Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu looked at the other two vanguards. One would say her expression was unimpressed with what she saw, but on the inside. She was seriously fascinated to see all the different kind of vanguards. All made by different people and different countries. She gave a small snort. "Genkina you talk dirt on my vanguard yet yours looks like it came from a junk yard." Lulu was trying to keep that tough exterior again. She didn't want to seem weak. She wanted to be strong like all the other students. Why her parents bought her such a huge vanguard was beyond even her. She would have been happy with a simple one, but she grew to love Hell Crasher. She would never trade it for any other vanguard out there.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"BIG BROTHER ISN'T FROM THE SCRAP YARD! YOU TAKE IT-" Genkina was shouting at Lulu. "RIA LEAVE BIG BROTHER'S ARM ALONE! OR I'LL KILL YOU!" Genkina was getting angry. "YOU TWO AR-" Genkina was interupted by the announcment bell. "Good Morning, Sienen Students! Today is the first day of school! Today we have something special in store for you under classmen! There will be a group demonstration from the seniors from each building. This will be taking place in fifteen minutes! So have your teachers wrap up those attendances and get down to the arena! Have a good day students." The announcement had ended. Genkina looked around and then back at the girls. "Big Brother, time to rest," she said as the machine began to collapse around her. "I guess we should start to head to the arena before the seniors come get their mecha and rat us out," she said with a smile.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Kai heard the announcement and hit himself in the head. "How could I have forgot an important fact like that." Kai stood as he made his way to the hangar where the vanguard were. It seemed like the ghost building was closer to the vanguards. So he was there in an instant. As he entered the building. He heard the voices of girls. A smile approached his lips. He quietly walked up to the girls. Being an upperclassmen he had the right to scold them for skipping classes, but he was happy to tease them. "Hello Ladies. Now don't you think you should be in class? Some strange man can kidnap you and do horrible things while you sleep." He gave another smile as he glanced them all over.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria popped her head out from under a pile of metal. She got buried in the collapse. But she was grinning as always. "Yeah! Let's go before those jerks come," She said as she began to free herself. She was completely oblivious of the male student standing in front of them. She freed herself in jiffy.

Quote:
"Hello Ladies. Now don't you think you should be in class? Some strange man can kidnap you and do horrible things while you sleep."

She smirked at his response. She walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar. "What kind of horrible things?" She said with a grin. "I hope there will be whips and chains," Ria stuck her tongue out just far enough, so that her tongue ring remained in her mouth.
She pushed the student away and returned to the pile she had originally came from, "Ya know what? I don't think you want to make my friends angry. They have some huge vanguards, which I ensure you are powerful." She told him as she dug threw the pile of scrap. "It's just a warning, so don't take it to literally." She pulled her sword out of the pile and walked back over to Lulu and Genkina. "So, are you gonna keep your trap shut?" Ria asked the boy.
This was a side Lulu and Genkina haven't seen of Lulu yet. But the grin on Ria's face ensured them that it was still her.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina was caught up in the young man's appearance. He was flawless in every way. She especially loved the way how is eyes twinkled. When Ria grabbed him by the collar, Genkina was jealous. She wanted him. Her cheeks grew red the more she looked at him. "Uh... umm... Hi. Please ignore my idiot friend. I think she may have been hit on the head one too many times." she told the man. She felt her cheeks grow hot. She covered her cheeks with of her hands. "Please don't tell on us. We were going to head straight to the arena," She said to him. She was so nervous around him. Her knees felt weak and wobbly. Her stomach had butterflies. This was a new feeling for Genkina.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu spun around when she heard a male's voice. She didn't care for anyone and she could tell that he was not a very kind person. Someone she could not trust. Her eyes wide with fear as she listened to Ria. It was like she had a total change in person. But you can tell she was still Ria though.Lulu looked to Genkina. Not sure what to say or even if something should be said. He was clearly an upperclassmen. And they should not be here, but Lulu was in for the thrill.

User Image

Kai gave a smile.Liking the attitude of the white haired girl. She had a lot of spunk and he liked it a lot. He gave the same smile as he laid his violin case down on the floor. "Well my little feisty one. I won't rat on such beauty such as yourselves. But I will keep the chains and whips in mind the next time we meet." He walked to his ghost vanguard. It was just like a jet. Bright red and huge. He was proud of the vanguard he had almost his whole life. It was passed down through his family for generations now.

Kai looked at the girl with pigtails. She was dressed as if she was a bad a**, but she didn't seem right to him. His eyes gleamed as he leaned closer to the little girl. " There is no need to apologize for your friends. She didn't do anything wrong." He stood up straight as he watched them with a smile.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria chuckled over Genkina's attitude towards the boy. She sheathed her blade gently. She walked up to Genkina, picked her up and carried her on her back. "Come on now, Gen. I'd hate for that horrible man to kidnap you and do horrible things to you while you slept," Ria said with a laugh.
Genkina was like a doll to Ria. Easy to carry and not heavy at all. Ria walked with Genkina back to Lulu. "You ready to go?" Ria asked with her big smile.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

While Ria carried her away, she could feel Ria's shoulders which felt cool to the touch. She was happy that Ria came and picked her up. Genkina thought of fainting after he talked to her. She turned her head back around to look at the dashing, young man. She turned her gaze to look in front of Ria. She saw something white bounce by the door. "Could it be?" She thought to herself. "Put me down, you idiot!" She announced to Ria. She struggled from Ria's grasp and bolted to the door at the end of the building. She made a quick right at the door and there it was. She squealed with joy, but she quickly quieted down. She didn't want anyone to hear her. She picked up the white, fluffy bunny and carried it back to the door. There she stood waiting for the other two.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira heard nosies coming from the maintenance wear-house/vanguard hanger. "Odd. Not many people visit my work place for fun." He said as he made his way there. As he arrived he saw a tiny girl right out side the doors and more students inside. He sighed and said "Just some new arrivals showing off to each other." He walked passed the tiny girl and straight for the group that was in the hanger. "May I help you here?" he asked as he checked out the group. He was surprised to see that the senior from the ghost building was here as well. "Well arent you a sight for sore eyes, huh Kai? To what do I owe the pleasure? Or are you using my work place as a pick up spot?" Kira said sarcastically.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina runs to her class, frowning with her headphones around her neck. "I'm going to be late for my first class! Just great!" She says outloud as she quickens the pace of her run. "I HAVE TO MAKE IT ON TIME!" The door to her class burst open with her arrival a secod before the bell rings. "I'm here!" She exclaims as she pants slightly from the mad dash to class. The teacher nods and marks her present as Amarina straightens herself and sits in the back of the class, sitting by the rather large window.
User Image
{Rios} {Far}

Rios was riding on Utopia's shoulder since in was significantly faster then riding in any mere car or walking. Utopia, was the name of his vanguard. He had got a note to come to a school and he planned on attending. He arrived at the front gates and hopped off Utopia. Rios held up a cube and Utopia dissapeared. " new school?" he went to the main office and got his stuff. After looking for the dorms for nearly 5 minutes. went to his dorm and unpacked.He then began walking around.
{OOc:Sorrry had the block in my mind}
User Image

Riru walked around on Striker land to find her brother. "How does a genius forget his lunch so much." She said as she held her head. She didn't bother going into the classroom because she knew Sora wasn't one for such a boring place. She walked until she saw a big tree with sturdy looking branches. She smiled and cocked her fist back and unleashed her fury onto the tree. Leaves fell from the tree but that wasn't the only thing that was about to fall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff