Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

User Image
User Image
                                  [insertindenthere]Who in the hell decided to make the second floor of the dorm building the teacher's dorms? No, Zane. Stop. You can't let your high class suitings get the better of you. Reluctantly, he climbed the stairs since he hadn't spotted an elevator or anything of the like. It wasn't too far of a hike. If anything, he may grow to enjoy his walks back to the room so long as he wasn't dead from the day.

At least there was a bright side to being a teacher with a dorm on the top floor; More privacy, more space, and more freedom. There wouldn't be students barging in his dorm thinking it was their own because of the privacy of the top floor. Only teachers were allowed there unless special permission was given. He sure as hell wouldn't be giving it out to any Joe Shmo. Sure, he loved to throw parties as much as the next person, but students...if they were under twenty or so, college age, Zane wasn't fond of them. They couldn't drink, they couldn't control themselves, and they ended up breaking s**t.

More space: that was another god given blessing. Since there wouldn't be as many teachers as there would be students crammed into the buildings, the teachers got more space in their dorms. More room to lie naked on the floor...or to spread out books for the next lesson. Sure, that worked too. 'I'll end up naked on the floor for sure.' Freedom was just an added bonus. He was older, one of the ones in charge...more or less, and he was one of the more responsible members on campus. Major plus: He could be out after dark.

Hell yeah. Nighttime feeding in the nearby towns?

Zane had just stepped out of the shower after going over his thoughts. This may very well be a good year. Helping young vampires and teaching folklore. This could be an enjoyable year. He pulled a white collared shirt over his shoulders and buttoned up the first six slots, leaving the last three opened until he was ready for his black vest. His pants and socks came next, clad in black of course. Professionalism, to him, meant being formal. After his shift was done and the night sky fell, he would prance around in his jeans and explore the town. But for now? He'd button up the last of his slots, leaving only one open, and secured the last button on his black vest. He checked his right hand for his little blue ring and decided it was time to get to know the campus. Maybe he'd find his classroom or chat with a prospecting student. Class sign-ups were tomorrow. He should probably try to get someone interested in it.

With a quick haul down the stairs and a step out of the dorm building, the fiery haired vampire was ready for his first conversation.

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
She looked at her a bit more seriously as she explained why she liked the violin. Airi wondered why she was opening up to herself like this. She didn't even ask why she liked it. Airi was wondering what it was that made the girl open up so much. She looked at her more seriously as she talked about her deceased friend. She looked down her eyes being covered once more by her hood knowing what it was like to loose someone important to you. Maybe not exactly the way Lundana had, but close enough. She sighed slowly and released her violin a little bit feeling it fall once again on her shoulder. The main reason why she had been holding it up this whole time.

"Sorry...," she said simply her voice full of sympathy for the loss. It may have been years ago since she lost that person but she was sure that the pain caused by such a loss is never truly gone only hidden away deep in someone's heart. Airi didn't like how she was so sentimental about those things, but maybe that's why other people had interested her sometimes, because of the stuff they go through. She curious sometimes as to why they go through it. Why it becomes such a big deal to them.

She was the type of girl that just sets it all aside and pretends like she doesn't care. Sometimes her acts were so good when she did people would actually believe that she didn't care about anything at all. Except her violin. Seeing as how she always had it with her. Back then she used to play like no tomorrow always learning new songs to play, but now..it wasn't the same and she probably didn't even know how to strum the thing right any more. She was just always good at having it with her. The main thing that kept her from playing all those years was her father. He had other plans with her once he'd come back to live with Airi and her mother. Lots of things. She shook her head mentally shoving the thoughts away now being the worst time to think about such things. She simply just stood there unsure of what else to say to Lundana. Especially since she was still stunned at the fact she was thinking those things again that day.

׺°””°º×

Mood: Solitary..
Destination: In the school building now.
Thoughts: 'Why is this girl nervous around me?..I'm nothing special...'
Theme Song:
User Image

"Are you okay?" Lundana suddenly asked, noticing that the girl's eyes had gained a blank expression.

She became nervous again, wondering if she had said something she shouldn't have. There was something about this female in front of her that drawn her towards her. It wasn't just the girl's violin, either. It was something more. The kitsune wanted to make a friend and this tailed female seemed to be the right match.

Skylithime

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
No, there's no feelings there...! There can't be...
There are just too many times that people have tried to look inside of me
Wondering what I think of you and I protect you out of courtesy
Too many times that I’ve held on when I needed to push away
Afraid to say what was on my mind afraid to say what I need to say,

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki shrugged, his slender smile still slapped across his face. "I don't know,~" he coaxed, though his sarcasm was quite distinct. He couldn't stop. How could he have even slight feelings so far? Impossible... It was unfitting of him; his character. The whole suicide event flashed throughout his head. The feelings were suppressed a bit more. He just...couldn't acknowledge it. Reality laced back through his mind as she'd nudged him, giving a warm smile.

He looked almost slightly surprised by her expression, almost afraid she'd definitely mistaken his words, but the heavy blushed that began to set in her cheeks said otherwise. He wasn't quite sure how to respond to such, and just stood there silently and somewhat awkwardly. "Oh," he mumbled, turning his head the other way as his eyes narrowed while looking off at nothing in particular, "...Thanks, Vella..." he muttered as an 'almost-blush' had made an appearance. His icy eyes drifted down to hers, while shifting down to her smile, and back up again. Forcibly, the blush retracted and his cheeks returned to their original color. The feelings he had began to feel for Vella swelled twice its normal size, and he felt like exploding. Why? Why had he liked this girl so...so early on? He felt liked he'd betrayed the last girl he'd liked...it'd been so long since then. It wasn't betrayal...just...simply human nature. But regardless, he continued not to acknowledge it, as he had before. He was afraid she'd say more, as just a few words seemingly set him off...or maybe on? He wasn't sure anymore.

He quickly nodded, clearing his throat a little bit. "I suppose it is, hm?" he asked rhetorically, tilting his head slightly in understanding. It was purely coincidental that they had both been seventeen, right? Either way..he was still wondering about Vella's powers. Not that it really mattered, but he was questioning it. It was oddly important to him.

It had seemed quicker than when he'd walked around the first time while all alone. Even though no words were really exchanged, it seemed less...lonely. Either way, they were there. He walked out a little more, speeding his pace in front of her, until he was several yards away, and stopped. It was time to unleash his curiosity. "Vella..." he spoke his voice now monotonous and calm, sticking his hands in his pocket with his back facing her, "I thought about it a while before we were interrupted..."He quickly turned to her, and a wicked, then grin formed from his lips. "And I want you to show me what you can do. I just wonder how good you might really be. So c'mon. Let's see it," he demanded, outstretching his hand again, and a powerful wave of air shot at her, though not enough to do more than probably knock her on her butt, "I want to witness some of your Phytokinesis in a serious manner. I know it's sudden, but I'm just curious is all." he assured her, narrowing his eyes. She probably found this random challenge shocking, but it was a good way to get the full potential out of someone. He'd learned that the hard way.

Too many things that you've said about me when I’m not around
You think having the upper hand means you gotta keep putting me down
But I’ve had too many standoffs with you it’s about as much as I can stand
So I'm waiting until the upper hand is mine...

Rebby-Bear

[Exams huh? I had those last week :F Freshman exams.. Not so tough. Though I'm sure the next three will be harder than the ones I'd taken....BUT ANYWAYS, you shall do good I bet. :3 Good luck with studying!]

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
My Theme Song
<3

Vella managed to suppress a small grin, as Yuki gave no hints away. She let the teasing gradually die down though, seeing as the sarcastic, joking words tossed between them without any progress. And anyway, she was busy trying to figure out some things. She could have sworn he had looked a bit distant, thoughtful even, for a moment. Oh, and not to mention the most faint blush on his cheeks that had made its almost invisible appearance after her compliment to him, but that seemed very much impossible. After all, she hadn't really said anything too flustering. So, these things Vella had seen were either her own imaginations or her gut feeling was actually right this time.

'... I swear, if my eyes aren't failing me, then I think, just a teensy weensy bit that Yuki is.. Well, was...actually blushing...'She took a glimpse at his face while thinking this, trying to see if her presumption was accurate. ... Nope, she seemed to be wrong. Well, from her point of view. In actuality, one would know that Yuki had actually faintly blushed as Vella had presumed, but she had missed her slim form of evidence to prove her hypothesis correct. Twisting back to reality, unwinding from her confusing, sort of complex thoughts.

The young, blue-haired 'damsel' kept a simple, calm composure, still curious as to why they were walking towards the back of the school. Of course, nothing 'weird' was going to happen for sure, but it still was one of those mysterious things you just couldn't find out until after a certain amount of time. Finally after a slow, yet brisk walk to the back, Vella stopped to gaze at an oddly intriguing, yet beautiful flower in a spot not too far off from where she was standing. Not too long after, Yuki began to speak with a calm, monotone voice. To her surprise, he asked her to show him to what extent her powers were able to go. Was it really okay to do so at a special, important school they were currently at? Or would it be okay since the school welcomed not only normal, intelligent people but also the 'gifted'?

Vella wasn't given much time to decide after Yuki ended his words with an alluring grin. He outstretched his hand and shot a blasted force of air at her, knocking her down. She fell right on her bottom with a startled facial expression. It took a few seconds for her to realize what had just happened. She stood up, brushed herself off, and spoke with a mischievous grin. "Well, since you're just dying to know... I'll be more than happy to meet your request."

Closing her delicate eyes, Vella began to whisper, almost chant, unknown words. They sounded ancient and foreign. After a second or two, a very short time frame, she blew a soft flow of air,which not too long afterwards, revealed light pink rose petals forming right in the air where the wind that was released from Vella's mouth had gone. Gradually, they circled around her right arm that had been outstretched in front of her, and they quickly sped up and scattered, almost as if they were forming a floral tornado around her. After awhile, Vella disappeared. And then she popped out of a gigantic, freshly dew-touched rose which had grown insanely fast next to Yuki. "This is a trick good for dodging attacks if any are at my way, like a mole digging underground except... To a whole 'nother level...~"

She relaxed inside the flower, only her head being visible at the moment. She gave him a slightly sheepish smile."Eh, this isn't as cool as you expected, right? It's probably a bit boring, but... Hmm..Just tell me what you want me to try out. Like... Random tricks? Dodging? Attacking? I have a few ideas for each category...~"Vella casually laid back with a simply adorable smile playing at her lips. Her head was resting on a petal of the light pink rose.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Yup.... -Le gasp- you're a freshman??? It might just be that I am too... >3>;; But anyway, thank you! C: Oh & sorry for the sucky 'power' moment LOL I wasn't sure what type of 'trick' you wanted Vella to show... Like attacking and/or what not... Cx ))

Hollow Blackheart

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Samantha Belcort
Student

User Image
Samantha had put away all of her things in the dresser next to her bed and stored the empty suit cases in the closet. The only thing on the dresser was a picture of her parents together. She smiled at the photo and took her key and left the dorm locking the door behind her. She was going to wait to see if she had a room mate but she got too impatient.

Samantha walked outside to where everyone was and saw a girl reading a book, surprisingly Samantha loved books. She crept up very quietly into the tree that was behind the girl and tried to see what book she was reading as not to bother the girl, but fill her own curiosity. However the letters were strange and she quickly realized that it was an Asian book.
Kurogari No Hime

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm getting a lot of profiles, and posts hinting that people have been here for years.
This was a high end academy before, like a university, now it is a simple high school.
So if you have been going here for years you went from college to high school.
Remember that. This is a newly opened high school.

Beloved Prophet

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aurora Dawn Avalon

School Nurse

User Image

Aurora pulled her car into the teacher's lot as she got a look at her new building. "well this looks like its going to be an interesting year..." she said as she parked and got out grabbing a few of her suitcases from the trunk. She started to head towards the teacher dorm remembering that she had gotten a letter from the school giving her all of the information she is gonna need. When she got to her door she fumbled with her keyes to unlock the door, dropping one of her suitcases with a loud thunk. She cursed under her breath and she unlocked the door and kicked it open picking up the bag that she dropped, tossing it onto the bed in the room. She went back out to her car in trips to unload it, bringing it back to her room. When she was finished, she took a seat on the bed and looked around at the work she had to do.

She took a deep breath before she got to her feet and started to unpack her things setting out pictures, statues, stones, and other items of worth that were pretty. "I have a long way to go but atleast i know better then to use my magic..." she said softly as she turned on her stereo and started to listen to her music.

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Fighting Vella, very interested...

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki kept a straight, and fairly serious face all the while he'd sent her on her behind, not really showing anything but a...slightly determined look on his face. He gave no response to her comment, and continued to look at the girl, waiting for her next move patiently. He wasn't going to spam her with wind volleys over and over again. . . Not before he saw what she was going to do first.

He listened to her words...which he wasn't really sure of, as they seemed to be in some other form of language... Which definitely wasn't any normal language. After a second or so had passed, she exhaled a bit of air that seemed to manifest petals of flowers colored only in pink. They began to drift over to her right arm that she'd cast out, and then quickly scattered around her. He mentally braced himself for an attack. He stretched out his arm to the right[his right arm, of course] and then swung not slowly, but almost lazily at the air, as if he were clawing at it. At the same time, it cast out four currents of wind that had been forced together in a slightly crescent-like shape hurtling towards Vella. Suddenly, she'd disappeared. He faintly narrowed his eyes, and she'd popped up next to him in a fairly colossal sized rose, though he had still been facing where she was once standing, unblinking. "Interesting..." he complimented her, turning towards the girl who looked fairly silly at the time, his face the same as it had been. "No," he assured her, shaking his head whilst closing his eyes, "It's good." His eyes slowly opened, and he began to speak. "Everything. I want you to come at me like you mean it. You're not scared of fighting me, are you~?" he replied slyly. He tried to hold back a smile as she'd gave him one. The same one that seemed to get him every single time. She was so...cute.

Rebby-Bear

[:00000 Orly!? Very interesting :Y Normally people are below or above my grade, but spot on for once? Prrreeeetty neat~ And no problem. Nonononononononononononononononono, what you'd posted was very clever, I promise. I wouldn't have thought of that, ever. And Mwuahahahah, ALL OF THEM. Sorry for short post, I didn't know how to reply to the first few paragraphs since no dialogue was exchanged, so I was like "NOPE"]
User Image
[ | Daniel |"Nicholas Gurrs" | Soriano | ]

"Let's get this party started!"

Hold the phone and cue the wolf whistle. The sight of the lovely Aurora Avalon made Daniel break his stride. If there was a megaphone attached to his heart the sound of it beating would be the equivalent of an idle motorcycle. He looked on and slowly consumed the last cheeto in the bag watching the school nurse do her thing. Daniel was a connoisseur of beautiful women, he never once argued against the fact that women were the fairer sex. Once she disappeared from sight, Daniel went to the bathroom to remove the cheeto dust from his fingers on his way in he discarded the empty bag. It's rather hard to talk to a girl or let alone anyone with red cheeto dust finger tips. He chuckled to himself as he let his imagination of Aurora run wild.

She can take my temperature any day~

After washing his hands clean of the red cheeto dust he returned to wandering the hallways. Hoping he could run into the smoking hot nurse or some other lovely specimen.

Beloved Prophet

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Aurora Dawn Avalon

School Nurse

User Image

She finished setting up her room a few hours after getting here and grabbed the few things that she was going to need to be placed in her office for her to work. She picked up the bags and stepped out of her room and locked her door. "I guess i should go check on my new office in case i need anything before the school year starts..." she said softly to herself as she took off to the main administration building and straight to her office. It was a good ten minute walk across campus to her office from her apartment but she didnt mind since it would give her exercise she probably would never get otherwise.

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
My Theme Song
<3

Vella lounged comfortably in her gigantic, pink rose for a short moment. She then stood up while still being in the flower, feeling funny about sitting in a random, oversized plant in the middle of a grassy area while speaking. A small, shy smile made its appearance on her face, replacing the sheepish one she had not too long ago. This little difference was made when Yuki had approved her notion of blossoming. Literally. "I'm glad you think so...~"

After cheerfully but softly speaking those words, Vella carefully climbed out of the flower, afraid of mistakenly falling or something. The last time she had tried out this rose dodging technique and was done with it, she had slipped because the petals were actually a bit slippery due to the dew drops.'..Slowly... Slowly... Baby steps, Vella, baby steps!...It'd be so embarrassing to slip and fall or something in front of Yuki..! 'She cautiously crawled out like a mouse would when it knew the danger of a nearby trap.

Just when Vella thought that the one trick was enough, she was vividly proven wrong. Yuki asked her to fight him as if it were real. She slightly cringed at the thought. She might have not looked powerful or strong, but her abilities said otherwise. His sly smile brought a smile to her own face momentarily, but a slight frown replaced it. Whether Yuki knew or not, Vella was worried about him getting hurt if she went all out. If anything went bad... No, she would not be able to know how to handle the mishap. She hated hurting others whether it was a mistake or not, because she knew all too well what it was like to be in pain, whether great or small. "Not scared in particular, but.. More like worried. What if I end up hurting you or something? I couldn't forgive myself if I did so!"

Well, Yuki had specifically said 'everything' so before he could react to her words, Vella decided to show him another trick instead of an actual attack. She summoned a set of vines which crawled slowly towards her way, inching closer. She murmured something in a low voice to them before turning back to Yuki, a mysteriously playful grin on her face. They disappeared and then secretly, almost sluggishly swirled in a spiral way away from the two gifted humans. It was as if they were acting out a fast forward motion of a growing plant. All of a sudden, they abruptly paused before being called to Vella. She spoke to them like they were her pets. "Okay, please form into two dull daggers, hm?"She smiled sweetly, her voice also being laced with genuine sugar.

The vines teetered and tottered, this way and that, before separating into two piles and transforming from there. At the same time, both piles grouped together, almost as if they were combining and even blending together. Surely, nothing would be able to separate them. After that, they started to take the shape of dull, yet pointy daggers, getting thinner, flatter, and wider than their beginning thick, green, rope-like figures. A shimmering, neon aqua colored jewel was embedded in each dagger's handle. Afterwards, an almost simultaneous, silent echo was heard. A slow, chiming ring to be a bit exact. It was like the daggers, well, vines, had announced their finish of Vella's request.

Vella picked up the new daggers, holding them gingerly then looked at Yuki with a heart-warming smile. These vines were important summons that not only acted like cute, obediently trained pets, but also helpful molds. Practically any weapon or item, they were able to morph into them. "Heh. Not totally epic, but I thought it would be cool and handy for our little 'fight'. . I made them dull for that reason. "Vella winked at him light spiritedly.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Ikr?! Always older or younger people.. Never exactly our age, like you said. o_o;; & LOL really? Well, I'm glad it seemed so! But I'm sure you could come up with something like this, probably a better idea than mine xD & LOLOL Okay....Looks like my creativity better come back to me. & Oh, it's fine! biggrin I swear we think alike.... So, in other words, I would have done the same as you if I were you x3 ))

Hollow Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki remained silent at her first reply, only sparing a small, confident smirk with narrowed eyes as he waited for her to crawl out of her little flower. He was trying not to let her beauty and speech get the best of him. The way she said things just... He wasn't sure. But at this moment, he had to sever the thought, and waited for her next move.

As she cautiously came out of the seemingly moist rose, she gave him a smile, but then quickly appeared uneasy at his words. As she responded, he flashed a crooked grin, the look of certainty in his eyes, "You don't seem to be giving me much credit, Vella. I'm not a little kid." he assured her, prepping himself for anything she was about to do. Was he extremely strong? No. He was strong, but not insanely. His lack of power is made up with agility. He was great with dodging things. His medium-high speed had benefited him greatly with agility too. This didn't mean he could literally dodge everything, but he liked to think he was pretty amazing with it. Especially with his "Foreseeing" ability. He probably wouldn't need to activate it, but he might still just want to mess around with it every now and then.

He analyzed her, ready for anything at this point. Instead of an attack, she decided to conjure up some kind of vines. Vines were rather flexible too. They could play as a(n) pet/attacker/defender, and form into pretty much everything. The vines left his sight... He braced himself. Again, instead of attacking, she began to talk to them. A malicious grin soon took form. "You want to fight up close?" he asked in disbelief, as he thought plants could be used better at long range...or could they?

After a few seconds of waiting, they'd formed into daggers, a much different variant from the original state, too. Her last sentence seemed to make him grin. "Well, I guess I could too. I normally only do it when I need to," he told her "But I guess you're a special case." He took out two handles for what looked like swords or daggers as well. They were steel and had a silver/white color to them, and had grip padding on them. " 'Okay, please form into two daggers, hm?' " he mocked her in his usual tone instead of trying to sound like her. Water began to form on the end of each handles, and manifested itself into a dull blade as well, slightly thinner than Vella's. After the water was being held in place like a solid object, then began to quickly freeze. The good thing about his Ice was that it was practically unbreakable unless you were extremely strong. To make his ice harder, he had to focus specifically on whatever he wanted his ice to be hard onto. Doing this means he can't do it with a bunch of ice at once, but a select bit. Not that extremely cold, frozen ice wasn't really hard already, he just wanted it to be tougher. "Show me what you can do." he demanded with a small smile.

Rebby-Bear

[Yeah, I knoooooowww :Y Though now I'm with/near the normal age group here... When I was like, twelve I had to lie about my age cause I was slightly scared people would think of me as like- some little kid. ;___; Did you have trouble when you were younger on here? . . . Assuming you've been here a while. And yesyesyesyes, I never thought of using plants that way, and probably wouldn't. Normally I'd found Nature-Type moves kinda...'meh' unless it was wood(-bending/making/style), but I'm interested in what ideas you may have. But your creativity wasn't sparked in your post? I thought it was pretty well-made and good length too. Though fights tend to do that~. Orly? :J Interesting! I do hear that great minds think alike xD]

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
My Theme Song
<3

Vella kept her steady gaze on Yuki. She felt doubtful, yet the certainty in his voice and eyes proved her wrong. Was he really going to be okay with it? She reluctantly sighed and smiled helplessly. He had managed to persuade her. "Oh.. Alright. . And I know you're not, but... " She didn't finish her words because they were pretty much useless against Yuki's eagerness to try out their powers. And anyway, Vella's amenable personality trait just supported the notion too.

Well, showing off just a taste of her powers was okay with her. And if things seemed to be continuously okay, she would show him her favorite battle move. She couldn't help but laugh at his slightly surprised question. 'Yes, I'm planning to have close-up combat with you.'She began to walk away from him and stood towards the front of him instead of beside him. She knew that if she could run first for a head start, along with her wind powers to enhance velocity, she would be able to have a pretty good advantage in not only speed but agility at the same time. Being only a couple of feet away was perfect for this plan, and it brought Vella to high five herself mentally.

Just when she began to thought things were getting just a tad bit interesting, things got even more intriguing. Yuki's own dagger/sword-making fascinated Vella, immediately catching her full attention. The use of his water ability amazed her, and his mockery of her phrase for her own daggers made her laugh. A sarcastic, joking toned set of words soon followed. "Ha. Ha. Very funny. ... Mocking me... But hey, I bet you took a liking to my phrase, anyway, so you technically. .. Yeah. " It was a horrible comeback, and Vella knew it. But it would have to suffice for that specific part of the conversation. She internally laughed at herself. 'That was about one of the worst comebacks I've ever heard... Let alone said...'

After just a moment, Yuki's water dagger turned into ice almost like the family necklace Vella had received from her parents. The unbreakable ice crystal necklace, that is. She glanced down at her own little form of ice, a sweet smile at her lips. Now that she thought about it, she began to wonder how they were doing and what they could have been up to. She momentarily blanked out with a dazed facial expression. It looked both funny and weird at the same time. And if one was really open-minded, then one would have found her expression actually a little cute.

Vella gave a short nod as Yuki practically signaled for her to start. She took a deep breath that resembled a big sigh, and gained a determined look. She began to run towards him from the few feet of grass she had walked across with extraordinary speed. Her wind control was in motion as air practically helped her propel forward as if she were flying. It seemed almost a bit abnormal. As soon as she was only a few inches away from him, Vella let out a flurry of attacks with her daggers. Whether criss-cross swishes or swerves and curves of slicing motions. She swiftly moved them by using her fingers, flipping them up and about. It was simply marvelous with a spoonful of gracefulness.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Yeah, I found more people around our age too o uo & OMG. Yes. I hated feeling underestimated and stuff so I lied about my age LOL. Oh and you're right. I've been here since like... 2007 ouo; & I agree... Usually, I would choose ice, water, or fire and commonly cool stuff like that, but I felt like making a change to the usuals. .Make things unique, ya know?(: I've been trying to brainstorm right at the spot xD which can be a little hard sometimes. & aww thank you! ^ o^ I could say the same for you. I was actually a bit shocked by the length but I guess that's what descriptions are blessings for c: & yes yes, agreed. B) cuz we're like... Awesome. LOL ))

Hollow Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki could see the look in Vella's eyes. He gave a nod just to let her know it was definitely okay. He was tenacious on the entirety of fighting the girl before him, and he wasn't going to let Vella go easy on him, or not even fight at all. He wouldn't do anything serious, but he'd make her fight. Whether it required a volley of attacks being cast at her or not, he was going to get something good out of her skills.

He grinned wickedly, and began to formulate some kind of strategy after she'd ended her sentence. Water was on his side. Air was on his side. Ice was on his side. He had three factors to benefit him, and each could compliment the other. He could go with a straight forward attack and manipulate the air &/or water to get her from behind, above, or the side. If not that, then he could take the moisture from a small chunk of the clouds in the air and some from the air around them and scatter it all over the ground, making it his playing field for any ground attack he water. A third, but not final option would be to stay far-mid range and attack from a distance, and then as she's busy with Ice/Water/Air acting as a feint, he could quickly dash towards her whilst busy with that. There was more he could have came up with, but he only needed three good options for every approach.

Shaking his head at Vella's reply, he resisted a heavy facepalm. "Hm. Whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose," he told her with a slight grin of pity[at her joke, of course]. "Hopefully your combat skills are as terrible as your jokes are." he taunted, his grin widening just a bit more as he got even more of a confidence boost.

He narrowed his eyes at Vella, noticing her facial expressions that would most likely make anyone drool, be it ladies or men. Cute was cute, no matter the gender. Thankfully, he was too focused on fighting that it had bypassed him slightly. He gripped his daggers tighter in anticipation for her attack.

The way she practically flew at him was pretty impressive, but a linear attack probably wouldn't work from how far away she was. No straight slashes would do any good, even at that speed. To his slight surprise, she began to attack in an unpredictable manner. He dodged quite a bit and got hit a few times, and then backstepped several yards again. "I see..." he muttered, smirking. "You used the wind to speed yourself up. At first I got the idea that it might be that, but then I thought that you could have been hiding a power of some sort, or a speed enhancement. Turns out my first guess was right, hm?" he asked rhetorically.

He thought about which plan to use, and his smug look fading and was replaced with a serious expression. He dashed at her at a normal speed at first[though enhanced because...well, HE was enhanced], and threw one dagger at her feet, and quickly made the six-inch blade explode, sending small pieces of ice at her, and then used wind like she had to fling him forward, and right before he got towards her, he jumped to the side while the wind pushed him forward, making him curve around to where he was almost behind her, and threw his other dagger at her feet, and made it explode in a flurry of ice shards as well. As he slid in a slightly curved line after halting the wind, he formed water from the moisture in the are into his hand, and it got bigger at a fairly quick rate. He cast the ball of water half the size of his torso at her legs, and if the water was able to hit her, he'd instantly freeze it. While doing so, a bubble of water formed around his handles and carried them back to his hands.

Rebby-Bear

[Hm, I've been since '08 I think...Yet I still lack the money most people somehow acquire within a single year of playing. >>; And yeah, power wise I do the same. It's just...All the cool moves are normally in those elements. And if not that stuff, I'd have to come up with some kinda NEW ability that isn't too OP for a Roleplay, but equally awesome and well thought out in itself. Normally when that's the case I just take some stuff from Anime[Naruto, Code Geass, etc.] and mix it together to form one big act of plagiarism... :3 Oh gawd, I understand you there. It's even harder when you have writer's block. And noo problemmm ^u^ Thanks~ Yeah, that'll happen. Either that or it'll seem long until you post it, then it's like- FUCK. And aaaaaawwww yyyyeeeeaaahhhhh! And ohmygawd man, that last sentence on your post just-oh god. xD It got me. And hope I wasn't being OP or anything in my post. I had to mess with it a bit cause It made me stop and think- "That's too OP" over and over. D; Hope it's kay. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff