Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
OOC
Profile Thread

Here at Sickeningly Sweet Academy For The Extraordinarily Gifted, we offer a variety of classed at almost any grade level, from 9th to 12th. We offer classes ranging from 9th grade all the way to college courses. We ask they you try to attend class as much as you can.
The Dormitories are co-ed however staff will have a separate area.

Students are allowed off campus.

On campus we have a kitchen, dining hall, indoor swimming pool, various laboratories and art studios, a green house and vegetable garden, a indoor turf sports and track field as well as an out door sports field, a gymnasium and anything else your imagination can come up with.

Students, your only responsibility is to pass your classes, and create drama.

Teachers and staff bear the responsibility of keeping untrained and vulnerable students safe from villains.

Villains... Raise hell.

Fighting and drama are highly encouraged.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Rules:
Label all profiles as "Lovely Application"
1. Follow Gaia's ToS. Duh.
2.I am god in this rp. Not you. No godmodding. That includes auto hits, and killing other peoples characters. And on that note, don't make your character move at the speed of light. Don't be macho. If you're going to get in a fight, be prepared to take a hit. No one likes that guy with a superiority complex.
3. Be at least semi-literate. That means no txt tlk and you must include at least 4 sentences per post. You can't have writers block all the time. Also, no ** for actions and please write in third person.
4. Take all out of character talk to the OOC thread or put them at the end of your posts where you're quoting whomever you're talking to.
5. QUOTE THE PERSON YOU'RE TALKING TO.
6. Please include the name of your character, a picture of your character, and a little color in every post.
7. Please include something tasty at the end of your profile so I know you read the rules. Intemperate that however you wish. Also, highlight underneath "Rules" to find out what all profile pm's must be labeled as.
8. Please don't post until I've accepted your profile.
9. Do not post in the profile thread. I am the only one allowed to post there.
10. Feel free to tweak the profile skeletons to make it more interesting all you like as long as you have all the required information.
11. Please don't curse every other word.
12. As much a it disappointing me, I have to ask that all sex must be time skipped.
13. Try to post as often as you can. If you don't post within 3 days of your profile being accepted, you and all further posts will be deleted.
14. If there is anything you need to change about your profile, please send me a complete profile, edits and all, and label it "Profile Edit."
15. If someone is harassing you, or you plan on leaving the rp, notify me and everyone you were rping with. Don't abandon your friends.
16. The dorms are co-ed.
17. You can only have as many profiles as you can handle. Remember if a character remains inactive, it will be deleted.
18. Please don't ignore people, either in the roleplay or in the OOC. Try to include everyone.
19. Have fun!

*I reserve the right to add any rules I see fit later on.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Student Profile

[imgright]•Character img here•[/imgright]
[color=1][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname{s}[/b]:
[b]I have Blown out This many Candles[/b]:
[b]Race[/b]: (Angel, demon, neko, and so on)
[b]Abilities[/b]:
[b]Sexuality[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Motto[/b]:
[b]Dorm[/b]: (Must stay on campus)
[b]Classes[/b]: (There's no standard curriculum so put down whatever classes you like. At least 6.)

Teacher Profile

[imgright]malformed url[/imgright]
[color=darkred][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname{s}[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:
[b]Sexuality[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Motto[/b]:
[b]Dorm[/b]: (Off campus options available)
[b]Teaches[/b]: (Please have at least two of whatever you'd like to choose)

Security/ Other

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname{s}[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:
[b]Sexuality[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Motto[/b]:
[b]Dorm[/b]: (Off campus options available)
[b]Occupation:[/b]: (Security, groundskeeper, chef, janitor, etc. )

Villian

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname{s}[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]:
[b]Sexuality[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Motto[/b]:
[b]Dorm[/b]: (Must live off campus)
[b]Occupation:[/b]: (Security, groundskeeper, chef, janitor, unemployed, etc. )

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dormitories

First floor
1-A: Rowan Kildare, Alastair
2-A: Hibiki
3-A: Miku Tachibana
4-A: Daniel Pollard
5-A: Kai O. Knives, Artifex Penicullus
6-A:
7-A: Guinevere Gladiolus
8-A:
9-A:
10-A: Colette

Second Floor
1-B: Malachi Hafsplitter, Elvira Hazelwood
2-B:
3-B: Kenji, Shin Vale Le`Cross
4-B:
5-B: Auriela Lycoris Radiata
6-B: Hikari Inoue, Akira Ikari.
7-B: Daisy Summer, Mycl Bronsord
8-B:
9-B:
10-B:

Third Floor
1-C: Kiarra
2-C:
3-C:
4-C:
5-C:
6-C:
7-C: Nimaijita Hakari
8-C: Lilith Joy
9-C: Keiko Akuma
10-C: Richard Gansey Dunn III, Reina Akuma

Teachers Dorms.
1-D: Sierra Schoonhoven
2-D: Solanna Maria Król
3-D:
4-D: Takeshi Angus McLeod
5-D: Domino Belial Jackson
6-D:
7-D:
8-D:
9-D:
10-D:
Groundskeeper's Shack: Jack Gunther Samuels

Off campus
1: Lunara Solstice
2: Melody Mcflock
3: Takeshi Genkai
4: Nerida Amphitrite
5: Izzani Violet
10. Amalcia Mue'lavar

*More rooms will be added as needed.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200
(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
×°x. `·.¸.·´ ×°×

ⓇⓞⓌⓐⓝ Ⓚⓘⓛⓓⓐⓡⓔ

█████████████████████████████████████
User Image
What do you see when you're looking into glass eyes?
Didn't you know that they're looking back at you?

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Rowan wandered down the halls, wondering where it was her feet were taking her. Surely they weren't taking her to her dorm room being that she was surrounded by classrooms. She looked down at her feet as they lead her forward with slow jerky movements. "Where are we going?" she asked them. After all, there were periods of time where she was not in full control of some of her limbs. Being alive and moving around was still relatively new for her and her wooden limbs made things difficult at times. "Aren't we going the wrong way? We need to be looking for the stairs. Aren't the dorms on the upper floors? Or were they in a different building...? Damn. I can't remember. What about you?" Her feet stopped moving as she finished her questions and she took that to mean that she was now allowed to alter their course. She turned around on her heels and started looking for an office or at the very least, an exit to find the front of the school and hopefully start her quest over.

As she walked, her arm grasped a handle attached to a wooden palate laden with boxes, suitcases, and other assorted luggage, weighing far more than one ordinary human ought to be able to drag along with a single hand. But of course, she wasn't human. She was a doll, made of wood, glass, and plastic, making her stronger than mot human however deathly afraid of termites.

Location║ Lost ║Company║ No one ║Mood║ Depressed ║

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the river flows and I call it home....

- ✿ - ❀ - ✿ - ❀ -Daisy Summer- ✿ - ❀ - ✿ - ❀ -

User Image
A pleasant sweet melody hummed out between lips joyfully curved at the corners while Daisy strolled along the hallway in the school building, books clenched in her arms and a bag strapped to her back. She was in the midst of searching for the locations of her classes, the map of the campus snuggled between her books and body had been quite handy in her task. The wheat-blonde young woman was so excited for classes to start, to start a whole new experience for herself. Her bubbly nature hide well the nervous timidness she felt about all this as well, learning so many things about her parents and herself, and the coming lessons that would help expand her knowledge of her once unexplained abilities. All her life, she thought she was human, just another normal girl, with little to none on who her father was. Although she was happy then, she had also a nagging feeling inside her, like something was missing. She understand now what it was: it was lack of knowledge on who she truly was. Just what would she discover about herself while going to this academy. Would she be able to fulfill the expectations placed on her?

And that's when she noticed a pink-haired girl dragging a wooden palate with what looked like a heavy load, and yet she didn't seem to be having trouble with it. She did, however, look troubled in a different sense. Daisy walked over to her and beamed gleefully to her. "Hello. My name is Daisy Summer. How are you doing?" The girl appeared to be lost, she might very well be, although she didn't want to assume the girl couldn't find her way around the campus. God forbid, she unintentionally insults someone on her first day here, especially one with such an endearing loving aura.

And there's no more lies, in the darkness there's light
And nobody cries, there's only butterflies.

Location║ Hallway ║Company║ Rowan Kildare ║Mood║ Happy ║

Premeditated Addiction

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Flatterer 200
(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´
×°x. `·.¸.·´ ×°×

ⓇⓞⓌⓐⓝ Ⓚⓘⓛⓓⓐⓡⓔ

█████████████████████████████████████
User Image
What do you see when you're looking into glass eyes?
Didn't you know that they're looking back at you?

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Rowans whole body went stiff and a small squeak escaped her throat before the handle connected to her luggage fell out of her hand. Her body fell forward, hitting the marble floor with a wooden thud that echoed off the walls. Any intelligence held in her glass eyes was snuffed and out and though only for a moment, Rowan died. But then her body have a subtle jerk and her mouth widened in a way that would have seemed like a gasp o f air had she any lungs. Immediately Rowan sat up and looked around then up at the stranger. "I'm sorry. I guess you startled me." she tried laughing but was too awkward to hide the mortification she was feeling. "I'm really sorry about that but things like this happen to me all the time." she said, standing up with slow jerky movements much like a puppet on strings. Still smiling uncomfortably, Rowan picked up her own map of the school that got crumpled under her body and smoothed it back out. "Um, but now that I'm all better, could you help me find the dorm rooms. I've been wandering around here for.... Well I don't really know how long but it feels like a long time."She did her best to dismiss what had just happened. It was too common for her to really worry about but it was no less embarrassing than the very first time it happened to her.

Location║ Lost ║Company║ Daisy ║Mood║ Depressed ║

Dragona_Soluna

Omnipresent Genius

9,275 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

╠═════════════╣•●Alastair●•
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

╠══════════════════════════╣

"I promise...I'll come back as soon as I can, Alastair." The young, blue-eyed demon closed his eyes in frustration as he tried to push the memory of his friend away. Alcaeus didn't have a choice. He had to leave. Alastair took a deep breath in and frowned as he continued to walk towards his dorm room. He wasn't moving particularly fast. It wasn't that his luggage was too heavy, but moreso that he just didn't see any point to this. He didn't want to be here. 'But where else can I go? I can't go back...' So he trudged onward, not really wanting to go forward or back. He was stuck in the middle, it seemed.

Despite the pain that he felt, the betrayal, he couldn't deny that he missed Cae. It hadn't been many times that the young demon felt this upset when he was still living with the daimon. But when he had, the elder seemed to always know just what to say. He was very wise. You wouldn't think it, given the trickster's rather...playful personality. The old man had been quite the prankster. Just the thought caused the frown to disappear from Alastair's lips. Maybe the daimon would come back after all. Somehow...he doubted it, though.

Blue eyes stared at the door to his right. It was labeled 1A. He sighed and looked at the floor. This was it. He'd been informed he had a roommate. He wasn't sure how that would pan out. He just hoped she was easy to get along with. Otherwise he couldn't promise their room would stay in very good shape. At the thought, his mind brought up a distant memory.

"Alastair...do you know how much that vase cost?" The older demon was staring at the shards of 10,000 year old pottery on the floor, his hands on his hips and a very angry expression on his face. Alastair hadn't meant to break it. He had just gotten so angry...

"I'm sorry, Cae...I'll repair it." But even he knew that it wouldn't be the same. "I just...that guy at the door was laughing at you. And it made me mad." He noticed the daimon raise his eyebrows. This was the first time Alastair had gotten that angry. It was apparent Alcaeus was starting to soften. He understood now.

Shaking his head, Alastair grabbed his key out of his pocket and put it in the door, opening it. The room looked to be sizeable enough for a dorm room. He set his things by the door and immediately walked to one of the beds, not bothering to close the door behind him. He wasn't too worried about it, after all. He lied down on the mattress and covered his eyes with his arm. It looked as though whoever his roommate was hadn't been here yet. He was grateful to have this time to himself so he could calm down and think before he was forced to introduce himself. "I hate this place."

╠══════════════════════════╣

Premeditated Addiction

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300
There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the river flows and I call it home....

- ✿ - ❀ - ✿ - ❀ -Daisy Summer- ✿ - ❀ - ✿ - ❀ -

User Image
Daisy jumped back, chirping a yelp at the girl's reaction to her sudden introduction. Then seeing her fall stiffly to the ground and in the next moment seeing her aura disappear, that scared the s**t out of her. She started to go into a panic attack as horror fell over her; she had killed someone! She didn't mean to, but she did! Oh, how would she live with herself if she had? Fortunately, the sakura-pink haired girl regained life, moving herself back up in jerky motions, which did not stop Daisy from being so concerned over her condition. Although, she was thankful she still lived and despite what the girl said about it happening all the time, she was distressed all the same. "I am so sorry for startling you like that. I will be sure to be more careful from now on." Daisy started apologetically before proceeding to assist the girl in finding the dorms. "Sure! I would be more thank happy to help. The least I could do for startling you as I did. Now let us see here... Ah! Yes, we are in East Hall, which means the dorms are right over here. So, to get there, we just need to go out this way and go down this path." Daisy explained while looking over the map and pinpointing where they were and where the dorms were. When living in the countryside, it was handy to have a layout of the land and she learned quite well from her mother just how to read a map. She was so happy to be able to utilize this skill to her advantage and be able to use it in assistance to another. She could only hope to continue to be of use to others in her stay here at this academy.

And there's no more lies, in the darkness there's light
And nobody cries, there's only butterflies.

Location║ Hallway ║Company║ Rowan Kildare ║Mood║ Dread->Concern->At Ease ║

Premeditated Addiction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas