User Image

Destroyers:

User Image

Ghost:

User Image

Wealthy Trader

Rules

1. Absolutely no god modding of any sort
2. Violence and romance are encouraged, but do not kill another character unless it belongs to you and cybering will not be tolerated. Anything past the taken off of clothes gets taken to the pms.
3. Pm your profiles to me or bloodyREDking under the nameSienen sky
4. Do not post unless you are accepted.
5. Do not post until it is written that the rp is open.
6. They to make sure no one I's being ignored
7. Rules are accepted to change
8. Follow Gaia tos

Wealthy Trader

Character skelly

Character page

[align=right][size=24][color=yourcolor1] User Name [/color][/size][/align]

[size=18][b]All about me:[/b][/size]

[size=10][color=yourcolor2][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=yourcolor1][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=youcolor2][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=yourcolor1][b]Grade:[/b][/color]
[color=yourcolor2][b]fighter class:[/b][/color]
[color=yourcolor1][b]Dorm number:[/b][/color]
[color=yourcolor1][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] [/size]
[align=center]

[size=18][b]What 're you lookin at?[/b][/size]

[size=10][color=yourcolor1][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

[color=yourcolor2][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

[color=yourcolor1][b]Fears:[/b][/color]
1:
2:

[color=yourcolor2][b]Personality:[/b][/color]

[/size]

[size=18][b]The past is the past[/b][/size]

[size=10][color=yourcolor1][b]Bio:[/b][/color]

Pilot ID:[img]anime pic[/img]
Private Vanguard: [img][/img]

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dorms:

Striker Dorm:
Dorm 1: Sora Evans
Dorm 2: Kira Kurokami
Dorm 3: Rios Far
Dorm 4: Nanako Yuchihiro
Dorm 5: Vince Summerset
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:

Destroyer Dorm:
Dorm 1: Ria Kiasō
Dorm 2:Genkina Kyūketsuki
Dorm 3: Lulu Hawkins
Dorm 4: Kuai Nakomuira
Dorm 5:Luciana Elisabeta Vunderwulf
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:

Ghost Dorm:
Dorm 1: Kai Qaurterman
Dorm 2: Riru Evans
Dorm 3: Amariana Kyotosin
Dorm 4: Nakita "Nikki" Westerfeld
Dorm 5:
Dorm 6:

Wealthy Trader

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A crisp Monday morning, the sun had already risen. The smell of dew fills the air. Ria takes a deep breath in, and exhales slowly. "Alright Ria! You can do this! It's just another school, full of new people. Someone is going to love being around you. But..." Ria examines her surroundings, contemplating with herself that she is forgetting something, slightly important. It took her awhile until she realized, "Oh crap! I forgot how to get to the Destroyer Building!"
Ria begins too dash to a random crowd of students in hopes that someone would help give her directions to the right building. But before she can even take twenty steps, she falls flat on her face. "Ow... I think death would be a little less painful than that."
She helps herself up off the ground and decides to walk. She stares at the ground, blushing from humiliation, and listens to the quiet chuckles of her fellow classmates. She sighs and recalls the happy memories with her mother. She stops for a moment and looks up straight into the sky. She quietly murmurs to the heavens, "Don't worry mom. I know this isn't home, but I know you're still with me."
She felt something slowly fall from the bridge of her nose. She rubbed it, only assuming it was sweat, but when she glanced at her fingertips, she noticed it was blood. She went into a state of anger and began to scream at the ground. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ALLS I DID WAS TRIP AND NOW I'M GOING TO DIE! YOU STUPID ROAD! I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL!"
Ria drew her blade and right before she was sbout to swing, she noticed the other students staring at her. It angered her even more. Instead of expressing her anger, she sheathed her sword. She walked up to a trio of girls and requested directions to the Destroyer Building. Hesitantly, they all answered. Ria felt embarrased for herself and told the trio,"Sorry If I frightened you. I..." She saw that the girls were still scared of her. So she wrapped up her chat. "Thank you for the directions. Bye."
As Ria walked away and towards her building, she heard the other students whisper. Ria hid half of her face with her sleeve, in order to absorb the blood from the scratch and to hide her shame.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Sitting in class, waiting for it to begin. She glances out the window to see a girl covering a face. She stares back to the front of the class, when a few classmates enter the room. "Hey kid, I think you're in the wrong classroom," one of the male classmates said. Her eyes quickly stared him down. She was aggrevated about being called a kid, but she kept her cool. She thought for a brief second and replied, "Oh really? I would assume that you are in the wrong classroom for your idiotic remark about 'me' being in the wrong class. I am Genkina Kyūketsuki. Ky-ūk-et-su-ki. That means I'm the daughter of the Kyūketsuki family, which is one of the wealthiest families around. If you would pay attention to what is happening around you then maybe you would have known about my advancements." Genkina had her fellow classmate pinned with her words. He apologized and returned to his friends. She heard them talk about a girl who threatened to kill the road in front of the ghost building. 'Idiot' Genkina thought to herself, 'who just threatens dirt.' She continued to stare at the front of the class. Another student walks in. It's the girl that's holding her face. Genkina hears the other students begin to giggle. 'Is this the idiot who threatened the road?' she continued to think to herself. She closed her eyes and went into a deep thought.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ria entered the class, she heard a small group of students giggle. She assumes it towards her and her behavior not too long ago. She sees a young girl sitting on the far side of the class by the front window. She notices the girl glance at her and then look away. Ria walks up to the girl and lowers her hand from her face. "Heyo!" Ria said with a big smile. "I'm Kaisō. Well actually my name is Ria and my last name is Kaisō. So I guess it all adds up to me being Ria Kaisō. And who might you be?"
Ria's smile vanished. She felt as if the air pressure changed. She then noticed that the girl looked angry while glaring at her. Before the girl could open her mouth, Ria opened her own mouth, "I'm sorry if I angered you... Forgive me?"
Ria remained standing by the girl's desk in hopes of forgiveness.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu woke up from her slumber with a sudden yawn. Rubbing her dark browns eyes she throws her blankets on the floor. The same recurring dream running through her head. The one where she kills her parents for disowning her since she wasn't the flower they wanted. She rolled her eyes as she walked to her wardrobe to get dressed. Grabbing a purple blouse with a skirt that was a little see through. She took a quick look in the mirror as she walked out of her dorm room. Making her way to her first class. She noticed there were people already in the class. Talking up a storm. She gave a frustrated look as she walked to a corner to find an empty seat. She sat down in silence. Not really acknowledging anyone in the room. If they were curious about her, then they have mouths and they know how to ask her if they wanted to know anything. She may or may not give them answers, but she was always willing to hear someone out.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina looked back to the front of the class. "Why would I be mad at you?" Genkina asked. She looked at Ria again. Ria had a big grin on her face. "I'm Genkina Kyūketsuki. Now that I have answered your question, you must answer mine. What happened to your face?" Genkina stared down Ria, waiting for an answer.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria stood there thinking for a few minutes. She grinned again. "Ya see," She paused for a moment,"I was attacked!"
She jumped up and made some strange explosion noise, while motioning her hands. "There I was, surrounded by three, no! Seven! Yeah, seven students from the other buildings! I think three of them were strikers and the other four were ghost! ya see, they weren't to happy that I was aa destroyer and they said I shouldn't be where ever I was. So I threatened them. One of them got a cheap shot at me and..."
Ria saw Genkina stare at her as if she already knew the truth. Ria sighed, rolled her eyes and reponded, "In all actuality, I tripped and got beat up by the road. But it would have been a good story if you would've at least played along in believing me."
Ria grinned as if she were the chesire cat. Genkina continued to stare at Ria. It started to make Ria nervous and then she thought of something new to say. "Oh what happened to my face?! I understand now! Ya see, I hit every branch on the way down my family tree, and it just so happens that the last branch just whacked me in the face today."
Ria bursted out laughing at her own joke, not even paying attention to see if Genkina was laughing with her.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina released a small smile. She waited for Ria to stop laughing, which seemed to be endless at this point. When Ria began to calm down, Genkina said, "You're a special kind of idiot, aren't you?" Ria gave a blank stare in return. Genkina looked back to the front of the class. "I usually don't like idiots, but for some reason, I don't find you totally annoying," Genkina said. She glanced back at Ria who appeared to be lost with words. Genkina started to grow slightly annoyed without a response from Ria. Genkina began to get more and more aggitated. Finally she snapped, "If you're just going to stand there, go bother someone else in the classroom!" Ria still just stood there. Genkina thought to herself, 'This girl may be an idiot, but I don't completely hate her... yet."

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria remained thoughtless for a moment. She didn't even care to realize that Genkina called her an idiot. Then she smiled. "Aww! You like me! Does this mean were friends?! Oh wait, you told me to annoy someone else. Well since we are friends now, let's go!"
Ria grabbed Genkina by the wrist and pulled her from her seat. She dragged Genkina to the back corner of the class, where there was a girl, which Ria thought was beautiful. "Hiya! I'm Ria and this here is Genkino!" Ria said with a smile while raising both Genkina's and her own arm.
Genkina slipped from Ria's grasp but remained standing by her side. Ria continued to talk to the girl, "Who might you be?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff