Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu sat there as she looked about the room. Taking in what little people there were at the moment. Two young ladies had caught her attention. Her dark brown eyes gleamed with the rising sun coming through the window she sat near. Making a motioning gesture of a gun to her head she pretended to shoot herself. Sitting in her chair pretending to be dead, her head flat on the desk. She heard a females voice close to her. Lifting her head slowly. Lulu looked at the same two females who were conversing amongst themselves earlier. Her eyes now intense as she looked upon the two girls.

"Lulu Hawkins" Her voice had that strong English accent. Showing that some of her royal blood is shining through. She looked the girls over. The one that introduced herself as Ria had white hair and dressed in clothing Lulu has never seen in her life. The girl seemed to have way to much energy. Glancing at the short girl with black pigtails all she could do was snicker. "How can anyone take her serious. She seems to put on a strong front, but she looks like an elementary student." Lulu thought as she kept an eye on Genkina. " So what brings you two over here? Huh Elementary student and Too full of energy girl."

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria noticed Genkina get angry. Right before Genkina could attack Lulu, Ria wrapped her arms around her and covered her mouth. "Heh heh, I don't think Genkina likes being called an elementary student," Ria said while struggling to hold back the angry ball of rage. "But to return to your question, I was told to annoy someone else, but I think what it meant was that Genkina wanted me to talk to someone else, and not just her. So that is why-!"
Ria whipped her hand away from Genkina and looked mortified. "Gen... You licked me! That's disturbing and gross!" Ria said with a frown.
She wiped her hand on her pants as Genkina crossed her arms. "What was I talking about again?"
Ria thought for a quick second. "Oh right! So that is why we are here. Besides, you kinda look like you need someone to help you smile!"
Ria pushed up on her own cheeks to make a funny grin. Ria could only imagine how funny she looked at the moment and went into another laughing fit.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User ImageClashes of metal could be heard from all around the school as two Vanguards faced off. Sparks flew as kicks, punches, and practice shells were fired at one another. The pilots were both third year students and both top of the line strikers. As a buzzer sounded, both mechs backed off and powered down.

"Ah, man. You've gotten better Sora" came the voice of the pilot of the silver vanguard as he exited the cockpit. The tall, dark skinned, blond male grinned as hoped down from his personal Vanguard the Terminus B303 aka Devilfish. It was one of his personal projects that he himself had built. In fact, he was working on quite a couple projects at the moment. He signaled a couple of stagehands to take his Vanguard back to the workshop were all Vanguards were kept. Kira himself was not only a pilot, but also the best stagehand/mechanic the school had at the moment. "Enough training. It's time for class" Kira said with a sigh. The striker building was so glamorous, shiny, and easy going. Under most circumstances, it was the type of place Kira could sleep easily in. However, the school was way to shiny and nice for Kira's taste. He would rather sleep in the workshop, surrounded by the smell of oil and sound of metal work. Kira decided he would walk around school grounds before going to class and set out to do just that.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu was kind of lost at words. The way the two acted was something from her childhood. When she was younger she had two friends that acted just like these two. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. She didn't know how to act towards them. She hasn't had friends in forever. She was always a loner since her only friends were royals just like she was. She shook her head as she opened her eyes slowly. As she did she looked upon Ria's face. Lulu's eyes got huge as she saw the girl making a silly face. "You look ridiculous and I only speak the truth. So the nicknames stay. " Her accent coming through again.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Kai woke with a hair net on his head. It was his senior year and he was prepared to have all the females drooling over his body. His eyes gleamed as he knew he was late. He loved making a grand entrance. He slipped into his outfit for the day. Of course his chest was exposed like always. When he was content with his look. He walked out of the room and headed to the Ghost class. Grabbing a seat he now waited to hear his screaming fan girls at lunch break. Yes he knew he was full of himself, but he was allowed to be with his beauty. A smirk across his face.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina couldn't help but to smile at Ria's face and outrageously loud laughter. Genkina looked at Lulu and wondered where she was from. The curiousity itched at her, until she finally questioned, "Your accent, what is it? I haven't heard anyone with it before." She looked back at Ria who was still laughing uncontrollably. While waiting for a response from Lulu, Genkina started to get annoyed with Ria's laughter. "THAT'S ENOUGH RIA!" she shouted while pushing Ria back. Unfortunately, she pushed Ria a little too hard and Ria went flailing over the desk behind her. Genkina tried to grab Ria before she fell but she missed. Ria laid on the floor, with a blank stare and then she gave Genkina a smile. Genkina turned back to Lulu, "She had that coming, right?" Genkina said with a half smile, half frown.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu watched as the events unfolded in front of her. She looked to Genkina with a smile. Someone finally asked about her accent. In the three years she was here she was never asked about her accent. " It is English with a hint of Japanese. Since my parents were of two different cultures." She said as she watched Genkina push Ria who had landed on her a**. Lulu laughed out loud at that point. She loved people in pain. It caused her enjoyment a plenty. She nodded to Genkina when Lulu that Ria had that coming. If it wasn't Genkina, Lulu would have done it herself.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Sora walked behind Kira for a little while and then strayed off to a tree overlooking the wall separating the school buildings. It was his favorite spot. Sora didn't want to immediately go into his class because he knew stares, whispers, and anonymous love letters awaited him. So what he was the one of the top Striker pilots in the school, he didn't see the difference between him and any other guy. Sora rested his head on the bark of the tree while laying stretched out on a branch balancing himself. From his seat he could see three girls in a Destroyer class. Ignoring that Sora looked to the sky, the happiness of Sora's life. He lived to fly. Sora kinda missed flying with Kira. Oh well soon it would be group demonstration time where the seniors gather to show the underclassmen the strength of a trained pilot. Sora couldn't wait.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria remained on the floor. She lifted up her head to see Lulu laugh. Ria smiled another big cheesy grin. "See? We made you smile!"
Ria layed her head back down on the ground, she was out of breath from laughing to much and from the mini heart attack she had from falling. She closed her eyes. She was comfortable on the tiled, cold, hard floor, legs scattered across the desk, and arms stretched out. The longer she layed there the more she felt the urge to sleep. She couldn't help herself any longer. She thought to herself "What harm could come from a nap in class? Nothing ba..." She was out like a light.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu watched as Ria fell asleep. She gave another soft smile, but toughened it out. Not wanting anyone to think she was going soft. She looked out the window from the corner of her eye. She saw a male with blonde hair sitting down there. She just pondered why he was there and not in his class. She didn't know any of the students due to the fact that she never tried making friends. So it was like she was a new student.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina looked at Ria. She thought to herself, "Seriously?! You're sleeping in class and it hasn't even started yet." Genkina looked at the clock. Class was about to start within the next five minutes. She let out a sigh and then looked at Lulu. She realized Lulu was looking outside. She followed her gaze and saw a young man just relaxing. "So England, huh? Bet you have an awesome vanguard then," Genkina said. She turned her head back towards Lulu. "I'd like to see it, if you don't mind," Genkina said with a smile. She started to loosen up around Lulu, but it might be only because she agreed that Ria had deserved the grand adventure to the floor.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu snapped her attention back to Genkina. Who was very interested in her now. Lulu stood up. "Of course. And if you are listening Ria. You may come as well. So this is the best time to skip class." Lulu headed to the door. Slipping out like she was never there to begin with. Her dark eyes gleamed with excitement. This was not the first time she had done this. She did it a lot in England. She made her way to the back of the building. Passing the blonde being lazy against the tree. Making her way to the building where the vanguards are kept. Stopping in front of a huge black Vanguard.

"I call her Hell Crasher. Isn't she beautiful?" Lulu was very proud of her vanguard. Not very many people can say they have a vanguard from England's top engineers. She gave a cocky smirk. Hoping this will get Genkina to bow down to her awesomeness.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria lazily slinked behind Genkina and Lulu. She walked as she were the living dead. She saw Lulu's vanguard. It made her shiver with fear. "Lulu? You're vanguard horrify me," Ria said with a yawn.
The mecha was huge, but beautiful. "Top in England. Sounds fancy. and very expensive." Ria continued to stretch and attempt to wake up. "Oh hey. You're right next to my Megami. Hello Megami!" Ria exclaimed while waving to the tiny Vanguard. "Hope you like your neighbor, Megami. His name is Hell Crasher."
Ria hopped into her vanguard and made herself comfy. She loved being with Megami whenever possible. Ria spoke through her speaker, "So Genkina, where's your vanguard?"
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"Not too shabby for a mecha coming from England," Genkina said with a smirk.

She looked over to Ria's vanguard which was puny compared to all the other vanguards. "How can that possibly be a destroyer's vanguard?" She stepped closer to Lulu's vanguard to examine it. "Hell Crasher, what an interesting name," she said to Lulu. "I won't lie, I like the colors, Lulu, but that's about it." She smirked. "Follow me. Come on, Ria." She led the girls about twenty vanguards away from their own. They approached what appeared to be a pile of scrap metal. "Wait here," Genkina said as she began to hop into the junk. She pulled on an exoskeleton of a mecha and made a seat for herself. "Ok Big Brother! Time to wake up!" Genkina shouted. The scraps of metal began to take form of a giant mecha. She waited for the girl's response, but both seem unimpressed.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria gave a blank stare at Genkina's vanguard. "Seems a bit... unsafe," She said while getting closer to the vanguard. "I had a dog once and named him Little Brother, ya know? So... How does your mecha stay together, Gen?" Ria asked.
She attempted to pull a scrap of metal off but it wouldn't budge. She really wanted to pull the metal off, so she drew her sword and wedged it inbetween the sheets and began to struggle for the sheet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff