Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina began to jump up and down on Ria's bed. "YAY! We're all together! Well almost!" Genkina cheered. She was acting childish more then ever. She stopped bouncing and sat next to Ria. "So it's your first day back from the hospital. what do you want to do?" Genkina asked.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael Kaisō

~"You shall pay for your sins"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Ria didn't know what to do. She still felt like she didn't sleep for four months. She thought for a moment. Nothing. "Honestly Gen. I really don't want anything. I already got what I wanted," Ria said as she smiled in Vince's direction.
Ria stopped eating the cake and laid in bed. "I don't care what we do," she said as she shrugged her shoulders.

-MiNi-

Michael didn't resist her attempts of trying to hurt him. He felt bad when she started to cry. Wrapping his arms around her, he became apologetic. "I'm sorry, Love. I swear I didn't know that Ria was your friend. If I would've known, I would've kept my distance away from you," Michael said.
He felt as if he was in the wrong. His orders were to kill Ria because it was right. But seeing Nakita cried, it made him feel awful. He hugged her tighter. "I don't regret one moment with you though. I don't care that you're Ria's friend. Also, I'm happy that you were my first kiss," Michael said.
He let go of Nakita and began to walk out the door. "I'll stay away for awhile, Love. But I'll always keep you in my prayers," Michael said as he looked back at Nakita.
A part of him wanted to stay with the girl, but he figured that she never wanted to see him again. "See you in my dreams, Love," Michael said as he left the room.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image
Vince Summerset & Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

She hiccuped and sniffled, listening to Micheal wanting to push him away but unable to find the strength to do so. "Even if you knew...that wouldn't make it any better." She said, trying to wipe her tears away, onlt finding fresh ones took their place. Feeling him squeeze her made her fell like she better, but it was hard to take his words. They seemed to contradict that he was good but still held a grudge against Ria. Finding herself hugging him back she, sniffled more.

"I was your first kiss?" She questioned him, but he released her without continuing on the subject. Watching him leave made her feel hurt inside, but if he had returned, he'd probably come after Ria again. She had to find out why, but asking Ria would just be too much. She didn't want her friend to tell her. She wanted to hear it from Micheal.

"F-fine...I'll come visit your dreams then, but you had better come to mine as well." She shuddered, rubbing her arms. Turning around, she returned to her friends in Ria's room and ignored them for the most part, collecting a few spare clothes from the closet, keeping faced away from the trio, but putting on a cheery voice. "I'll be showering here, kay? No peeking, Gen, Vin."

"Heh, fine. We'll be playing Flight." Vince announced, putting a colored card and sighing as Genkina won the round. Nikita disappeared into the bathroom, Vince looking at the pair. "Hey, did she sound alright?"

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria knew something was wrong when Nakita didn't look at them or come attacking Gen. Also because Nakita would have never told the others to not peek. Letting out a long sigh, Ria got up from the game. "I'll go and check on Nikki. Don't worry Vince, I'll do my best not have sex with her in the bathroom," Ria giggled.
Walking to the bathroom door, she jiggled the knob, but it was locked. "Nikki, you do know I can unlock this door, right?" Ria said.
She got no response. Ria unlocked the door and opened it only to see her friend crying. "Nikki, why are you crying?" Ria asked as she entered the bathroom.
Closing the door behind her, she wrapped her arms around the crying brunette. "I'm not mad at you. I know you were just caught up in the moment," she said as she stroked Nakita's hair. "So tell me what's wrong."

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

Nikita had turned on the water to drown out her sobs, sitting on the toilet and mopping up her tears. When she heard Ria was coming in, she looked up to the silverette, she just looked at her with streaming eyes, sniffing loudly. She wrapped her arms around Ria and let out her sobs into the girl's chest.

"I don't know what's wrong! I don't know." She repeated, "I didn't know he would be the one that shot you. I thought he was a good person. I just looked up and he was there and he looked like someone-- I thought I would-- It was just this feeling that was right when I saw him. He might have been the one or at least someone I could want to... love."

Another sob exploded from Nikita at the four letter word, "I even said I loved him. It was an accident, but it felt right! It's crazy, Ria! I don't want to be in love with someone who would want to hurt you! I love you, too!" Pulling away, she pulled off her shirt and wiped her face as best she could, before wrapping her arms around Ria again and giving her a kiss. The brunette held her friend and then let her go after she felt like she had enough. Nikita looked up at Ria, her eyes all puffy, "I-I'm sorry, Ria. I feel like I'm just using you. I couldn't help it. You're my best friend. I-I don't know if I'd ever want anything like that to be between us."

She stood up and started to undress, "I-I think I just need a shower to cool off." She let out a small laugh, "Y-you better go back out there before they think that we're doing something naughty. A-and they can peek in too if they want. Hah-hah...haaau." Nikita tried to do a suggestive pose, but it just didn't feel right. She slouched her shoulders and turned her back to Ria, "It can't be love...I can't love a guy...Not like him."

<Nikita breaking down? Over a guy? And she's in love!? OH MY GAAAWD!

Wealthy Trader

The sun sets and raises once more as we greet a new day

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. He sat up in his bed and looked around. For a second he had forgotten where he was. Kira sighed and remembered that the four had been transfered to this school and would be stationed here until they were told otherwise. He got up and embraced the chill of the morning air on his bare skin. Kira took a quick shower and got dressed, looking at his watch to check the time. It was still too early for classes to start so he made his way to the cafeteria. As he walked along the road, Kira couldnt shake the feeling that he had been here before. "I must not think of usles thoughts" he said to himself as he continued to walk.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael

&

Ria Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Ria didn't sleep at all last night. She wasn't sure why. Assuming it was because she's been asleep for four months or that it was because of everything that went down last night. Her bed was cramped so she let the other three sleep on it. She watched the sun rise through her window, but as soon as the light started coming in her room, she closed her curtains. She smiled at the sight of the three cuddling to eachother. "I wonder if they slept like this while I was asleep all that time," Ria wondered.
She walked to the head of the bed and pulled the blanket up to cover them slightly better. Ria gave Gen her stuffed animal, brushed Nakita's hair from her face, and kissed Vince on the forehead. Once she was done, she decided to get dressed. Her dresser drawers were opened from Gen and Nikki digging through it, so it was easy for her to be quiet. Slipping out of her pajamas, she slipped into her clothes for the day. Not wanting to wake the others, she slipped out of her room with her keys, phone, blade, and the two pistols. She pulled out her phone and unblocked Michael's number.
You and I need to talk
Meet me by Megima
in the school's hangar.
No funny business.
<3 R.K.

Ria closed her phone and made her way to the hangar. As soon as she got there, she was a bit shocked to see Michael leaning against Megima sleeping. "Megima. You too?" Ria said with a blank expression.
She kicked Michael's leg to wake him. Michael was shocked to be woken up by Ria. "Ria?! I swear I didn't do anything to Megima! I was just resting and-" Michael was gestured to stop talking once again.
"I'm not sure what happened between you and Nakita. I can't say I'm happy, but I can't be mad. You and I need to make a truce for now. Nakita's emotions are before my own, and the way she cried-," Ria was interupted.
"She cried because of me?" Michael asked with a sadness in his eyes.
Ria sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "I don't know. I can't believe I'm doing this, but will you please just take Nikki on a date? You get my blessings and whatever," Ria huffed.
Michael was in shock. This was the first time that him and Ria had actually spoken to one another. "What exactly do you want me to do?" Michael asked.
"We can't fight in front of Nikki, as much as possible. We will eventually figure out when we return to our old ways but for now, we do this for her," Ria stated.
Michael nodded his head in agreement with the terms. Ria handed him back his guns, and then dragged him by the sleeve back to her room. Ria opened the door to her room, everyone was still sleeping. She slipped in and carefully manuevered Nakita out of the bed and carried her to Michael. Michael then took Nakita in his arms. Ria lead the way across the school yard and to Nakita's dorm. She shuffled through her keys and eventually unlocked the door. "I swear if you hurt her, I'll break every bone in your body!" Ria whispered her threat.
Michael made his way to the bed and laid Nakita in it, who was still peacefully asleep. Ria wrote a quick note and gave it to Michael. "Give this to her when she wakes up. And when I see her again, she better be smiling! You're the one who broke her, now fix her!," Ria said in a stern voice.
Michael read the note which said:
It's fine if he's here with you.
If you need me,
I'll have my phone on me
<3 R.K.

Ria then left the room. Leaving Michael behind with Nikki. He sat on the floor beside her bed and leaned back. He watched as his Love just slept. He smiled at the thought of him getting a second chance with Nakita. Ria returned to her room and cuddled up to Vince. She waited for him and Genkina to wake up.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Nikita had the strangest dream of flying that night and meeting Michael on a cloud, the beautiful blond holding her tightly and speaking to her in that cool tone of voice of his in words she didn't understand but knew within her dream were probably of love, making her feel comfortable, and obviously having more fun than she had with anyone, excluding Ria. The girl would later join them in the dream and everything was perfect. Poor yet lucky Vince had been have snuggled to death during the night, though seemed to look happy as he was nuzzled. He probably thought it was Ria.

Nikita stirred in her bed, the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining into the room waking her up, she could feel a warmth next to her, and if it was anyone, it was Ria, or maybe Vince, she thought as she noted the absence of the soft padding the boy lacked. Still, the heat was welcomed and she hugged the boy beside her. Her eyes opened, her vision blurred. She noted the outline of the male's frame and slowly came into focus, the golden glow of Vince's hair getting hit by the sun- Wait, something was off here. She opened her eyes wide and let out a quiet gasp. She was in her bed with Michael, her face slowly taking on a blush. She clutched his shirt and just spoke his name questioningly, "Michael?"

User Image
Vince Summerset

Vince felt the shifting in the bed, the warmth on his right disappearing. What had Ria been up to sneaking around in the morning with one of the girls? He peeked and could detect a fain smell in the air that was only vaguely familiar. He sighed as they left, looking over to Genkina, who remained asleep. Probably wouldn't be a good idea to cuddle up to her. As far as he was concerned, he'd just be an adopted older brother. He had to make sure that he hadn't pitched a tent over night or else be banned from sleeping in the bed with them indefinitely.

He waited a while and smiled when Ria returned alone. He was sitting up, back against the wall, Genkina hugging his side, "So, you left her with him? " He smiled, remembering the night before. Whatever happened in the bathroom seemed to change the girl, and it couldn't have been sex, though the brunette had walked out with her towel wrapped over her shoulders, complaining she had taken too hot a shower; The result sent Genkina and Vince into a frenzy, but it was fun that they were getting back to normal, or whatever liberal use of the word could bring them to.

"Sure it'll be alright?"

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael

&

Ria Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Michael heard his name and he opened his eyes. He must've gotten in bed without even remembering it. But he smiled to see the beauty before him. Wrapping his arms around her, he brought her closer to him. "Yes, Love?" He asked.

-Ria-Ria let out a sigh. "Honestly, I have no clue. But he knows that I will put him in the hospital if he makes her cry," Ria said in a slightly angry tone of voice.
She got up and out of the bed once more. "I'm going to go to the cafeteria and get some breakfast. You can change your clothes and catch up with me, when you're done. And you can just let Gen sleep," Ria said.
She gave Vince a long kiss good bye and she walked out the door. As Ria was walking, she saw Kira. She began to run to him as she shouted, "Hey, Kira! Wait up!"
When Ria had finally caught up to him she took a second to catch her breath. She smiled at the boy before she began to talk. "Hey Kira. Did you miss me?" Ria asked with a grin.

<phone>

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira had stopped when he heard someone call his name. He turned around to see a girl running up to him. 'How do people know my name?' Kira wondered as the girl caught up. 'Miss? What does she mean miss her?' Kira wondered. "Im sorry do I know you? Im pretty sure I havent met you before though. Maybe you have me confused with some else. Although you go the name right which is odd" Kira said

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"When did...Mm." A rustling in her pocket made her aware of a note. She read it silently and tossed it aside. She owed Ria one, but maybe this was a good thing. She wanted to know the whys and whats later, the girl just happy she could be spending time with Michael. She studied him more closely, noticing the faint line that was hidden underneath some makeup. She smiled at him, focusing elsewhere, "Um...I'm sorry about...taking your first kiss the other day. It was selfish. I-I'm not exactly a girl who holds back on...things like that. A-and more."

User Image
Vince Summerset

Vince nodded at Ria's announcement, smiling brightly before receiving a kiss and returning it before the girl left to go eat. Probably should be getting ready himself. He carefully slipped from Genkina's hold and felt like he should have at least cover up in case the girl happened to wake while he was changing. He changed in the bathroom, the smell of lotions and bath stuff getting to him. He had only the basics, but women seemed to have several other products at their disposal, Vince a little intimidated. He slipped out before he was overwhelmed and left the room. it would be obvious that they left for breakfast, but he left a post it note on the girl's phone: At breakfast. See you soon. Vin-Ria-Nikki

Catching up to Ria was easy. She had stopped to speak with Kira, though he didn't seem to know her. "Kurokami...you just... transferred here, right?" He tested a rumor he had heard from Nikita, wondering if the boy would respond in the way he'd predicted. If it were a joke, he was sure Kira would give something away. "Must be strange having to be stationed at a school... does it bring back memories of being a student?"

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Michael

&

Ria Kaisō

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:

Michael blushes when he remembered the kiss from yesterday. "Oh that. Its alright. It was bound to happen one day," he chuckled.
He brushed her hairback away from her face. "I'm just happy that Ria is allowing me to be with you right now." He said with a smile.
His stomach had butterflies in it. He wanted to feel her lips against his but he was too nervous. Trying to muster up some courage, he said, "May I- Well could I? No that's not right. Nevermind," the boy said in humiliation.
His cheeks were bright red. He felt like an idiot for not being able to request a simple kiss from the girl.

-Ria-
She looked at Vince and Kira as if they were stupid. "This isn't funny you guys. Stop playing around," Ria stated.
She crossed her arms and tapped her foot. Not being a big fan of what she assumed was a mean joke to tease her from waking up, she glared at the two boys..

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Sora woke up at his sister's call and got washed and dressed and made his way to the cafe. He grabbed his food and saw Kira with the weird girl he saw yesterday. Sora sat down next to Kira. "Hey man Riru and I were looking for you yesterday, too bad we didn't find you we had sukiyaki for dinner. I had alll~ the meat." Sora said with a smile. Sora then looked at the girl, "Hello again Miss, nice to see you again. Did you find the guy you were looking for yesterday?"

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira looked at the boy who had asked him the questions. 'Remind me of...the hell?' Kira though. 'The girl thinks were joking?' he thought to himself looking at her. "Are all the students here this weird?" Kira asked. "I dont know what your talking about boy. How can being a student bring back memories of something that didnt happen before." He then saw Sora and grinned. Kira took some food off of his plate and said "Revenge." He then turned back to the two students and said " Anyhow, I really dont know you two and dont appreciate you acting all familiar with me. Sora if ya need me i'll be in the hanger." With that said, Kira took his leave and headed to the hanger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff