Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith counted the pack that was given to him, "Whoa, what this. One pack a week? Month? Day? Seriously, when does he often come here?" he asked placed a pack in each pocket that he had on him. "Aww, don't worry. Slowly but surely i'll eventually quit, just need to find something that will completely change my direction in life." he said with a chuckle. Next thing he knew that he was being pushed out of the room and into the hallway now hearing the door being shut and locked. "Yes, to Big Brother!" he said as he followed her to the out the dorm and into the hangar.

OOC: (Niiiiiiiiiight)

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Michael Kaisō

~"You shall pay for your sins"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael was being dragged around this time. He was curious about what Nakita had to see to. He kept his mouth shut until they were on the monorail. A smile came across his face as they sat in the same spot where they had met. Wrapping his arm around her, he pulled her closer to him. "So tell me Love, what is it that you have to do exactly?" Michael asked with a soft smile.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina giggles at how soft the kitten's fur was. "You're a very unusual kitty for having two tails...but I guess that means you're meant for me huh?" She smiles and decides to text Veith about her find.
V! I found a living snowball!
Meet me at the hanger so I can show you!
I'm on my way over there now!
-Ami biggrin

She slips her phone into her jacket pocket and looks around before slipping the kitten into her bag. "Ok, Snowball. Let's head over to the hanger." The girl whispers as the snowy white kitten's head pops out the opening of the girl's messenger bag with a small 'meow'.
User Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Sora took a deep breath and went into full synchronization with Kozu. Kozu unlocked his full speed and sliced the missiles in half and trying to avoid the explosions. A few of them caught him and damaged his shields little by little. He rode on the protective shield that kept the crowd safe avoiding the rest of the missiles. Kozu pulled out a pistol that was in his last pocket and shot down some of the missiles. Finally jumping into the sky Kozu threw his knife and made it wrap around his opponents leg . The he thrust his lance at the enemy Vanguard with all of his power. And with one final order the auto guns fired simultaneously. Kozu and Sora's eyes were focused on one target and eliminating it without any more wasted time.

Grey_Kitsune generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Vince Summerset

1- EX for the win!
2- Counter for a tie!
3- Way to fail Vin!

Vince cursed as his missiles went off without his command, the system freezing up on him. The lasers seemed to malfunction defaulting to just scanning. Whatever he did to attempt to fix it left him open to a direct attack, the Kozu overpowering the weaker Vanguard. Slamming his fist against the console, activated the eject sequence, but even that locked up on him. Just what the hell happened to his system, he didn't know. The spark in him seemed to glow bright, his eyes flashing for a moment as he let out a roar, Zweihander throwing its shield at the auto guns and grabbed the incoming lance, guiding it to miss the cockpit. It pierced through the armor easily, Vince moving his head to avoid being impaled.

"Raah! What the ******** is this s**t!?" He yelled, the right screen flashing, a chuckle coming over the com-link.

"Poor Vin. It seems you've lost. I was counting on you to have improved by now." Leon's voice was amused in tone, "You put on a good show, but you must check your system. It's bugged with sooo many errors, I'm surprised you were able to move. I'm sooo sorry you had to go through this, but it's just fate. You don't deserve to be elite. You're nothing but a peasant. Ha ha ha, goodbye, Vin. Till next time."

A large heart wrapped in black roses appeared on screen, Vince growling lowly, gripping the controls, the Vanguard powering down and leaving him in the dark, his eyes dimming as well. "Dammit... I lost."
User Image

<Nikita: What, no one's going to say it? WE'RE ON PAGE 69! WHY ARE THERE NO SEX SCENES!?>

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith stopped as he was now in the middle of the hangar skimming though the Vanguards wondering which destroyer is Big Brother as he awaited for Genkina to moved towards it. Looking, he stopped as he felt a vibration in his back pocket and pulled it out showing a phone. "So that's were you were!" he said as he opened his phone seeing that he had a few messages. Most of them was from his parents which he will check later, but the most recent one he found was from Amarina. He opened it and read through it before he replied back:

To Amarina
Oh, what coincidence
I'm here already with a friend
see you and your snowball there! ^_^b
~Veith

He closed his phone as cupped his hands over his mouth, "Big Brotherrrrrrrr, where are youuuu!" he said as he dropped his hands showing a grin.

<Veith: Sorry love, the only thing we could get right now is foreplay. (>~> ) Somebody must be naughty for the day.....And I'm trying.>
User ImageUser Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina left Veith's side so she could stand amongst the sheets of metal on the ground. She remembers when Lulu and Ria made fun of Big Brother and called him part of a junk yard. Stepping into the exoskeleton of a vanguard frame, she smiled. "Alright Big Brother! Someone wants to meet you!" Genkina cheered. As she said that the scraps of metal began to lift up from the ground and spin around the frame of the vanguard. Once all peices were place, Big Brother stood up straight. "So what do you think, Veith?" Genkina asked over the intercom.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

"What you should have been or what you should be doesnt matter. It's in YOUR past. Dont linger on it or you will be stuck in life" Kira said, replying to her question. After a while, he noticed that the sound of metal clashing stopped. Kira stopped walking and said "It seems like its our turn. I hope your ready"

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
"Huh, guess that means we don't have to wait." The girl gives a small smile as she reads the reply. "You ok in there, Snowball?" Her voice was soft as the kitten gives an approving "meow". Its blue eyes reassuring its owner of its status. Amarina smiles and nods, rubbing the furry kitten's head softly as she continues walking until she gets to the hanger. "Veith!? I'm heeeeeeeeeeeere!" Her voice rings out through the seemingly empty hanger as she proceedes to enter, looking around. "Hmm..P.K.'s still in the same place so he isn't doing something potentially life threatening." A small chuckle slipped out from her pursed lips as she continued walking around the hanger in search of her friend.
User Image

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria let out a laugh. "Stuck in the past?! Pssh! I wish!" she exclaimed.
Ria heard a silence from the arena and looked back. "I wonder who won the fight," she thougt to herself.
Putting her chin back on Kira's shoulder, she grinned. "I'm always ready. And since I'm already on your back, you might as well carry me back. I don't have the energy to walk, too hungry," Ria giggled.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira sighed and said "Whatever." He turned around and made his way back to the arena with Ria on his back. He didnt know why he was putting up with her. He would have thrown most people off of him. As Kira neared the arena he set Ria down and walked over to the Crimson Flame. He rested a hand on it and said "Your first battle. You wont let me down, im sure." Kira jumped up to the cockpit and entered. He removed the lock on the vanguard and it powered up again. "Ready all weapons" Kira commanded. "All weapons are online." the A.I responded. Kira sighed and rested and arm over his eyes. "What seems to be the matter master?" the A.I questioned. Kira was surprised, he wasnt expecting to be asked a question, or even the A.I talking with out being commanded. "Nothing. War is tiring. You will learn that one day partner" Kira answered. He sat up, grabbed the controls, and said "Now lets show 'em what we are made off. Crimson Flam get ready for battle!" The vanguard's wings spread and filled with beam light, filling the gaps between the metal. "Play sound track number 51." Kira commanded as they waited. "Good choice master" the A.I responded as it played the music.

User Image

AmaliaLeonhart generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Ria could watch Kira get in his Vanguard, Megima picked her up and threw inside the cockpit. "Hey! What the hell has gotten into you Megima?!" she said in shock.
Taking the controls, she had Megima draw her first blade. Giving the blade a few good swings before taking a fighting stance. Megima did an autoscan on the opposing vanguard. "Right... Like I know what to do with that information," Ria sighed.
The signal to battle took its time. "Ready? Set. Fight!" the intercom in arena announced.
Megima ran straight to the Crimson Flame before activating her speed. Disappearing for a brief second and then appearing right in front of him. Driving the sword striaght for his shoulder.

1.) Minor Attack
2.) Strong Attack
3.) Miss

Aged Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Veith Vennith

Veith wanted to see her vanguard. he didn't really expected a exoskeleton of it. Looking at tall the scraps around the vanguard, he looked back up hearing Genkina in a cheerful voice. He sighed as he tore the wrapper of the pack of cigarettes and put one in his mouth. But as he did that, he eyes couldn't believe what he had seen. The scraps of metal seemed to have been in telekinesis as it seemed to have moved on its own and circled around the exoskeleton of the Vanguard, smothering the Vanguard as well as Genkina. He stood there frozen and astonished at this scene. Now as Big Brother was fully in place, he heard Genkina voice through the intercom asking what he'd think as his only answer as a lifeless clap with his mouth slightly open. "Wow, talk about indestructible...." he said slowly making a smile. He perked up as he heard a voice that sounded familiar, "Oi! over here at the destroyers!" he said as he cupped his hands over his mouth.

Thepoetsrequiem generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira grinned as the reckless vanguard rushed in. "This may hurt a bit, but please stay with me. I'll patch you up good later on" Kira said as he braced for impact. "Anything for you master" the A.I responded. Kira's eye's followed the girl's vanguard, even as it vanished. The Crimson Flash stepped forward, driving Megima's sword into it's shoulder. "Caught you" Kira said. He had position his vanguard so that Megima's blade would get stuck. The Crimson Flash's hands moved quickly. The hand that was attached to the shoulder that was pierced moved to Megima's side since Kira couldnt move that shoulder up due to the sword. The other hand moved to Megima's arm that was holding the sword. "Lets go" Kira said as he activated his vanguard's main weapon.

Side note: The Crimson Flash's main weapon: The Crimson Flash's hands emit either electricity or searing heat hot enough to eat through metal.

1) Electricity
2) Heat
3) push away

User Image

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina smiles widely at her friend's voice and she darts over to him. "V!" She squeals happily and tackles him, causing the both of them to fall on the floor as she hugs Veith tightly. "Woah...." She sees the destroyer before them and her mouth goes ajar. "Who's masterpiece is this...." Her voice was but a meer whisper as Snowball sticks it's head out of the bag to look at it's owner's friend. "Meow." It says softly as it leaps out the bag and rubs it's furry head against Veith's hand, purring softly at his friendly personality.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces