Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Making it to P.K., he sighed as the window was most of the distraction for him, now would be a good time to fix it up. He said to himself as he looked at Genkina as she examined it. "Oh that's right, she is." he said with a weak chuckle. He took a step closer to his vanguard with a smile as he thinks back to yesterday. "Well I was doing some practicing as well as testing with a few programs I made. And during the practice, I shot at the window while in midair while this crazy b*****d was trying to kill me. Everything worked out well I supposed, thought I got to fix up the window before anybody challenges me." he said with a sigh. "Well, watcha think?" he asked with a weak smile.

User Image
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"Besidees the broken window, I'd say that it is one of the best ghosts I've ever seen," she said with a smile. "But what made you make programs so that it would shoot at you?" Genkina asked as she turned around to face Veith. "Wouldn't you rather have it attack the enemy and not its pilot?"

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

"Well thank you love, I'll have to say the same for yours based on it originality. You don't see a Vanguard assemble itself everyday you know! Speaking of which, your Big Brother had a secret admirer a moment ago. Liked the work that was put on him." he said with a smile as he made a even bigger smile as she asked him about the program he made. "Well Gen, eventually there will be a traitor in out grasp so just in case, I made a program that is a bit of a parasite that could lock on any of the pilot's Id as see it as a target, even me." he said with a laugh. "If I managed to master the program, I probably could be able to make the parasite more serious as make the other vanguards the target's enemy or control another vanguard. You could say that the possibilities are endless, but that would be a long way to go. Oh, I'm rambling; sorry about that." he said with a weak laugh.

User Image
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"That's ok. I'm used to people rambling," Genkina said. "Well I guess you're going to fix your vanguard now. I'm no good at that kind of stuff, so I'm going to go see who won the battle. Oh! And thanks again for getting those cigarettes out of my room," she smiled as she turned around. She then left the hangar to go and view the battle. But to her surprise, both vanguards seemed like they were in pretty bad shape. "Kira and Ria sure did go all out. I wonder who won exactly. And where's Vince?" Genkina questioned.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

"Alright, see you later!" he said as he waved her off. He scratched his head as he slowly turned back to his Vanguard, then back towards the outer part of the hangar. Test first, fun later. he said to himself as he walked out from the hangar and towards the Ghost section of the school. He looked up to what presumed to be the window to the class as he was lazy to walk the stairs to the class, so he decided to climb up the window, open it, climb over the window, and sit in a empty desk with a grin. That was a nice climb. he said to himself.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina gets pulled out of her litte zone as she feels a rush of warm air, the window in front of her being opened. "What the..." Her voice was low as she studies the room, most of the kids were on the outside of the class and the teacher hadn't arrived yet. She clears her throat quietly and leans over her desk, deciding to have a little fun with Vieth as he sat infront of her. Besides, class hadn't started yet. "Romeo, Romeo. My dear Romeo. Why did thou decide to climb through the window to get to class?" She whispers in her friend's ear, giggling as she ruffled his hair. She leaned forward on her arms, smirking.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

]Veith looked around the class only hearing the students talking, but they wasn't in their seats as they were outside of the class. The moment he looked straight ahead at the class, he felt as presence directly behind him. He only grinned as it was only Amarina playing around with him as she whisper into his ear and ruffled his hair. He turned around from his seat and cupped both of her hands as he wanted to enjoy this, "Oh juliet my love, I couldn't stand being away from as I couldn't hold my intense passion to take control of my actions. I wanted to be dramatic as I avoided your parents and guards to say this to you." he said as he leaned in closer and went to her ear. "I want to express my love to you right here and now and make god's creation into your womb." he whispered with a chuckle as he completely sat back in his seat. "Too much?" he said with a smile.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina blushes slightly as her friend takes her hands and responds. She barely hears his question over her heartbeat and she chuckles. "The last part yes. But otherwise, very good." Her lips curl up into a smile and she laughs. "But turn up the emotion just a bit. Shakespeare was quite the dramatic person. Yet his works have so much emotion. A bit much but it made it all the more fun to recite." She sighs softly as she blinks her eyes and slowly comes to realize her hands are still being held by Veith. The blush returns.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith made a thumbs up motion with his hand as he heard approval of most of his words. "Bah, I rather save all the emotion for the exam........which is- bah I'm over thinking it." he said as he mumbled at the last part of his words. He slightly look down as he now starting to realize that his hands are still cupping Amarina's hands. ".....You know you have quite the soft hands." he said with a soft smile as he slowly releases her hands and moved one hand towards her hair as he slowly glides his hand to the front then to the back of her hair. He then retreated his hand back to him as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand as he elbow was resting at the top part of the chair.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
A full blush engulfed her face as she feels his hand on her hair. "Uh...t-thanks..." Her voice shakes as she looks at her friend with soft eyes. "You know you're quite the gentle person..." She play with the necktie around his neck, smiling softly. Two more minutes before class starts, yet she wished for time to just stop completely. Just to enjoy this feeling she threw away for so long. Pure happiness.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

]Veith grins as he sees Amarina whole face is red, "No problem." he said happily. Veith tiled his head as he was a bit taken back from the compliment. "Well, I'm like a rock. Rough in bed, but gentle in compliments......wait, I....bah, I kinda forgot where i'm going with-." he says as he slowly starting to realize that Amarina was playing with his tie. "We're being touchy right now. Hey, let's strip and cuddle!" he said as he made grabbing motions with his hands.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
The girl has no choice but to laugh and smile at his last suggestion. "Har har har." Amarina shakes her head and looks at the clock. "Three...two...one..." At the end of one the bell rings, the class automatically filling up with students as the girl immediately lets go of Veith's tie and sits back in her chair, fixing her glasses and becoming emotionless once more. The blush fading quickly as she went over the notes in her head, keeing her mind busy as she stared out the window.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

]Veith laugh as her short comment, then perked up as he heard her count down as he now wanted to see the time. The moment he turned around, the bell rung and everybody including the teacher came along and took their seats but the teacher remained standing. He glanced back at Amarina and sees her emotionless and the blush was gone in a matter of seconds. Well damn, there go my piece of art. he said to himself as he made a brief grin as he resumed looking ahead. Wonder what the test will be about? he thought as he placed as finger on his chin.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
The teacher announces the test would be about programs in the vanguard. Amarina gives a chesire smile. Piece of cake, Ami. You got this. The girl thinks to herself as she saw Veith glance back at her for a breif moment. The subtle action makes her smile as she hums a tune to keep her mind at ease. The teacher hands out the five paged exam as the students began. Amarina opens the packet and begins working at a fast pace. Ha...too easy... Amarina thinks to herself.

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

As Veith heard the topic of the test, he just continued to blink hysterically as the test was giving to him. Are.........you serious?! he thought as he sighed as he looked over the five pages. He reached through his pocket and took out a pencil as he tapped the paper. 3....2...1 he said as he counted down in his head before he started drilling answers left and right quickly going to page after page..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff