Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fae pulled her feet up next to her on the bench and fixed the dress around her legs. She wasn't sure what she was going to do, but the peace of the garden helped... a lot. She didn't want to deal with all the girls gossiping and chattering like wild monkeys. She giggled lightly as she pictured monkeys in those frilly pink dresses.
*closed the bottle and put it back into the pocket* "I really hoped that helped" *gets up* "I'll be back later to check up on you. And you could use a nice change of soil too!" *turns and walks twards the girls dorm*
((where are the guys??))
SilverYokai
((where are the guys??))

((Everyone like hasn't really posted... *whimper* I dunno...))
waterfaerie05
SilverYokai
((where are the guys??))

((Everyone like hasn't really posted... *whimper* I dunno...))
((pm them or something))
SilverYokai
((pm them or something))

((I talked to one of the guys, but the other doesn't have pms...))
waterfaerie05
SilverYokai
((pm them or something))

((I talked to one of the guys, but the other doesn't have pms...))
ok...did the 1 respond?
SilverYokai
ok...did the 1 respond?

((yea he'll be on in a second...))
waterfaerie05
SilverYokai
ok...did the 1 respond?

((yea he'll be on in a second...))
okee dokee!
sorry I took so long
bout time!
can we get this rp started please??
Fae groaned and sat up straight. She wanted to do something... oh why hadn't she brought a book or something? She stood up and stretched her arms. She watched the flowers in the garden and turned around to see the fence that seperated the girls and boys houses, but of course she didn't know that.
*walked over and sat down infront of a flower bed* "look at you all! So beautiful! I hope my talking to you will help you grow." *smiled and pulled out the dottle of water from her backpack. Opend the top and started to pour the water over the flowers* "Pure spring water. This is the best for you"
( he starts to walk up the road a guitar on his back as he stops on the steps of the school then walks toward the graden)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff