Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Bloodsucker

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

Created by:The Magic Musician Inspired by: Magic/Fantasy, Schools, My Own boredom... Genre: Romance, Drama, Fantasy Literacy Level: Lit - Semi Lit. Current Status: Accepting, started.

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

Dear Student,

Hello and welcome to the opportunity of a lifetime. You have been selected to attend Silver Oak Academy, home to high school and college age students with special gifts. The gift you have may be simple; you could excel in math or sciences. The gift you have may be complex; you are a werewolf, a vampire, have magical abilities. Either way, you have the chance to study among people like yourself, who have some sort of special ability that they'd like to enhance. Our school is a place where you will belong, and if you have trouble wielding powers you may have, you can learn to control them in a safe and healthy environment.

Here at the Academy, you will attend classes found typically in any high school or university, as well as classes that best fit your abilities so you can hone your skills. There are competitions for sports, music concerts, art shows, festivals, dances, and plenty of other outside activities that will allow you to get to know your peers. The teachers here have been specially selected for their abilities and knowledge. Housing is provided as an option to the students, with on-campus apartments or dormitories, and all meals are paid for as part of your attendance here as long as you carry your meal card enclosed in your welcome packet should you choose to attend Silver Oak Academy.

Should you choose to accept our invitation, one of our administration faculty shall get in touch with you to make arrangements for your arrival. Please see the number enclosed to contact our administration department with your answer.

Sincerely,
Headmaster James P. Galway

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ℱirst Ίn ℂommand: The Magic Musician - sole creator and ultimate moderator of this thread.

Ѧdditional Ӎoderators: These will be added as the rp progresses and if I need others to help with keeping order.

1. I am the maker of this roleplay. Unless I appoint you as a fellow moderator of this thing, I have sole ruling in dealing with regulations and disputes.

2. Be nice to your fellow roleplayers. This means, no purposefully being a buttmunch just to make someone mad or upset.

3. As stated in the info post further above, this is a lit/semi-lit rp. Meaning, as we get going, post in PAST TENSE, THIRD PERSON. Proper spelling and grammar to the best of your abilities, if you please. Example: (Wrong : I ran after the robber, thinking I could catch up to him. Wrong 2: Joe: *runs after the robber who stealing his bag and hoped to catch him*. Right: Joe ran after the thief, and thought he could catch up to him.) In other words, use ed/ought/any other ending for past tense of an action or verb unless the person is saying something. (Ex: "I was thinking we could go grab a bite to eat." ) You are required by this rule to write a minimum of 1 paragraph (5-7 sentences) with no definite maximum. Just make sure you're not creating a novel for us to read in one post.

4. It is perfectly fine to start romance, drama, and fights. HOWEVER, give these things time to develop.

5. No god-modding, especially if there will be a battle sequence involved. Nobody dodges every single attack. However, someone does have the right to not participate if they do not want to fight. In that case, leave them alone. If we get into any major fights/battles, we can all discuss how to go about it in the Out Of Context thread.

6. Read all of my rules. They are here for reasons.

7. Make your posts as pretty as you would like. There are only two minimum requirements. A: You must have the picture of your character (not too big, please!) and B: You must have their name on the post layout. I like to know who I am communicating with, don't you?

8. You can have as many characters as you would like, so long as you can handle them all.

9. Post often, when you can. Life happens, and if you find yourself unable to post for any reason, I would appreciate it if you send me a PM just to let me know.

10. Please quote the person you are interacting with. This way if the post gets lost amongst many, it is easily found by the person you are interacting with.

11. PM me your application to the RP, title it Silver Oak so I know you have read all of these rules.

12. I can add/take away rules. Any new rules will be red font for a period of time, and an announcement will be made.

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

Click for a preview of the Student Profiles

User Image

User Image (replace this image on the left with a cgi/anime character image. No wider than 250 pixels, if you please. it keeps the format acting pretty)
                                      Document of Enrollment or Employment

Name: (First and Last please. Middle name is optional)
                                      Species: (Are they human, elf, wizard, etc.)
                                      Sexuality: (all are accepted)
                                      Height: (In feet and inches)
                                      Weight: (In pounds)
                                      Hair Color: (color of hair)
                                      Eye Color: (Color of eyes)
                                      Student or Faculty: (Either they go here or they work here)
                                      Resident of: (Put name of dorm/apartment they live in on campus, or say they live off campus)
                                      Companion? (Do they have a pet? If so, put their name and what they are)

Additional Information

Personality: (what are they like)
                                      Unique Markings: (tattoos, scars, traits)
                                      Talents/Hobbies: (The types of things they're good at or that they enjoy doing.)
                                      Dislikes: (At least 3 things they dislike)
                                      Biography: (Minimum 5 sentences backstory about the character.)
                                      Picture of Room: (A link to what their bedroom looks like)
                                      Picture of Companion: (If they have a companion, put a link to their picture here)

User Image

[align=center][img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag394/themagicmusician/Galdur_Academy_Layout_Stuff/f810aba8-7d88-4764-b660-92309df2562b_zpsdcc35b2b.jpg?t=1391980648[/img][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag394/themagicmusician/Galdur_Academy_Layout_Stuff/973a4517-1882-4e04-8a76-3e8483144dd1_zpsa04b16f9.gif?t=1391980770[/imgleft] (replace this image on the left with a cgi/anime character image. No wider than 250 pixels, if you please. it keeps the format acting pretty)
[list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [align=center]Document of Enrollment or Employment[/align]
Name: (First and Last please. Middle name is optional)
Species: (Are they human, elf, wizard, etc.)
Sexuality: (all are accepted)
Height: (In feet and inches)
Weight: (In pounds)
Hair Color: (color of hair)
Eye Color: (Color of eyes)
Student or Faculty: (Either they go here or they work here)
Resident of: (Put name of dorm/apartment they live in on campus, or say they live off campus)
Companion? (Do they have a pet? If so, put their name and what they are)

[align=center]Additional Information[/align]
Personality: (what are they like)
Unique Markings: (tattoos, scars, traits)
Talents/Hobbies: (The types of things they're good at or that they enjoy doing.)
Dislikes: (At least 3 things they dislike)
Biography: (Minimum 5 sentences backstory about the character.)
Picture of Room: (A link to what their bedroom looks like)
Picture of Companion: (If they have a companion, put a link to their picture here)
[/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list]
[align=center]
[img]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag394/themagicmusician/Galdur_Academy_Layout_Stuff/f810aba8-7d88-4764-b660-92309df2562b_zpsdcc35b2b.jpg?t=1391980648[/img][/align]

Aged Bloodsucker

User Image

Admissions

1. Alpha Hall: Academic Affairs, Admissions, Career and Professional Development, Silver Express Center (billing, financial aid, registration), Faculty Offices, Financial Aid, Graduate Studies, Registrar.

Athletics

2. Physical Education Field: Those not doing actual sport events practice on this field for basic physical education.
3. Diamond Field: Used for both baseball and softball events.
4. Howler Physical Center: The field house for indoor athletics. Complete with swimming pool, basketball courts, indoor hockey, and more. There is also a fitness center and several matted rooms used for gymnastics and hardwood rooms for martial arts. Inside, the infirmary and several health-science related classes are also held.
5. Rigby Field: Used for sporting events such as football, lacrosse, and soccer.
11. Johnson Tennis Courts: The tennis courts for recreation and for sports performances.

Education and Dining Areas

6. Pack Campus Center:The Wolfden Student Union (Dining area) Student Bookstore, Residence Life Resources, Human Resources, and Grounds For Thought Café are located on the base floors. Lecture Halls are on the second floors. Mail Room/Student Mailboxes are in the basement. Fine Arts, and Music Practice Rooms can be found on the third floors.

7. Lavender Center for Science, Education, and Technology: Center for Teaching & Learning (education degrees), Classrooms, Faculty Offices, Laboratories, Lecture Hall, and Observatory Platform are all in this building. Any classrooms dealing with these items are located here.

8. Seville Theatre Place where concerts and other performances are held.

9. Fang Hall: Child Learning Center is on the first floor, where young children of older students or professors go to preschool. High school and college classrooms take place all around the campus. Additional Classrooms, and a Communications Center (Newsroom, Radio Station, Video Studio/Editing Suite) are on the second floor. English and Literature are on the Third Floor, and Business/ Math is located on the fourth floor.

10. House Skýla: The warming lodge and sanctuary entrance. Beyond the forests to its left are the mythical creatures that are under the protection of the Guardian; the caretaker of companions who cannot accompany the students and teachers due to being too large or (possibly) too vicious to most people. Classes on animal wellness and botany are also taught here.

12. Oracle Hall: Any and all magic classes are taught here. Spells, Potions, Enchantments, and Dueling Classes are instructed here under close guard. The walls themselves seem enchanted, considering nothing has burnt down or exploded within it due to spells going awry.

13. Vanderbeek Library The campus' largest library center, ancient tomes can be found here, as well as most recent books from any author imaginable. There is a branch of Grounds For Thought on every floor, due to its vastness. Study Rooms can be found on any floor as well. The top floor holds the Alder Fine Arts Gallery, where students can show off their sculptures and paintings.

Additional Places

14. Gatehouse: The gatehouse that takes note of people coming and going. To the east of it is Silver Oak Village, where people who are not taking residence on campus live. it is actually more a town, but has kept the name as village for old time's sake. Many modern type housings as well as shops are there.

15. Yoakam Lounge: Student Activity center. Plenty of rooms to hold banquets, and the Galdur Ballroom where special events are held.

Campus Housing

16. Willowdale Apartments: Quaint 1 - 3 bedroom apartment homes for students and faculty.

17. Dogwood Residential Hall: Faculty Residency dorms.

18. Rose Residence Hall: One of the Dormitory Units on campus for students.

19. Wolfcub Daycare: A daycare center for faculty with young children not old enough to be enrolled in school.

20. Mint House: One of the smaller, original housing units of Silver Oak. It houses approximately 45 students and is co-ed.

21. Roanoke House: One of the smaller, original housing units of Silver Oak. It houses approximately 23 students and is co-ed.

22. Faymoss House: One of the smaller, original housing units of Silver Oak. It houses approximately 40 students and is co-ed.

23. Coltsfoot House: One of the smaller, original housing units of Silver Oak. It houses approximately 65 students and is co-ed

24. Yarrow House: One of the larger, original housing units of Silver Oak. It houses approximately 120 students and is co-ed.

25. Galway House One of the smaller, original housing units of Silver Oak. It houses approximately 20 students and is co-ed.

26. Scarborough Residence Hall: One of the original housing areas of Silver Oak. These dorm rooms also contain common rooms, and is separated by wing to house females on one side, and males on the other.

27: Cardinal Residence Hall: One of the original housing areas of Silver Oak. These dorm rooms also contain commonrooms and is co-ed.

Aged Bloodsucker

Aged Bloodsucker

Yeah I wouldn't be nothin',
If I didn't have you to serve.
I'm just a punky little eyeball...
And an ugly little optic nerve.

User ImageUser Image

User Image tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

The first day of school was always a bit of a nervous day for Tara O'Conner. It wasn't that she was afraid of not making friends, or that her new friends had gone, oh no. For her it was about her one closest friend, rather, her closest companion. "Carl, come on! We need to get to the cafe before classes. You know how that line gets... boot up already." She called with a little bit of a laugh. She was talking to the small device in her hand. Suddenly, a person materialized out of thin air standing before her.

The boy was tall, and had bright pink hair. "Goodmorning, Bestfriend! Say, did you know that coffee's place of origin as far as drinking is Yemen?" He said, a big smile on his face.

Tara smiled a little bit. "No I didn't, but now I do. Thanks!" She said. "Now, what do we need to remember about going to school, Carl?" She asked, wagging a finger at him.

Carl put a finger to his lips thoughtfully as they walked. "Uhmmmmmm Oh! Remember to check if content is appropriate to share!" He smiled even more when Tara stood on her tip-toes to pat his head.

"Good boy. Let's go get some coffee." She said. The two exited her dorm room and began the trek to the Grounds for Thought coffee shop. When they walked through the double doors, the line was already a good 7 people long. With a sigh, the light haired girl motioned for Carl to follow, adding two more people to the coffee shop line.

【 Tara's Stats 】
{Where} Coffee Shop
{With} Carl
{Thoughts} Let's hope Carl is a bit more appropriate this year
{Feels} content
{Wearing} A nice outfit

⋙Carl's Stats⋘
{Where} Coffee Shop
{With} Bestfriend~
{Thoughts} Oh boy, it's so good to be back at school!
{Feels} Happy
{Wearing}
A cat hat!!

Hey, I never told you this but,
Sometimes I get a little blue...
But I wouldn't have nothin'
If I didn't have you.

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
░░░░ KEEGAN SAUNDERS ⇣⇣ ░░░░
where; pack campus center x with; no one x mood; calm, hungry x ooc; hope this is alright!

Today would be his second year here at Silver Oak, but it felt like every other day to Keegan Saunders. Not many days felt too terribly different; not that he cared for them to. After a few moments of laying there with his arms over his eyes, he pulled himself into a sitting position on the bed, ignoring the sunlight streaming in through the windows. He tossed his legs over the side of the bed and started for the dresser in the corner of the white-walled room. Although there were several housing options, he chose to reside in Willowdale, the only apartment complex available. He threw on some clothes and finished getting ready in the bathroom, where he brushed his teeth, shaved, applied deodorant and washed his face. He ruffled his thick dark-brown hair before locking and exiting the apartment.

He started for the lecture hall, which happened to be one of the shorter walks he would have to take, tuscan red eyes observing his surroundings. There were some new faces mixed in with familiar ones, but the chances of talking to both the new and previous students were slim. He normally stayed out of conversation, unless provoked to do otherwise or confronted. He placed a hand on his stomach before saying, "I should have ate something." He hesitated before deciding to head to the Pack Campus Center, where he would eat from either the cafe or cafeteria before rushing off to the early lecture.

it's alright to tell me x what you think about me x i wont try to argue x or hold it against you
                                      it's alright to tell me x what you think about me x i wont try to argue x or hold it against you

Aged Bloodsucker

Yeah I wouldn't be nothin',
If I didn't have you to serve.
I'm just a punky little eyeball...
And an ugly little optic nerve.

User ImageUser Image

User Image tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

The line moved pretty quickly, thank heavens. Tara and Carl soon ordered and recieved their food and drinks. Both of them could eat thanks to some additional programming that allowed Carl to ingest human food once in a physical form. That happened over the summer, and since then, Carl could not stop eating cupcakes. Even as they walked, he had a small bag filled with half a dozen of them. The cashier commented how odd it was that they received them yesterday, a whole batch from the bakery they ordered from. Dozens of cupcakes in different flavors, and very atypical for the coffeeshop. The cashier figured it was just the manager trying to spice up the pastry case. As they walked out of earshot from the counter, Tara's smile turned into a glare. "That was terrible of you! Sneaking into the computer of the manager. How did you even find her network?" She hissed. Tara knew right away Carl had gotten into the manager's computer and tampered with her order.

Carl shrugged, pulling out a cupcake and taking a huge bite. "S'not that hard really when I'm in my little server. I am wireless. Besides, it's not like I took them without paying for them... I saw how much they were and wired money into the account, too!" Carl said simply. Man, he was usually pretty good about knowing right from wrong, but all bets were off when it came to cupcakes.

Tara smacked her forehead against the palm of her free hand. "Carl...... I swear. I hope you burn your tongue on your coffee." She scolded.

As they walked, Carl's eyes caught that of a familiar face. He immediately changed direction, approaching the scarlet eyed male nearby. "KEEEGAN! HI How've you bee- ow!!!" In his excitement, the young AI spilled some coffee on his shirt. The boy almost dropped his cupcake bag, too confused to deal with the hotness of the coffee.

Tara came up trotting behind him, rolling her eyes. "See? This is why we walk instead of run. I swear..." She sighed. Her eyes rested on Keegan and she gave him a smirk. "Hello. How was your summer?" She inquired.

【 Tara's Stats 】
{Where} Cafe
{With} Carl and Keegan
{Thoughts} Go figure
{Feels} Exasperated
{Wearing} A nice outfit

⋙Carl's Stats⋘
{Where} Cafe
{With} Bestfriend~ and Redeye~
{Thoughts} Hot coffee is hot!!!
{Feels} Burnt
{Wearing}
A cat hat!!

Hey, I never told you this but,
Sometimes I get a little blue...
But I wouldn't have nothin'
If I didn't have you.

Kumamimi
                                                                      ________Zachary B. Brooks
post layout by apo-chan

User Image

Zachary had wokken up and got ready in what seemed like a blur, he was excited to be back to school, and even more excited to be going to a new school. There never was much to do on the Isle of Man."What a beautiful day out!" 'he thought aloud. He felt he was looking pretty good in his brand new school clothes. When he had arrived he quickly blended into the crowds trying to not get noticed.'

Location: Pack Campus Center_________________________________
                        Accompanying: Himself______________
                        Talking With: no one_________________________________________
                        General Thoughts: happy to be here____________________
                        Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/zach_day_one/set?id=136921375#fans____________________________________________________

Bucktoothed Kitten

User Image
░░░░ KEEGAN SAUNDERS ⇣⇣ ░░░░
where; pack campus center x with; carl and tara x mood; hungry, amused x ooc; n/a

Just as he was about to enter the cafeteria, whereas the cafe was packed, a male's voice caught Keegan's attention. He arched an eyebrow before turning around, seeing a hot-pink haired boy running in his direction and a pale-haired girl chasing after him. The faces were familiar, and he knew it was Tara and Carl; the two were a pretty well-known duo on campus. She was known for being a tech genius, and he was known for being an AI. When Carl spilled coffee on himself, he couldn't help but chuckle and take a few step towards him. He reached out and ruffled his hair, a slight smile curling the corners of his lips upwards.

"Hey, Carl. Excitable as always," he said before turning his attention to Tara, who asked about his summer. What was up with the smirk? "Carl's still way cuter than you, I see," he teased and chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. His stomach growled once more. "Stayed here over summer. Had no reason to leave, really. What about you, tech geek?" He returned the smirk from earlier as he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Got a figure like a pinup,
Got a figure like a ♡ d o l l.
Don’t care if you think I’m dumb,
I don’t care at all.
Candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored.
I’m the ♡ g i r l you’d die for.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! WE'VE GOT FUN 'N' GAMES!" Lala and her father technically screamed with bobbing heads and hands hitting anything that was in reach trying to imitate the beat and energy to the song. Lala's mother rolled her eyes and sighed "You really gotta do this every car ride?" taking sips of her coffee while keeping blue eyes on the road. "YES!" father and daughter yelled in unison as they continued to kick and hit with the song and the more they did it the more Lala's mom got annoyed so she switched the song. Though it didn't help "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?" Lala's dad sung softly with the song "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go!" Lala sung as loud as she could "Let him go!" Lala's mother gave in and decided that she might as well join. The crazy unusual family continued with their antics, bobbing their head and playing their imaginary instruments and singing into the imaginary mic through the whole ride. Lala's mom's piercing jiggled with each strong movement she made, Lala's father's tattoos blurred with every fast motion and Lala's flower crown slowly falling off and her hair getting messy as she crazily shook her head. They all laughed as the song died out and her mother pulling up to the school, her father toned down they music and they all sat there looking at the building in silence. They all sat there looking at it sadly knowing that it would be a while before they had these crazy family air bands and bonding they so often did. Lala's father sighed "Well kiddo...we're here." he turned back to look at her with tears brimming his eyes, he was a tall lanky man with tattoos covering him from the neck down and a red mohawk that matched his skater jacket. He was the least looking father looking father but he certainly was the best at being one, at least to Lala. "Da' I'm only gonna be gone until the summer, you're acting like I'm leaving forever." she laughed as tears started to fill her own eyes as he sniffled. "You've just grown up so fast." he whispered while trying his best to smile "Love, you're worrying our poor girl." her mom said finally looking back, she was tearing up too. "Do well in this school, okay girlie? No slackin' like your old man." her mom said as she unbuckled herself and turned over to kiss her daughters forehead. Her dad did the same, he unbuckled himself and kissed his daughter repeatedly and gave her a fatherly hug and he mother joined. "I love you guys." Lala said in a sing-songy voice "Love ya' too doll" her father responded.

Lala finally got out he rickety car with her pink suitcase that was decorated with bows and all. She frowned looking at the school, people weren't her forte so something told her she was probably going to be friendless all year long. "Be good, and call!" her mom called as Lala began to walk up to building "And no boys!" her father yelled after quickly "Natta! None! Zilch!". Lala laughed and nodded as she fixed her crown and her hair and heard her parents drive away. It felt like starting school for the very first time with parents gone, except there wasn't a teacher there to comfort her or just being able to walk up to other kids and simply asking to be friends. She was a day or so late, mainly because of her dad who just didn't want her to leave yet. At first Lala was excited but now....now she felt only uncertain as she walked to find where her dorm was and wanted to go back home now. Singing songs loudly with her dad, watching her mother put needles through strangers and so on.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And I light up the sky
♡ S t a r s that burn the brightest
Fall so fast and pass you by
Cough like empty ♡ l i g h t e r s

Gotta follow the yellow brick road:.Gatehouse-----&Walking around lost
This thing? Just got it from goodwill:.Flower crowns anyone?
Feeling a bit peckish, oh wait no that's:.Nervousness with a side of homesickness...already

OutOfCharacter:....

Demonic_Girl111
User Image
User Image

Got a figure like a pinup,
Got a figure like a ♡ d o l l.
Don’t care if you think I’m dumb,
I don’t care at all.
Candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored.
I’m the ♡ g i r l you’d die for.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! WE'VE GOT FUN 'N' GAMES!" Lala and her father technically screamed with bobbing heads and hands hitting anything that was in reach trying to imitate the beat and energy to the song. Lala's mother rolled her eyes and sighed "You really gotta do this every car ride?" taking sips of her coffee while keeping blue eyes on the road. "YES!" father and daughter yelled in unison as they continued to kick and hit with the song and the more they did it the more Lala's mom got annoyed so she switched the song. Though it didn't help "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?" Lala's dad sung softly with the song "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go!" Lala sung as loud as she could "Let him go!" Lala's mother gave in and decided that she might as well join. The crazy unusual family continued with their antics, bobbing their head and playing their imaginary instruments and singing into the imaginary mic through the whole ride. Lala's mom's piercing jiggled with each strong movement she made, Lala's father's tattoos blurred with every fast motion and Lala's flower crown slowly falling off and her hair getting messy as she crazily shook her head. They all laughed as the song died out and her mother pulling up to the school, her father toned down they music and they all sat there looking at the building in silence. They all sat there looking at it sadly knowing that it would be a while before they had these crazy family air bands and bonding they so often did. Lala's father sighed "Well kiddo...we're here." he turned back to look at her with tears brimming his eyes, he was a tall lanky man with tattoos covering him from the neck down and a red mohawk that matched his skater jacket. He was the least looking father looking father but he certainly was the best at being one, at least to Lala. "Da' I'm only gonna be gone until the summer, you're acting like I'm leaving forever." she laughed as tears started to fill her own eyes as he sniffled. "You've just grown up so fast." he whispered while trying his best to smile "Love, you're worrying our poor girl." her mom said finally looking back, she was tearing up too. "Do well in this school, okay girlie? No slackin' like your old man." her mom said as she unbuckled herself and turned over to kiss her daughters forehead. Her dad did the same, he unbuckled himself and kissed his daughter repeatedly and gave her a fatherly hug and he mother joined. "I love you guys." Lala said in a sing-songy voice "Love ya' too doll" her father responded.

Lala finally got out he rickety car with her pink suitcase that was decorated with bows and all. She frowned looking at the school, people weren't her forte so something told her she was probably going to be friendless all year long. "Be good, and call!" her mom called as Lala began to walk up to building "And no boys!" her father yelled after quickly "Natta! None! Zilch!". Lala laughed and nodded as she fixed her crown and her hair and heard her parents drive away. It felt like starting school for the very first time with parents gone, except there wasn't a teacher there to comfort her or just being able to walk up to other kids and simply asking to be friends. She was a day or so late, mainly because of her dad who just didn't want her to leave yet. At first Lala was excited but now....now she felt only uncertain as she walked to find where her dorm was and wanted to go back home now. Singing songs loudly with her dad, watching her mother put needles through strangers and so on.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And I light up the sky
♡ S t a r s that burn the brightest
Fall so fast and pass you by
Cough like empty ♡ l i g h t e r s

Gotta follow the yellow brick road:.Gatehouse-----&Walking around lost
This thing? Just got it from goodwill:.Flower crowns anyone?
Feeling a bit peckish, oh wait no that's:.Nervousness with a side of homesickness...already

OutOfCharacter:....

________Zachary B. Brooks
post layout by apo-chan

User Image

Zachary saw a girl across the way who he felt seemed pretty lost, he had decided to introduce and himself and had walked up to her"Hey! how are you doing? My name is Zachary or Zach, or Z really whatever you want to call me, and I'm new here. What about you?" 'he said charmingly, he smiled, and took a second glance at this girl. He really liked her flower hat, and she looked pretty kind. He hoped this wasn't a weird thing to ask, he reassured himself that he was a transferring junior so it couldn't be that weird really.'

Location: Gate House - approximately_________________________________
                        Accompanying:Lala (does not know her name yet)______________
                        Talking With: Lala (Does not know her name)_________________________________________
                        General Thoughts: She looks like she's new too!____________________
                        Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/zach_day_one/set?id=136921375#fans____________________________________________________

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Luca arrived at the Silver Oak Academy gates at the early morning of 7:45am, with a short, but saddening goodbye from her adopted parents. They seemed to squeeze so tight, she would probably feel it until the next morning. Goodbyes were never good with their families, and so they were usually kept short. She made her way to the Roanoke House with curious anticipation, carrying her two medium-sized suitcases with ease as she stepped into the building in a calm manner.

Upon unlocking and stepping into the room she would call her own for a while, Luca stared in awe, fascinated with the room. She would begin to love it here. It took her a while to unpack and sort through all the possessions she brought with her. Once she was finished, Luca sighed happily and made her way out of the House to wander aimlessly along the pathway, wanting to get a general gist of the area around the Academy for future reference. Slipping her hands into her pocket, Luca hummed softly, wishing that she had gotten a coffee before she left home as she began to feel slightly dazed and tired.

Luca Croix
✘ Where: Roanoke House > Outside
✘ With: No one currently
✘ Mood: Calm
✘ Outfit: Casual

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items