~Thank You~

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Name:Mimru
Position:student
Race:cat-demon
Apperance:like avi,but with long violet hair,ocean green eyes.wears purple shirt with black sweater and a black mini skirt and black high boots
Personlity surprised utgoing,kind and sometimes funny
Notes:has silver flute that she plays and likes to sing
Name: Locke Griph
Position: Student
Race: wolf/boy((wolf rain kind))
Apperance: wears a black hoodie, black under shirt, black baggy jeans, and black shoes
Personlity: hes nice to every one unless they make him mad he can be really mean and vicious
Notes: he uses a element skateboard that says CKY ((camp kill yourself band)) to get around
((any one here))
Name: Rikku Kurasaki
Position: student
Race: half elf/ half human
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personlity: can be a real bad a** if provoked, but besides that she is nice to people she likes and knows.
Notes: Uses a red and black skateboard to get around.
((hello other person i think the owner like left the thread))
Name: Icy
Race: Fox Demon
Apperance: User Image
Personlity: Outgoing, quickwitted, smart, easily annoyed
Notes: Likes to fight. =D
Rikku was on her skateboard riding to school going really fast.

~i just love how going really fast feels...~

She reached the high school and she stopped and kicked up her sateboard and walked into the school.

She was wearing black baggy cargo pants and a tight red shirt with a black leather shoulder bag slung on her shoulder. She has her hair up in a messy bun with strand falling out. She had black eyeliner and a cross shaped necklace on her neck. She also had a skull tatooed on the side of her neck.

Rikku looked around the school and then walked down the hall holding her skateboard in her left arm.
locke was riding his skateboard to school grinding on rails on the way he got to the school.

"man school really sucks" he rode his skateboard to the front door and kicked it up and walked in the double doors and he looked around holding his board walkign tohis locker.
Name:sakura
Position:student
Race:half angel/demon/human
Apperance:long silver hair with red highlights, white dress that was v-shaped in the chest area, it was knee length, silver heels, long silver glove that shows your finger on left hand and a silver earring on the right ear
Personlity: loyal, easy going, crazy, funnie, stubborn and rebloius, couragious.
Rikku walked over to her locker and opened it she puts her skateboard in her locker and pulled out her books.

"well this is going to be a very BORING day....i can say that alreads.."

She closed her locker and looked down the hall seeing if it was empty then she pulled out a cig and started to smoke it after she finished it she puts the pack back in her pant pocket and flicked the cig butt out the window.

~i needed that...~
*walks into the school a silver paracite on her shoulder singing lightly, makes her way to her locker* i like that song saqulia...*she tells her bird*
((i gtg bye bye))
booger635
((i gtg bye bye))

((bye bye))

Swashbuckling Vampire

13,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Name: Damien
Race: dark elf
Apperance: wears a black shirt, black baggy cargo pants, and black shoes
Personlity: hes nice to most people unless they make him mad then he starts plotting there untimely demise.(Muwhahaha...cough... stare )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff