
7.You can have up to 6 characters {DAAAANG! XD}
8.Oh almost forgot! Cussing is allowed!
9.No text talk,use "" for talk,and use italics for thoughts
10.Inform me if your leaving for quite awhile so I can note the others ;3
11.Anime Pictures only <3
12.Well I think that's about it...HAVE FUN!
Character Skeleton

Appearance:
Username:
Character name:
Bio:
Abilities/Weapon:[only have one weapon]
Crush:
Sexual Preference: [Straight/Bisexual/Gay]
Other: [anything else you wanna inform us?]
Which are you? : [Pure/Corrupted/on my own]
Dorm #:
Dorm Rooms [Co-ed]

1. Takashi,Ivy,Rena
2.Nimic,Viata,Haru
3.Alintha,Ichiou,Paige
4.Drakenfire,Leone,
5. Tatsuya,Alee,Dureros
6.Midna,Saiuri,Rose
7.Zilfer,Kai,Rena.K
8.Rei,Axel,Eminence,
9.Jeremy,

10. Alexander,
11.Remeilia,Kannei
12. Raina,
14.Shio,Kisarugi,
15.Kathleena,
16.Larissa,Pierce,
17.Iri,Kukiko,
18.Troy,Echo,Alex F.
19.Erowin,
20.Aimi,Miyuki,Naoki
21.Kaden,
22.Hiroko,Rabon,
23.Jasmine,Judas,

25.Airylla,Shuyin,

[[BY THE WAY: Three people per dorm ]]
Accepted Character Profiles

Appearance: Signature Image others included in url's in other: User Image
Username: New Breed Nowe
Character name: Alex Mercer
Race: Blacklight virus [P.R.O.T.O.T.Y.P.E.]
Personality: If it helps me find out what the hell happened to me, I will kill you.
Bio: Video File uploading... (Warning, do not watch unless you are used to violence!)ViDoc. My name is Alex Mercer. No reason for all this... They call me a killer... A Monster... A Terrorist... I'm all of these things. Three weeks ago someone released a lethal virus in Penning station... And I woke up in the morgue... Now I hunt, I kill, I consume... I become... I'm gonna find out who did this to me, and I'm gonna make 'em pay.
Abilities/Weapon: Can shapeshift his hands into; Claws and a blade, or a blade on his right and claws on his left. Can also make body armor that can be combined with these powers, but makes him less maneuverable. Can consume people to replenish lost life force. Can take on the appearance of the last person he consumed.
Dislikes: Unknown
Crush: None, and doesn't want one, unless he's interested
Sexual Preference: Straight
Other: *Alex's normal form
*Alex's armor
*Alex's claws
*In his signature image you can see his blade and his claw being dual wielded
Which are you? : Pure Evil
Dorm #: 27

Appearance: User Image

Username: iPokedChuuu

Character name: Yumii Sakuraba

Race: Humanoid Interface (Humanly specified as Alien)

Personality: Ruthless with enemies, kind, loving, beautiful, powerful

Bio: She was born with great power, yumii was not really in full control to it. Her creator abandoned her in the human world but another Interface like her took her in like family. They had many things in common and became really close to each other. Now, they go to school together at Silver Wind Academy.

Abilities/Weapon: Abilities:Aura shield, ability to hack in systems, lazer beams from her hands. Weapon: Large sword

Dislikes: Enemies, evil people

Crush:No one yet~

Other: *Not suffering sunburn despite her very pale skin
*Knife mastery
*teleport
*Being immune to affects of alcohol

Which are you? : on my own

Appearance:User Image

Username: yaruyayi vocca

Character name: Utaitai Sujikara

Race: Humanoid Interface ( Humanly specified as Alien )

Personality: +Quiet
+Sophisticated
+Organized
+Protective
+ Sometimes shy

Bio: Utaitai was created by a society located from another world out in space. He was programmed to be a perfect human with super natural abilities such as playing any instrument very well. Eventually when he got "older", his creators sent him to Silver Wind Academy for they want him to act like a human as well. Utaitai was not alone however. When he met yumii on Earth, he had a soft spot for her to be with him to the school.

Abilities/Weapon: +Data manipulation
+Superhuman strength, agility, and stamina.
+Could "scan" a highly-advanced computer which contained information about time travel
+Multitasking
+Manipulate the properties of the environment
+Communicate with computers or other technology
+Data jurisdiction
+Property manipulation

+Physical transformation
+Data containment field
+ Weapon: USB tail

Dislikes: Being separated with yumii

Crush: yumii sakuraba

Other: +He appears to be immune to pain.
+holding his breath for a very long time
+Appears to be immune to human diseases
+Reaction time is fast
+Memorize a piece of music by looking at it once.
+ Can speak in a masculine ore feminine voice even when singing

Username: Hatashi_Fox
Character name: Shy Heart
Race:lightning Demon
Personality: Loner , caring within , avenger , protective, Cloistered
Bio: Shy is a boy on a mission since he was 12 , he had the misfortune of losing his whole family in front of his eye and he knows who the man who did it is , though he is very cool about his ability his emotion gets the better of him and causes him to be a loose cannon which is dangerous for he is cursed be the thirst of revenge
Abilities/Weapon: katana made to be a conducter which he calls thunder wolf
Dislikes: magnets
Crush: doesn't know yet
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Other: wears a necklace belonging to his sister and plays the piano
Which are you? : pure but on the verge of being corrupted
Dorm #: 16

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Starrybun
Character name: Nova Skylark
Race: Neko
Personality: Flirty, Shy until you get to know her, Kind, Good sense of humor and Sneaky. She chooses to act like she doesn't care when really she does.
Bio: Prefers not to talk about the past as bad things happened then.
Abilities/Weapon: She owns a sword which she carries with her at all times though people do not see it. She knows magic and can control the elements.
Likes: Swimming, Drawing, Forests, High up places and singing.
Dislikes: Dogs and pizza.
Crush: None yet
Other: She has a tendancy to hid in trees or anywhere else high up and spy on people. She likes to be alone sometimes and loves to jump off buildings or cliffs. She has a dark side which you must never cross at all times.
Which are you? : On my own
Dorm #: 13 please.

Username: II-fUrNiE-II
Character name: Rosaline Topaz
Race: Neko Water bender
Personality: Bubbly and funny an all around good person, she is cheeky and loves to pull pranks on people.
Bio: Her mother was a Neko her father was a water bender, they became poor and could not afford her education so she is on scholarship.
Abilities/Weapon: Water bending (although still discovering what she is capable of it is always her weapon of choice but she doesn’t like to use her powers for fighting.
Dislikes: blood, fighting and impolite people
Crush: Doesn’t have one
Other: she enjoys eating cake in class.
Which are you? : pure.
Dorm #: 13

Character name: Axel Killsos Raaban
Race: Fox / Dark Angel
Personality: Get the hell away from me or I'll shock you into the netherworld.
Bio: Born to a Fox and a Dark angel he was a pure child until he was 10. At the age of ten he found his father's 'Black Angel' guitar, and played a note that summons the dead to rise. He has killed many in his way, he was blinded. He had encountered many people in his life, their souls screaming in his ears. It fuels him even more than the black fire that plagues him.
Abilities/Weapon: His guitar can be used to summon demons, can make his guitar turn into any weapon.
Likes: Metal, Anything dark disturbing and deadly, his guitar, the Netherworld
Dislikes: The light, traitors, humorous people
Crush: No one... yet
Other: His weakness is disarm him by taking his guitar!
Dorm #: 17

User Image
Username mad zCoco_Knightzx
Character name:Azric
Race:incubus
Personality:flirty seriousy and atracted to almost anyone
Bio:this incubus came form hell a long time ago in order to collect souls by draining victims of there power... but soon he went higher then that he started to attack other demons and people in his side
Abilities/Weapon:sword that can change into a wipe
Dislikes:nothing
Crush:ivy
Sexual Preference: straight
Dorm #: 25

Username: VioletMurders
Character name: Lee Fan
Race: Mixed Race
Personality: Lee fan is a bit rough around the edges, although he is sweet and charming he isn't very friendly all the time. He jumps from people to people easily since he is fickle..but is always looking for a good time.
Bio: Lee Fan is actually Kannei's step brother from the Village Clan Areith in the mountains. It was not a hidden secret that Kannei's mother had another lover besides the married man.. it was not uncommon when the village was low in children, in order to keep a village from dying you create a mass birth. Lee is only one year younger but never knew his brother since they were always in different classes.
Abilities/Weapon: Metal chains. Lee fan is quicker than any animal, can read minds, make anything appear on whim.
Dislikes: scaredy cats, no action, too much crying
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Which are you? : Won't tell

Character name: Alex (A.K.A. DJ Big Fang)
Race: Wolf
Personality: Kind, Loving, Friendly, Straight forward
Bio: Alex was a wolf that wandered into a town and nearly got himself killed. Once he was banished from his wolf pack, he found Drakenfire. They were good friends, but when Drake was banished from his tribe, they split ways. Now two years later, unexpectedly they will be attending the same school (Hopefully)
Abilities/Weapon: Claws, and teeth
Likes: Hot girls, Mixing music, Rave, Dancing, Exploring, hanging out with his friends
Dislikes: Perverted people, Scrubs (Anyone who begs for money), Closed/Small areas, Death
Crush: Hmmm Can't Decide
Other: Is a pro at mixing music
Which are you? : On My Own
Dorm #: 18

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username:catlover3178
Character name:Amirylla(Amy) Meahara
Race:Neko
Personality:Calm, kind and sweet; doesn't like to hurt others, but will protect people when needed
Bio:Amirylla came from a small town just outside the main one on the other side from the forest. she found out about her powers one day when she was around 6 years old and was sent immediately to the school with only the clothes she had on. she became rather protective of the people she was around at an early age, although she has no real friends in the school, despite being there for more than 10 years, partly because she is mostly withdrawn
Abilities/Weapon:Control over water/the hilt of a sword that was given to her; she can form almost any blade out of water and use it efficiently, though most of the time she works with a broadsword type
Likes:Rock and metal, kind people, and almost anything to do outdoors
Dislikes:Cruelty of any kind, seeing people down or put out.
Crush:N/A
Sexual Preference:Bisexual
Other: Amirylla will go out of her way to help people in need, even at harsh cost to herself
Dorm #: ??
Username:Italian-420
User ImageAppearance:User Image

Username: Yaruyayi Vocca

Character name: Kukiko Shizuyo

Race: Snow girl

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Cold hearten, Coy, Mature, Sadistic, Blank

Bio: Kukiko's folks sent her out from the Shizuyo Estate to go to Silver Wind Academy for her to be more social rather than just doing nothing and cook for her kin and freeze their servants. Even though they praised and spoil her, Kukiko's parents wanted her to live on her own and needed to work her a** off to be more like a sophisticated and a strong woman they wished for and probably start a family someday. If by the time she reaches that goal, her clan will take her back in and put her as the new clan leader and prosper as well.

Abilities/Weapon: Common abilities:
*Manipulates and create snow or ice and summon monsters out of her powers.

*She can also freeze anything or trap it with pillars of ice.

* Her main weapon are her hands which can turn into giant spears or claws.

Likes: Sweet things, freezing people into ice cubes, curry of any kind, cooking

Dislikes:Weaklings, people who piss her off, pastels, politics, the sun, hot weather, the three seasons but winter, pastel/bright colors, anything spicy

Crush: Slight interest into Takashi Lockheart

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual

Other: *Her professional hobbies are stalking, practicing literature, and being a musician

* The only hot dish she could make is curry

* Professional in making cold dishes and treats

* Kukiko is currently the heir to her clan and the shrine maiden to the Shizuyo Shrine ( The family temple where her ancestors and important people such as her father and herself were buried. )

Which are you? : Very Corrupted

Dorm #:Seventeen

User Image
Username: SandRaz0r
Character Name: Teragonak
Race: Orc
Personality: Merciless, Bloodthirsty, Noble, Broad

Bio: Teragonak is an outcast of his original tribe, the Furons, and has lived on his own ever since. He has a hut in the middle of a forest not far from the Academy and views it everyday being sure that no corrupt demons come near the Academy. Demons murdered half of his tribe, including his best friend, before they retreated. Teragonak doesn't kill them for the tribe anymore, he kills them for vengeance. He calls himself the wanderer since he has no designated loyalty anymore other than to himself and his war hound Tajen. Orcs have a particular boost of adrenaline that often comes handy. It's called Berserk Rage. This makes the orc go into a frenzy and beats up on anything that he/she can whether it be an enemy or an ally.

Abilities/Weapon: Berserk Rage/One Handed Battle Axe
Dislikes: Rich People, Neat Freaks, Demons
Crush: None
Sexual Preference: Straight (Heterosexual)
Dorm #: 8 (Also Owns A Hut Off Campus)

Username: Erowin Dove
Character name: Erowin Dove
Race: Human/Dove
Personality: Friendly and extremely bright, but shy. He has trouble making friends, but he will try to socialize on occasion with people he doesn't know in an effort to make a friend.
Bio: Was involved in an illegal scientific experiment when he was a baby when selective parts (anything relating to flight that wouldn't cripple him but would still allow him to fly) of the DNA of an infant dove were applied to his own. After the experiment was discovered by the government, it was shut down, but he was innocent of crimes and declared too human to euthanize. He was released, and for ten years he lived under the radar in an ancient library in England, where he studied how to use magic and how to augment it with his unique body. He also has an excellent singing voice.
Abilities/Weapon: Advanced use of magic (can cast spells with only his feathers, which grow back instantly), flight. His weapon is a pair of razor-blade fans.
Dislikes: Large crowds
Crush: N/A
Sexual Preference: Bicurious
Which are you? : Pure
Dorm #: 19

Username: SandRaz0r
Character Name: Kaden Welbor
Race: Human
Personality: Understanding, Kind, Polite, Helpful, Humorous
Bio: Kaden grew up as a very intelligent and happy boy. He started playing the saxophone and focused much of his life around music. He went into jazz as a musical genre and is still perfecting it. He also enjoyed amazing people with tricks but he didn't want to be a magician, he wanted to be known for one trick, so he got a butterfly knife with his family crest engraved on it. It had an 8" blade and a diamond covered hilt. Kaden would not let anyone else come into contact with it but him ever since it was given to him by his father. Kaden has learned to theoretically move the knife without his hands. When Kaden turned 15 he was forced into a knife fight through peer pressure and aggrvation. This was the first time that the knife had come into contact with anyone since he had ever handled it. One day at Grayville High School in Kaden's freshman year, a senior brought his knife to school with a flimsy 10" blade to say his is "longer". He thought wrong. After the fight had started, Kaden was very nervous with all of the outcomes going through his mind, but he toughened up and left that behind. Cody lunged at him and Kaden threw his hand forward and the fight was done. Cody ran off after his blade had fallen from the shaft and a cut had formed on his left cheek. Kaden didn't feel great about anything because he felt like he should've resolved it diffrently. Both Kaden and Cody were expelled for violence and were put in Juvenile Hall for a week. Two weeks later he enrolled in Silver Wind Academy and has had the greatest life he had ever dreamed of.

Abilities/Weapon: Crested Butterfly Knife (Extreme Skill) and anomalistically intelligent.
Likes: Music, Academics, Sports, Relationships, Movies, Knife Training, Camping
Dislikes: Jocks and Unsupportive People, Violence, Democrats
Crush: Reka Kataghi
Sexual Preference: Straight (Heterosexual)
Other: A very gentle and practiced kisser, handy with a knife, good surviving skills.
Which are you? : Heavenly Pure
Dorm #: 21

Username: xXLove_AffectionXx
Character name: Kisaragi Hirotaka
Race: Human/Dragon
Personality: Calm, Flirtatious, Gentle, Ladies-Man, Kind, Sarcastic
Bio: Kisaragi grew most of his life as a normal child up until the age of 13 when he woke up and his bed was burned to a crisp. In utter shock, he told his mom about what happen and she went on to explain that his father was a dragon, and no regular dragon but the head of the clan of dragons. And because his powers had finally came in he would soon take the over as leader. Kisaragi hesitate at first accepted the role as the leader of the dragons. The day of his crowing, his mother was brutally killed by an uprising of rebel dragons that wouldn't accept Kisaragi as the leader because he was half-breed, so those dragons in anger took what was dear to him, his mother. Kisaragi swore revenge on the rebel dragons that killed his mother. For protection he was sent to Silver Wind Academy to perfect his dragon and try to live a somewhat normal life.
Abilities/Weapon:Fire breathing, High jumping, Flying, Dragon sight/The legendary blade of thousand dragons (Only the leader of dragons may master this blade and take it to its full potential)
Dislikes: His mothers killers
Crush: None....
Sexual Preference:Straight
Dorm #: Random?

Appearance:
User ImageUsername:
Character name: shio Patch
Race:Ninja
Personality: Strong willed, protective, loyal, loving, cold hearted
Bio: Shio grew up in a hard house hold. Being taught the ways of a ninja since he was 3 and being the top of his class always having to learn the hard stuff and forced to train morning, noon and night. When he graduated from being a ninja at the age of ten he was send to the acadamy to get a real education and learn some things besides being a ninja so he coudl become well rounded. He didnt want to go the school for that ment when he was done with that there, he was to already have a wife picked out and a child on the way. Haveing...adult physical contact was frowned upon in a normal sociaty but his father haveing always lived in the age the house and clothing ment for ment he wasnt always up to day with the recent things that where frowned opon.
Abilities/Weapon:quitest ninja ever!!! Katana
Dislikes razz erverts, dis loyaly, disrespect, failing
Crush:N/A
Other: nope
Which are you? : ?
Dorm #: 14

Username:Violetmurders
Character name: Rei Mux
Race: Demon
Personality: Generally a gentlemen when he feels like it, though most of the time he teases others, makes crude jokes, and is out forward with everything.
Bio: Rei's history is nothing but covered in blood, their family are fine supporters of the Lockheart family. They have a small human business in making weapons, which makes many think the Mux are human as well..but they are nothing of the sort. Mux family are assassins and of course Rei follows those foot steps.
Abilities/Weapon:[[ When needed Chained Dagger ]] Shape shifting, Phasing, Telepathic, controls fire and illusions.
Dislikes: Whiny males, anyone who gets in his way, overly sweet things
Crush:
Sexual Preference: Bi sexual
Which are you? : Corrupted
Dorm #: 8

Username mad XLove_AffectionXx
Character name: Haru Masaki
Race: Incubus
Personality: Laid back and very lazy at times. Great friend and trustworthy, a little self-conscious of what he truly is. Afraid of Love and getting to close to people.
Bio: Throughout his life Haru could not enjoy love because he could take the life force from all the women he ever got with, so he lived a lonely life. Staying away from everyone and anyone. When he 8 he took the life of his first love and that crushed him, he hated himself and what he was attempting many times suicide, but never having success. His Sister out of concern sent him an application to Silver Wind. Weeks later he received mail on his acceptance, in shock he asked who did this and his Sister stood forward. Haru in happiness gave his Sister a huge hug and packed his things headed to this school.
Abilities/Weapon:Complete Hypnosis/Energy Blade(forged from life force)
Likes: The beach, Women, Spring Time, Cherry Blossoms, Music
Dislikes: Himself and what he is.
Other: N/A
Which are you? : Pure/corrupted attributes
Dorm #: 2

Username:sakura_yuuki14
Character name:spira mitsuki
Race:demon/shapeshifter
Personality:Cold-hearted,Manipulative, Hot
Bio: spira keeps everything to herself not letting anyone in her heart. she has killed many and well keep killing if thats what it takes for her to survive.
Abilities/Weapon:shape-shift, her k-9 teeth can grow up to 3 inchs, her nails grow up to 6 inches, mind and vocal control and eats souls
Dislikes:show offs, know it alls, pathetic people, wimps, weakling
Crush:
Which are you? surprised n my own
Dorm #: 10

User Image
Username: Chocolate Venom
Character Name : Soleil Veri
Personality : Caring. Easy to get along with. Over protective. Tends to fall in love with the people he has a crush on too easily. Has child-like traits. Respectful( But will be rude towards those who are rude to others.)

Bio: A descendant of two types of weasel demons (Ramidreju, the great grandmother, and a Kamaitachi, the great grandfather). Mixed with both bloods, he is a powerful demon.But to the Demon world community(including his grandparents) he is a cursed child since he only has the ability to take everything negative and unable to harm those who are pure and innocent with his abilities.But the parents don't mind this.To them, this is better for living with humans.Since the day he was born, he lived with his parents on the human world, hiding the demon side of them to live a life of peace and endless luxury.Although his parents are outrageously rich, he cannot satisfy the need for something more.So he enrolls in Silver Wind Academy, hoping to find what he's looking for.

Abilities : He can absorb bad energy, spirits, powers and transform them into his own energy.He can also heal living things, demons, or solidified spirits with his blood.Vampires can't be healed, but half blooded vampires can.

Likes : Cool Demons. Nice Clothes. Human Food. Spiders. Octopus(Not to eat! D; ) Parents ( When they're not working). School.
Dislikes : Being alone. Nasty, mean People. Uncleanliness. Blood. Dead things.
Parasites(Ugh.) Being home alone with nothing to do. Parents working.
Crush: Viata Lou <3
Sexual Preference : Heterosexual
Other: Ramidreju, a spanard weasel demon.Kamaitachi, a japanese weasel yokai (demon).Ramidreju is from his mother's side.Kamaitachi is from his father's
side.Even though he is a demon, he has no other form besides his human form.Well, for now though.He is also a vegetarian(Or so he says).
Dorm# : 4

Username: xzCoco_Knightzx
Character name:Alexander
Race:death angel
Personality: calm,collective and patient
Bio:kick down from heaven to hell and summoned by the devil himself to work for him.... but after a while he won his freedom and kept his powers
Abilities/Weapon:a scythe that changes into other weapons can control shadows and electricity
Dislikes: show offs
Crush:
Which are you? : own side
Dorm #:10

Username: Kawaiichickxd
Character name: Reka Kataghi
Race: Vampire/ magican
Personality: outgoing, nice, can be mean, and serious
Bio: Her parents were killed on her birthday her 8th birthday, by a vampire. He kept her alie ane had given her a strange power... not just as a vampire but magic. She had a bad life at times because, she lied with her butler. She hates her aunt because she almost killed Rena.
Abilities/Weapon: magician (really) can use REAL magic but everyone thinks it fake. WRONG!
Dislikes: Animal meat
Crush: none yet
Other: She lost her parents when she was 8
Which are you? : uh idk XD
Dorm #: 7

Appearance:
Human form-User Image
Wolf form #1-User Image
Wolf form #2-User Image

Appearance: Saiuri~
Username: Saiuri Kago
Character name: Saiuri Kago
Race: Half Human Half Neko
Personality: Bubbly, Humourous, Clumsy, Ditzy, Sweet
Bio: Born to a Human Father and Neko Mother, Saiuri was taken care of by her father as her mother died giving birth to her. Still trying to control her Ice power (sometimes being clumsy with it), she makes up for it in her mastered skill of Controlling and Manipulating Minds. She loves to make friends and always helps those in need.
Abilities/Weapon: Ability to Control Ice and Manipulate Minds Weapon: Needles.
Dislikes: Ignorance, Liars, Fish
Crush: None Yet~
Sexual Preference: [Straight]
Other: [None~]
Which are you? : On My Own (Help me with this, I was abit confused xD)
Dorm #: 7

Username:Flowermaiden 1266
Character name:Tatsuya Lockheart
Race: Demon/Human
Personality:Reserved,Silent,Protective,Merciless,Serene and can be Kind
Bio: Once Tatsuya was born,he was condemned from humanity forever.He was a cursed child,nothing more.Because his mother had been raped by a Lockheart,an corrupted blood line that should never be encountered by anyone.It was part of their way of life.How they produced blood-thirsty sons and daughters.Unfortunately,Tatsuya was one of those children.When he had come out from his mother,she died.Therefore,left the sinister man,known as his father,to raise him.
Instead of going through an average childhood,Tatsuya was being trained on how to be a killer.Which suited him very well.He created chaos,he killed,and most of all he caused terrible things to happen..none that he is no longer proud of.He is one of the strongest of the Lockhearts...right beside his step brother,Takashi.Overall,he was starting to be like his father...until that faithful day.
When he had met a girl,a kind girl,whom understood why he acted out in anger,Tatsuya began to change rapidly.In fact,he grew attached to her.Everytime he seen her,or even made contact with her...he felt as if being warped into a world of blood..was'nt for him.And it was'nt,for the human side of him disowned that life.In fact,he even went to his father,suggesting that they should choose a different path...a path much more peaceful.Sadly...it ended up in brutal combat between the two.In the end,Tatsuya's eye lost vision...and he was banished from that family...lest he seeks forgiveness and redemption,shall he come crawling back to his sinister father.Only to find himself enrolling this school,does Tatsuya wish to be alone from everyone else.
Abilities/Weapon: Dagger,Manipulates fire,minds,and shadows
Dislikes:His past,step brother,and his disgusting father
Crush:None at the moment
Other: Has only one eye that works,his other one may look fine,but it should never be exposed in public.
Dorm# :5

Appearences:
User Image(Viata)

User Image(Nimic)

Username: Chocolate Venom
Character Name: Nimic Lou/Viata Lou
Race biggrin emon
Personality:Alter Egos(Nimic):Careless,sadistic, mean, selfish, rude,short-tempered, impatient.(Viata) :kind, respectful, quiet, bold, easliy confused.

Bio:Viata is a Varcolac(romanian wolf demon) who was born in the Underworld(or some would call it the Demon world) under the arms of her father and only known the life of an only child.She has never seen any other demon besides her father and some passbying relatives.Other than that, they're dead or father's meals.Viata tries her best to stay away from the stronger demons and prefers to eat human food or weaker demons who don't know what "innocence" means.She has never met her mother, and until she was 12, she never even knew what a mother was.Well, not until her and her father met an old nemisis of his, who brought up the story of her mother.(This story won't be told though...maybe)Enraged by this, another side of her was brought up from Viata's rage and sadness.There, she killed the vile demon, and this side of her, which Viata was half concious of, named herself Nimic.Today, she enters the school that her father has forced her into, in hopes that she won't shed blood.

Weapons: A blade recieved from her dad.It holds two types of powers.Day; if the holder of the blade misses hitting the intended target, the blade propells spiritual power in the form of golden slash.Night; the blade absorbs tainted energy(both physical and spiritual) and converts it into it's own and feeds the holder the stolen energy.Note: during Solar eclipse or a New Moon, the sword will temporarly lose it's power and become an ordinary blade.Still sharp though.

Likes sad Both)The Demon world.Sleeping.Peace&Quiet.Food.Sleeping.My personal Space.
Dislikes sad Both)The overcrowded cities of the human world.Noisy things/people.Unnecessary yelling.Unneeded pressure.Lack of sleep/food.
Crush:Hmmm, none at the moment.
Other:Her father tends to eavesdrop or pop into her mind at random times.
Viata is the main ego, but when she is on the edge of death, Nimic is provoked and takes over her body.Warning;She may go overboard on cussing and rudeness.
Which are you?: (Nimic): On my own. (Viata): Pure
Dorm#:2

Character name: Takashi Lockheart
Personality:Cold-hearted,Sinister,Sadistic,Manipulative,and Charming
Bio: Unlike Tatsuya,Takashi was the acceptional Lockheart.He fully embraced every sick and twisted thing.Even as a baby,he looked for blood being spilt.He is also one of the elite men in the Lockheart blood-line.Others had failed to destroy,because of some sort of brave people..but Takashi believes that he will succeed at anything.When his step-brother had been a disgrace to him and his family,Takashi was ordered to follow him anywhere.Pretty much being a stalker of some kind.Seeing that there was a sanctuary for people like Tatsuya,Takashi is deciding to help the man that is warping people's minds to darkness and destruction.
He keeps everything about himself secret from everyone.Including the government.For now he will keep himself on the down low,where no one will actually notice his true intentions.Takashi is only there for two things,,and two things only.Unless,he bumps into something interesting.
Abilities/Weapon: Manipulates Ice,Eats Souls without being known as the murder,and can Read Minds [he creates his own weapons]
Dislikes:Crybabies,Idiots,Pathetic girls,and his younger stepbrother
Crush: Any girl that is'nt so pathetic
Other: He can eat souls,making sure that he is undetected..even from a distance he will not be suspected
Which are you? : Corrupted >:]
Dorm #: 1

Character name: Raina Suzuki
Race: Angel/human
Personality: Kind,Confident,Understanding,Energetic,Strong,and Lovely
Bio: When she was only five years old,Raina was refrained to leave from the house.Her mother was secretly ashamed of her daughter's unique abilities,and her father was enraged.Every night,the beautiful child would hear the arguing between the two.All she could do was sit down inside,watching the others play as she was imprisoned in her own home.Once she had turned the age of ten,Raina could only be outside for a few minutes.Instead of obeying her parents,Raina had stayed out too long because she had already befriended a young boy.The two would simply run along,play,and visit a few places.
Their friendship had ended when Raina had failed to keep her powers secret from him.He was frightend and ran off,spreading the news of her being some sort of monster.Once her mother had learned this,she demanded that she should stay inside at all times.Then...those very words struck her mother's heart."Are you afraid of me?"she questioned,and ofcourse she said no.Which was a lie,since the fear in her eyes were'nt hidden from Raina at all.
After that certain day,her mother committed sucicide.Seeing that his wife was dead,all love and compassion fell from her father's gaze.Raina was blamed for her death.She was yelled at,punched,and beaten.Then...he just rejected her.He did'nt say another word to her...except 'GO TO HELL!' and that was it.He vanished from her life forever.However,Raina's life changed forever when a young man known as Tsukishiro,adopted her as his own.He trained her.Treated her fairly like his own child.He shared many things with her,including knowledge.Years past,Rain grew independent and very good with martial arts.He decided to let her go to a place where there were people like her.A place more serene and filled with peace.Which is where she is going now.To Silver Wind Academy.
Abilities/Weapon: {Weapons:sais} Paralysis,Manipulates Fire and Water,Speed,and can Shape Shift [BTW she knows martial arts XD]
Likes: Sweets,Running,Friends,and playing instruments[any]
Dislikes:Blood,Chaos,Abuse,and Her past
Crush: None at the moment...
Sexual Preference: Straight <3
Other: Has a symbol on the small of her back and is sometimes possessed by a certain spirit of her ancestors
Which are you? : Completely Pure
Dorm #: 12

Username: Kyaii_chan
Character name: Rena Felenchrow
Race: vampire
Personality: kind, sweet, can be hyper at times, out going
Bio: Rena was a wealthy family that was known through out the city. Besides being wealthy, they were vampires, but no one else knew that. They have been doing this for many years and got away with sucking the blood of innocents, scott free. Her life was pretty good as it went on like any family: Spending time with her mother and father and with her little sister too at their luxurious mansion till it was raided and burned down by humans. Rena was fortunate to escape but her family and servants were a different matter. She could even hear the horrible cries of help and verbal attempts of escaping but to no avail. From that day, Rena lived in a foster home with a kind woman till she heard news of Silver Wind Academy. Rena now has found a new home.
Abilities/Weapon: Rena has the ability to manipulate and even produce light to use offensively and defensively. Telekinesis. Illusions.
Dislikes: strife
Crush: none yet ;3
Other: Rena plays the violin and speaks her native tongue at times

Username: Kyaii_chan
Character name: Midna
Race: Vampire
Personality: Grudgeful, hateful, and can sometimes be unforgiven(to humans)
Bio: When Midna was young, she hated humans with a passion, but her shyness would cover it up. She saw how they treated people like her and her sister, and it made her blood boil and was proud that she fed off of humans. One night, while she was asleep, a loud noise woken her and the next thing she knew, she smelt smoke. She heard frantic panicing and even her mom and dad trying to find their two daughters. Midna's dad managed to get one to safety while her mom was trying to get to Midna in her room but she and Midna perished, right along with the rest of their family accept the last daughter. Even though Midna perished, her hatred of humans and grudge against them to plot revenge revived her from the dead.
Abilities/Weapon: Midna has the ability to manipulate darkness and shadows. She can even manipulate the darkness in one's heart to corrupt them. Telekinesis. Puppeteer.
Dislikes: humans
Crush: none
Other: Despite her hateful passion of humans, she still has a soft side, especially for her sister.
Which are you? : Corrupted
Dorm #: 6

Username: Violetmurders
Character name: Ivy Lanz
Race:Succubus/ Fairy
Personality: Temptress, flirty, and confident in who she is and what she is capable of doing. Its not hard to get her angry but usually Ivy is calm and reserved when needed be. There is not much else to be said besides the fact she is a perfect ying yang..honest but lies, sweet but uncaring, loving but ruthless..
Bio: The Lanz, a family well known to be neutral the only thing to sway them in any direction take influence, a good bribe, and flattery of course it isn't always easy. Ivy is a mixed breed, unexpected event the Lanz are original forest spirits, fairies, although they look sweet have a dark side to them. Story short, mama met an incubus..and well there came Ivy. So there was trouble within the forest of mix breeding so they lived in a corrupted environment, where Ivy learned to control her succubus side. Mother the sweet saint helped every, showing ivy to heal and care , Father the dirty devil taught her to steal, assassinate, and take care of number one.

Now Ivy was caught dipping her hand into the naughty jar, truth be told she accidentally might have caused a student to loose control and kill a bunch load of people causing the need to build a school for all the special students.. oops. Obviously she did not intend to get caught but was and shipped off to the school for punishment. It might not seem like much but for Ivy who loved freedom it was a pain...In any case she was here now.

Abilities/Weapon: No weapons, unwilling to reveal information.
[[Though if you must know, Manipulating shadows, plants/earth, Able to steal, energy, souls, youth, and powers, Able to Heal, and telekinesis..]]
Likes: Nature, parties, dancing, smart, daring, and cunning people
Dislikes: cry babies, ants, bananas
Crush:
Sexual Preference: Bi sexual
Other: Although a succubus, she can control her powers so it doesnt mean you'll die if you toss under the sheets with her... Also, Ivy likes body warmth, so you might find her in your bed randomly one night sleeping.
Which are you? : Unsure~

Username:gameboyrules
Character name:Alee
Race: half human half shadow
Personality: hot tempered(quick to fight), keeps to herself, sarcastic at times, kind to those who dont judge her
Bio: When Alee was born, her mother gave her to the shadows, in hopes of getting her eldest son (who was taken by the shadows 3 years earlier) back. all that happened was the transformation of her daughter to a mix of both worlds. Now Alee is cursed with the ability to communicate with the Otherside and to sometimes travel between the two worlds. After 15 years of suffering with the mother who never showed love for her daughter, Alee was sent to Silver Wind in hopes she could become useful to the world.
Abilities/Weapon: she can talk to the Otherside (ghosts, the dead, shadows)
Likes:when people treat her equally, muffins, reading alone
Dislikes:people who judge her, being interupted
Crush:none yet
Other: shes somewhat of a bad a** and her eyes change color according to her emotion
Which are you? : on my own (for now...)
Dorm #: 15

AppearanceUser Image (wolf form #1): 2nd wolf form:User Image (wolf form #2)
and her human form: and her human form:
User Image
[Username mad Malonex
Character name: Rose Blackthorne
Race:Werewolf
Personality: Rose is a caring person when it comes to people she loves, but will fight to protect against those who mean harm.
Bio: Rose was left behind in a small town surrounded by werewolves, since they killed her mother and father. Now as being one herself, she is trying to find her purpose in life, hoping to accept her beastly side.
Abilities/Weapon: Besides super strenght and speed, she can control the normal elements and talk with other wolves. She has a black leather whip that her father gave her before he was killed.
Dislikes: Vampires (some) and those who mean harm.
Crush: None yet...
Other: She loves ice cream biggrin And she has two wolf forms.
Dorm #: 6
I've watched you change
It's like you never
Had wings

➸TATSUYA☯

The large academy towered over the students as they gazed at everything around them.The surroundings seemed so peaceful and filled with light.It was sure to be a good place for him to stay.At least for now.His gold eyes scanned the area,until he noticed a certain shadow lurking behind the trees like a predator.For some reason,something urged him to go forward...to see what was lingering there.Then,a loud voice filled with authority sounded out from among the students.A tall man around his early thirties arose from the throng of students.Above all,it was obvious he was the Headmaster."Welcome to Silver Wind Academy!!!"He announced warmly,his smile kind with joy.Tatsuya sighed.He walked closer to blend in with the crowd,not at all into this whole speech of his.
"In this academy! You must obey the rules! If not,you will have to deal with me.."He smirked,seeing the expression on everyone's face."Other than that! Go to your dorms,relax for today!! Meet some people,roam around and find your classes!"After those words,the Headmaster opened the entrance door and stood beside it like a tall redwood tree.The crowd pushed Tatsuya forward,pouring into the academy with anticipation.

I look at the cross
Then I look away
Give you the gun
Blow me away
I've watched a change
In you
It's like you never
Had wings

You were on fire
I watched a change
In you
It's like you never
Had wings
Now you feel
So Alive

ⓣakashⓘ

Once the announcement was done and over with,every student entered the school.Including himself.Takashi smirked,having eye contact with the Headmaster.When he had left the tall man behind,he snickered."I knew the little b*****d would be here..,"he sneered,seeing his step brother turn a corner as the other students wandered about the spacious halls.These people were worthless to him.Pathetic even.Somehow,he found this place amusing...despite the fact this building was only made for the people of light.
He casually walked down the halls,his gold eyes analyzing each dorm room."Ah...,"he smiled wickedly,"here's my dorm room.."He knew that once he had his own dorm room,that someone else could bunk with him.That fact,was'nt so fun for him.It would only make his job worse if he ever wanted to hide something from those whom entered this room.Sighing with frusteration,Takashi began to unpack his clothes.This was going to be a long month.At least right now fall was here..it would'nt be so bad.

I've watched you change
I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed
"]
User Image
Username: Imm0rtal Moofin
Character name: Judas Clearplox
Race: Elf
Personality: Judas is very shy. He rarely ever goes up to people, but when he does, he tends to blush a lot. He's also a very big pervert sometimes.
Bio: Judas grew up in a small town by the name of Glennvere. He lived with his sister and brother since his parents died in a fire in the local church.
Abilities/Weapon:[only have one weapon]
Likes: Strawberries, dresses, harps, drawing, singing, tall guys, muscular guys, safety, white roses, and love.
Dislikes: Spiders, violence, seeing his loved once hurt, crying, sadness.
Sexual Preference: Gay
Other: He plays the harp and violin.
Dorm #: 23

Appearance:

User Image

Character name: Mimi Ono

Race: Angel

Personality: Sometimes Erotic, Cheerful, Confident, Loving, Caring, Smart, a little shy, Hyper, Eccentric

Bio: She doesn't remember anything about her past when she got hit by two 550 ton construction trucks and then 4 RV's and IS still alive from all that. Although, she still remembers living with her parents at a condominium near the cafes and shops at the city.

Abilities/Weapon: Healing Magic, Elemental Magic

Dislikes: anything that could make her throw up >w<"

Crush: Ian , Draken, Ichiou (o-o" wink

Sexual Preference: heterosexual [ straight ]

Other: *Doesn't really like people who would call her ' Mipple Bunchies ' after she got amnesia .
* get mood swings
*makes the most random and stupid things.
*25% suicidal
*licks paper whenever she gets one

Dorm #: 23

Character name: Jasmine Blackheart
Race: Lycan/Demon
Personality: Energetic,Speedy,Confident,Mischevious,Rebellious,and very Flirtateous
Bio: As a child,when her parents found out she was half demon,they looked down upon her mother.Her mother was a woman of darkness,having had an affair with one of Lockheart's soldiers.So she was'nt the child of Takuma,but of Blackheart.Growing up,everyone rejected her.Even her family members glared at her everytime she appeared before them.Haruna,her little sister,was the only one whom tried to reach out to her.Sadly enough,Jasmine did'nt take her hand.Instead,she was intrigued by the tainted brothers.Tatsuya and Takashi.
When her step-father had found out about her personal activities with the Lockhearts.That was when the problems arose.He hated her because Jasmine was'nt his blood.What pushed her farther into that path..was the beatings that came along with rejection.He threw her around,punching her,kicking her,and even attempting to abolish her.One night,Jasmine snuck out...she found the two boys.When they had seen the bruises all over her..and the blood that followed,they had already knew what she had asked of him.Or what she wanted.
After that,they destroyed every person that had hurt her,or did anything hurtful to her.Now,she is in searching for the Lockhearts,wanting to repay her debt to them.
Abilities/Weapon: Manipulates Fire,Paralysis,Reads minds,and Hypnosis
Dislikes: Problems,Boring people,and her sister Haruna
Crush: Not at this moment
Sexual Preference: Bi
Other: Symbol on her abdominal area,meaning she is one of the vessels of the Lockhearts
Which are you? : on her own
Dorm#:23

Username: chocolate venom
Character Name : Dureros Libido
Age: Supposedly 17 (Actually, 27.Shhh.Don't tell anyone.)
Personality : A freeloader. Over exaggerating. Flirty. Rude to those younger than himself. Mean. Helping at times. Not so easy to get along with. Lazy. A glutton. Over protective toward his relatives.Sadistic. Selfish. Uncaring.

Bio: Born from a pure blooded line of Varcolacs(romanian wolf demon), although he knew who his parents were and even though they were always around, he was mainly raised by his older brother Lou.All his life, he stayed in the demon world.Although sometimes, he passes by the human world and at other times, he would enter the world of the After life and the Otherworld. (Connections on how he is able to do this are unknown) Because it is the request of his beloved older brother, he enrolls this academy to watch over his niece, Viata Lou, and make sure she doesn't do any *cough* lewd things.And to also keep an eye out for his nemisis's son, Soleil Veri.

Abilities: Transformation into Demon form. Poisonous Blood.
He also wields a blade that is sated with his "home-made" poison.

Likes: Food, and lots of it. Human meat.(Demon meat's getting old) Foxes(*wolf whistles*). The Demon world. Winning stuff.
Dislikes: Having no food >: o .Tofu(WTF?!) Insects(Disgusting little sh-)Corwded cities. Endless whining. Crybabies. Obnoxious people.
Crush: Pshh.Like I'd tell you.
Sexual Preference: Thinking about it...

Other: Soleil doesn't know that Dureros is his great grandparent's nemisis.Although Soleil is completely oblivious to this reason, Dureros constantly harasses him about this even though he doesn't say why.Plus, Dureros will go over board with cussing and insults.He might also cause a lot of fights.He is also unable to shift into demon form due to the seal his brother placed on his.This was for both Viata's and the human's own saftey.

My Soul Is : Pure
Dorm#: 5

Appearence : User Image

Username: Derelisia
Character name: Kathleena "Rinkusu" Yami
Race: Werecat (Lynx)
Personality: Quiet girl, but she'll talk when you get to know her.
Bio: Kathleena was abandoned by her blood parents at age one when they learned she lacked a power of a "true werecat," and was put in an adoption agency. She was soon taken in by another werecat; Caroline. She was well raised, but was pretty much anti-social, not willing to talk to anybody but Caroline. When Caroline saw the brochure for Silver Wind, she pressured her to go, telling her it would get her out of town for the first time. Kathleena argued, but gave in after a while. And, well, here she is.
Abilities/Weapon: Good senses, good balance, dark magic, invisibility.
Dislikes: Talkative people, loudness, cheesiness, perverts, complete idiots.
Sexual Preference: Straight.
Other:
Which are you? : Pure.
Dorm #: 15

User Image
Appearance: To the Right.
Username: Akira Kukiko
Character name: Eminence
Race: Half Vampire and Half human
Personality: Emi can be sweet and caring. She is overall nice and caring, even if she doesn't seem to be. She comes of as cold and distant at first, but once she warms up to someone she is a loyal friend that will stick up for her loved ones by all means. She is the more outgoing adventurous type.
Bio: Emi was simply what one would call a 'rich girl.' She was sheltered as a child, never really seeing the sins or the corrupted world. She was as innocent as a child could get as a kid. But that innocent never lasts, nothing tragic happened in her life, but she simply changed as she age. She was an only kid, with parents who where to busy to pay attention, work was the only thing on there minds. She grew up a smart, kind girl. She started to hang out with the not so innocent ground, that did the smoking , the drinking. More or less as her parents grew more distant, she started to actually have a back bone for once and started to learn how to stand up for herself. Even though shes half human half vampire, shes more like a vampire then she is human, due to first reaction to meeting people and her quench of blood. She isn't shy to getting a snack, but isn't the type to murder for the fun of it.
Abilities/Weapon: She has the ablility to create a physical shield to protect herself, but it isn't perfect and fights well in fights. Her weapon of choice is simply a sword.
+Quite
+Chocolate
+Blood
+Friendships
+Reading
+Music
+Nightime
Dislikes:
- Anything that's annoying, obnoxious noises or people things like that.
- Summer time
- Insects
Crush: Unknown
Other: Nothing that I can think of.
Which are you? : On her own
Dorm #: Number 8 maybe? If not either of them will work. :3

Username: FreakDeStrange

Character name: Iri Connor Ogunsheye

Race: Human

Personality: Iri has always been a gentle person and somewhat quiet. He likes being outside in the sun, though he burns easily, and is most content when surrounded by the flowers in his family’s garden. Painfully shy, Iri has few friends, and is most likely to run away when people try to start conversations with him. He loves music and plays the flute very well. He enjoys watching other people and longs for the company of others but is often too afraid of rejection to speak to them. He often feels inferior to those around him. For some reason he’s very drawn to warm things, so much so that he will accidentally burn himself at times trying to get closer to heat sources.

Bio: Iri's father immigrated from Nigeria to England to study medical science at Oxford. There he met his wife Angela, a white Danish woman, who was studying music at a nearby Fine art's University. Soon after their graduation the two were married. Not long after, Iri's father was recruited by a medical company in Japan and he and his wife moved to Tokyo where they have lived ever since.
When Iri was born and diagnosed with albanism both of his parents were concerned by his condition, thankfully because of his father's good position in the company they were able to afford the medical care that Iri's albinism entailed. However because of the disease Iri soon lost all sight in his right eye.
Because of his albinism, Iri has always had a feeling of isolation among his peers and within his own family. Though his parents loved him deeply his more distant relatives on his father's side found it difficult to believe that Iri was in fact his father's son. There was talk of his mother having an affair and his great-grandmother refused to acknowledge his existence in the family, calling him 'white-devil'. His mother's family was more understanding but he still experienced a great amount of ridicule from his cousin's.
Though both parents loved him a great deal Iri was closest with his mother. Because his father was away most of the time she often made up for this by doting on him completely. Telling him stories before bed, singing him to sleep and teaching him how to play the flute. She also took an active role in his education, instilling him with a love of learning and an insatiable curiosity about the world around him.
Under his mother’s tutelage, Iri became an avid scholar and while still in middle-school mastered the flute. He also excelled in choir. His feminine voice however caused him to be ridiculed mercilessly by his fellow students. It also didn't help that he was often mistaken for a girl, due to his slender build and feminine features. Though in truth he enjoys the attention he gets from boys when they have yet to discover his gender and often wishes that he was a girl. His father is unsure of Iri's sexuality but can easily guess at it and seems indifferent. As long as his son grows to be a decent person with strong morals he will be content. His mother knows and is very supportive of her son.
The summer after Iri graduated from middle school he was walking home when a few of his male classmates attacked and beat him severely to the point of near-death. Thankfully a local shop-keeper intervened and stopped the boy's attack. Iri was taken to the hospital and his injuries were treated but he was never the same. He grew even more withdrawn and afraid of others. Realizing that they couldn't let their son return to the same high-school as those boys, Iri's parents sent him to Silver wind Academy. Here, they hoped, he would be able to start over. Iri is nervous being so far away from his parents but hopes that he will encounter less animosity at Silver Wind than his old school.
Abilities/Weapon: Minor healing abilities. When he sings or plays music those around him will feel renewed and energized. Their minor injuries will heal. This ability doesn't work on himself though.

-Heat

-Flowers

-Being outside

-Sweets

Dislikes:

-Cold

-His Shyness

-Being weak

-Feeling useless

Crush: He's too scared to tell. :/

Sexual Preference: Homosexuel

Other: Iri DOES NOT look like a boy. Nor does he want to. No character should beable to differentiate him from the female students and I ask that people keep that in mind when they interact with his character. ^^

Username: Zombilious
Character name: Rabon aka Ra
Personality:
He is sly with men and flirtatious with ladies.
Witty and quick minded he sweeps the girls off their feet, as he enrages the men-folk.

Bio:
He felt the touch grass brushing against his cheeks and the smell of fresh air.
Opening his eyes a white light poured in blinding him for a moment.
Rabon could make out a tree…a white tree with leaves like the stars.
Glowing, glistening in the rays of the sun.
Pushing himself up into a sitting position his side began to hurt.
Something was wrong, where was he?
All he could remember was his name, only his name.
Forcing himself to his feet and stumbled to the tree and leaned on its trunk.
Gazing upward he peered through the leaves, the light barely showing through.
Is this heaven? Am I dead?

Falling back down onto his knees he wept.
Wept for his lost memories, his soul, and his future.
As the tears rolled down his face he heard a faint voice calling to him.
Staring across the landscape he saw a woman walked gracefully walking toward him.
She was as pale as the snow and the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.
The woman knelt down next to him; her hand cradled his wet cheek.
“Why do you cry?” Her voice was filled with concern and yet it was sweet as honey.
“I am gone…” Rabon cried through his wimping tone.
She just smiled, “You are only lost.”
Before he could ask her to explain she kissed his lips and the new world around him started to swirl and disappear.

He awoke in a dark damp alley,
There was a terrible pain on his head.
As he placed his hand to coddle his new pain he felt something pointy and hard.
His face turned dead white and he leaned over to mirror himself in a puddle.

There on his head were horns.
On his back were wings.
Between his legs was a tail.
On his fingers were long blue finger nails.

His whole body had changed…he had become a demon.
Collapsing to the ground he wanted to cry again.
He wanted to know why this happened to him, and he would find out.

Abilities/Weapon:
He is as elegant as he is beautiful, he appears to be dancing when he fights.
One move there smoothly goes into the next stance.
Rabon is an artist of his trade.
Specific Magic skill: Water: Drown, Waterfall, Rain
Weapon: A staff

Dislikes: Devil demons and asparagus.
Crush: Unknown
Other: No
Which are you?: Pure
Dorm #: Place me some where active

Character name: Kannei Zeta Ling
Race: Demon/human
Personality: He is a flirt, while he seems open he doesn't reveal everything to everyone, because he likes mystery. Goes by his own rules and doesn't mind much about other people thought's of him. Strong and stubborn male with a charming smile.
Bio: There is not much record of Kannei after he left the village mountain which he lived in until the age of sixteen. The ling family lived in the high mountains, training and teaching students the world of fighting. Their village was filled with fighters, samurai and others.. usually to fill the king's armies. Record says, Kannei was a prodigy with a tricky smile, but it seemed to have lived a happy life. At the age of sixteen, he left the village as a passage ritual to become a man. The ling family and the village was destroyed in a war, five years later and Kannei never returned..that is all they know about him.
Abilities/Weapon: Long staff weapon. Controls and manipulates wind and energy. Ability to steal/mimic powers of others by contact.
Dislikes: weak males, no challenges, lazy people
Crush: n/a
Other: Both arms have a dragon tattoo
Which are you? : Mystery
Dorm #: 11

Username: Blazer Overdrive
Character name: Leone Ryght
Race: Human/Demon
Personality: calculative, outgoing, easy-going, optimistic
Bio: Leone is the son of a demon mother and a human father. His father died when his demon powers were unleashed by an unknown trigger. Grief stricken, his mother took him weaker through age. She told him to find a new home and to never forget the lessons that she had taught him. As he traveled he tried to figure out what was the best use of his powers. He came to Silver Wind to find what that reason was and to honor his mother’s dying wish.
Abilities/Weapon: Leone can control the force of gravity around him. Using his demon crest on his left arm he can channel his power to conjure and manipulate fire and wind. His weapon of choice (if allowed) is a pair of Yo-yos which can channel his powers.
Likes: Illusions, sweet things, people to talk to, his yo-yos, and the sky, fighting
Dislikes: sour things, losing in a fight, stuck-up people
Crush: none, for now
Other: Leone also has a demon form as well. Just picture him normally but his demon crest has a flame hovering over it and his hands become claws.
Which are you? : Uncertain

Appearance:Normal form User ImageFull form (Angelic)User Image
Username:New Breed Nowe
Character name: Drakenfire
Race: Human, Angel, Dragon
Personality: Don't ******** with me
Bio: Drakenfire was cast out of his dragon tribe when they learned he had the power of a Crimson Dragon. He heard about this place and thought that it would be a good thing to come here.
Abilities/Weapon: Image for weaponUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Infinite flight, Make exploding copies of his sword, Takes too much damage will release a wave of heat that instantly knocks someone down.
Dislikes: Waste (s**t), Assholes, to many rules, overpowered attacks
Crush:
Other: I have 3 weaknessess try to figure them out
Dorm #: 4

Username: Justice_91
Character name: Ian Grimm
Race:Human
Personality: Usually happy, one of those "I'll protect you no matter what" Idealists with a bit of a childish side
Bio: Raised in a small town with his three brothers he was gifted with the ability to perform both black and white style magic while his brothers could only focus on one. His eldest brother had attended Silver Wind Academy but had already graduated before Ian enrolled.
Abilities/Weapon: Strings manipulation and magic
Dislikes: Being by himself for too long, people who think they are "Better" then others
Crush: none et
Sexual Preference: heterosexual
Other: both his parents died after his youngest brother was born

Appearance:
User Image

Character name: Hiroko Sejou

Race: half Tengu (crow demon) and half human

Personality: Hyper, eccentric, sadistic, paranoid, optimist, mature, a leader

Bio: When she was just a girl, her human father killed her mother because he never knew they weren't human like him when he married her. Now her father "raising" her, he always treat poor Hiroko like a slave. slapped, bruised, even just tormented by the way he shouts at her. Fortunately, her neighbors (No one knew she wasn't human because her father thinks that he would end up in somewhere unpleasant or something because no one would believe him possibly huh?)called the police on what's happening to tortured soul. Now taken to a better family who works as costume designers in the city, the now repaired Hiroko was not "complete" in her good life. She wanted revenge. When her new parents were fast asleep from there hard day at work, she snuck into the night and dismembered her father and scattered his pieces in a nearby landfill leaving a bloodcurdling scream and laughs of "victory". Though satisfied she brutally killed him, it didn't bring back her mummy making a big positive ending. This somehow her grief for her mom made the costume designers worried. As a result, they sent her to Silver Wind so she could be social and be a normal person hoping that it could cure her emotional anxiety.

Abilities/Weapon: spawns black wings, healing saliva, a Katana, long claws, and her specialty: *I want to spell it that way*--&raep eye (as her target looks into her eyes, the looker experiences of getting raped >w<"'

Likes: Candy, moe, video making, being a leader, anything cute and pretty, her creative but twisted mind, cheese, yaoi , yuri

Dislikes: Violence, abuse, backstabbing douches, friends being in harm's way, pickles , mean people

Crush: Naoki Taomaotsu (she is also obsessed for his sister's cuteness)

Sexual Preference: Bisexual (oh yeah~ both ways >;3)

Other: *like to be sometimes called "chizu-chi" or just "chizu" (means cheese in Japanese)
*has claustrophobia (fear of closed / small spaces)
* has a talent of making clothing especially dresses

Which are you? : Pure&Corrupted 0-o""

Dorm #: 22

Appearance:User ImageUser Image
Paige Leah Ambers
Right now hide your feathers, she's coming back for you've...been...such...a...liar
Username: Dj forever and a day
Character name: Paige Leah Ambers
Race: death angel
Personality: dark, and always sad
Bio: She had always told everyone thet her parents had died and left her byherself,but it was all lies.She had no parents.A the time,when she was 5,she was bipolar.She had met gabby in the orphanage,and later ran away with her.They lived in a small abamdoned house they found.paige loved gabby so much,she would do anything for her.But paige never showed it. one day,when paige was inside,Gabby burned the house down,with paige buning inside.She knew she deseved it.She saw gabby run back inside and hold her.Paige still prayed,asking for another chance to see gabby to say sorry,and i love you.But it was not just god who answered,but the devil too.To see gabby once more,paige and gabby must wear the mark of the death angel on thier hands,and they had to find eachother between heaven and hell.Paige started of in hell with the red pair of eyes,and gabby started in heaven, with the blue pair of eyes.They roamed all through heaven and hell, till they met eachother.The last condition,was that when they met, they would be separated again,but back in the living,with no memories of eachother..And when one of them were starting to remeber ,both of there eyes would change to the death angle eyes,red and blue, and when one of them accutaully remebered, then both would wear the death angel mark again.then when they found eachother once more,theyed finnaly be able to say sorry.In thier case,paige was death for she had already died,and gabby as life,for she had yet to die.When the oppisite eye burned, so as if paiges ice eye felt cold,gabby was nearbye,and if gabby felt her fire eye burn,paige was nearby.
Abilities/Weapon:sycthe
Dislikes: life
Crush: Gabby
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Other: is gabbys orphan sister
Dorm #: 3
theme song: feathers by coheed and cambria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd706QLF-GU

Tail
Character name: Echo Vi
Race: Cursed angel
Personality: Echo is a sweet girl with a tangy and refreshing laugh. She enjoys having fun and helping people, she is naive wanting to trust everyone.
Bio: Echo was once an angel, who resided in heaven with the best job in the world to watch over the humans, guard them, and protect them from the evil darkness. Once day she dropped from heaven to save a human, but it was against the rules for her to actually touch earth.. Have done so, she became a vessel sacrifice killing a legion of Demons ready to start a war.. Then she was reborn, as punishment Echo was born into a priestess home who dealt with leading souls and taking souls..but it did not end there. She herself transformed into a fox from time to time.
Abilities/ Control water and Ice, control of spirits, and turning into a spirit herself.
Weapon: Japanese fan
Likes: Animals, nice people, strawberries, spicy food, jokes
Dislikes: Bad Demons, spirits who cant pass, turning into a fox
Crush:
Other:

Character name: Remelia Lorelei
Race:[any race is nice >;V ] Half Human Half Demon
Personality: Quiet, Peaceful, Reserved, Nature-Loving
When provoked: Psychotic, Ruthless.
Bio: Some have said that she could be more than 452 years old, but she insists that her age stands at 17. Born into a wealthy family, she decided to some to the Academy to lead a normal like and keep her demon side under control.
Abilities/Weapon:[only have one weapon] Mind Manipulation, Human Marionette Manipulation
Likes: Being outside, taking care of plants, relaxing, toying with others
Dislikes: Being told what to do, Having to actually fight.
Crush: None yet but seems to take a slight interest in Tatsuya
Other: [anything else you wanna inform us?] None~
Dorm #:

Character name: Naoki Tamaotsu
Race: Physic
Personality: Smart, Protective, Optimist
Bio: Throughout Tama's childhood, he had a big interest in reading. With his interest to this, his intelligence began to expand in great measures. Naoki would explore the abandoned warehouse to practice his great knowledge and his other developing abilities. In that warehouse, he practiced levitating boxes. Moving the boxes, he discovered a little baby in a capsule that could possibly be a laboratory machine or portal. He took her in and raised her. The baby girl is named Miyuki. The parents rejected her, assuming she is a monster. Naoki loved the baby dearly, so Naoki said his goodbyes to his parents and left to a new journey. Time passed, Naoki worried about poor Miyuki, not enjoying what an average sister should receive. So, Naoki kept his secrets from her, and tried to be the best brother for her.
Abilities/Weapon: some of his common powers were-
*levitating objects
*teleportation
*small bubble force fields <--- note that more of these, the weaker they are.
Dislikes: Kimchii, impolite people
Crush: None
Other: Always like to smile! Miyuki's Guardian, also known as Tama or Nao Nao
Dorm #: 20

Character name: Aimi Toya
Race: Vampire/Human
Personality: Timid,Silent,Kind,Skillful,Friendly,and Naive
Bio: Before the terrible incident had happend to Aimi,she was known as the clever and brilliant girl that had great talent as a human.Her family were'nt usually there to support her,for they disliked the fact that she had taken her own path.Her own life to live,for they had often abused her...trying to beat her into someone that they wanted.Forgiving them,Aimi decided that she needed to be on her own.Thus,began her relationship with a man named Hiro.He was simply gorgeous,and did'nt seem to be belong in this world of humans.Learning more and more about him,the two soon fell in love with eachother.However,the girl had no clue of what he was....or what he was capable of doing.
One frigid,winter night,Aimi was wandering around in the city.Lights streamed down onto the sidewalks,letting her see what was infront of her.Deep in thought,she had'nt realized she was being stalked by an inhuman predator.Something unusual to her normal,ordinary human life.And then...she was tackled to the ground,hitting her head against something harshly...knocking her to unconciousness.Awaking,Aimi started to notice that she was in a hospital,her head bandaged...memories totally blurred...and a blood lust that writhed within her,causing her to immediately kill a nurse that had barely walked in to check on her.That was then...did she knew that she no longer belonged in the city...but to someplace where she could easily be accepted.
Abilities/Weapon:Manipulates Electricity&Water,Speed,and Brute Strength
Likes razz laying guitar,Singing,Being alone,and enjoys fighting
Dislikes: Darkness,Jerks,Succumbing to Blood-lust
Crush: No one yet..
Sexual Preference: Straight~!
Other: Use to be in a band,but was kicked out when she was discovered sucking blood dry from a human..
Dorm#:20

Character name: Ichiou Takuma
Race:Human
Personality:Generous,Nice,Stubborn,Loyal,Warm-hearted,and Naive
Bio: In the beginning,when Ichiou's abilities were discovered,he was sent to a orphanage when he was about five years old.Nobody had adopted him because they feared of the 'curse' he had on his hand.According to legends,there is usually only one person that holds a 'curse',because of a certain sin the Takuma's had made.They were brave and powerful people.They dwelled in light.Takuma's are enemies of the Lockhearts.Until one day,a female from their clan and a male from their blood line..came together.
After such a sinful thing,Lockhearts had placed a curse upon Takuma's,thus placing it on Ichiou.During that time,he met Raina when he was outside.He had managed to play and spend time with her in the orphanage.Sadly,she was adopted..and he was alone once more.Two more years in the orphanage,Ichiou finally made the decision to leave the place.Escaping,he was in search of a master.A mentor,whatever.When he had found one,he had finally known the true meaning of why he had this 'curse' placed upon him.To exterminate the demons that lurked everywhere.Hearing about Lockhearts dwelling in Silver Wind,Ichiou decided that it'd be best if he helped out with the Headmaster,for also heard of a battle that should occur in two months or so.
Abilities/Weapon:Visions,Teleportation,Manipulates Earth,and has a Black Hole on his palm,which sucks in energy and demons..
Likes:Girls,Desserts,Training,Weapons,and Meeting new people
Dislikes:His Visions,Demons,Self-centered people,and Abusive people
Crush: No one yet..
Sexual Preference: Straight~!
Other:Loves sword fighting and Archery.
Dorm#:3

Character name: Sapphire Le'Hayden
Race:[Human]
Personality: Bratty, Pompous, Arrogant, Loud
Bio: Born into a rich family, Le'Hayden has had everything done for her for her whole life. Now that her parents think she needs a reality check, they sent her here, hoping that some students might knock some sense into her.
Abilities/Weapon:[She keeps Pepper Spray on her.]
Likes: Ordering people around, having things done for her, being spoiled, not having to do anything
Dislikes: Being ordered around, Not being in charge, Having to do things, Having to repeat herself
Crush: Tatsuya~
Other: [Prepare For Something Wild~]
Which are you? : [Pure (In some ways than others. XD)]
Dorm #:

Sunshine upon my face
A new song for me to sing
Tell the world
How I feel inside
Even though it might
Cost me everything

Username: xMalonex
Character name: Ebony Tailia
Race: Half-human/Half-demon
Personality: Fun, sometimes reserved, loves being outside.
Bio: Ebony is a fox demon. Her mother was a demon, her father a human. Her Mother killed her human father on day over who would take care of Ebony. So she ran away. Hoping her mother will never find her.
Abilities/Weapon: Chinese star. She can shapeshift into anything but likes her fox form.
Dislikes: Jerks and a**holes biggrin
Crush:
Other: Her eyepatch is over her right eye. If she removes it, her fox demon Eiya takes over.
Dorm #: 9

Username: Satsuki Song

Character name: Miyuki Akiyama

Race: Esper

Personality: Most likely a "Moe" lolita stuff but somewhere in here is

Bio: Has a happy life and wanted to explore on her own. She also wanted to fill this one tiny spot in her heart too... Love! or a bit of chaotic stuff... it all depends on her, and her destiny!

Abilities/Weapon: Esper stuff :3

Likes: Absolutely anything nice, her brother, and pet Dororo

Dislikes: Anything bad of course~!

Crush: That's for you to find out!

Other: Has a helping brother as i mentioned, and sidekick Dororo, the cat. (I'll bring in the brother when i feel like it.)

Dorm #:

Appearance:
Username: xzCoco_Knightzx
Character name:Troy
Race:neko/wolf/ demon dog
Personality:calm
Bio: Unlike his other siblings,Troy was much different since he had been born with impressive abilities that the others did'nt gain.Because of that,they grew envy of him and how their father had been close to him.Years had passed and people considered him and outcast to there life soon tho he was kicked away after his father died and he lived alone.
Abilities/Weapon:weapons guns that changes to other weapons abilities classified
Dislikes:a** holes
Crush:
Which are you? : pure

Appearance:User Image Gabriella Aleah Ambers User Image
I feel the sun creeping up like, Tik Tok Im trying to keep you in my head but if not,we'll just keep running from tomorrow

Username: Dj_forever and a day
Character name: Gabriella Aleah Ambers
Race:[any race is nice >;V ] Death angel
Personality: dosent open up much,keeps emotions inside,barly talks
Bio: her parents disapeered when she was 5 leaving her byherself.Then oneday, she was hit by a car and put in akoma.She experanced the land of the dead and heaven, and back to the living in 6 months.She then became a death angel, and was welcomed to this school.
Abilities/Weapon:[only have one weapon] sycthe,can control ice and fire
Dislikes: her past
Crush: no one yet
Other:
her new theme song is silverstien the end feat.LIGHTS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBWghSRu88g

Which are you? : [Pure/Corrupted/on my own] on my own
Dorm #: 4

Character name:kazuma
Race:alter user
Personality:calm collective and easliy pissed off
Bio: it was born in some place called the lost ground and from there. it was war from the start and he learned quickly how to control his power
Abilities/Weapon:alter powers weapon his fist
Dislikes: people telling him what to do or people trying to control him
Crush:none
Which are you? : on own side

Username: Death is Illusion
Character name: Pierce Blitz
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: Quiet, brave, can hold grudges.
Bio razz ierce was born to a family that was filthy rich. He was expected to be the very best and most proper, to be able to whip a servant with out second thought if they did something wrong. From the very start, he knew he had to keep his most prized posetions secret- his wings. He always tucked them in and never let them see him with his shirt off. They had no reason to see him like that when he was born- the second he was brought into the world, a servant was to take care of him.

The only different thing was his eyes, but they just assumed it was some gene mishap. None the less, they eventually found out, when he was 13. They kept him under lock and key, hiding him, until they could finally send him here, to this school. So now he can hold grudges for as long as he remembers, and sometimes will never forgive major things. Like being born with his curse.
Abilities/Weapon: Fire/electricity (Blue), can see life (Cursed with it from birth)
Dislikes: Heat, cloudy sky's, humidity/thick air, death, pain (In others) Heat
Crush: He doesn't know anyone yet.
Other: He has strange, golden eyes that alow him to see life through anything in a blue outline. He can feel pain and death of others, and it sometimes overcomes him.
Dorm #: I don't have a preference, anything open.

Username: Rennie Luust -
Character name: Larissa Kenome
Race: Neko-Vampire
Personality: Loves to listen to music & and playing any kind of instruments.
Bio: When her parents knew she was different from them, her parents locked her up in a cage. Larissa felt betrayed, but she hated her parents. She didn't love them anymore. She cried everytime she sees her parents. One day, she realized she had powers and suddenly shapeshifted into an animal. She escaped and turned back into human form. She went to her parents' bedroom and killed them by her electricity powers. Then she ran away from home.
Abilities/Weapon: Shapeshifting and Control electricity
Dislikes: Agressive people and show-offs
Crush: No one yet.
Other: My favorite song - Just be Friends - Megurine Luka
Dorm #: 16

Appearance: Miwako (paradise kiss its on my sig)
Username: Miuako Heart
Character name:Miuako or Mimi
Race:[any race is nice >;V ] ^^;Vampire ( my avi is a vamp, from that demon thing gaia was doing a while back and i haven't changed it X3 haha)
Personality: hyper,playful,spontaneous,nosy,mischievous.
Bio:Originally called Ophelia, Miuako is the princess of a fallen kingdom.
after its conquest she escaped and was taken in by a Barron in France named Jack who turned her in to a Vampire,she tricked him and escaped,she was living at an Inn but she was found out. she is currently on the run from a from a Barron who wants her dead, and happened to come across this school

Abilities/Weapon:speed,strength,mind control,flight,teleport,(weakness is the Sun)
Likes:lace, flower prints,pastel colors,sweets,0,B+,A (X3 haha)
Dislikes:The Sun!
Crush:
Sexual Preference:straight
Other:
Which are you?: Pure & On her own.
Dorm #: 17 "looks like it has room, may i have that one?"

Username mad Malonex
Character name: Axel Blaze
Race: Half-human/ Half- Neko
Personality: Humorous, Nice, Outgoing, and Fun
Bio: Axel grew up in the woods and with the help of his werewolf friend Rose, he was able to find Silver Wind, a place he could feel accepted.
Abilities/Weapon: He owns small curved blade and he can control fire.
Dislikes: Jerks and know-it-alls, also hates certain kinds of fish.
Crush: Saiuri Kago
Other: He likes to dance in public. he's a party animal.
Dorm #: Any

"]User Image

User Image

Appearance:
Character name:asura
Race:uknown
Personality:serious and insane
Bio: his skin was ripped off of him and his body and soul was stuffed in it like a bag. his black blood was taken away from him and he was in there for centuries. a group of evil people put his blood back into him and he was resurrected and he put his skinn back on and left to destroy the world
Abilities/Weapon:dagger in his mouth and very power magic
Dislikes:good
Crush:
Which are you? :pure evil
Dorm #: 20
Sunshine upon my face
Tell the world
How I feel inside
Even though it might
Cost me everything

✯ я α ι η α ✯

"Wow...,"The blonde girl whispered softly in awe,her green eyes sparkling with excitement.She roamed around the school,not even noticing the looks the male students had given her as she looked around with amazement.This place was so nice and luxorious! It was a place she had never seen before.Behind the school was a white-tiled platform,large enough for people to practice their fighting skills.That ofcourse,made her smile widend.She was so happy.This was'nt just a place for her..but for others like her.
She grabbed the map and the dorm key,dragging along the luggage her foster father had told her to bring.Raina began walking towards the area her dorm would be,absolutely overjoyed by this.Sadly,the happiness was short-lived when she seen a young man whom seemed a year older than her.His grin was wicked..stretching ear to ear.Even the presence around him was emitting darkness.Raina froze.His gaze shifted...only to meet her gaze.He smirked,then vanished when he had plunged into a throng of students.Raina shook her head.Maybe I'm just going crazy...she thought,beginning to walk again to her destination.

Now that I know this
So beyond, I can't hold this
I can never
Turn my back away
Now that I've seen you
I can neva look away

Rainbow Gekko

User Image

L a n t a n aLannaC a m a r a

"Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
                    soothes the mind and gives it rest..."

`•.¸¸.•´¯`• .¸¸.•´¯`•. .•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

somethingsupA m b e r eyes scanned the crowd around her from behind glass lenses, her muscles tensed as she hugged her violin close. There was something about crowds, people pressing in around her that made Lantana nervous. And yet in spite of it all she couldn’t help but admire the beauty of her new prison. She would not be allowed to leave here any more than if she where locked up, and there where bound to be people here far more dangerous than back at the county lock up where everyone was human and the most power an inmate had was in their fists. She bit the inside of her cheek as she thought, not for the first time, on whether or not she was making the right choice.

But the decision had been made and whatever it came to this was where she was and where she must remain, at least fore the time being. Filled with resignation Lanna allowed the jostling crowds to push her forward into her new life, her single case rattling along behind her. It wasn’t long before those long halls led her to dorm number 5. The papers bag said the key in her hand would fit this door. As the door swung open she let out the breath she’d been holding in a sigh. "Well… it beats jail I guess." There wasn’t much to the room, three beds a couple of dressers some shelves and a desk. She hadn’t been allowed to take much from her former life with her, so any decorating that took place here would be her roommates doing. Still, this had to be more comfortable than an eight by eight cell with bars on the windows. Setting her things down on a bed she began the tedious process of unpacking and settling in.

LannaW h e r e: Dorm room 5
Lanna LannaW h a t: Unpacking
Lanna Lanna LannaW h o W i t h: No one for the moment.

"...heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul."

...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[OOC: Oh distractions, how you keep me from doing things.]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤...

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
» Ivy Lanz «
Where the vines growXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no body knowsXXXXXXXXXX its about time you found out.
The roots point to:: "everywhere"

Ivy sighed brushing past the trees surrounding the large wood and concrete building hidden, which was supposed to separate them from the rest of normal shivering humans with nothing special about them. The bright blue eyes stared at the wall which was surprisingly not tall at all, glancing behind her checking for any eyes that might be watching she swayed her bag over her shoulders and jumped up into a tree. " This place is sadly lacking security.." Like a little burgluar kitten she jumped the small gap between the wall and tree, before taking another hop onto school territory dirt. Landing in a heavy thump, Ivy stood up straight and began walking off like nothing had happened.

"Bleck, chained to a school... what joy." Not in the mood to carry her items all through out the school, she headed straight to the dorms would be located staring at all the numbers with some sort of awe.. Knowing one of the dorm doors was not hers, Ivy's hands opened the door with the twist of her wrist and curiously stared inside being the uncaring snoop. "they look a little plain.." she spoke her thoughts outloud not very happy with what they would look like. Closing the door, Ivy continued down the hall looking for her dorm number... How hard could it be, it was the first dorm?

User Image

Romantic Reveler

9,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
ღRena Felenchrowღ

User Image
Rena walked the halls of her new home called Silver Wind Academy. the place was spacious and something one can get use to. She could hear the noise of other students of their excited chit chatting while she went to the find her room. It shouldn't be that hard since it was room number one. She even had a roomates, which she's kinda looking forward to. She had black velvet violin case in her hand she toted with as she mumbled to herself to find room one. Rena was really estactic to get a fresh start on her day here, but like everything in life, there would be a few bumbs on the road. She kept thinking to herself till she finally found room one. Rena opened the door quietly. To her surprise, she was the first one here. Rena set her stuff down by the bed she chosen and sat on the sleeping furniture. The room was so spacious. Rena wonder what her roomates would be like.
I've watched you change
It's like you never
Had wings

➸TATSUYA☯

User Image

Arriving at the dorm he was assigned to,Tatsuya opened it casually,having no care in the world.Well...that is,when he seen an unknown girl unpacking her things in there.He stood there for a moment,then exhaled.He walked in and began to place his things in his side of the dorm.He ran his fingers through his soft black hair,his gold eyes staring at the old pictures of his past love.Damn it...he thought, I should'nt have brang anything that reminded me of that past..
However,he did'nt mind the fact that he was going to be sharing a dorm with someone.Truly,he did'nt care.As long as there was'nt anyone that he remembered from his past...that shared this room with him...then,everything was fine.He sighed again.Should he speak to her? Should he befriend this stranger? Honestly,Tatsuya did'nt know if he could even open his mouth...let alone put down the invisible shield that has been pushing everyone away from him.He parted his lips.No words came out.Wow...he was really having trouble speaking to anyone.That was when his eye began to burn intensely.Behind the eye-patch...was the forbidden thing...that should'nt be seen by anyone.He pressed his hand over the eye-patch,clenching his teeth together as the pain started to fade once more.

I look at the cross
Then I look away
Give you the gun
Blow me away
I've watched a change
In you
It's like you never
Had wings

You were on fire
I watched a change
In you
It's like you never
Had wings
Now you feel
So Alive

ⓣakashⓘ

User Image

"Sir Lockheart,I have a message from your father...,"A servant of his spoke.It was very lucky of him to have actually made it without being detected as darkness.Then again,the Headmaster was a fool like the rest of the students.His gold eyes stared at the servant blankly as he bowed silently to him."Your father wants you to try and convince your brother,to come back...that the only way to come back is to support you on killing off these worthless people after using them for destroying the human race."The servant whispered,and bowed even lower."Tatsuya's heart is somewhat darkend...so it will be much easier to warp his foolish mind..to corruption once more...that is all I have to say,Sir Lockheart.."and just like that,he disappeared.
Takashi walked back to his dorm room.He froze.Someone else was in there.He could sense their presence.He scoffed."Damn it.."he growled lowly,then put on that charming smile and sighed.He opened the door.Takashi entered in calmly,making sure his dark presence was lower now..to conceal himself from being discovered.Seeing that the girl was pretty cute,made his smile widend."Hey,I guess you're my new roommate."he said in his alluring voice,catching her attention immediately.His gold eyes gleamed mischeviously as he began unpacking.

I've watched you change
I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed
Sunshine upon my face
Tell the world
How I feel inside
Even though it might
Cost me everything

✯ я α ι η α ✯

User Image

"This room...is nice~"Raina giggled,already happy that this was going to be her room.Her bright green eyes analyzed the room.The beds were comfortable,huge actually,T.V,computer,and a large poster that read of the school rules.She sighed.Rules were'nt always fun,but really,the world would be nothing without them.She started to put away her belongings in her side of the room.The closet already had some expensive clothes for her...and her roommate?
Her perfect eyebrows were raised as her eyes widend.Was she to have a roommate? Raina felt a small smile tilt up her pink lips.She smiled."Well,at least I won't be a loner for long..."she murmured to herself.It was a suprise to her that she even found her dorm room! Raina brushed a few strands of her blonde hair,looking around to see that there was a planner that held her schedules.

Now that I know this
So beyond, I can't hold this
I can never
Turn my back away
Now that I've seen you
I can neva look away

Dapper Genius

14,440 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
» Ivy Lanz «
Where the vines growXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no body knowsXXXXXXXXXX its about time you found out.
The roots point to:: "everywhere"

Seeing a figure disappear through a door opening, she quickly picked up her steps seeing the number on it. The large and ever beautiful number one, it was her dorm number which seemed to have a person in it already. Quietly she rested her head against the door and listened in, like some sort of perverted stalker, trying to figure out if there was more than one person inside. Hearing nothing but shuffling, she sighed, was the person inside male or female? Well I guess it didn't matter considering she was bisexual... gender mattered nothing to her.

"Seems I was beat to the room," she said loudly for who ever was inside, as she walked right through after opening the door. Fully inside the room, her eyes noticed a female and a male..what a surprise a packaged deal. " I am guessing you both are my room mates," Ivy smiled in a friendly nature staring at the two. Seeing the unoccupied and untouched bed, the clothing bag was roughly tossed onto the bed. Walking to her bed, Ivy dropped on the corner staring at the two.. The male has mysterious eyes and the girl seemed a bit cold...both were cute none the less.. "Im Ivy..you are?"
User Image
[[OOC: Ivy is in dorm number one with Takashi and Rena! Takashi is the one without the eyepatch~! XD lolz]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff