Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Orion Phoenix
Ri (pronounced Rai)
╚══════════════╝
Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And fire my spirit
╚══════════════╝

Orion was silent as Bailey screamed out a whatever towards the person walking by, he gave a small smile before he said, ”Don’t worry about it, it’s been that way practically my entire life.” He stated with a sigh as he glanced down at Shiro, Mayonaka shifting on his shoulder a little to get comfortable again. He glanced back up when it was stated that it was nice to meet him, as well as his cats and he smiled before nodding. His gaze drifting over towards Jonathan for a moment before looking back towards Bailey when he mentioned that it wasn’t really fair since he couldn’t pet them. ”Actually, on the contrary if you focus your energy long enough you’ll be able to touch solid objects. Though usually spirits who have that ability are known as poltergeists and are very dangerous, but I guess you can say I’ve met a few spirits who could do such a thing in my lifetime.” He stated with a small smile.

Though when it was stated that it was fine if he joined them he glanced over towards Jonathan and gave a slight laugh, him and his sisters were never like this. They were always too busy with their own lives and their study in Magick. He smiled between the two before he looked back towards Bailey when he asked if he could show him and Johnny around, he blinked and glanced back over at Johnny and then over towards bailey once more and then back.

Shrugging he said, ”I don’t see why not, I have nothing better to do as of right now. Plus, I guess being a senior would count me in with knowing more about this place…or, well…being here longer, not really being a senior.” He stated thinking on that for a moment before he listened to the rain on the rooftops and he smiled. He glanced down and said, ”Hope neither of you get bothered by a little rain, because we’re going outside.” He stated as he then stated, ”Oh, but first if you don’t mind…could we stop by my dorm so we can drop off Shiro and Mayonaka, they aren’t too fond of the rain.” he stated with a small smile, at least then that way they’d also know where he was staying incase they needed anything.

╔══════════════╗
I am
Born of the
Elements
╔══════════════╗
Student---18 yrs----seke---5'10''----125 lbs----black hair----black Eyes

Company: Mayonaka (black) & Shiro (white)--jonathan & Bailey
Out Of Creepers: ---

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jonathan ✞ Cross

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩
Bailey frowned slightly as the other said it'd been that way all his life. He knew, it had been almost he same for Jonathan except most people just completely stayed out of his way. Though when the topic of him touching things came up, both brothers shook their heads at the same time. "Actually, that wouldn't be a very good idea." Bailey had tried before, to touch solid things and had succeeded in making all the furniture in the room flip upside down and land on the ceiling before everything crashed ot the floor again. Needless to say, while Bailey was a pretty strong spirit, he was also very unstable and both had decided that he should never try that again unless it was needed.

Bailey smiled when Orion said he would show them around. "Awesome! And well I can't really feel the rain so I'm good with going outside." Bailey turned to Jonathan and smiled as he waited for the other to speak. Jonatahn glanced up at Bailey then toward Orion before glanced back towards the ground again. "Uh....I need to get...a jacket....." Jonathan said, before he turned and darted down the stairs and into his room. Bailey sighed. "Honestly he's such a baby..............." Bailey said to Orion as they waited. It didn't take long for Jonathan to return however with his jacket. "Sorry for making you wait........we can go now." Jonathan said, as he glanced up and gave a slight smile. Then his eyes drifted towards Shiro and he shuffled his feet awkwardly, unable to get his words out. Bailey, more accustomed to his brothers body language, sighed and spoke to his brother telepathically.

"What is it?" Jonathan glanced towards Bailey before he looked back toward the kitten. "I want to hold the kitten, the white one Shiro...........but I'm too scared to ask." Jonathan thought and Bailey had to hold back the laugh that came over him. "Is that all? Ask him, Johnny! I bet he'll say yes." Bailey tried to encourage Jonathan, but the human brother just shook his head. "No, he might say no, or get offended. I don't want to anymore....." Bailey frowned, then spoke aloud so Orion could hear. "Ask or I'll have to tell Orion about the rubber duck story." Bailey said with an evil smile. Jonathan glanced up at Bailey, slightly panicked. "No, don't tell him that! You promised you wouldn't tell anybody that story!" Jonathan said in a desperate voice. "Okay, okay I'll do it......" Jonathan said in defeat before he glanced towards Orion. "Uhm.........uh......w-would it be okay if I could hold Shiro....for a little bit?" Jonathan asked with a worried frown. as he glanced from the ground towards Orion. Bailey rolled his eyes, honestly Jonathan made everything such a big deal.

Located:Dorm hallwayWith: Orion, Bailey (and the kittens!)Wearing: Nothing specialThinking:"Please say yes........."OOC:

Timid Elder

Raymond "X-Ray" Xavier The English warden

A group of men with greased hair jeans an assortment of leather jackets, plaid shirts, and t-shirts are talking, drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and laughing by a line of hot rods listening to The Stray Cat's "Rumble in Brighton". "So you're now Mr. Raymond Xavier... what a laugh I can't believe you gave up cruising the the US to become a warden, in Japan of all places how'd you manage that?" "What you writing a book on X-Ray now Leroy?" The group of men bursts into laughter except one man, Raymond Xavier "Hey why don't you two smart asses stuff it where the sun don't shine." Now the entire group is laughing as Ray threw an empty bottle across the vacant parking lot. "Alright boys its been great seeing you again even out here, I'll never understand how you guys got your machines here since you bums don't have real jobs." "Well you know i worked my magic with the lovely ladies running the transport plane we hitched on." "Im surprised that she didn't charge you triple for tolerance." Ray smiled as he put an unlit cigarette in his mouth, picked up his bag, and left the group to return to campus.

As Ray walked back to campus he flipped through a book of poetry occasionally stopping on a page to read the poem, the cover had fallen off and the pages had yellowed to show the books age. He smiled as the unlit cig lay limp between his lips, he put the book away and took out some files he was given to explain what he was expected to teach. He found a bench to sit on and enjoy the bland reading material, he sighed as he leaned back and closed his eyes to try and get some sleep he somehow knew he wouldn't get a lot of it in the near future.

I'm located:Campus courtyard...Who I'm with:Nobody at the moment...

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Orion Phoenix
Ri (pronounced Rai)
╚══════════════╝
Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And fire my spirit
╚══════════════╝

Orion blinked a second when he stated that it wouldn’t be a good idea that Bailey didn’t touch anything. Well, all to his own then, but he pushed the thought out of his head and smiled as the ghost twin stated that it would be awesome and as for him the rain wouldn’t be a problem. He kind of figured that, he’d have to take his cats back into his dorm before then. Neither of them liked rain for that matter and he didn’t want to spook his kittens any. Though when Jonathan stated he would need to go get a jacket he nodded and then glanced towards Bailey.

”He’s not a baby, it’s the same reason I grab my own jacket. I don’t want to catch a death of a cold just because I ran around outside in the rain and got all wet.” He stated with a small smile as Jonathan made his way back up. He shook his head and said, ”we didn’t wait long, so no need to apologize.” Though he could tell something was going on, just by the way it got really quiet between the twins. He glanced between the two hoping to get in on whatever they were talking about at the moment. But alas, if they were talking amongst themselves then Bailey spoke about asking him and something about a rubber duck story. He blinked and glanced from Bailey to Jonathan only wondering what the male wanted to ask him.

Though when Jonathan looked towards him and pretty much stuttered out his words, he blinked and glanced down towards Shiro for a second before he smiled. He raised the kitten up and placed a kiss on the back of it’s head before turning the kitten to look at him, ”Would you like to go make a new friend Shiro?” He asked and almost on que the kitten mew’d and he only smiled. He turned his gaze towards the duo before he held the kitten out. ”It seems she wouldn’t mind you holding her. But like I said, I’m going to have to take them back to the dorm before we go. I don’t want them to get drenched outside, only because they hate the rain and their fur getting wet.” He stated with a slight laugh.

╔══════════════╗
I am
Born of the
Elements
╔══════════════╗

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jonathan ✞ Cross

Bailey's face became a bit serious for a moment when Orion mentioned catching death from a cold. "Yes, I suppose I should know best of all not to take chances with sickness........" Bailey said sadly as he thought about what had happened to him. He had only been a baby at the time, but the sickness had been too much for him and he had died and became a ghost because of it. Bailey shook his head however before he was back to his usual self.

Jonathan gave one of the biggest smile in his life when Orion held the kitten out to him. He almost couldn't believe it. He reached and gently took hold of the small feline, grinning like a child on Christmas day. He stared at Shiro in amazement, before he smiled towards Orion. "Thanks." He said before he glanced back down and petted Shiro white fur, telling her how pretty she was. Jonathan turned and went towards Bailey, his excitment showing in his face. You couldn't tell the kid was super shy, not with the way he was smiling just then. "Bailey look! Isn't she the cutest little kitty you ever saw?" He asked, showing his brother the animal. Bailey nodded. "Sure is! I'm kinda jealous....." He said with a bit of a pout, upset that he couldn't hold the cat. Bailey he turned towards Orion. "Come on! We need to get these guys to your dorm right?" Bailey said to the other male.

Located:Dorm hallwayWith: Orion, Bailey (and the kittens!)Wearing: Nothing specialThinking:"I love this cat, she's so cute!"OOC:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Orion Phoenix
Ri (pronounced Rai)
╚══════════════╝
Earth my body
Water my blood
Air my breath
And fire my spirit
╚══════════════╝

Orion just stared after Jonathan before hearing what Bailey had to say about him knowing best of all. He glanced over and then looked back, he wasn’t going to say anything to say the least. He wasn’t going to bring up unneeded memories for the ghost twin. He sighed and then shook the thought before Jonathan came back and took Shiro from him. All he could do was watch. Shiro on the other hand was mewing gently and nestling against the hand that was petting here. She would occasionally attempt to lick the fingers that came close to her.

He smiled a bit at the sight and watched how excited Jonathan was getting, it was rather cute in his opinion, and he hoped that the male would keep that raw innocence even as he got older. His own was stolen by teasing and being left alone, an outcast he was. He blinked away his thoughts and glanced around for a moment before he nodded and said, ”yeah, let’s get them back to my dorm and we’ll head out. Um, you can see them whenever you like….they aren’t going anywhere.” He stated with a small smile before he turned on his heels and started back towards his dorm. He would let Jonathan carry Shiro to the dorm room, he didn’t want to break that happiness.

Though as they made it to the dorm room, he reached down to his keyring attached to his belt loop and pulled the key off before unlocking the dorm room. He walked in and over to his side of the dorm. Leaving the dorm door open for Jonathan and Bailey. His side of the room was dark, the light from the window only giving minimal light, the rest was covered in candles, there were books stacked up against the wall and on the desk on witch craft. There was a cat condo/climbing toy combo where he reached over and picked up Mayonaka and set the black cat down near the scratching post. Their food was not too far off, his eyes wandered around for a second before he turned towards the others and pointed over towards the cat corner in which he called it, ”You can just put Shiro over near Mayonaka or wherever in the cat corner…I’m sure they’re just going to curl up after we leave.” He stated with a small smile as he shoved his hands into his pockets and glanced down at the ground. He let his mind zone in on the music coming through his headphones for a moment, Evanescence: Bring me to Life was playing at the moment, and he let out a sigh and glanced back up towards the other two.

╔══════════════╗
I am
Born of the
Elements
╔══════════════╗

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff