Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Both of Lundana's eyes opened at the 'elementary school' comment. Her ears turned back slightly.

"For your information, I'm seventeen," she retorted, unfolding her arms and placing them on her hips, her smirk fading.

Her ears perked up again with accusation of her sexual orientation, her smirk returning and a slight gleam in her eyes.

"You know, you're the first one in a long time to realize that I find females more attractive than males...~" she glanced up at the blue-haired girl again, placing her hand on her chin in a thinking pose, her eyes quickly moving up and down her frame, "but...I'm still not sure if I like them to be taller or shorter than myself..."

Suddenly, something caught her eye. A female with a tail walking slowly passed the three of them. She moved from the other two and wandered over the figure clad in a dark hood.

Skylithime

Partying Dabbler

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Saiyuri KobayashiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You may use me, you may take part of me, but you will never have me

Saiyuri wandered outside of the dorm hall, with her book, mp3 player, and trusty parasol. It wasn't that she'd die in the sun, she just didn't like it much. There wasn't much shadow, and less shadow meant her powers worked even less. However, she had no problem with plants. That, she liked. She curled up in the shade of a tree, setting the paper umbrella up against it. Cracking open The Tales of Genji for what had to be the 300th time, she let herself get lost in words and music. If there aren't any classes, I might as well do something. She opened up the fan, seeing the lacquered and painted cherry blossoms that opened up to reveal an old sakura tree by a creek. Nana can really paint. She fanned herself, albeit a bit more delicately than she normally would have.

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Closer to the back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki; Some girl(Lundana)
My Theme Song
<3

Vella noticed the silent air given off due to Yuki's currently thoughtful moment. Her curious blue orbs watched him observantly. Finally after a minute or two, he had given her a simple answer with his naturally appealing, sarcastic smirk. She had no idea why, but every time she saw it, it made her want to smile back. And to be honest, it made him seem that much more attractive. "Mocking me, I see...~"She said this with a joking laugh, eyeing him with a playful smile.

The easily flustered girl blushed, a light pink appearing on her cheeks again at Yuki's question. She wasn't sure how to answer back, because she really didn't know if being intriguing was either good or bad. "Well, I'm sure you meant it either neutrally or positively... As I doubt you would say something negative straight to my face. I mean.. I do feel that you're WAY more polite and considerate than that, you know..?~"Vella smiled softly. She really meant what she said for she believed that it was best to expect the best out of people instead of quickly evaluating them. She felt it was quite judgmental to criticize a person just because of one mistake they made or something they said. Trust, faith, and a positive attitude were all important attributes for her when it came to others. Especially her friends.

Just as Vella glanced at Yuki, she simply cocked her head to the side. His face expression was mixed between a constipated look and a smile. Almost as if the two facial features were fighting against one another. Although, it was a bit less distorted than it may have been described. Yuki continued to explain about her confusion over all the different words that practically stood for the same thing. "Oh.. I'm just so brainy."She said these words dipped in obvious sarcasm. She gently knocked herself on the head with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah, we are still young. Oh, and you are correct. I'm exactly seventeen years old~ What about you?~ .. Just curious."The young female nodded her head in agreement. "Agreed. ..It'll take some practice, but I believe with all my heart that we can do it!"At that moment, a determined look sparked in her eyes with utmost strength. She then went back to her normal posture as she cleared her throat. Her eyes flickered to him hoping she didn't weird out Yuki or something.

Vella blinked, shocked by his 'elementary' comment. It was clear that the fox girl had irritated him by her little spoken assumption. She frowned slightly, not liking the direction their conversation was heading. But of course, in just a matter of seconds, the conversation took a vast turn just like a roller coaster. 'She likes females...?!?!'It seemed Vella's question was answered very quickly. For the little, yet not so little female had admitted it herself. In fact, Vella could notice her eyes moving from top to bottom quickly and thoughtfully.

Yet another moment came where she could helplessly feel self-conscious again. Great. She instinctively pulled her cardigan closer to herself."I.. Have no clue what to do. How am I supposed to react to something like this?! I don't... Have the same preferences as her..I more or less likely prefer guys.. "A slight breeze came mercifully, gladly covering up Vella's partly forced smile. Hopefully no one had seen it twitch a tad bit. Just when she thought things would get even more awkward, the fox girl left the two alone, seemingly going for someone else. Vella heaved a gentle, yet greatly relieved sigh, feeling any tension in her dispersing.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Lol! Yes, really. I'm sure you're not. > o>; Oh, and just to warn you, my posts won't be as awesome as usual! I won't be on my laptop & mostly on my phone so... x3 ))

Hollow Blackheart
Lundana Sefur

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PLEASE READ THE OOC
I made a new post, please read all of it okay?
Thank you : )

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Natasha Kumori
Vice-Principal/Math Teacher

User Image
Natasha was working hard to get her class room just right. She had her hood down and all her hair tucked back in a pretty pony tail. She was letting it run free but then she got chalk in her hair and accidentally set a book on some, and so now her hair was a bit white and her head was a little sore, so finally she found a rubber band and pulled it up into a pony tail. She had cleaned the board and set out some chalk. She set up her desk and arranged the desks just right around the room with a big walkway through the middle of the room. She sat back and looked around a little annoyed at what to do.

As a kid she hated stuffy class rooms. You know the ones, the bland white walls that are boring and tell you nothing of any personality a teacher might have. She pulled open the drapes and let some sun in, there that made it less stuffy but the class room was still boring. She didn't really know what to do about it though, she was a math teacher, not an art teacher or something like that where she could hang paintings on the wall... She sighed... Finally she gave up and leaving her hair up and her hood down walked out of her class room and closed the door.

She looked up and down the hallway. These were all class rooms and she knew how to take her mind off of her boring class room. She smiled down the hall way and asked out loud "Does anyone need help setting up their class room or getting a academic plan started?" She felt silly immediately. She was only 22, most of these teachers were probably around 2000 or something. She had chalk in her hair, and on her face, and had her hair in a pony tail. She had no business being a principal or a teacher, she felt like a child compared to them. She pulled her hood back up around her head and leaned against her classroom door. Hell some of the students were older than her. She turned into nothing more than a shadow against the wall to hide her self brought on embarrassment and just stayed there on the wall, making sure everything was going well, it was her job after all.
[Lol know I said I'd post when I got home but I got bored]

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Interesting...
There are just too many times that people have tried to look inside of me
Wondering what I think of you and I protect you out of courtesy
Too many times that I’ve held on when I needed to push away
Afraid to say what was on my mind afraid to say what I need to say,

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki gave an overconfident smirk and shrugged, narrowing his eyes in a frisky manner. "Maybe," he told her whimsically, "Maybe I'm not.~" What was this? Why was he becoming so playful with the girl? He couldn't quite explain... Was it....Was it feelings? ....No, it couldn't be. Yet here he stood, the best of him being brought out so easily.

He awaited for her reply, slightly aware of her confusion at his indirect question. He nodded at her statement, since she'd pretty much summed it all up. I meant it positively," he confirmed, "And though you're wrong about one thing. I would say something negatively, right in front of you..." he told her, leaning down a little bit, a few inches from her face, "But I can't find anything.~" he complimented her, a small grin spreading across his face as he stood tall once more. His face returned to its usual almost uncaring look as he realized that she could have easily seen how she might still take it the wrong way, though he was being genuine.

He sneered, letting out an amused breath of air at her joke, nodding. "Tch, I can surely tell," he agreed, a tone that hinted with sarcasm as well. He knew she was probably rather smart though, as knowing different variations of names for a single technique probably wouldn't come into play, nor would they really benefit him- aside from sounding slightly smarter. But for Vella, he could tell she was quite positive, upbeat, and pretty much anything bright and happy. She reminded him of a flower-possessing such beauty and making things around her cheerful and bliss. She was...really pleasant to be around. He felt all of it despite being only her friend for mere minutes.

"Hm, interesting. I'm seventeen as well," he mused, giving her a relaxed smile. He listened to her short speech that seemed directed to embed spirit within them. He nodded in agreement, though he was a little too confident in his own abilities. He thought that he was great for his age, even so much that he felt like he'd be able to take on someone quite older than himself. He didn't know where this came from, but it was there. He was conceited. "Yes, I do believe so..." he muttered, still curious as to what Vella's abilities were. If only they weren't postponed.

He smirked mischievously at the small girl's comment, giving a disbelieving expression. He remained silent and serious, staring her down when she'd confirmed his joke. He was actually right, and he hadn't even meant it. His eyes narrowed at her next comment, frowning widely. "No." he stated protectively. "....I mean- I don't think she goes that w-.." he began, quickly masking his odd protectiveness over Vella. He wasn't sure if Vella was like that, but he didn't want her to be. Slight feelings began to stir, and settled down... Either way, not like his last sentence mattered, as she'd walked off to mess with someone else.

A moment of silence had passed, his eyes, finally expanding to their normal size, though they were still in a glare-like manner. "...Hmph, anyways... let's get going, shall we?" he suggested calmly, beginning to walk forward a few steps, stopping and looking behind to make sure she was following him.

Too many things that you've said about me when I’m not around
You think having the upper hand means you gotta keep putting me down
But I’ve had too many standoffs with you it’s about as much as I can stand
So I'm waiting until the upper hand is mine...

Rebby-Bear

[Mwuahahah~ And mmkay. ;_____; Why are you not able to get on your laptop? Not saying I have a problem with it, and not trying to be nosy either, but I iz just curious~
Also, don't feel the need to like....make one great llllooonnnggg post either, because I understand how frustrating it is on a phone. I'll reply to anything you post~]
User Image
[ | Daniel |"Nicholas Gurrs" | Soriano | ]

"Let's get this party started!"

Daniel trotted through the halls whistling, eating a bag of flaming hot lime cheetos, and just enjoying life. He was doing a little dance as he trotted along as well. He loved his flaming hot lime cheetos. He loved his mother even more for sending him a whole box full. Daniel stood at a firm 6'3" and weighed roughly 180 pounds. He was quite slender for his age. But he was also fit for some odd reason. But then again that ties into spending 2/3rds of his life shirtless. He wore baggy blue jeans. Not too baggy to where they sagged and he had to walk like a penguin. He had a belt around his waist holding them up. He only liked baggy jeans so he could look right when he did the MC Hammer walk. Continuing his content munching he had actually heard they were going to switch his dorms yet again. But it wasn't like he had much in his dorm, a guitar, a bed, and a stereo. But it was his friend Horatio that had all of his "good stuff." Daniel knew the best way to hide marijuana, alcohol, and other things was to not have them in his possession.

He wondered what exciting new ventures he was going to go on this year. He continued to happily whistle and dance slightly as he depleted his delicious processed snack food.

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
Airi had continued walking slowly down the sidewalk not really paying attention to all of her surroundings. The only thing she had cared about was getting to her dorm room and relaxing from the walk she'd endured. 'Not like I'll have much of anyone to converse with,' she thought to herself huffing as she continued walking moving her strap up to her violin case for perhaps the thousandth time. In another few minuets she was sure it would slowly fall back down. It always did because of the way she walked.

Soon she reached the school doors and opened them slowly slipping inside still unaware of a presence comming closer behind her.

׺°””°º×

Mood: Lonely..
Destination: School door
Thoughts: 'Just..another day of being blamed for something I haven't done...'
Theme Song:
User Image

Lundana followed after the tailed figure to the doors of the school, almost having them close in her face before she slipped in after her. Watching her closely, her eyes widened in curiosity as she saw the violin case hanging from her shoulder.

"Do...do you play the violin?" she asked quietly, following closer behind, her tail twitching with enthusiasm.

Skylithime

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
Airi stopped in her tracks her ears twitching slightly under hood but she doubted it was noticable to the girl behind her. She tensed slowly not liking the fact that she had been followed. She turned around slowly the cloak covering her eyes she could only see her lips which were only a light pink.

"And..you are?" she asked her voice deep and monotone like. She wasn't the type for talking to strangers, but she didn't like how the girl had called out her prized possession. She did play but rarely, and its been years since she played the strings of her beautiful instrument. Her plans were when she joined this school that she would play more. Get back into tune with it. Since it has been so long and all Airi had expieranced was a stressful life.

She held onto the strap now mainly incase it fell off her shoulder, but there was also a possibility that the girl would grab it from her without her paying attention. She had to be careful for it had happened to her before. Almost too often because she was good at keeping her guard down. That was another thing that would change. Starting now.

׺°””°º×

Mood: Lonely..
Destination: School door
Thoughts: 'Just..another day of being blamed for something I haven't done...'
Theme Song:

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Towards the back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
My Theme Song
<3

Vella couldn't help but laugh, amused by Yuki's playful, almost mischievous way of both speaking and acting. Despite his calm looks from the beginning, he really was a sarcastic, joking, sort of laid-back type of a guy. Well, seemingly in Vella's eyes anyway. He was the perfect friend to hang around for sure. "Oh c'mon~... I suck at guessing! Give me a hint at least?... If there are any hints, that is."She gently nudged him, a light spirited smile on her face.

Hearing that Yuki had actually meant her being intriguing was positive, the girl immediately brightened a tad bit more. If that was even possible at the moment. For Vella was in high spirits, feeling comfortable with Yuki in her presence. He seemed to have had the ability to make her smile, which not to mention, was actually quite uncommon for awhile. This was definitely an indicator that Yuki was different from other people, a special person indeed.

"Well, I'm certainly glad to hear you meant it positively!"Before she continued, Yuki added more to his first set of words. He had claimed that she was wrong about him not telling her something negative right to her. However, despite this slightly surprising declare, his next remark about not being able to find anything negative about her unmistakably made Vella's vibrant, sky blue eyes to grow wider and blush quite vividly. She tried her best to not stutter as his face was only inches from hers. "Oh... W-well... That is v-very kind of you to say so...~"Seeing his small grin made her feel even more flustered, not helping her already rose-tinted cheeks. She paused and had her eyes to the ground for a second before continuing to speak with soft, shy words. "Oh, and..I could say the same for you too, Yuki..~"Vella bashfully glanced at him, her eyes matching the smile that had already taken its place on her face before she could even notice.

As Yuki straightened up to his normal, almost uncaring posture, she took the opportunity to take a quiet, deep breath to calm her heartbeat and her burning face. However his words kept ringing in her mind. Did he really mean it? Or was he just joking? Either way, it brought a lot of questions to her mind, although no misconceptions were made. She decided to just not think too much about it, seeing it was just a simple statement that she kept in mind a bit over thoughtfully. It really was sort of a bad habit of hers to think too much. Which could have been either bad in the way of worrying, or good in the way of knowledge.

Vella blinked. "You're seventeen, too? That's cool.~"Almost immediately, a question sparked in her brain. '..Would that mean we will have a few classes together at least? I mean, if we're the same age and all...' After saying her little 'inspiring', determined speech about their wind control powers, she was relieved to see that Yuki didn't find it cheesy or weird at all. In fact, she hoped that it encouraged him even a teensy bit.

Vella's attention turned towards Yuki as he firmly disagreed with what the fox female had said. It was clear that he disapproved of what she assumed and maybe even what he himself unknowingly pointed out. Her 'preferences' that is. '.. I hope Yuki doesn't assume I'm like that either... I mean.. Like... I hope he doesn't misunderstand.. 'She gradually pushed herself back to reality, away from her thoughts, and she took a glimpse at Yuki just in time to see him compose himself. As he suggested that they go now, Vella simply nodded with a calm, small smile, following him.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Nawh, I'm fine with you asking! You're not being nosy, don't worry. Cx But yeah, my mom wants to me to REALLY focus on studying for the upcoming finals next week, and she told me to not be a lazy bun on my laptop when I could use my time to study .___.;; Happily, though, I will be able to use my lappy again afterwards. c: .... Aw thanks xD But still >3> I'll try my best anyway! ))

Hollow Blackheart
User Image

Lundana blinked, thrown off a bit by the question. A quirky smile formed on her lips.

"I...uhm...I'm Lundana," she said quickly, feeling suddenly sheepish around the cloaked figure.

It was then that she noticed that the female was tensing up under her cloak. Something was making her nervous. Lundana's eyes gazed over her, her ears turning back slightly in a shy manner, quite unlike her.

'Why am I so nervous...?" she thought, seeing the grip on the violin increase.

Lundana folded her hands together in front of her, trying to show that she wasn't a threat.

"I really like..." she paused for a moment, "...I really like the sound of a violin."

Skylithime

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
'Lundana hm?' she thought her ears perking mentally as she stood there. Airi wasn't usually the type of person who was good at starting conversations. She was only good at running from them. She however didn't seem to find herself running away from this one. She noticed that the fox girl was nervous around her. Her body motions and pauses during phrases made it apparent to Airi.

It helped her calm herself slowly as she stood there strong. The only reason she tensed up was because she was almost caught of guard when the girl had been following Airi. Feeling a bit more relaxed due to the atmosphere calmed Airi down a bit as she looked over the girl a bit her head raising only slightly her dark brown eyes gazing at Lundana slowly.

"I..see," she mentioned her tone still monotone compared to Lundana's voice, but it still had that girl like charm about it. She heard her mention she liked the sound of Violin. Airi's ears once again perked mentally knowing if they actually did perk from under her hood they would make it fall over. Airi was still rusty with playing her violin it having been a long time since she played. She was sure she wouldn't sound even remotely decent for the Kistune girl to listen.

׺°””°º×

Mood: Solitary..
Destination: In the school building now.
Thoughts: 'Why is this girl nervous around me?..I'm nothing special...'
Theme Song:
User Image

As the female in front of her relaxed, Lundana's body relaxed, as well. Something about her seemed...gentle almost. The kitsune's nervousness disappeared entirely when she saw her female's brown eyes. They were beautiful to her. Lundana's tail twitched a bit when the girl spoke again.

"Oh, uh, sorry..." Lundana let out an awkward laugh before continuing, "I love the sound of a violin because...well because I had a friend long ago who...played the violin.

Her eyes drifted off to the side as her mind began to wander.

"He died a few years ago...so I haven't heard the sound of one in a long time," her eyes wandered back up to the female in front of her.

Her 4' 5" height allowed Lundana to see her brown eyes perfectly now.

Skylithime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces