Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
"Awww. The fun went away, oh well. I guess it's time for the demonstration." Amarina sighs softly and inaudibly so she wont be noticed by anyone as she snuck out from the corner and left the hanger.She looks up at the buildings and she sees a boy in the corner with red eyes. "Huh, so i'm not the only one with red eyes in this school. But there's something about his that give me a bad feeling..." She thinks and walks past the building, not able to shake the image of his menecing eyes.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

She looked at Ria with disbelief. "A brothel. You grew up in a brothel? Is this another attempt in your story making like this morning?" Genkina asked. But she looked at Ria's face and knew she was telling the truth. Ria continued to smile at Genkina, who still didn't believe the story. Genkina turned to Lulu. "What do you say Lulu? Do you think Ria is speaking the truth?" Genkina asked as she hugged the white bunny closer.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"People sure are cruel to not at least say 'No thanks'. Would I really have to stoop to being that sort of person to get some attention?" She rolled her eyes. She was terrible at reading the mood of a room, but even her little outburst could have brought about some sort of reaction. "Yup, people sure are cruel. Guess I'll just wait a while. Sure wish I was born with that animal magnetism people talk about."

And so, she shuffled off from the hangar and off towards the arena to see what troublesome people were gathering there.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Sora watched a freshman girl leave. "Geez, must have spooked em Kai." Sora joked. He grinned ear to ear at Kira. "So you about ready for the assembly, but more importantly is that hunk of junk you're holed up in." Sora jokingly punched Kira's arm.
User Image
Riru walked around until she found Kira's and Sora's usual spot. She walked past a group of delicious looking girls and one guy who deserved a second look. Despite the beauties in her presence she had a mission. She glided to where her brother was and Kira was and looked for her baby.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira sighed as he heard Kai's excuse. However, his mood changed when Sora joined the party. "Yo Sora!" he said greeting his friend. Kira watched as the crowd of people dispersed and said "Geez, this isn's a playground. These kids could get hurt with all this heavy machinery around." He kicked a wrench that was lying on the floor to the other end of them room. "Dam stagehands are sloppy. I'll have to scold them later." he said to himself. He then heard Sora's comment said grinned. "You know I am and speaking of junk, your's is in need of a tune up. I could hear its parts creaking from a dam block away" he jested back, returning the punch.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina sits in a corner seat in the arena, not wanting to be noticed as she puts her headphones on and listens to a rock song, drowning out all noises as she waited for the event to start. She looks to the girls that were in the hanger and spots the small one that gave her a warning. She nods as a thank you and refocuses on singing the song softly to herself, her voice as hypnotizingly beautiful as the school was.Catching the attention of most of the guys in her area she ignores their glassey-eyed gazes.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria no longer wanted to dicuss her life. She began to walk to the arena. She shouted back to the girls," Meet me by the side of arena. Don't go in the stands. I have a better place to watch."
Ria walked to the side of the arena. She layed 200 feet from the fence and relaxed in the grass. She watched the sky. This was the spot to watch from.
Not crowded with shouting students and plenty of space to be as crazy as she wanted. She also wouldn't have to see people show off on the ground. Watching the skills of those who flew is what she admired most.
Any moment now, the show wold start. The sun was bright. Ria placed her arm over her eyes and listened. She waited with anticipation.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Kai snapped his head around to face Sora. "The ladies are only leaving, because you came around with your screwed up face. The ladies only want to look upon the gorgeous. Something you won't know about." Kai stepped forward as if Sora was asking for a fight. His rich amber eyes looking straight into Sora's eyes. Then in walked Sora's sister. He rolled his eyes at her as well. He was never interested in his rival's sister. He brushed some hair from in front of his face.

User Image

Lulu listened to the others talk, but she was more interested what was happening in the hangar. The one with blond hair was the one she saw sitting at the tree below the classroom. She nodded at Genkina when she was asked about Ria telling the truth or not. She then heard Ria mention about meeting up somewhere. Lulu hurried to look at the girls with a smile. "I will be there shortly. I have something I need to do first." Lulu took off at the sound of that. She walked back into the hangar. Trying to get someone's attention. She flicked the strands of hair from her exposed shoulders. As she walked her skirt swayed with elegance. As it was some what see through.
lucianavunderwulf

now you’re just somebody that I used to know…

User Image

After working on her destroyer last night she’d fallen asleep in it. Her father had simply sent her vanguard along with her things knowing full well that she was still in it. She was expecting such a transportation so no one made a move to wake her up. The only thing to bring her out of her comfortable slumber was the announcement about the seniors performance. Her silver eyes opened to the darkness inside her vanguard. She smiled slightly, pressing a button to let her out. Using her vanguards hand to lower her to the ground she stepped out, viewing a few guys speaking with one another. One seemed like he was overconfident in his looks. She rolled her eyes, leaning against the leg of her angelic vanguard. She straightened out her short skirt and her top that was slightly cleavage baring but in a tasteful way. She looked hot but it really didn’t matter to her.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Next thing Genkina knew is that she was alone with the bunny. She looked around. No one was around. So she put the bunny down and headed to the arena. She looked up to the stands and saw the girl she had met earlier. She decided to ignore Ria's request to meet up with her. She went to the stands any ways. And sat at the very top. She had enough skipping, for the day. Students kept filing in to the stands. Teachers were patrolling the area, checking to ensure everyone was behaving. She put her chin in the palm of her hand and waited.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Sora stopped laughing. "Ah but my monstrous face pales in comparison to your personality. Sora turned around a looked at his vanguard. He looked at Kira, "Is she ready to kick your a**?"

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina decides to take a small stroll around the campus again, walking past the small girl with the pigtails and noticing the girl they call "Ria" laying on the grass. "Skipping class is frowned upon...she'll be disciplined I'm sure..." She says to herself as she walks back to the hanger, her white fitted V neck and black ripped skinny jeans flaunting her figure. The sound of her shoes softly padding along the granite floor of the hanger should alert the guys to her presence. Amarina gives a small gasp when she discovers she isn't the only female in the hanger. "Probably aren't even interested in the vanguards." She scoffs and walks over to her red and silver ghost vanguard. "Helllo viper..." She coos as she wipes a smudge off the beautiful vanguard.
lucianavunderwulf

now you’re just somebody that I used to know…

User Image

A girl walked passed her to get to a gorgeous silver and red ghost vanguard. She pushed herself off of her own silver and gold angelic destroyer and made her way over to admire the ghost. “Your vanguard is gorgeous. I bet she’s an amazing flyer.” Her words were doused in her german accent but she was still understandable. “I’m Luciana. I’m in the destroyer class.” She smiled slightly. Her father had always said it was polite to introduce yourself if you were going to converse with someone.
User Image
Riru saw the freshman girl swaying around. She couldn't control herself so she walked up behind the girl and grabbed her. "My~my aren't we the delicious one." Riru had a habit of not being able to control herself around cute girls. Riru actually had a fan club of the younger girls she hit on. She leaned close to the girl and whispered, "I want you in my fan club cutie~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff