Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
[ | Daniel |"Nicholas Gurrs" | Soriano | ]

"Let's get this party started!"

Daniel now wandered the school hallways with a purpose. How to see the new school nurse. There were many ways this was possible but Daniel was quite picky with his options. He thought about somehow getting injured or finding a way to self inflict a wound. But that involved getting injured and hurt. He may be fit but he was by no means a fighter. But he did however defend himself this was a rare known fact however. He could possibly fake being sick but alas she's a nurse she'd be able to spot a student faking sick before he could reach the door. Even with his illusions Daniel wouldn't be able to know for sure if she could see through them. He'd rather not risk annoying her with his illusions. The school's food was way too good for him to try to get sick on it. And on top of that he had a near bottomless appetite.

Daniel wasn't paying very much attention while he was pondering his options.

Blessed Warlord

9,525 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Joshua looked down at his schedule that told him his classes and his dorm. He walked the halls until he saw his dorm. He knocked first to see if anyone was inside. No answer so he walked in. He noticed someone has already been there. Hm, this must be the roomie's stuff. What was his name? Yuki? yeah, that's it. He turned to his bed and threw his knapsack on the bed and jumped on it. He stared at the ceiling. He moved his hand and as he moved it, the lights in the room dimmed and radiated depending on how far he stretched his arm. He played with the lights for a little and then left to have a look around.

Partying Dabbler

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Saiyuri KobayashiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You may use me, you may take part of me, but you will never have me.

Saiyuri smiled sheepishly. Sure the girl had technically snuck up on her, but she could understand the frustration of looking at a page of text in a language you couldn't understand a bit of.

"It's okay, I'm actually getting into the habit of using English more. I just didn't have a translated version of this book on hand. And the translation still sounds weird to me. It's kind of like a Middle Englishperson reading our version of a Shakespeare play. " She noticed that the girl was a neko hybrid. "I'm Saiyuri Kobayashi by the way." She held out her hand to her.
User Image

As Daniel wandered his eyes caught sight of Amy. Maybe the nurse can wait for a tad bit... He thought. He moved to pursue her. As he followed for a short ways he realized that she could just be lost, given the fact that was just the first day of school. "Pardon me." Daniel said to grab her attention. He would smile as he waited for her to turn around. "You seem a bit lost, need some directions?" He asked. While shirtless and muscular he still had a very friendly air about him.

Elsie Amity

Newbie Noob

User Image
Amy jumps slightly at the sound of a males voice behind her. She turns slightly to hear where the voice is coming from. Her eyes go straight to his abs that seem to shine. She stares at him like a male staring at boobs. She forces her eyes upwards to his face blushing slightly. Clearing her throat she starts to speak "Uhm, yeah hi." she says stumbling over her words, "I'm trying to find the girls rooms." she finished taking the hair from in front of her face and sweeping it behind her ear.

superfly98
User Image

Cute and slightly nervous... I like this one already~ Daniel thought. He held in a chuckle. Simply because it was hard to chuckle to yourself while your shirtless people tend to catch on. When she explained her plight of not being able to locate the girls dorms Daniel couldn't help but grin. The girls dorm was a place he was more than familiar with. Though he wished to only explore the showers a little more but even when in a trance of girls Daniel wouldn't stay focused long enough to keep the invisibility illusion on himself. One day Danny.... One day.. He thought. That was his ultimate goal this year. To successfully sneak in or be invited into the Girl's Shower room and leave undetected by the teacher or god forbid the math teacher/principal hybrid. Though she wasn't really all that bad. At least that was Daniel's opinion. "Right this way my dear, I'll show you."

Elsie Amity
((Edited emotion_awesome also nice role reversal))

Newbie Noob

User Image
She leaped forward behind him in attempt to keep up. She giggles slightly "Thank you for helping me out" she says trying to keep up "hey uh, do you mind slowing down a little, I have tiny legs." following after him. She watches his arms swing back and forth taking a wiff of his scent. Gosh he smells so good, she says breathing in the scent of his blood and manly scent. She looks down trying to gain her composure, "god i'm so hungry" she thinks to herself.

superfly98
lol what? XD

Beloved Prophet

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aurora Dawn Avalon

School Nurse

User Image

Aurora started on the trek across the campus carrying a few things in her arms that had to go to her office. She looked around seeing some students that were settling in and other older students showing the younger ones where things were. She nodded to a young man and girl that passed by her on the way to the girls dorm. "good morning..." she said brightly with a smile as she continued towards the administration building. She went through the front door a few minutes later then asked the secretary to show her where her office was. The woman opened the door to a spacious room with a few sick beds and other things she was going to need to care for her patients. She thanked the woman before setting down her bags and starting to unpack a few of her personal items onto her desk. "this is alot bigger then i expected. There must not be a hospital hearby for major emergencies but with these special students we would probably draw too much attention so i guess i see why." she said talking to no one in particular. From her bag she pulled a rather large leatherbound tome that looked like it should be in the library and not a nurse's office. She smiled at the book and then put it in a drawer with a lock so shecould protect it from prying eyes. When she was finished she got to her feet and opened the door to the infirmary and started to make sure that her beds and everything was right where they needed to be for when her first patients arrived.
User Image

Well of course he smells good! Daniel was an Old Spice man. That played a huge role in Daniel's need to be consistently shirtless. There was no way he was going to constrict a shirt around his well toned lean muscles while they smelled like the The fresh beaches of Fiji. Or a walking aqua reef if it could exist out of water. Or simply because he just had so much swagger. But enough shameless hygiene product plugging, Daniel slowed down just as asked and even allowed Amy to catch up. "Not a problem at all my dear, I always have time to help someone in need." Daniel replied. He was the perfect blend of gentleman and pervert. Why he spoke like one was beyond anyone but apparently people enjoy a polite really good smelling shirtless guy.

Daniel was smoothly leading Amy along until that hot momma of a nurse came walking by. Even acknowledging the shirtless senior with a nod. His imagination was running wild. Not wild enough however to lose control over his illusions. The last time this happened most girls over 16 were able to wear nothing but Bikinis for some reason for a whole day. Daniel had gotten better since those days as a young 14 year old. But he did however manage to place her in a Baywatch scene in his mind. This vision was cut short at her greeting. "And a fine day to you too Madam!" Daniel said. He watched her walk out of view before turning around and continuing his mini-tour with Amy. But a missed step lead up to a nasty fall causing Daniel's nose to make contact with the stairs... Very hard.

So much for being smooth...

Elsie Amity

Newbie Noob

User Image
She nodded at the nurse as she walked by, there was no need to talk to her, she was going to make a visit to her later. Sense she can transform her blood into drugs she may be able to help out the nurse a bit. With a tiny price of course... She let out a tiny yelp watching his face bounce of the ground like a rubber ball. She ran up to help him but the smell of his blood immediately pierced her nostrils. "Uhm, I-" she began stuttering, not sure what she should do. "I could at least turn my blood into pain killers for him" she thought but knowing she should not get to close. It's hard enough as it is this far away to not pounce on him. "Are you okay?" she asked him getting a little bit closer, "Do you want me to get the nurse?" she asked as she watched him cautiously. She was a little annoyed about his little eye dance over the nurses body, but she knows she shouldn't be. She loves being a tease, but she can't be one when they guy is eye balling someone else. She doesn't know why being a tease makes her so happy, it's kind of like she doesn't know why the smell of blood makes her so..hot. She moved to where his head was, but still a bit far away. She leaned over and shook her chest a little. "Do you need help up?" She asked a bit nervously, hoping he doesn't say yes, but hoping he does at the same time. Maybe just a little taste...

superfly98
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Kanashiru°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image
With blood shot eyes I watch you sleeping
The warmth I feel beside me is slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone ******** hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Kanashiru grabbed her bags as she sat in the limo ride to the school.After recieveing her formal school letter from the Headmaster she immedietly took the opertunity to leave the hell she was staying at.She said goodbye to her friends and happily left.As she pulled up to the grand palace as it looked in her eyes she got out the car and looked scared,stopped for a moment,took a deep breath and walked up to the huge building ,clinging her bag close to her she walked inside to find out what her dorm room was.She hoped that she would be paired with someone but felt ok with being roomed alone.As she looked around she didnt see anyone around.,""I wonder where everyone is.Im sure classes havent started yet and if so i dont think they would still be going this late at night."she sighed and waited pulling out her favorite book and sat down on the bench to read..

The moments die, I hear no screaming
The visions left inside me are slowly fading
Would she hear me if I called her name?
Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

There's always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone ******** hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?

Blessed Warlord

9,525 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Joshua finished walking around the dormitories and decided to head outside. It was dark, he focused and adjusted his pupils to give him night vision. He could have thrown up a light orb but that would wake people up. Actually he wondered if anyone was till around at night. He left the dorms and wandered around outside.
User Image

Daniel reeled from the contact his nose made with the stairs. His hands went up to cover his nose. "Damn it!" He exclaimed. It was clear he was hurt but then he realized something... He was hurt! Free ticket to the nurse! But just as Daniel was about to jump for joy he remembered Amy's presence and that was thanks to her jiggling her chest. He eyed her for a moment before remembering that his nose was busted and bleeding. "Just... Give me a minute here please...." Daniel said taking in a breath. His nose was bleeding and just like how he began to lose blood he lost his willingness to be smooth.

Newbie Noob

User Image
Amy scratched the back of her head with one hand while looking at the ceiling. Don't think about the blood, she said to herself looking down to get a peek of how much blood is there. "U-uhm do you want me to go grab the nurse?" she asked him nervously. She could feel her fangs starting to grow in and she turned around so he could not see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff