Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the cold of the night a young boy crept along a pathway. Leaves flew passed his face as darkness and fear started to envelop him. His creeping became a slow jog, then a run, and soon became a sprint. The boy was scared, more scared then most people would became. Then he came into a slight openning in the forest.
There was a building that appeared from the darkness. It looked old and of chinese-origin. Even though it was dark, he knew it was the only way out of the cold. He, once again, crept, towards the door. As he got closer, he slowly put out his hand and grabbed the handle. As slowly as he could, he pulled it, and looked inside. It was lit by candle light, and was made fully of wood. Some men dressed in black (and quite skinny) were fighting eachother. The boy stepped inside.
A man that wore a black belt and, also, all black, stepped towards the boy. He starred at him, then whispered, "Welcome to the SilentStud Ninja Dojo."

That boy was the first to find the ninja dojo. The others there were all from the same family and grew up in it. When the boy went back to the town he came from, he told many about the dojo. Now, there are about fifty(50) villigers that go there each year. As the new year came, a new set of villigers were granted the ability to go there.
But this time there were only ten(10) who were allowed to go.

Rules:
1: No Godmodding (i am the only one who can be super-strong, but i am not someone who ruins games)
2: Romance is allowed, but keep it PG13 (Cybering can be over PMs only!)
3: Once a spot it filled, too bad. No more will be allowed unless 75% of the people in this rp vote on it.
4: Please start as if you got your room just one(1) minute ago.
Have Fun!

Table of Contents:
This post - Rooms/Jobs/Applications
2nd post - Food/Drinks
3rd post - Classes

Fill this out to become a part of the SilentStud Ninja Dojo:

Screenname:
Name:
Position:
Room Number:
Classes (2 atleast):
History:
Why you want to be a ninja:

Positions

Tahji-Nikonol, 1st degree BlackBelt Ninja Headmaster:

Screenname: Tresi Foxik
Name: Tahji-Nikonol
Appearance:The front person
Room Number: Headmaster's Room
Classes: Helps the teacher in all the classes.
History: Has been the Ninja Headmaster for 14 years and has cared for the Dojo more then most things. He has honored his students and tought them many things. He never let them down.
Why he wanted to be a Ninja: He didn't. He was the little boy and becoming a ninja was the only thing he could do.

Ninja Teachers, 5th degree BlackBelts:

Staff Teacher:

Sword Teacher:

Throwing Teacher (ex: shurikens):

Dagger/Katana Teacher:

Cooks:

Ninja Guards, 5th degree BlackBelts:

Students:

Rooms

1st Floor:

Headmaster's Room: Tahji-Nikonol (Tresi Foxik)

2nd Floor:

3rd Floor:

Food and Drinks

The food and drinks are not all chinese.

Food:

Chow Mein

Fried Rice

Steamed Rice

Egg Roll

Soup

Noodles

Tofu

(There are some i know but forgot the name so please tell me if you have another)

Drinks:

(I do not know chinese drinks so please tell me any you know)

Pepsi

Rootbeer

Sprite

Coke

Mountain Dew
Classes

Staff Class: Learn to use a staff and also using your feet in the process.

Sword Class: Learn the usefulness of a sword and also a way to combine that power with your hands

Throwing Class: Learn to throw daggers, shurikens, and also use crossbows with great accuracy.

Dagger/Katana Class: Learn to use the speed of a dagger and a katana to your advantage, and also learn to be fast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff