My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Entrance
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
My Theme Song
<3

Vella laughed lightly at Yuki's suggestion, but inwardly, she actually was questioning herself about it. She began to wonder if that could have been the real reason and that it really wasn't her fault at all. Either way, she felt relieved at the single fact that he was pretty cool about it. "Perhaps..By a small chance, that could have happened too..~"She gave him a cute little grin of her own. 'Although...I will have to reconsider it.'She couldn't help but a teasing tone to her words. The young blue-haired female wasn't sure why, but at that moment, she felt like joking around with him. As if his sarcastic tones and comments were actually rubbing off on her or something.

At that moment, Vella was able to notice a slight bit of blush forming on Yuki's face for just a brief moment. Was it to her imagination? Did it really happen? If so, what in the world did she do to make him blush? She blinked to herself, not accepting the fact that it was actually blush on his face. She simply thought it was just her, and that she was seeing things. Before things could get any more closer to being more weird, Vella noticed a barely unnoticeable glare, too. Had she eaten something wrong this morning? Doubts about herself started to form in her head, and she slowly began to feel a bit self conscious. As the two had a momentary silent pause in their conversation, Vella had thought for a few seconds or so and came to the conclusion that it was probably her nerves of being at somewhere she wasn't used to yet. Yes, it had to be that. It was the most logical thing she could tell herself to explain these weird imaginations she had just seen. Yuki randomly blushing and glaring at the ground not too shortly. . It was much too out of place.

Seeing a small grin being flashed her way, Vella gave a small smile herself. It seemed only natural to do so. Yuki's question puzzled her as to why he must have asked, making her tilt her head slightly to the side. She then slapped herself on the forehead mentally. Of course! He was just curious, that's all. Indeed, she was thinking a bit overly today. With a sheepish smile to herself, she answers his question briefly, hiding a few bitter things from her past. It was okay since they had just met and all. She decided that if there was a point to where they became close friends, then maybe she might tell him the entire full story. But that was a long ways ahead of their current time. Would it have been okay to tell him about her powers? The school allowed those who were 'special', right?

With a hesitant smile, Vella spoke; her words were sprinkled with just a bit of reluctant feelings."Well, I don't know if you'll think me as a freak or not, but I've been seemingly 'gifted' since I was born. You'll probably witness what I mean in the future... Well, not that I couldn't show you right now instead.."She lifted her hand slightly and spread out her fingers, almost as if she were waiting for something to land on the palm of her hand. Instead, an iridescent glowed above her hands until it slowly diminished and in its place, a carnation flower that was stemless sat on her hand. Vella finished her explanation with an unmistakably charming, shy smile. Their blue eyes met in an undisturbed gaze. "And this is one of the main reasons I'm here.. .~"What was his response going to be? Would he call her a 'freak' or a 'witch' like the other people she came across before?

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Pish posh! c: Your posts are honestly fine. Really. Eh, mine are okay. xD & Yes, your first guess is correct. Vella is pronounced the way it is spelled. c: ))

Hollow Blackheart

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image
It was just another day for Airi. Her feet shuffled on the ground aimlessly as she made her way to Silver Rose High. She sighed slowly raising up her strap to her case that held her most important possession. Her violin. She trudged on probably having much more miles to go. She didn't know. She was just glad she was away from that house.

It had happened once again. Her father had taken advantage of her. She shivered still feeling his weight pressing down on her making her do things she'd never wanted to do. And it was all because she different, and the only thing he viewed her as was a breakable doll. Luckily before he could take her once again her mother had stepped in having come home from work early that day and saw him doing it to her, but of course being different she accused her of everything. Saying that she was seducing him and that she had wanted him to. She sighed once more rubbing her cheek again probably for the fith time that day remembering how her own mother had slapped her.

'It..wasn't my fault,' she said in her thoughts looking down at the ground. Of course from time to time there were people staring at her. Like she was some kind of criminal an outcast. She was so used to the stares that when they burned at her it only made her feel numb. And the only other thing she felt this time was true loneliness. There were no others who could ever understand the pain she'd gone through. And doing it all alone. It was hard, but Airi had managed it. One step at a time.

After hours of mindlessly thinking her destination all the same she made her way the yard of the school. Her black hood over her ears. unfortunately there was no way to hide her tail that had been swaying back and fourth from time to time as she walked. Her eyes were on the ground the hood shading them as she continued on her way. She passed two people walking having heard the conversation as little as it may have been, but it was enough to know to avoid them and continue on. She didn't care if they saw her tail or not. They were bound to see all of her eventually.

׺°””°º×

Mood: Lonely..
Destination: School grounds
Thoughts: 'Just..another day of being blamed for something I haven't done...'
Theme Song:

Dedicated Gaian

12,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
╔═══════════════╗

User Image

╚═══════════════╝

User Image

=============================== ============================

He drove into the school campus parking lot the sun hitting his ebony black Camero as he did so. It shinned brightly as he slowly opened the door one foot pressing against the concrete. His other soon following after. His icy blue eyes stared at the school. It was just another school to him. He'd sighed slowly shutting the door of his car and moved to the trunk pulling out his suitcases. One right after the other. He didn't have much to bring with him, but it was enough to get him by.

He had no parents no friends and no one close to him. Just a mountain full of money from his family fortune. It wasn't much but Vincent made it last with every chance he had. Closing the trunk of the car he locked it and pulled the cases up in his arms and made his way inside the building getting information on where to go, and what dorm he would have. It was nothing new to him. He'd been to so many schools now that this became a ritual. Sadly this time he was forced to this one. It wasn't like he had anywhere else better to go anyway.

Making his way inside the building he studied it his icy blue eyes scanning it of people. Sadly there weren't that many around. The school looked nearly half empty when he entered it. Maybe one to two people walking by. He was starting to wonder if he was early. 'Hmm..,' he murmured to himself as he walked down the main hall of the school leading him to the office where he got all the information he needed. He then slowly made his way to the dorm rooms. He was curious to see what they were like on the inside and often wondered if he had a room mate. 'Doubtful,' he thought to himself as she continued along thinking about it that much more. Though it wasn't that important. He was more so wondering if there would even be classes today. And if they were what would they learn?

It was probably the only thing that Vincent ever really enjoyed doing. Learning it kept him busy kept his mind from the reality of his life. He knew that it was going to be much different here. Almost too different. Sooner or later though he would have to get used to it because he knew now he was going to be trapped here.

: . : : . : : . :

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Things are now revealed...
There are just too many times that people have tried to look inside of me
Wondering what I think of you and I protect you out of courtesy
Too many times that I’ve held on when I needed to push away
Afraid to say what was on my mind afraid to say what I need to say,

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki blinked at the girl's response, unsure how anything could be so simply....adorable. He rubbed his eyes and tried to shake the feeling. "Possibly," he joked back, sparing a sly smile. His blue eyes scanned hers, nodding at her last reply with a slight smile. But...why? Why was she making him smile? Why was her cheerful influence so strong towards him in particular?

Yuki awaited for her eventual reply to his question, at which she seemed slightly confused towards at first. He listened to what she'd said and narrowed his eyes, concentrating on what Vella was about to do. His icy glare met her hand, tensing, anticipating what she was about to do. Suddenly, it let off a glow above her hand, in which he'd focused in on. Suddenly, it had formed into a beautiful flower, almost a beautiful as herself. The smile she'd sent his way eased him up. His eyes went back to their casual half-leer , and he remained silent for a moment. "Interesting..." he muttered, his eyes meeting hers once more. Was that her only reason for coming to the Academy? "I wouldn't be so hypocritical as to call you a freak." he told her in a rather somber tone, but also hinting at the fact that he was a 'freak' as well. He would quickly prove that as he stuck his hand out at her, as if he were reaching for the girl, and tensed his finger slightly. As soon as he'd done that, a gust of wind materialized in front of him. Nothing even close to serious, just enough to blow her hair a bit. "There's more than just that," he stated plainly, "But I think you get it." He didn't think he honestly had to share the other three abilities with her, as he'd just be burning up his energy pointlessly, as much as he wanted to show off. "Aerokinesis, Anemokinesis, Aerogensis, Aeromancy, you name it whatever you want. Air Control is fairly simple, though I wouldn't call it very strong. Not as good as your Phytokinesis probably is though. Assuming you can do much more than create flowers." he grinned slightly, intrigued in Vella a bit more now. He wondered what she could really do. After all, you seem to push yourself a little more when in danger...But he wasn't going to pull anything. Maybe later on he'd try and find out. Formally, of course.

Too many things that you've said about me when I’m not around
You think having the upper hand means you gotta keep putting me down
But I’ve had too many standoffs with you it’s about as much as I can stand
So I'm waiting until the upper hand is mine...

Sukiyo Kirai

[Let's call a truce~
We're both good, how about that? ^^
And good, I thought so...but the possibility just made me curious.]

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Entrance
Who I am speaking to
Yuki
My Theme Song
<3

Judging from Yuki's action of rubbing his eyes, Vella guessed that he obviously might have been tired. She added a slightly random, motherly comment along with her small smile."You must be tired... I'm sorry if I'm keeping you here from resting in your dorm!"Vella had an odd set of traits to her. That included her mother's considerate and motherly side. At the same time, she had her own characteristics of being gentle and cheerful. And even if rare, she had a stubborn, fierce side to her if any situation dared to call for it. '..Well, gosh. I sound like Mother..Haha~'

As Vella let the light flower float away in the soft breeze, she couldn't help but tilt her head at his response. He made it sound as if he were saying he were more of a 'freak' than her. Just then he showed off one of his powers, wind control. Her blue hair flowed behind her as the wind came at her a little bit. She stood in shock, her bright blue eyes wide, for she had the exact same power as him. Well, one of his powers anyway. With a slight mishievous shade to her grin, Vella flicked a bit of air at Yuki's hair too. It quickly rushed past him as if some invisible creature had darted past his hair."Yes, your assumption about me was correct, I believe.. . ~"She just barely restrained her upcoming, big smile as she felt extremely happy at the moment. It was all too amazing for her to be able to find a person with the same ability as her. Feeling comfortable, Vella slowly moved her hand as if scooping something invisible from the side. She then started to float and sat in the air.

"It seems like we have a power in common! Although, I don't have the others that you have.. which, by the way, sound really cool... I'm just plant and air-gifted at the moment!.."She ended her words with a sort of sheepish smile. 'Just' wasn't a needed word for she didn't want any more powers at the moment. The two already had caused her enough in the past, and she didn't need anymore abilities to cause her more trouble. However, it was highly unlikely that she would gain any more just as she preferred.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: haha sounds good to me! xD & Yeah, I would have asked if I were you too. Pfft. c: ))

Hollow Blackheart

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Samantha Belcort
Student

User Image
Samantha's car pulled up to the school, she wasn't the one driving oh no, she didn't have a license yet. She usually preferred living as a cat and was more recently forced to live as a human. This was why she couldn't hide her tail or ears. She could, but she didn't like the way it felt, and any shock of surprise or small amount of pain, or even the ticking clock of time and she would lose the control again. She wanted to show up as a cat, but her mother would not allow it. Even for living as a cat Samantha was very smart, she used to pass by human schools and listen to the teachers. Samantha tested out of high school early for this reason, I say she tested out but really she just showed up one day and asked for the test, and passed with flying colors.

Samantha had loved life as a cat, there were few responsibilities, and you didn't have to worry about disappointing anyone. Her mother however, who had lived her life always wanting to be human frowned upon this and jumped at the opportunity to send her off to a high school, even though she'd already tested out. "They will cover things you didn't learn, and teach you how to fit in." was her excuse. Samantha agreed, however much she didn't want to do, she would do anything for her mother.

Samantha stepped out and stretched, happy to have her tail free of those nasty car seats. She smiled at the warmth of the new day and looked around. Quite a few people had already showed up and were walking around and talking. She took her bags from her father and with a quick hug walked away. She wasn't one for long good byes when they were unnecessary. She pulled her bags along, she would stop and be sociable but she wanted to get the key to her room.

She smiled at anyone she passed and was happy to see she didn't seem to be the only one with ears and a tail. 'Ha, I can fit in anyways' was all she thought. She walked into the huge double dorrs of the school and looked around in a bit of awe, this place was so big so lovely. She would have to explore later. She pulled up to the main desk and smiled. "Samantha Belcort, please." The lady handed her a key and smiled. "You're in dorm one miss." Samantha was surprised to hear this, her mom must have signed her up awfully quick for her to be in dorm one. She nodded her head and started walking that way. When she got to her room, she unlocked it and threw her stuff on the bed to the right of her. She was happy to get rid of the extra weight.

[could have made it much longer, decided not to, this is just to prove I can do bigger posts XD Don't expect them from me again LOL New post in the OOC for anyone who cares : )]]

Astounding Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My image

Mood: Scared, Nervous.

Picking up her stuff and clutching her messenger bag closer to her heart, she began a medium fast pace to get to her dorm. She read a slip of paper saying that she lives in Dorm #5. She couldn't wait to get settled in, yet to touch a piano as soon as she could find one. She put her headphones back onto her ears and blasted out her favorite piano song, Touch My Hand David Archuletta. As the piano began her left hand started to play along, pressing the keys in order, just as if she had been playing a real dark-wood piano. Noticing other students were soon joinging into the building Katelyn rushed to find her room. Which really did not take that long surprisingly.

This place is just huge for a castle like mansion for just a school. I'm scared.. what if many things go wrong? I also don't know the area too well so what would happen to me if I got lost? I honestly hope I finally have a chance to be happy here.

Green: Actions
Purple: Thoughts
Pink: Actually Speaking.ღ

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Interesting...

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki closed his eyes and shook his head at the girl's comment. "No," he told her, sparing a slight grin. He paused for a moment, then looked back at her. "I'd have left if that were the case." he assured her in a rather relaxed tone, taking a deep breath. "Who's to say I'm the one keeping you from your dorm?" he asked rhetorically and sarcastically, his grin lengthening a little.

Yuki narrowed his eyes and let out a short, over-confident grunt as he crossed his arms, though he didn't really do much. Suddenly, a burst of air was directed towards him, and his eyes slightly widened as his hair began to flow with the wind directed towards him before slowly falling back into place. "Hmm." he hummed, examining the girl one last time, placing his hand over his mouth in a thoughtful manner. So she had the exact same ability he had. This was again proven as she'd sat on the air as if it were a seat, and began to float there. "You're pretty....intriguing...~" he stated softly, nodding at the girl.

Slowly, he nodded, and almost chuckled at the last part of her sentence. He shook his head once more, letting out a short burst of air with a cold smile. "You do realize that those were all the same thing, right?" he asked, raising one eyebrow with a look of disbelief. He would have shown her Ice &/or water but he didn't feel the need, despite he was more skilled with Water and Ice over wind. And he definitely wasn't going to use his eyes...It wouldn't hurt at first, but if he had to use it for some reason afterwards... he'd end up regretting it. "Though I must admit, your Phytokinesis is rather impressive. It seems as if you have a lot of options with it." he complimented her. He was curious as to what all she could do... Now the curiosity was killing him. He had to find out. . . "Follow me,~" he told her with a wicked smile, narrowing his eyes as he began to walk towards the back of the school, or at least further down the side.

Sukiyo Kirai

[COMPROMISE! And okay, good, so I'm not insane! Yay~ :3]
User Image

So much was happening this day. So much had already happened before hand. After so many things, one would think to stop and slow down...to contemplate the life that she was living. A new place of residence...and a chance to make new enemies. She certainly hoped not.

Lundana had been riding the bus only twenty minutes prior to arriving at the school she had been sent to. She quickly realized that she wasn't in her home country far to the east, but in an unknown one to the west. Everything was different here. To say that she was curious was an understatement.

As she walked into the school yard, the first thing she noticed were the amount of people around. Either she was early or not many students had been accepted this year. She paused, her eyes locking onto a blue-haired girl and a boy standing next to her, talking to each other. They seemed to be enjoying each other's company. Something sparked in the back of her mind, a mischievous smirk coming to her lips as she walked forward, carrying her simple suitcase at her side.

As she reached them, the boy turned to guild the girl into the building. She made her move.

"You two seem to be close...~" she said, her 4'5" height making her far less intimidating than she really was, "Not going to get into any trouble, now are you?"

Newbie Fatcat

3,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name is
Vella Skye
Where I am
Entrance; Towards the back of the school
Who I am speaking to
Yuki; Some girl(Lundana)
My Theme Song
<3

Vella tilted her head slightly as Yuki closed his eyes. Was he just saying he wasn't tired to be polite? Or was he being genuinely honest? Well, either way, Vella trusted what he said and decided to end it just with that. She didn't feel the need to bug him about it further and keep insisting. It would have probably been quite irritating, in fact."Ah, well if you say so...~"She gave a soft smile, feeling a bit reassured by his simple words. "Oh, well, no worries about that!~ I'm as awake as awake can be!"Now it had been her turn to reassure him. Well, that was from Vella's point of view as she hadn't noticed the clear sarcasm Yuki had shown with his rather charming grin.

Vella giggled as she noticed at least one thing at that moment. His little confident grunt had seemed almost.. cute to her. She gave a small, curious smile as he began to look thoughtful and started to 'hmm'. 'I wonder what he's thinking about so deeply..' A light pink color appeared on her cheeks as she felt a bit self-conscious, still wondering about what he could have been thinking about. His next statement, after the momentary pause, brought her to blush harder as it made her feel shy. She blinked, taken by surprise a little bit. "I-Intriguing? Is that a g-good thing?"Vella cleared her throat, trying to hide her currently flustered feelings. '...Intriguing.. I wonder why he thinks so. I personally think I'm pretty plain.. Heh..~'

Yet again, Yuki managed to be able to take Vella by surprise. This time, she felt immediately stupid."Those are all the same...? Oh.. Heh... My bad~ All of the words were different, and I thought they all stood for different abilities. ."The blush never left her fair skin colored cheeks, and it was all thanks to her embarrassing or being embarrassed moments. She mentally slapped herself again. How many times did she need to slap herself until she would know better? 'Oh goodness. . I feel so idiotic! This just shows how much I know about abilities...Ha.'Yuki's compliment seemed to almost warm Vella's heart. It had been the first time a person outside her family had said something good and positive about her ability. It slowly brought a truly happy smile to her face. She had no idea why she kept smiling, but it was nice to get along with someone for once. Well, someone outside her family anyway, as mentioned before. "Oh, well.. Thank you~ I'm still in the midst of trying to practice and master it..Er, well... Learning more about it and stuff like that anyway.."She said this with an almost sheepish smile, tucking a rebellious, loose strand of soft, light blue hair behind her ear.

Vella slowly came back to the ground; her two feet now met the stone ground. She blinked and looked at Yuki with both curiosity and nervousness. Yet despite her odd feelings and thoughts, she followed him towards what seemed like the back and or side of the school. But before leaving to follow him, she swiftly grabbed a hold of her suitcase and duffel bag. 'It'd be a shame on me if I left my things here and let them get stolen!'A female voice caught her attention as the words mentioned were about both Yuki and Vella. She slightly turned around and looked slightly down, literally, at the girl with a cute set of fox ears and tail. The stranger girl's next statement slowly seeped through and shocked her. She shook her head with a slight frown. It was obvious that the fox girl had misunderstood their somewhat, getting-closer-to-friendship state. Knowing this, Vella gave a slight smile."I think you've misunderstood.. We've only just met, and we just got to know each other a little bit. We won't be doing anything that I think you're assuming.

User Image
User Image
User Image

((Out of Cupcakes: Lololol No, of course you're not insane! xD ))

Hollow Blackheart
Lundana Sefur
User Image

Lundana continued to smirk as she stared up at the taller girl.

"Oh...I don't know...~" she replied, "You never know what will happen between a boy and girl."

Placing her suitcase down next to her, she crossed her arms over her chest, looking boastful as she closed her eyes.

"I, for one, don't have to worry about silly males," she continued, opening one eye to look up at the blue-haired girl, "Even if I'm...fun-sized~"

She gave a wink with her open eye at the word 'fun-sized'.

Aged Member

User Image
User Image
                                  [insertindenthere]The pupils in his ice blue eyes narrowed as he spoke. HIs voice was commanding, but soothed the otherwise haphazard woman. He had to hold her at her shoulders first, but gradually let go as he let his magic take place.

"Go home and forget what happened here. You fell in the woods, but I found you. You're going to be okay."

It took a moment or two, but the woman seemingly calmed down, her shaking subsiding. She nodded her head, still half in a trance, and turned the other way to go back home. Blonde locks fell to the side as she looked back at the man to thank him for finding her. Zane only waved back at her until she was just past the large oak tree. Boy she was pretty. That's why he chose her of course; she was someone to lead away into the forests and feed on without killing. Just enough to tie him over until he passed through the first day at his new facility. Speaking of which, the school couldn't have been too much farther. Maybe an hour's walk: fifteen minutes worth of running.

For the moment he sat, enjoying the ecstasy he was in. It was one of the most pleasurable feelings for him, that experience just after feeding. It was like an intense body high, the mental fuzziness from taking one hit too much. But this? This was perfect. It was just enough for him to regain his strength, not like it was fading dramatically. He'd just been traveling for a while without a rest stop. Why not take it before he arrived? He found nothing wrong with that in the same way a marijuana-smoker found nothing wrong with eating one more oreo after a meal. Or...something like that at least. After relishing in the feeling for what it was worth, he stood to take in the forest around him.

Zane looked around for the tree where he had set his things down, twigs snapping and leaves crunching as he stepped. It was on a baby oak branch where he found his charcoal coat and black suitcase. Slipping his arms into the jacket and readjusting it to his shoulders' preference, Zane was ready for the last trek of his journey. He looked himself over, checking for any stains or otherwise foreign marks on his pants, skin, and shirt. After dubbing himself clean, Zane nodded in contentment, took his suitcase in his left hand, and disappeared into the noise of rusting leaves.

It wasn't until he was just outside of the school gates where human eyes could catch him again. It took twenty-three minutes, longer than he expected, but he was at Silver High's gates. He fixed the parts of his orange locks that had fallen in transit back into it's slicked back texture, straightened his coat, and continued into the school, passing a small entourage of students. First thing was first, it was time to get unpacked and showered.

Newbie Noob

User Image
Amy watched as more and more kids entered the school. She just sat and watched him, she was always bad with talking to people, she was so shy. But, she hated being alone. She got up and decided to walk around a little bit, maybe someone would notice her and start talking. She picked up her bags and threw them over her shoulder. She then got up and stuck her bottle back into her bag as she started walking. Before she could tell what happened her face hit the ground. She laid there, too embarrassed to look up to see if anyone saw. "Of course someone saw! I just face planted into the grass! Stupid rock, I will end you." She thinks turning her head a little bit to glare at the rock that just sent her too her doom.

Partying Dabbler

4,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Saiyuri KobayashiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You may use me, you may take part of me, but you will never have me.

Saiyuri stepped out of the rickshaw, noticing how the man pulling it lingered a bit as he unloaded her instruments. They were the last of her things to be sent over. You'd think he'd notice that I've been feeding off of him for the entire ride. From what she could tell from his 'daydreams', he wasn't a bad guy. Just easily influenced.

"H-Have a nice day Miss." He was even stuttering. Her conscience got the best of her and she slipped him a few large bills from her obi. He looked like he wanted to refuse them, but she only smiled and picked up her things. First things first, she needed to put her instruments under the bed. Second, she needed to make sure the box of fans had arrived in good condition. Even if they also doubled as weapons, they were still priceless works of art.

She dragged her things upstairs, storing the guitar, bass, and shamisen under her bed. Now all she had to do was change out of her short kimono and into normal clothes. After all, there was something about a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that made her happy, even if she wore platform stilettos with it. Her nanny always said, "If you don't feel happy in your clothes, you might as well be naked."

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
↪Notable Things:
Interesting...

xxxɎxxxUxxxӃxxxIxxx

User Image
▷ Yuki nodded towards the girl, just to be sure he was clear and that she need not worry about his sleep. He was forcing himself not to yawn or have that 'extremely tired' look on his face to make her feel a bit better. The thought of a nice, warm bed was close to the top of the list, but she was oddly enough- above it. He could sleep later. He wasn't going to spend a whole 8 hours with her, unlike his bed....though that would mean that he could spend a whole sixteen hours with her if they carried on for a long time. Which gave small chances. That'd have to be all day at the school, lunch, and on until nighttime, possible dorm-sneaking as well. Which doesn't make any sense as to why he'd sneak in there in the first place...But he was calculating. " 'If you say so'," he mocked, giving Vella a sarcastic smile.

He noticed her giggling lightly and raised his eyebrows, unsure as to why.... No. Maybe she thought it was pathetic that he had only shot a bit of wind, while she managed to do it a bit quicker than he. He was quick on his feet and with his body, but from that slight push of air, he had felt suddenly inferior. After this long thought, of course. Suddenly, he came to the conclusion that she didn't seem like the type to laugh at that and quickly brushed the useless thought aside. Yuki snapped back to reality and shrugged at her question. "Is it?" he asked rhetorically with a grin.

He hadn't really noticed a spread of red on her cheeks, but it became apparent to him at that time. Forcefully, he held in a breath of laughter that was about to leave his lips, keeping the smile at a minimum as well. "....Yes," he sighed in relief, the feeling now gone, " 'Aero' is relative to air. Anything with 'Aero' in it most likely has something to do with air itself...I'm pretty sure, at least." he explained calmly. Quickly, a smile had spread across Vella's face that had almost forced him to smile, in which he had to bite his lip to prevent. He listened to her and nodded in understanding. He wasn't capable of everything yet. "Yes, I figured as much, since you and I are what I'd consider young- assuming you're within the 16-18 range- and we still have a bit more time to try and work with our abilities before we're truly great with it." he told her coolly, tucking his hands in his pocket.

He turned his head around while he began to take a step, just to be sure she was walking, and she had, and took about two more before hearing another voice behind him. He quickly turned his head back, while stopping in his tracks. Listening to what the girl said, he paused for a moment, scowling at the small girl. He was going to reply, but Vella had done it for him.
His face began to burn, as he could tell it had the lightest shade of red pulling itself to the surface. He narrowed his eyes, and shot a glare towards her. "I think the Elementary is the other way," he wittily replied, giving a wicked grin to the girl. "Plus, she's right, you misunderstand the situation. I'm certain no innuendo was given anywhere near what you're thinking." he scoffed, crossing his arms. He listened to what she'd said and rolled his eyes. "OH, so you like girls?" he asked jokingly, though he had shown no other hint that he was joking other than a slight hint of sarcasm.

Sukiyo Kirai
[Orly~? Maybe I am xD]
Lundana Sefur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out