Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Masuda Takahisa
Massu
╚══════════════╝
Stand up
Everybody look alive
Say "Come on, come on, come on"
We're gonna get it now
Hands up
If you're ready for the fight
We're gonna win now

I don't need you to believe in me
I know how to change my destiny
Sit down
About to rewrite our history
Rewrite our history
Rewrite our history

We can change the whole world
Gonna take it over
Gonna start it over
Don't you know what we could be?
╚══════════════╝

Masuda caught up with Maggie and smiled as he nodded. “Hello again yourself.” he stated as he stood up straight for a second before she shrugged and talked about her theories. Someone had to be taking them, that was the first thing on his mind. But who would be creepy enough to take patients right out of their beds like that, and also take the time to make the beds. “That’s a good theory to start with.” he stated and paused, she thought they were following her. Oh that’s right, some people had some ability to see the undead or something like that. Nodding he thought silently before he said, “Well, to be quite honest it’s a little strange. I mean, someone just taking them and then also taking the time to make the bed but leave monitors on. They’re obviously trying to clear up their tracks somehow.” he stated as he sighed.

He shook his head for a moment and then said, “It’s just creepy to think someone is taking these bodies and then wherever they’re taking them doing god knows what. It’s just creepy.” he repeated before Maggie opened up the door to the headmasters office and the two walked in. He took a seat in the second chair folding his hands as Maggie asked the question about the information on the patients.

╔══════════════╗
A new beginning
Fight until we're winning
Tell me that you're in it
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero

Anybody could be
Anybody could be
Anybody could be
╔══════════════╗
Student---5'5''----119 lbs----Red Hair----Brown Eyes

Company: Maggie & Headmaster
Out Of Creepers: ---

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kento Nakajima
Headmaster
╚══════════════╝
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
╚══════════════╝

Kento was fishing out the file’s for a moment before he turned his head towards the door. He watched as Masuda and Maggie filed in and then turned back towards the file’s pulling the one he needed. He turned and sat down at his desk and opened up the file before turning it and facing the two. He watched as Masuda began looking at it from there before Kento looked up at both. “As of right now, we have a total of four missing patients, three assumed dead already since they haven’t been able to find it, the fourth we may still be lucky enough to find and return to the hospital to get taken care of.” he stated as he sat back and looked between the two students. “We’re unsure of why they are disappearing, whether it be paranormal or not at this point has yet to be determined but the fact no one can find them kind of points in our direction.”

He sighed and thought silently before he said, “Two of the missing bodies were female. Their names, Abigail Harrington age twenty five, she was in a car accident and placed in a coma. She’s been that way for the past three months, doctors see little hope for her. Then there was Renee Christian. Age twenty five, mute all her life so when she fell down the stairs at home no one was there to help her. She ended up being paralyzed and breaking quite a few bones, they say she had a pretty good head injury too when she was found. Neither of them were married and the two’s closes relatives were that of cousin’s and they’re about two towns over.” He stated, “The other two were male, one a John Doe as he had no information on him at the time he was accepted into the hospital. Comatose from some sort of accident, no one’s gotten any information out of him due to that. Assumed twenty five as well. The second male, the current one that had disappeared twenty five, name Hale Rodgers…was a healthy guy until he was diagnosed with cancer. It took a turn for the worse coursing through his legs. It was so large they had to amputate so he couldn’t even move. He has no relatives that we know of.” he stated and thought for a second of what else he could give them that would help them out. “oh, and the last person that was working to see them would have been anyone on the cleaning crew, they go in hourly to clean up so that would probably be a good place to start.” he stated with a nod.

Masuda sat there silently taking it in and then asked about the time they disappeared, “Do we have a specific time frame in which the patients disappeared?” he asked and Kento actually had to look back at the files for a second before he said, “They all disappeared between the times of midnight and two in the morning.” he stated as he set the file back down and nodded towards it, “You guys keep the file with you, use it as a reference, it’s got everything we have so far on the patients and the case itself.” he stated sitting back and folding his hands for a moment.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
╔══════════════╗
Teacher---5'8''----130 lbs----Dark Brown Hair----Brown eyes

Company: Maggie and masuda
Out Of Creepers: Alrighty, that's fine ^_^

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jonathan ✞ Cross

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Jonathan, or Johnny as he preferred to be called stood outside of the academy looking up with fearful eyes at the huge building. He was a bit late, but he couldn't help the fact that he had stopped to eat something. The poor boy hadn't eaten anything all day and would have gone until the next day if Bailey, his ghostly twin brother, hadn't appeared and forced him to eat. It was only something small, a bag of chips and an orange but Johnny could feel his stomach getting sick just having that much in his system. "I should go back home......mom and dad won't mind. I can take online courses......" Johnny felt himself getting nervous and a bit scared. The boy was hopelessly shy in everything he did, except for when it came to the paranormal. Regular people, even those interested in the same things as him were too much for the teenager to handle. "Jonathan Cross, don't you dare turn back now!" Johnny could hear Bailey's voice in his head and he sighed as the image of a boy identical to him appeared before his eyes. Bailey, dressed the exact same as his twin, look like a real person except for the fact that he was floating slightly and slightly see-through. "You did not go through all that training and paperwork just to turn around and go home! Stop being so shy all the time." The elder twin said. Johnny pouted slightly. "But.......what if they don't like me? I don't think its a good idea....." Johnny said with a shake of his head. Bailey fumed. "Of course they're not going to like you if they never meet you! Besides, the headmaster is expecting you so you can't leave." The ghost said smugly. Johnny sighed, he guessed the other was right. "Okay..........here goes.....make sure no one sees you okay?" He said to his ghost brother as the pair entered the school. Classes hadn't started, which was good since Jonathan wasn't sure which way to go. He was hopelessly lost in the halls and got turned around several times until finally he saw someone walking and he decided to just ask for some directions. It took him ten minutes to finally spit the question out and then he had to focus as the other student gave him directions. Finally getting to the headmaster's office, he knocked softly before he poked his head inside. Excuse me....Oh, Im sorry to interrupt....." Johnny said, feeling bad that he'd walked in while the headmaster was talking to two students. ".....I'm Jonathan Cross, the new student. I was told to come here once I arrived......." He said, shuffling awkwardly from foot to foot as his eyes shifted from the boy and girl to the man.

Located:Headmaster's officeWith:Maggie, Masuda and HeadmasterThinking:"Did I just mess up their meeting? I feel so embarrassed right now......"OOC:Hi guys!

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
Maggie Raymond

Maggie bit her lip as the headmaster mentioned the fourth patient and the likelihood of finding them still alive. She personally didn't agree and had a sinking feeling that, if this missing person was still alive, they weren't going to be that way for very much longer. However, she didn't say so instead just murmuring, "Three of them are indeed dead, sir." Kento started to give them the details about their missing victims. The first thing that Maggie picked up on was the fact that all three of them were twenty-five years of age (or assumed to be) at the time of their disappearence. Three of them appeared to have been placed in the coma due to injury while the fourth had been due to illness. The fourth missing patient, Hale Rodgers, had Maggie particularly curious. He obviously wouldn't have gone anywhere on his own. That merely seemed to confirm that they had gone missing thanks to the actions of other people.

Cleaning crew, visiting hourly, she typed into her tablet as the headmaster continued to speak. They had vanished between midnight and two in the morning, he said. "Witching hour," she commented as the man continued to speak, eventually wrapping up with the suggestion that they keep the file. Maggie reached up and picked the file up from the desk, shuffling through the materials inside before closing it. She tucked the file and her tablet back into her backpack. She was about to suggest that she and Masuda head to the hospital as soon as they could, to get started on the case. However, the three of them were soon joined by unexpected company. It was a boy that Maggie could not remember seeing around the academy...and he didn't appear to be alone. There was another one of them, albeit shadowy and translucent, that seemed to be following him. How strange, she thought. Maggie had heard of doppelgangers but had never encountered one before. Why ever would this boy have a ghostly double following him? She almost forgot about the case that she had Masuda had been assigned. Almost.

The boy introduced himself as Jonathan Cross, a new student and a late arrival. He apologized for interrupting their meeting. Maggie smiled at him and said, "That's alright...I think we were wrapping up here. Masuda, I think we should head to the hospital, yeah?" The sooner they got started, the sooner they could figure out what happened to the patients.

Maggie Is
Where: The headmaster's office || With: Masuda, Headmaster, Jonathan || Doing: Prepping for a case || Wearing: School Clothes

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kento Nakajima
Headmaster
╚══════════════╝
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
╚══════════════╝

Kento sat there and gave a curious look towards Maggie, so three were dead she said. He sure hoped not, but he had to trust in the girls abilities. He glanced over towards his door when another student came in. The new student he was suppose to talk to today. This was just getting more and more a busy day and he still had to get his and Dmitri’s case fully started. He smiled and said, ”Just give me a moment Mister Cross and I’ll be right with you.” he turned his attention back towards Masuda and Maggie as Maggie stated they were just wrapping up. He stood up when the two students stood as well and walked around the desk and cut the two students off before they could get too far.

”Please, I want you two to be very careful on this case. Now let’s not waste anymore time, get out there and solve that case.” He stated as he stepped out of their way to let them go. He then turned his gaze back towards Jonathan and gave a warm smile. ”Mister Cross, please have a seat.” He stated as he walked abck around his desk and sat down in his chair giving a glance over towards his own case file before he turned his attention back towards Jonathan and gave a smile, ”Let me just start off by saying welcome to Shinsoku Academy. I really hope you’ll have a productive year here.” he stated with a smile as he added, I’m headmaster Kento Nakajima, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Jonathan Cross was it? He asked as he reached a hand out to shake.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
╔══════════════╗

Company: Maggie and masuda & jonathan
Out Of Creepers:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Masuda Takahisa
Massu
╚══════════════╝
Stand up
Everybody look alive
We're gonna get it now
Hands up
We're gonna win now

Sit down
Rewrite our history
Rewrite our history

Gonna take it over
Gonna start it over
╚══════════════╝

Masuda listened to the two taking it all in, he had caught the fact they were all presumed twenty-five at least, three in a coma state due to accident, one hospitalized due to illness…they had narrowed down the time of the incident. He thought silently to himself just as another student had entered the room. He blinked and then glanced over towards Maggie and nodded, ”I agree, the sooner we get this case started the better.” He stated as he stood up from his seat and was about to walk out when the headmaster had stopped them. He blinked and gave a nod to what he was saying before glancing over towards Maggie.

”Come on, let’s get going. I don’t want anyone else to become a victim of whoevers taking them.” He stated starting for the door giving a slight nod in respect to the new guy and a smile. He turned his attention towards Maggie as they exited the headmaster’s office and said, ”So, I took note that the disappearances usually are between midnight and two. I have a feeling we’re going to have to pull an all nighter in order to actually figure this one out. If we can catch the person in the act and get the evidence as to their disappearances well…maybe we can end this quickly. But…” He thought for a moment as he started up again, ”It seemed the disappearances are happening on a weekly basis. Something the headmaster didn’t mention, can I see the file for a moment?” He asked curiously as he held out his hand for it knowing Maggie had it at the moment.

╔══════════════╗
A new beginning
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero

Anybody could be
Anybody could be
Anybody could be
╔══════════════╗
Student---5'5''----119 lbs----Red Hair----Brown Eyes

Company: Maggie & Headmaster & Jonathan
Out Of Creepers: ---

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jonathan ✞ Cross

Jonathan glanced toward the girl as she stated they were almost done. Well at least he hadn't completely messed up their meeting. He still felt bad, but just nodded as the headmaster told him he'd be right with him. Jonathan stood against the wall, letting the trio finish their conversation. Bailey, however was watching the girl with a bit of interest. It seemed she could see him. He winked at her and waved, being his usual cheerful self. He wasn't sure if it would be a good thing or not that she could see him, but only time would tell. In any case, she hadn't said anything about it so atleast they could trust her with that much. Jonathan stood, staring at his feet until the students were ready to leave. He was barely able to make eye contact and nod as they walked past him. He glanced up as the headmaster told him to have a seat. "Oh.....uh, yes sir..." He said, moving into one of the vacant seats. He listened as the other welcomed him then introduced himself. "Thank you, sir...." He said, then hesitated before he shook the other male's hand slightly. Johnny hated touching other peole, though he'd learned to tolerate handshakes because, well he was bound to meet more than just his family during his lifetime. "Yes. Its nice to meet you as well. Im sorry for interrupting your meeting." He added, feeling as though he really should apologize again. Bailey rolled his translucent, ghostly eyes. "Honestly, they said it was alright....." He said in Jonathan's mind to which the human twin sighed. He turned his attention back to the headmaster, taking a moment before he asked a question. "Um....would it be too much trouble to ask you to show me to my room? I'd like to put my things away....." Jonathan said, gesturing to the bag he'd carried with him. He didn't where his room was, and wasn't so sure it was a good idea to leave his bag just sitting around. "But if you have other things to do, its fine. I can find it on my own if you can give me the room number....." Jonathan added, not wanting to inconvince the man.

Located:Headmaster's officeWith:Maggie, Masuda and Headmaster>>>>Just the headmasterThinking:"Maybe I should just ask Bailey to look for my room?"OOC:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HEADMASTER
╚══════════════╝
I tried to believe you
But something is wrong
You won’t look in my eyes
Tell me what’s going on
╚══════════════╝

Kento was silent for a second, he honestly didn’t like the fact he was calling him sir. That, he considered his father’s name, it was just what he thought. Smiling though he said, ”Please, call me Kento, or Headmaster Nakajima…but that’s quite a mouthful, Headmaster is fine as well, but don’t call me sir. That’s my father’s name.” he stated with a laugh. Though he shook his head and said, ”It’s perfectly fine. We were just finishing up, so it wasn’t a problem.” He stated as he sat back. He was about to explain something when Jonathan asked if he could show him to his dorm, unless he had something to do. He glanced at his folder for a moment before he grabbed it and held it before standing.

”come on, let’s go. We can talk on the way to your dorm.” He stated as he turned and pulled a sheet off of the shelf that had a list of students and what dorms they were in. He read it over and then gave a small smile before he glanced over his shoulder and pulling the key off the shelf near where the paper was. ”You’re sharing a dorm with Masuda Takahisa, the male who had just walked out of here. He’s going to be your roommate. Don’t worry, he’s a very friendly young man..so there shouldn’t be a problem between the two of you.” He stated as he came around and held out his key and then said, ”so, how much have you read on the school, are there any questions that you need answered? If so don’t be afraid to ask.” He stated as he held his own case file under his arm, he would have to make a run from the dorm and then back to the main building to meet up with Dmitri, but for the most part that was alright. They’d get their case started soon.

╔══════════════╗
It’s you and me against the world
That’s what you said,
That’s what you said
If you can’t be honest with me
Then I’m afraid this is the end
╔══════════════╗

User Image

Company: Jonathan Cross
Out Of Creepers:

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jonathan ✞ Cross

Jonathan nodded, again feeling stupid he had called the other male 'sir'. "Yes, si- I mean headmaster." He responded, then sighed. It would take him awhile to get used to things here at the school, of that much he was sure. He glanced up however when the Headmaster mentioned he'd be rooming with the same guy who had just left. Jonathan wasn't sure how he felt about that. He hadn't thought he would be sharing a room with anybody, it made him a bit nervous. What if he did something to make the other boy mad? And what if he found out about Bailey, surely he would disagree to having a ghost room with him. Afterall, they were at a school that dealt with the paranormal.

"Don't worry about it Johnny, we'll deal with that when the time comes." Jonathan heard Bailey's voice in his head and he nodded slightly, trusting Bailey's instincts as he always had done. Jonathan stood up and took the dorm key from the headmaster, thinking about the older males question. "Actually I only know the bare minumum about the school. Uhm, you see my uncle was the one who recommended I go here. He said we- uh, I mean I would fit right in here." Jonathan said, mentally kicking himself for almost exposing Bailey. "Im going to go check out the school, try not to get us kicked out the first day........" Bailey communicated to Jonathan before he vanished. Jonathan, shrugged his bag higher on his shoulder as they prepared to leave the office and head toward the dorms. He stuck his hands in his pockets, feeling a littler warmer. The temperature always seemed to drop when his ghostly twin was around.

Located:Headmaster's officeWith: HeadmasterThinking:"I wish Uncle would have told me more about this place."OOC:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HEADMASTER
╚══════════════╝
I tried to believe you
But something is wrong
Tell me what’s going on
╚══════════════╝

Kento was silent as he listened to the boy speak about exactly what he knew about the school, so only the bare minimum huh? He opened the door to the office and headed out making sure the other was right behind him. He nodded to what the other was saying and then decided to just start out at the beginning, ”Ah, I see…alright, let me start at the beginning then. Our school is just like any other school out there, we offer all the regular classes that are expected for the normal person to graduate. We have the clubs that you can join, but there is one thing that differentiates us from the normal schools. We also have classes that teach about the paranormal, the different aspects of it, the different methods of dealing with it, and for those students who think they are well attuned to their studies can take up one of the many cases that are posted upon the bulletin board just down the hall from my office.” He stated with a nod thinking on it for a moment.

Shaking the thought he also tried to think of what else to say, ”Usually after the investigations for the cases on the bulletin board I have you write up a report just like you would if you were a real investigator, they get sent to the police station and filed away with the rest for evidence. Our curfew is usually ten o’clock for the dorms, but if you are on assignment you are allowed to stay out as long as needed, though I will change this if I see a drop in students personal school work levels. But as far as I’ve seen nothing like that’s happened. Two students to a dorm, the dorms are split up with two bedrooms, a single bathroom, and there’s a wall that split’s the two rooms apart so it’s as if you are really living in a two bedroom apartment, just without the kitchen unless you brought a mini fridge and microwave with you.” He teased the last part.

By this time the two of them had made it over to the dorms and were standing outside of the room that would be his. ”There’s not much else I can tell you about the school, you’d have to specify more questions if you’d want more answers. So, if you’re prepared for the road ahead because I can tell you now it’s going to be long and difficult, but…you’ve got good teachers and peers to help you along. But I must take my leave now, I have my own case to take care of.” He stated holding up the file in his hands. Though as he turned around to start walking he stopped and looked back over towards Jonathan. ”Oh, and I’m quite aware of your little friend following you around. I noticed the way maggie reacted to you, or more to the person or thing following you. I don’t want any problems in this school, so please…keep whatever it is under control or we will have to deal with it any other way we usually would.” He stated as a warning and then gave a small smile, ”on that note, welcome to Shinsoku Academy, I really hope you enjoy your time with us.” He stated.

╔══════════════╗
That’s what you said,
That’s what you said
╔══════════════╗

User Image

Out Of Creepers:

Devoted Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jonathan ✞ Cross

Jonathan listened silently as the headmaster explained a bit more about the school and what everybody did there. He thought that the cases sounded exciting and wondered if he would have the chance to do one with somebody. He had heard that at the school you had to have a partner in order to actually do off campus work and Jonathan wondered who he would partner up with if such a case came that he wanted to do. He did wonder what the police would do with their report after they'd written it up, it wasn't like they could go to court and tell the jury that the paranormal investigators found the criminal because he had been using a oujia board. But Jonathan dismissed this as they arrived at his dorm and he glanced at the door before looking back towards the headmaster when he said it would be a difficult road. Jonathan had to smile slightly at that, he'd already been down that path, compared to his past this school was liekly to be a very fun experience for him. "Thank you, headmaster." Jonathan said in his usual low voice then glanced towards his dorm before he looked back when the head master spoke again.

Jonathan blinked in surprised as the headmaster mentioned his "little friend". So it seemed the girl, Maggie, had noticed Bailey, though she hadn't said anything about it. Jonathan listened quietly, though when he said to keep 'it' under control, Jonathan frowned. "He's not an it.......he's my brother........he was a person just like you and me........." Jonathan said, as he fixed the headmaster with a hard stare, the longest the boy held anyone eyes. He clenched his hands into fists, anger surging through him. Though he was a shy and normally complacent boy, he didn't like when people said bad things about Bailey. "Ghost or not, he's my brother and my best friend. He was there for me when nobody else was, so please don't talk about him like he's an object." Jonathan said, showing a hint of assertiveness before he seemed to realize he was talking to the headmaster. Suddenly all the anger left his voice and he glanced back towards the ground, shuffling his feet. "Besides Bailey wouldn't cause anyone trouble......." Jonathan said in a low voice, before he glanced towards his dorm room. "Anyway......thank you again for showing me to my room." He said, still looking at the floor.

Located:Outside dormWith: HeadmasterThinking:"He shouldn't have said that, but maybe I went too far..."OOC:

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HEADMASTER
╚══════════════╝
I tried to believe you
But something is wrong
Tell me what’s going on
╚══════════════╝

Kento nodded before he was stopped when Jonathan snapped when he mention the word ‘it’. He didn’t know what the ghost was, he didn’t know if it was a demon or just something that had been attached to him. He knew it was a spirit of some sort, but he had no idea of what kind. He sighed and gave an apologetic smile, not sure if it was because it was of his brother or if he insulted the other or both. ”I am terribly sorry, I didn’t mean to insult your brother. I just didn’t know at the time, hence why I used the wording I did.” He stated but stopped when the other continued on about how ghost or not, it was his brother and his best friend. He smiled and nodded understanding that.

”Bailey, so that’s his name. Well, do me a favor, if he’s not around at the moment tell him the headmaster also welcomes him to Shinsoku Academy. And you’re welcome, anymore questions you need answered and don’t be afraid to look for me or one of the teachers. Also, I hope soon enough you’ll get to meet Masuda he’s a really nice boy.” He stated with a nod, ”well then, I need to go find Dmitri now.” He stated not sure if the male had gone into his office or was still in his room at the moment. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before turning and walking back the way they had come. Though when he was out of sight from Jonathan he started to sprint back to the main building in order to meet up with Dmitri.

╔══════════════╗
That’s what you said,
That’s what you said
╔══════════════╗

User Image

Out Of Creepers:

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200

Maggie Raymond

Maggie handed the file over to Masuda so that he could look it over, leading the way down the hall and eventually out of the main building. It was raining, but not hard. She didn't seem to mind the raindrops as she led Masuda away from the school and towards the parking lot. She had gotten her license the previous year and, after clearing it with the headmaster, she had asked her father to bring her vehicle to the school. That way she could get around the town for investigations without being dependant on others or having to walk ridiculous distances. The vehicle was a late 90s model Chevrolet pickup truck that was almost as old as she was. All the same, however, Maggie loved it nad it got her where she needed to go without much trouble. She had to rummage a little in her backpack before she managed to find her keys. Then Maggie unlocked the doors, she and Masuda loaded up, and she took off for the hospital where the missing coma patients had last been seen.

She pulled into a parking space after a short drive, but didn't climb out of the truck right away. Instead, she lingered in the driver's seat, putting out "feelers" as she liked to call them. There was a definite air of something not right that lingered around the place. The spirits that had been following her all day seemed to grow slightly agitated at the fact that they were at the hospital. Maggie frowned and peered at the rearview mirror. She could see them, vaguely reflected in the mirror. They were growing ever clearer. Hopefully soon she would be able to see and hear them completely, to figure out what had happened to them. Maggie then turned her attention to Masuda. He still had the case file that she had given him before they had left the school. "Anything jumping out at you?" she asked him. He had mentioned wanted to look at something. Perhaps he had already thought of a lead that they could follow!

Maggie Is
Where: The hospital || With: Masuda || Doing: Getting down to business || Wearing: School Clothes

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200

םмιтяι ɢαvяιкσv

The moment that he had arrived back in his classroom Dmitri had made arrangements for a substitute teacher, and had then made a call to Sasha to arrange for the weapons and silver bullets to be delivered. His old friends was glad to hear from him again and thought he tried not to, Dmitri got sucked into a conversation with the man. Sasha might have been certifiably insane, but he was still one of the best people Dmitri had ever known. After he managed to hang up, Dmitri headed for his own dorm and quickly changed. Even if they weren't going to the park to look at the crime scene, they still had plenty of legwork to do. Interviewing families and next of kin, conferring with the local police, inspecting what remained of the victims. There was a large amount to do and not much time to do it in. He changed out of his usual teachers' garb and into something more suited for investigations work. As he was leaving his dorm, something sitting on his dresser glimmered and caught his eye. A silver rosary sat there, half-hidden behind a pile of random spare change. It had belonged to Dmitri's grandmother and had been passed to him after she had passed away. He had never been a religious man...but remembering his encounter with the hellcats, Dmitri draped it around his neck anyway. As he left his dorm with Tatiana at his heels, he tucked the crucifix beneath his shirt.

Man and dog made it to Kento's office just before their scheduled meeting, but neither the man nor the two students were there quite yet. Dmitri lingered inside, peering out the window at the campus outside. Once more, his concern for the increasing danger of the cases rose. Something was going on, something that ran deeper than hellhounds and missing coma patients. He just couldn't put his finger on it. He sighed and turned away from the window just as Kento sprinted inside. Dmitri chuckled and teased the man, "Decide to go for a run while you were waiting? I wasn't that late you know." He supposed that something requiring the man's attention had come up. The headmaster's work was never finished, after all. Dmitri wished that the man would learn to delegate once in awhile. The school had the funds for an assistant or a secretary. If only Kento would take advantage of it.

"So, where are we starting?" he asked as he approached the other man, itching to get to work on the case before anyone else wound up getting hurt.

םмιтяι ιs
Where: The headmaster's office || With: Kento and Tati || Doing: Talking || Wearing: Fieldwork

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Masuda Takahisa
Massu
╚══════════════╝
Stand up
Everybody look alive
We're gonna get it now
Hands up
We're gonna win now

Sit down
Rewrite our history
Rewrite our history

Gonna take it over
Gonna start it over
╚══════════════╝

Masuda took the files and opened them up for a moment before scanning over them. His suspicion’s were right, they were happening on a weekly basis. And it seemed that according to the files that the bodies were being taken every Monday, but that meant that the newest victim had already been taken, it was already Wednesday. He sighed and ran a hand through his red hair and flipped between the pages before he climbed into the truck not even really paying attention to anything at the moment. He reached over and buckled up only aware he was in a vehicle when he heard the engine start up and it caused him to glance up from what he was doing. He blinked a second and then glanced over towards Maggie when she asked if anything jumped out at him.

”Yeah, my suspicions were correct, the missing coma patients all went missing at the beginning of the week, Monday to be more precise. That means the latest victim was taken only a couple of days ago, but why go around and take coma patients at the beginning of the week? That’ll narrow it down to asking about workers to say the least, and we know the shift hours, I think the person takes the patients and then uses the rest of the week to plan out who their next victim is. And do whatever they’re doing to their victims.” He stated as he closed up the file and opened up his messenger bag and slid it in there for the time being. He hadn’t even realized it was raining till he actually looked out the window noticing the droplets that were falling onto the car itself.

╔══════════════╗
A new beginning
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero