Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
Airi had been walking for some time her eyes on her schedule examining the classes she had as she let her dorm room keys dangle inbetween her fingers. She liked the sound it made from time to time made the quiet atmosphere not so quiet to her as she walked, but then she heard something else.

"Wait!"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around the hood still on her head. She saw the Kistune girl behind her once again. Following her. She didn't understand why this little girl was so keen on being close to her. She wasn't anything of any importance. She wasn't a very good friend. 'I mean..I walked away from her in the middle of a conversation...that wasn't really even going anywhere because of me anyway,' she thought sighing mentally in her head trying to figure out why this girl was so interested in her.

She faced her again unsure of what to say now that the girl was following her. "Why..are you so interested in me?" she simply asked being blund and straight forward which wasn't her type of thing, "I'm...nothing special.".

׺°””°º×

Mood: Solitary..
Destination: Getting closer to the dorms.
Thoughts: 'Why..is this girl so interested in a nobody like me?'
Theme Song:

Lundana Sefur
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Kanashiru°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone ******** hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

As she sat reading her book she wished that someone would at least notice her.She felt like she was at her old school all over again,alone,ignored,and a outcast.She was starting to wonder if she would ever make friends especially with how shy she was at times.She thought to herself,"Im never going to make friends at this school.I dont want to go back to the way i was but at this rate looks like it can't be helped."She sighed and went back to her book

((occ: -_- im being completely ignored....))

The moments die, I hear no screaming
The visions left inside me are slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone ******** hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?
User Image
[ | Daniel |"Nicholas Gurrs" | Soriano | ]

"Let's get this party started!"

After a little bit Daniel staggered up to his feet. He used his left hand to pinch his nose to prevent more blood from flowing out. A good amount of blood however was already on his chest. He waved it off literally. "Wont be necessary my dear... I'll get there on my own.. And on top of that I still need to show you to your dorm. " He said. He was trying to wave off what really hurt like a son of a b***h. But he saw an opportunity here. With their proximity to the Girl's Dorm that also meant the Girl's Washroom was also nearby. This was his chance to kill two birds with one stone.

((I know and I'm sorry I'm trying to think of ways I can interact with you short of creating a second character.))

Newbie Noob

User Image
"Uh, okay." She said while following him. She made sure to keep her distance. Her heart started pounding and she could hear it, she thought maybe he could too. She felt her fangs growing and felt the control over herself slipping. It started to get warm, too warm, as she felt herself move faster as if she was going to pounce on him.

((OOC: she is my room mate, so she can either walk down the hall and meet us or we can prob meet her when you get me too my dorm c: ))
User Image

Lundana felt relieved when the neko stopped and turned towards her, acknowledging her once more. The kitsune had to think for a moment as she caught her breath.

"I suppose..." she began, folding her hands behind her back, "...it's because you're kind and gentle. That kind of person is special to me."

Lundana leaned forward slightly, hoping that she had gotten through to the female in front of her.

Skylithime

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
Airi had stood there and stared at her blankly. Lundana's answer was not one that Airi had heard very often. She was starting to wonder where she got the feeling of gentlness from. The only thing Airi has felt through this whole time is one worded conversations, and an attempt to avoid the Kitsune because she wasn't the type of person to talk to. Yet even which such small words, and the way she'd been she still felt this gentleness around her? She sighed mentally not understanding it at all.

What's worse she didn't know how to respond tot hat. Lundana had just said that the type of girl like Airi was special to her. They'd just met, and Airi had already given her the cold shoulder to try and avoid a conversation. Yet she'd been special to her as well?

"You..hardly know me," she mumbled simply it being the only answer that she could have come up with at that moment. She couldn't understand this girl one bit. There were just so many things Airi found wrong with herself and yet this little Kitsune wanted to stay close to her. She sighed mentally unsure of what else to say to the girl. She just simply waited for another response. While she tried to get her thoughts straight.

׺°””°º×

Theme Song:

Lundana Sefur
User Image

"Well..." Lundana scratched her chin slightly, seeming shy all of a sudden," You look like you need a friend. And...I want a friend, too."

The kitsune glanced back up at the neko's face, hoping to get a positive response.

Skylithime
User Image

"So where are you from...?" He asked. He made sure the blood stayed in his hand or on himself. He believed the bloodier he got the better chances he had of getting into the washroom. Hence why he wasn't pinching his nose as hard as he could be. He continued to lead her up the stairs completely oblivious to the fact that she wanted him... For dinner.

Kanashiru
Have your character meet Daniel and Amy! I swear he wont bleed on your luggage!

Newbie Noob

User Image
Amy was right behind him before she knew it, almost touching him. She heard what he was saying but couldn't respond. Her lust for blood consumes her until she is barely even herself anymore. She knew she should tell him to run ahead and go to the washroom without her, that she would be their in a second. She just couldn't get herself to talk. She got as close to him as she could, as she was already transformed into the thing she hoped no one would see. Her skin paler then normal, her eyes blood red, her hair longer and black, and of course her fangs. It's as if she was a completely different person. As she became so close to him she couldn't hold herself back any longer, she started by licking the back of his neck, just to get a taste.

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
She looked at Lundana blankly no expression really comming to her face to reasure the kitsune that she had wanted to give a possitive response. Airi just wasn't the type of girl that liked being close to others. Perhaps her father was mostly to blame for abusing her and doing things a true father should never do to their own daughter. She sighed and lowered her head not really responding quite yet.

"Look..you're nice..and all...but I'm not someone you would want to get close to..." she said her voice clear and deep on the matter. "I'm sorry..but its best to find someone else...," she said once more feeling really strange after saying that. Was it guilt the neko was feeling? She frowned to herself not really understanding why she was feeling guilty for pushing the girl away. She just felt it was the best option.

She turned around again and started to walk unsure if the kitsune was going to follow her again or try to respond to her question. Airi just hoped she would understand that Airi just wasn't the best friend to have and maybe she would look elsewhere. Just maybe.

׺°””°º×

Theme Song:

Lundana Sefur

Partying Dabbler

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Saiyuri KobayashiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You may use me, you may take part of me, but you will never have me.

By now, the sun was bothering her even more than usual. She opened up her parasol and picked up her things, fully intent on getting back inside and to her nice, shaded dorm. She flashed Samantha an apologetic smile.

"I'm really sorry, but the sun bothers me a lot, so I should probably get inside." She jogged back into the building so that she could get to her dorm and saw a boy and girl on their way to the washroom, probably to stop the bleeding from his bloodied nose. But why is she licking his neck? And then she saw the girl's face, realizing she was a vampire.

"I don't mind if you feed in the middle of the hallway, but do you mind stepping aside? I wanted to get into my dorm." Personally, she preferred to feed as privately as possible, depending on the meal.

((ooc: I haven't heard from the person I was rping with in forever, so yeah.))

Newbie Noob

Ooc: I'm going to wait for him to respond to this, there is not much that i think i could do with it atm other then just like picking him up and moving him? xD

Kurogari No Hime
User Image

Lundana's expression quickly turned into a pout. She couldn't understand why she was having so much trouble getting the neko to talk to her.

"Why couldn't we be friends?" she asked innocently as she followed her again, walking a few feet behind the hooded neko, "I don't bite... Honest."

The way the kitsune was following the neko, it looked as if the first was a lost puppy following the second.

Skylithime
User Image

((Sorry about the wait, I hit a rough spot with my life for a little bit there.))

Well this certainly took a turn, one moment Daniel was fantasizing about all the beautiful girls he was going to see in that washroom but the next minute his neck was being licked by Amy. Normally he'd welcome this as a pleasant surprise but what threw up a red flag for Daniel was that her hair had turned black on him and she lost some color on her skin. But he couldn't bring himself to talk.

As if the licking wasn't enough Saiyuri entered the scene and threw in her two cents. ""Feed...?" Daniel asked. It sank in for a moment before he finally put two and two together. "Ah... Uh Amy, serious moment here. I have a phobia when it comes to biting so... If you want blood I suggest you just take it from the tap before it dries up..." Daniel added. He was actually frozen now he wasn't joking about his phobia of biting.

Newbie Noob

User Image
She looks to the blood that's already been contaminated with the air. She takes him in her arms with a very tight grip, almost crushing. She starts moving towards his neck read to bite. "Don't worry," she says to him "i'll just take enough to satisfy me, it won't hurt for too long." She says with a dark laugh, moving in on his neck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff