Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Dabbler

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Saiyuri KobayashiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You may use me, you may take part of me, but you will never have me

Saiyuri got the odd feeling that somebody was watching her. She looked around, trying to find the cause, but seeing nobody out on the green lawn, and nobody behind the tree she had leaned against. That's really odd, she mused, wondering why she'd get that feeling here of all places. When she pulled down her headphones, she couldn't hear anything either.

"Is anybody there?"

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
Current Theme Song
<3

Vella managed to grin at Yuki's question as she continued to let out a fast blow of hacks, curving slashes, and twisted attacks."Yes, you are correct. How intelligent of you. ... No sarcasm there, just to let you know..~"She smiled genuinely. Hopefully he wouldn't misunderstand or misinterpret her honest praise of his quick thinking. It really did surprise her that he would have figured out her tactic so quickly..and accurately at that. '..I feel like Yuki must be pretty knowledgeable at all of this.. For him to be able to figure out things so quickly is definitely a big sign..Huh...'She thoughtfully looked at him in the eyes, her fluid blue eyes piercing his icy ones. It looked as if she were searching for an explanation or answer through their eye contact.

Vella immediately grew suspicious as Yuki's face expression went from smug to serious. She guessed that he was up to something that required as much thought as he seemed to be in. It wasn't that much time until Yuki dashed towards her with a bit more speed than an average, normal person. At first, Vella felt a bit shocked, and it made her wonder what could have been the trick behind his speed. 'How in the world is he so fast? Did he use the same wind-propelling trick as me...? ...Huh. I swear I didn't feel any air or wind behind it....I wonder if he is not only gifted through wind...?'These confused, baffled thoughts also led to her curious face expression. Whether her hypothesis was correct or not, it would not be answered until she asked him which could not be at that exact time. They were too busy engaged in their fight, and so she decided to ask him afterwards. For now, she would need to concentrate in their battle.

Much to Vella's shock, Yuki had thrown one of his ice daggers at her feet, and it exploded, sending small pieces of ice at her. She slightly let out a soft yelp, as she felt sudden ice shards go into her legs. It was impressive, and it sort of hurt her. Physically. She quickly glanced at Yuki with acknowledgement, knowing that he was just testing out her skills, almost like a teacher. She knew it was not totally on purpose. Well, to hurt her intentionally anyway. It was to simply see what techniques and moves she could do."Nice attack!"Almost instantaneously, Yuki had used his wind ability to propel him forward like what Vella did. And this time, Vella knew it was true, sensing the rush of air power. She immediately braced herself for another attack, also guessing that it must be close combat again since he seemed to be getting himself closer to her. She immediately forcibly rushed her thumbs over the neon aqua gems on the handles of each of her vine-made daggers. Just as Yuki threw his second dagger, a bright, almost blinding light surrounded Vella as she slid her thumbs over her blades. And amazingly, the bright light was actually more or less likely a momentary shield and even a distraction due to its really bright glow. Vella quickly muttered something under her breath, almost like an ancient language like the first time she summoned the colossal flower. She got hit by the water ball, and it was yet another painful blow to her legs, but before Yuki could make into ice, she disappeared....Except this time, instead of disappearing and reappearing in a flower, Vella transported above where they were standing, and all that was left of her spot on the ground was a rush of leaves and flower petals of different colors.

She moved higher up in the sky by the power of her air control, and right at the moment when she got to a midpoint, Vella rushed, almost flew, downwards next to Yuki. As soon as she hit the ground almost right next to Yuki's feet, she slammed her two daggers into the ground. As they were pushed against the deep soil beneath the grass, a huge, moving circle surrounded both Yuki and Vella. A fast breeze of wind and golden light mixed together, along with rushes of sharp leaves surrounding them and cutting at Yuki as he was glued to the ground. The leaves themselves were as sharp as any knife. Not only this, but the ground that was a part of the circle trembled greatly and thrust forward, practically throwing the two far away from each other. But of course, Vella knew this since it was her own attack, and she managed to land half graciously and half roughly onto the ground far away from Yuki. She breathed faster than normal as the technique she had just used some power and energy from her. After all, despite being gifted, she was still a human, and she wasn't a goddess or anything.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Oh, that's pretty far back, too!(: ..I know what you mean! I know some people who can get over 20-35mil in like a week or two.. I'm just like..WTH. >:U ... & Oh my gawrsh. I do that all the time. LOL I admit that some of my moves CAN be based on either animes or actual computer games. loolol& PREACH IT, HOLL. <-Awesome nickname right thar. C8 & is the last sentence bad? o_____________o;; Or... did you mean that it got you as in it was a good sentence? LOL Was it too weird? & Nawh it's fine! I like your posts~ c: ))

Hollow Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Fighting Vella, very interested...
There are just too many times that people have tried to look inside of me
Wondering what I think of you and I protect you out of courtesy
Too many times that I’ve held on when I needed to push away
Afraid to say what was on my mind afraid to say what I need to say,

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki continued to remain silent, even as she'd attacked and complimented him, sparing no smug looks or smiles anywhere, though he was thankful that she realized that he was a little analytical in a fight... Not that it mattered right then, as her moves were unpredictable at the moment... There were many was to hack and slash, and he couldn't tell which one was coming next. It was good that he'd backed up, or else it could have been bad.

He couldn't help but feel slightly bad for hurting Vella, but it was a fight nonetheless. Hurting was pretty much necessary, and he was ready to take any non-lethal action to incapacitate her. He acknowledged her compliment but didn't give any sort of reply, knowing he could make a mistake if he wasted time talking. Just as he threw the dagger, ready to make it explode, she'd created some kind of shield to block his attack. Luckily, his water had hit her legs with a loud splashing sound, and just as he'd frozen it, she was gone. He quickly spun around, then back around to his original position and looked upwards. There she was. He braced himself for another attack as water began to coil around his body[a few inches out from touching him, of course], as if it were ready to protect him.

She seemed to be pretty good with air control. Maybe that was the benefit of having only one or two powers. It allowed you to focus on only that one or the other, making you definitely able to hone your skills with the one or two. However the more powers you had, the better you would fit flexibly to other situations that called for more than one or two things. His thoughts were broken as she dashed at him, and his water began to form into a large panel in front of him, which then hardened into ice, ready to intercept any attack. Surprisingly, she'd landed in front of him, instead of dashing straight at him. Smart. Like before, linear attacks probably wouldn't work on him. Quickly, they were encircled by her powers, and he was attacked by a flurry of razor sharp leaves. His ice panel had quickly melted down in to water and slowly encircled him. Though his water was fast, it didn't stop quite a few leaves from making cuts right on his cheekbone and on his neck, some on his arms and legs, and his torso. The water had fully encircled his body and transformed into ice. The orb had several holes in it, but it was only for oxygen purposes. He felt slightly paranoid about the holes too, as if she'd seen them, she could probably exploit it. The ball of ice protecting Yuki hurtling away from Vella. She chose range. Interesting. If not that, then she just needed space to separate him to think about a strategy. And a third option, she could rush him again. But he would be ready for that. He looked up at the sky as the orb melted and fell back around him, protecting him from any projectiles or vines that might be launched at him. He grinned as he took a small amount of water and shot it into the sky towards the clouds. It would take a while, but a plan was forming in his mind. Or rather, he was taking the idea from one plan and using it with other effects. He looked back at her, and closed his eyes for a few seconds. As he opened them, a lighter blue triangle had formed around his pupils in each eye. IT was activated. "Let's see what else you can do.." he taunted her, wiping some blood from his cheek.

Too many things that you've said about me when I’m not around
You think having the upper hand means you gotta keep putting me down
But I’ve had too many standoffs with you it’s about as much as I can stand
So I'm waiting until the upper hand is mine...

Rebby-Bear

[Yeah, how do they do that? :F Without using real money, of course. Then again it was easier to get money when z! didn't have a gold cap, and then people didn't transform into giant money leeches with prices that are like 5M on any item that even looks relatively good. And I WILL, REB. <-Awesome nickname right thar. Nononononono, it made me chuckle is all! I've just....never heard that expression before... xDD]

Newbie Noob

User Image
Amy walks around the school aimlessly. Everyone seems to be either busy or already talking to someone. She watches as everyone else has fun and connects with other people. She walks on the side of the side walk kicking rocks on her way. She figured sense everyone was busy, she should be too. So, she heads to her dorm room to unpack some things. She heads to the building, not noticing the signs showing her where to go she figures the boys must be down stairs and the girls upstairs. She climbs the stairs and looks for her room number. She stares down at the piece of paper in her hands telling her which room she should be in. Looking around at the numbers on the doors she realizes she must be on the wrong floor. She then heads back to the stairs to head back down to the first floor.

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
Current Theme Song
<3

At the short moment the two had been inside the powerful, attacking circle, Vella noticed that Yuki had gotten a ton of cuts from his cheekbone all the way to his legs and torso. She was definitely going to make it up to him later on. She could care less about the shards in her legs at the moment. Her mindset was to put others before herself, because people will be the ones to affect you anyway. "...I hope the leaves didn't hurt him too badly.. We just met, and we're already hurting each other...Hm."Vella frowned upon the thought, internally shaking her head at herself. It was not the time to sulk, and anyway, it wasn't a true fight so it all shouldn't have mattered. It was practically just a training session between them. ..Sort of. '...Yuki's a good fighter....I wonder how long we're going to go at this...?'

Before she could ponder on her thoughts any further, Yuki had made an impressive notion of surrounding himself with water that, not too shortly after, turned into ice. Vella noticed there were several small holes around the sturdy, orb-like shield. It wasn't too long before they separated as they had blasted off above the ground due to the circle's finish of attacking, and they had both landed far away from each other. At that short moment, Vella quickly pulled out the ice shards painfully out of her legs, also letting out a few blood drops. 'Ouch... I feel like I'm pulling out glass.... Then again, these ice shards are practically like glass anyway, so that's probably why....I sure do think about obvious things, huh?..'A sheepish smile faintly appeared on her face. How she was able laugh at herself at a focus-demanding time like this, she had no clue.

Vella wiped the blood off gently with a hand-made handkerchief made with many clean flower petals sewn together into cloth-like material. The process itself was quite amazing and unique, actually. She put away the handkerchief, deep into her safe, back pocket of her jeans. The short pause in their fight was abruptly interrupted as Yuki began to speak. Vella's eyes narrowed a little bit as she noticed a light blue triangle that had made its formation around his pupils. His taunting made things all the more mysteriously intimidating. The blue-haired female immediately felt a bit cautious now, already bracing herself for an attack. She decided to use her special plan that had been tugging her from the back of her mind as soon as their battle had started. It was time.

"..If you're ready for it, that is...~"Vella commented as a reply to Yuki's statement. She slowly backed away even farther from him, just in case he was going to get closer to her to get started with her preparation for the new technique she was going to use. For even more safer measures, she hopped backwards a bit farther before speaking aloud what sounded like a riddle and a poem mixed together. The words sounded so meaningful and beautiful, yet bittersweet at the same time. In a smooth, silky voice that could have resembled a young goddess's melodic tone, Vella wriggled her fingers and spread out her arms slowly in the process as if playing a piano in the air swiftly. She then fluttered her eyes closed, continuing to recite the poem with a sweet, innocent voice. It was only a matter of time before she reopened her eyes half a centimeter at a time. As soon as she fully had her eyes open, what was being recited by her had come to an end. A mysterious glow surrounded her at that moment, it was as if she were surrounded by iridescent flames.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: I have no clue.... Yeah, I used money before, and I ended up losing those items to my friend who hacked me on an old account. =_____= it got me so pissed. a;lskdfjal But anyway, zOMG is so fun! biggrin ...Yeah, the gold cap sucks ;A; It's so.. limiting. >:U and that is so true! People have ... distorted the Marketplace in the meanwhile. D: & omgomgomgomg LOL That's what some of my friends call me 8D .. Well, 'Rebs' anyway. Close enough. ;D & Ohhhhhh..ouo;; I like to get creative with my writing... Sometimes they won't make logical sense, but pffffffft forget logic! C8 -is crazy- ))

Hollow Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Fighting Vella, very interested...

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki examined the girls legs, inspecting the marks he'd left on her legs, along with the blood that began to form as she plucked the shards out. His remorse for such wounds had been saved for after their fight. There was only time for planning and reacting. And with Vella, he had no idea what was coming towards him, so he had to stay alert.

He responded to her comment with nothing more than a simple nod, ready for pretty much anything now. He saw her back away before she'd even done it. There were faint images of her silhouette jumping backwards a few times before she'd even done it, though the real image and the before-image were only a second or two apart, which would give him enough time to dodge or at least defend most attacks. He deactivated it for a second, though all the triangle did was dim down to a darker color. It required energy to keep turning it on and off, so he left it at a passive state in which it wouldn't harm his eyes. Suddenly, Vella had said something while doing hand gestures, in which a fiery glow had engulfed her. He narrowed his eyes, and the triangles lit up again, and spun slightly, before stopping once again. He extended his right arm, and the water formed into a flat, large panel of ice. As it had completely hardened, he flicked his wrist upwards, and the glass shattered into many tiny pieces. Sparing a slick grin, the shards of ice flew straight at her, and accelerated twice its speed with the benefit of the wind he'd then forced at it. He had quite a few openings from this point. Whilst all this was happening, a thin coat of water basically merged with his skin and clothes. It would give him a few good escape skills if he needed to move out of the way of some sort of special attack that might be unblockable or dodgeable.

He looked up once more, and then back down. Only a few more seconds until he'd be able to take some action. The few clouds above them began to slowly turn gray. They were in Vella's field at the moment. But soon, they would be in his, forcing her to play the defensive side of the battle. His water began to spread throughout the clouds and basically take control over it. The overload of moisture and water in the clouds would force it to rain, thus adding to his benefit greatly.

Rebby-Bear

[Rebs? That is very interesting~ As long as I have my own variant. :3 OHH MANNN, I can tell! Creativity bursts like the fourth of July on your posts!]

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
"No...it wasn't you," she murmured simply and slowly turned back around and started to walk away. She didn't know what else better to do. She wasn't good with talking to people, and she didn't understand why this girl was so interested in her. She wasn't anything special she was just an ordinary neko despised by humans. She sighed mentally and slowly made her way down the building unsure if that Kitsune girl was going to follow her or not. She wasn't sure what to say even if she did decide to follow. She was just good at walking away from awkward situations. And the one between them both was most certainly and awkward one.

She decided to make her way to the office and get registered and get her dorm number and everything since she still had yet to do so. If the girl was following though she was sure that was her destination too. Once the door had opened up she made her way to the desk gave her name to the secretary there and got her dorm room key and class schedule. She looked over the key slowly the little tag at the end of the chain giving her the number she needed. She memorized it for a short moment and put the key in her pocket. The best place to have it at times like this.

She then walked out of the office looking over her school schedule wondering what classes she was forced to be put in. She sighed out loud this time as she looked the sheet over. Later she would have to write them down in her Agenda. She was organized like that. She didn't like to go anywhere without a planner. She nodded to herself slowly her hood starting to cover her eyes once more as she continued down the hall..

׺°””°º×

Mood: Solitary..
Destination: In the school building now.
Thoughts: 'Why is this girl nervous around me?..I'm nothing special...'
Theme Song:

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
Current Theme Song
<3

Vella felt like she was made of fluid, like she had no sturdy form. The 'flames' that were around her flowed around her calmly, seemingly making her feel at ease..Almost in a dreamy state. To be honest, it was actually quite comfortable whether you were standing or sitting while resting against the flowing, jelly-like substance.'...It's so comfortable that I could practically fall asleep in just a few minutes! But......that would be foolish of me to do so, huh?...In the middle of a fight here, Vella...'She scolded herself in her little conversation with her 'conscience'. It was quite silly of her to argue with herself, but then again, as the saying goes...'Whatever floats your boat.' '...Wait..What's Yuki doing?...!?'Vella hurriedly moved to the side, but she still got hit by many of the sharp ice shards due to the speed it flew at her. '...Crap....Ouch.'

She began to cautiously pull out the ice shards once again. It was a bit tougher since the shards were smaller, but she managed. 'I'm gonna look like a bloody, icicle porcupine today...' Vella sighed to herself as she pulled the last glass-like shard out of her skin. She then frowned as she wiped the blood off her arms and legs with her slender fingers, wiping them onto the already half-bloody flower handkerchief she was clutching onto. She still had the fire-like substance around her, and it raged up as a few of her blood drops dripped down on it. Little did Yuki know that the substance was actually a flower's nectar mixed with light from the sun. However, due to the gray clouds he was making that were covering up the sun, it was going to be hard to use her power. Vella frowned up at the sky, her bright aqua eyes stared at the clouds with worry. The bad feeling she had stirring inside within her bothered her quite a bit, and she could sense something big was going to happen soon. Very soon. And it would be troublesome if she didn't brace herself right then. She held onto her two trusty vine blades tightly.

"The clouds sure do look a bit gruesome..Don't you think so too, Yuki?"Vella called out to him, attempting to smile in order to hide her tense, concerned facial expression. And if he was planning to reply back, she was hoping he would give her any clues or answers as to what the sudden dark clouds' purpose may be in their battle. Well, if they did have anything to do with it anyway. Hoping Yuki didn't see anything from far away, Vella summoned two small seedlings. She bent down and acted as if she were picking something up, but in reality, she was whispering very quietly to the seedlings. "..You must go over there and do as my plan goes. And you, you will stay with me and do the same. ...Going along with the plan, that is...And I'm sure you both know what it is, because it's what you were summoned for...~"Despite her confusing way of saying things, the seedlings understood, because they were called to her do fulfill their purpose. And anyway, what Vella said was not supposed to make sense to other people except her and the little seeds, because it was a secret only among them. She slowly stood up and just barely glanced at the small seedling that made its way underground, hoping Yuki didn't follow where she was keeping her eyes on for it would have made the success of her plan grow thinner. The other seedling was resting inside Vella's pocket. She felt much at ease, knowing her plan, but what she did not know was that the technique she was going to use was going to clash with Yuki's own technique.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Wondering what direction this would go...

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki narrowed his eyes slightly, and gave a small crooked smirk as he'd landed a few hits on Vella. She was fairly quick to dodge a pretty good amount of what he'd shot. The ice was a but pesky when it got all in your skin too. Sure, you could let it melt...but why would you do that? If enough of HIS ice got into an open wound, might as well be his victory. Of course, that'd take a lot of it to even do so, and Vella wouldn't be so stupid as to do that.

Yuki's face had returned to its almost blank expression as she began to try and manage some sort of small talk with him, but he continued to keep quiet, and only managed a stare. What was she trying to do, distract him? Either way, the intense focus in his eyes told her that he wasn't going to get tripped up. Not yet. She bent down to do something, and he activated his precognitive vision once more. All she did was slowly stand up. . . What had she done? His eyes could only focus in on what she was doing,and her body movements. Not anything else she might have done. His eyes searched around the ground, and all around his peripheral vision, and even above. The good thing about his enhanced sight was that it took in every little detail it could, and increased his normal length of vision by quite a bit. He could see details farther away as if they were right in front of him. He then looked where she'd dent over. As he focused in as much as he could, he found a small hole. A very, very small hole. He slightly tensed, unsure it it was just like that, or she'd done something there. Feeling a tad safer, he jumped into the air and boosted his height with wind. Once he got to the peak of his height with a short burst of wind[ roughly three yards into the air], materialized a flat panel of ice once more, standing atop it.

He held out a hand, turning his palm upwards. A drop landed in it. Then more and more began to fall, and crashed onto the ground. It had started raining. Any that hit his skin was basically absorbed into him.All the rest fell. From a bit back behind and around him, all the way to several yards behind Vella. His water caused the saturation in the clouds to grow, in which rain was then forced from the clouds. It wasn't quite at the heavy rain mark yet, but it was definitely raining now, distinctly. He looked up, and grinned as his hair began to dampen with the rain hitting his face. His body was practically water now, though it didn't appear so. It wasn't that he wouldn't now be able to feel pain, because if he allowed anything to phase through him, it would feel as if it were actually piercing his body, which was...an arguably huge drawback for speed and slickness. He now had a lot up his sleeve. He couldn't freeze himself, but only certain parts of his body now...Yes...He had it all planned now. He was ready for sure. Though of course, he let nothing on that he was almost a water-being now, except maybe the fact that almost all the water that hit him was sucked inside him. His eyes cast down at Vella, certainty lying within them. He was ready now. The battlefield was practically his.

Rebby-Bear
User Image

Lundana watched as the neko walked away from her and down towards the office. She stood there for a moment and watched her, suddenly feeling alone. She liked the warmth that the girl gave off, even if it seemed silly to try and explain it. Lundana's ears laid back against her hair as she let out a huff.

'I don't care what it takes,' she thought as she began to follow, 'I'm going to become friends with her.'

Lundana went into the office after her and received her room key. Hurriedly, she went after the neko again before she lost sight of her down the hall way outside of the office.

"Wait!" she exclaimed, trying to catch up to the neko.

Skylithime

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
Current Theme Song
<3

Vella wiped the last bit of blood off her body and put the smooth, petal handkerchief away deep in her pocket. She would clean it after this intense battle. If she was still conscious, that is. There was a doubtful frown lying on her face, because she had a strong feeling that she wouldn't be able to win this fight. It just seemed impossible. Her powers against Yuki's...No. Definitely not. '...I would use my THAT move, but I'm sure I'll probably fatally injure him or something....Yeah, I don't think so...This is just a..test..'Vella frowned even more, her face almost in a pouting expression. She wasn't so sure what Yuki really wanted anymore. He said he wanted to see her battle moves, but she felt like there was more to it. However, she didn't really know since it could have been either way. Her guess was that either he really meant just seeing her techniques or there was more to their deal.

Just when Vella thought Yuki would reply to her remark about the clouds, she noticed that all he did was stare at her blankly, standing quietly. '...I feel like he's so ... serious about this all..And his stare makes me feel a bit intimidated...!..I really wonder how things will end later....But most of all...I'm curious as to why he might be so silent on me! He's not replying back to me...'She stared back at him, curiosity burning in her eyes. It was as if the 'fire' around her was also now ignited in her bright, blue eyes. She held onto her daggers tightly and finally moved her gaze from Yuki to the dark, ominous sky.

Much to Vella's surprise, the deeply gray clouds let out sudden rain. The rain poured, and another thing shocked Vella. As soon as it started to pour, Yuki had also looked up with a grin as their hair began to dampen due to the heavy rain fall. '...So the clouds WERE a part of his plan....?......Well, he's not the only one with a nature ally.....'She looked down at the wet grass that was all around them on the ground. A determined look in her eyes became vividly clear to the point anyone from anywhere could have known how strong of a will the girl had to achieve whatever her goal was. As her damp bangs clung to her forehead and covered half of her eyes, Vella stared at Yuki with the same certain look as he did. Not only was he ready...She was too.

At that moment, the glow of the jelly-like, fiery nectar that was engulfing her the whole time, began to grow brighter minute by minute, and Vella's eyes changed color to an even brighter shade of blue. They were like blue neon lights that were so bright to the point that one could have believed that they could see through a soul...Read a person's mind. Her eyes flickered past Yuki as the seedling that been underground the whole time popped up, signalling that she could begin the process of her technique. It then disappeared back into the ground, and Vella smiled mischievously as she watched the rain drops also fall into the microscopic hole. Just then, as things were pretty calm for the time being, Vella grabbed a handful of the flowing nectar and threw it high into the sky with all her strength being forced into her throwing arm. She also used her wind ability to propell it faster than anyone could possibly imagine. It flew like the speed of light.

"...Please let this work......!"A pleading look flashed past in her eyes before it got replaced by the determined expression once again. As the glowing, golden nectar flew high above, even past the gruesome clouds, it disappeared. Nothing else happened. But before Vella could start to panic about her failing the plan, to her pleasant surprise, light made its way through a single cloud. At first, it was merely a small crack of light showing through that could barely be seen. But as seconds passed, the light leaked through as if it were actually cutting through the rain clouds.

Seeing the gash of heavenly light spreading, Vella knew it was her and the seedlings' cue. The seed that had been in her pocket was now on the ground near her feet, and the other seedling that dug a hole in the ground was now underground with the fallen raindrops that had seeped in through the hole. Vella swiftly stepped back as the shimmering, flow of sunlight was reflected off the little seed and into the ground. The light was radiant enough to reach the seedling that was lying still on the cool, damp soil(thanks to Yuki's raindrops). After the brilliant light reached the seedling, the light, soil, and rain combined, almost clashed together. Then, the seed started to grow very quickly, seemingly a bit abnormally. It finally broke through the dirt and grass, growing at a rapid rate.

Then it crawled hastily towards Vella and her vine daggers. They wrapped around her legs and farther up, practically cocooning her. But the most important thing was how they engulfed her two blades. The seedling that was growing briskly combined with the two blades and before anyone could notice, they became a bow and arrow. No, not a handful of arrows. Just one. But the fantastic, intriguing thing was....Vella only needed one arrow. No, she was not always accurate every single time, but the arrow itself was quite special. It acted as a boomerang and there were more special effects to it, but one wouldn't know until they saw the effects themselves. After the process of her bow and arrow was finished, Vella seemed almost to be in a dazed, dreamy state inside the impenetrable, plant cocoon. She was only aware about half the things going on.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: I forgot to reply to your comment on the OOC at the end of your post! But anyway, you're too kind! Your posts and creativity are just as good! Even better. C: ))

Hollow Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Wondering what direction this would go...

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki narrowed his eyes as Vella threw some type of nectar high into the air, at insanely quick speeds that he couldn't have seen if not for his Foresight's ability to take in extreme detail and see what had happened before she threw it. As he anticipated something to happen, nothing did. His rain continued to pour, and all was quiet. Suddenly, light began to cut through the clouds. The raining was stopping. It was like she'd forced the clouds away, or commanded them to stop. Oh well. He only needed the rain for a certain amount of time anyways, as there was water everywhere they were standing.

Just as if Yuki wasn't surprised enough, she forced some kind of plant/vine to crawl through it's lair of dirt at an alarming rate, and have it quickly speed towards her. His eyes focused in on what was happening. She was being wrapped up by whatever creature she'd managed to conjure from the ground so quickly... Then it snapped in his head. When she'd bent down, she must have planted a seed in the ground, or coaxed it into doing so. Of course...how could he let that happen. He closed his eyes, and began to concentrate. When he opened his eyes, the deltas formed in his eyes began to spin once more. As they stopped, another triangle formed, creating a Hex-like symbol. They had glowed brighter than before. He slowly descended onto the ground as she was fully cocooned by the plants, and got serious. He was ready for anything. He wasn't sure what she was doing...but he wanted to make sure nothing could happen to him.

A mere second passed until he spared a slight grin, and stuck his hand up in the air. As he did so, all the water on the ground lifted from the dirt, and even from the areas around them where it hadn't rained , and began to form....mist. It was incredibly thick, and he was only able to see Vella with his special ability on it's second form. There was no way she'd be able to see him, or hopefully much around her. He concentrated extremely hard for his next technique. He was required to draw more moisture in the air even meters outside of where they were, just to complete it correctly. As the water came in completely unnoticeable; masked by the mist, it began to form another Yuki. Then another. Then another. After a few short seconds, there were about twelve Yukis made out of water. You could distinctly tell they were water though, due to the clear blue tint they had. Each also had his vision, but only the enhanced sight, not the foreseeing ability itself... and they weren't as strong as he was, but that wasn't their use. The clones immediately headed towards Vella, not running, but silently sliding on their own feet and what little water was left on the ground. They spread out around her in no precise shape, and were irregular in distance and positioning, so that they weren't so easy to spot and/or hit with wider attacks.

As Yuki stood there, fairly exhausted from the two moves that consumed much of his energy, he took the water left on the ground within a 10ft radius of himself and formed it in a way that it looked like aura around his body. The water then took on the form of a giant tiger head, which seemed as if it were growling. It slowly all froze, and Yuki dropped to his knees, slightly panting while placing his hands over his eyes. They were beginning to burn. But while his clones did the work, he sat there, incredibly protected by his creation.

Rebby-Bear

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
CurrentTheme Song
<3

Vella almost felt like she was being cradled inside the cocoon. It was warm, cozy, and not to mention, super comfortable. And oddly enough, it warmed her up and kindly dried her off from her rain-soaked state. After the process of getting her back to normal, better condition, it only took a matter of time before she was able to think properly. And in just a moment, she realized that her plan had actually worked, and that it was now time to finish it up. The way she was going to finish it was using her important, main purposeful item that was practically the product from the whole plan. It was the bow and arrow.

She glanced around frantically inside the slightly lit, mostly glowing, silky cocoon. However, the panicking feeling didn't last long as her eyes finally found the luminous, sturdy, yet flexible bow that seemed to be crafted with only the best from nature. Oh, and the special arrow too, of course. The bow had the same aqua gem as Vella's daggers' handles, except this time, instead of being at the handle, the gem was located right above where the hand belonged. The arrow had the same jewel too, but it was placed firmly on its tail. Interestingly enough, both jewels were not only aqua and liquid-looking with their own radiance, but they also had the seedlings that Vella had used not too long ago. The vines and seedlings really did combine and create a beautiful masterpiece for battle.

"...Hey..I think I can see a figure..It's most likely Yuki..."Sure enough, her thoughts were correct. The cocoon was not only a momentarily protective shell that only Vella could destroy from the inside(fortunately for her), but also let her see what went on outside. It didn't show her things clearly, but it did show her outlines of things and figures. Just then, as she thought about what Yuki could have been thinking or doing, she stared in shock to see many more of the same figures as Yuki suddenly multiply in number. 'He's...........He's cloning himself? How is that even possible..!?...'She felt immediate panic, but almost instantaneously felt relieved at the same time as she looked at her bow. A simple, intelligible idea popped in her mind. '...That's it! I'll just use my bow.. He may have numbers and power, but I have speed and effortlessness on my side...Not perfectly sure if I'll succeed, but I might as well try before I assume things...~'

With a confident huff, Vella put on a brave, confident smile and straightened out her now dry clothes. She then patted her bow and arrow as if to tell the plants a sign of thanks to them. She wasn't sure why, but she felt connected and loving towards nature and plants no matter what for they were in. It was like they were an inseparable blessing in her life that could never, ever be taken away from her. After the heart-warming moment, Vella positioned the bow in a steady, firm position, and with the strength that she carefully stored up, the arrow shot through the cocoon and flew at lightening speed. It shot through and disfigured Yuki's water clones before making a u-turn and zooming back to Vella's ready hand. 'Bull's eye! Hit almost half of them!'She happily grinned at her bow and arrow, having a bit of self-esteem unlike her usual self. Yuki had actually managed to bring a side of her that even Vella herself wasn't aware of before..A genuinely happy side that showed her as a more lighthearted, confident person.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hollow Blackheart

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Samantha Belcort
Student

User Image
Samantha didn't want to terrify the poor girl so she dropped down to the ground behind the tree and then walked forward to where she could be seen. "Yeah, me." She smiled and her tail twitched a bit. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to bother you or anything, just read your book." She blushed a bit. "But well I can't."

She wasn't sure what to say other than that. Usually when people ran off to read it was because they wanted to be alone, or at least that was how it was with the people she knew. She would see if the woman would like to talk, she was very curious as to what the book was about, and if they had an english translated version. The funny thing was, her grandmother was from Japan and moved to the united states with her master, but Samantha never took up the language.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff