Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

םмιтяι ɢαvяιкσv

Dmitri dropped a hand down and scratched Tatiana behind the ears as Kento spoke about the cases. His frown deepened as Kento explained that it was getting harder and harder to find cases that would be safe for the students to investigate. The spike in dangerous cases had Dmitri uneasy and it showed. He shifted in his head and leaned forward slightly. "The cases are getting more dangerous, and more numerous, Kento. I believe something may be going on here..." Like Kento, Dmitri didn't want to see any of the students injured or worse. He had been teaching at the school since Kento founded it. The students and the staff were like family to him and if anything were to happen to them he would be devastated. Tatiana whined softly as if she were saying that she was worried too. Animals were sensative to the otherworldy and paranormal, after all. Tatiana had been Dmitri's greatest partner on many of his own investigations.

"If you do go after this creature in the park," he said, "I'm going with you. I would hate to see you injured just as much as I would hate to see it happen to a student." The mention of hunting down the demon's summoner opened an entirely new can of worms. To summon a demon to this plane one would have had to have been very powerful. Not only would they have to send the demon back to where it came from, but they would have to deal with the summoner. Why would the demon have been summoned to begin with? Dmitri's guess would have been revenge, given just how vicious the creature seemed to be. How many victims had there been so far anyway/ Dmitri couldn't recall, and he knew that the police weren't sure anyway. There had been so little left of the victims that identifying the bodies had been so difficult...

"I think we should look into this case before we let any student teams take the case," he said after several moments of silent thought, "If there is a demonic influence here, then we will have to deal with not only the demon but the summoner." If it was something lesser, then it would be alright to let students investigate the case. If it was anything more than that, however, then it would take someone with more experience to take care of the matter.

OoC: I'll have to post for Maggie in the morning, bedtime for me!

םмιтяι ιs
Where: The headmaster's office || With: Kento and Tati || Doing: Talking || Wearing: Proper Attire

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kento Nakajima
Headmaster
╚══════════════╝
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
So baby let’s party, party
╚══════════════╝

Kento agreed that something was possibly going on, he thought about it many times. The way the cases were coming in, and in quite the quantity. The danger factor of them was always rising and it worried him about the risks that he was putting the students in. He sighed and nodded, “I’ve had the same feeling, something much bigger is going on that we’re just not seeing.” he stated as he reached for the papers of cases that he had been looking through. He grabbed them and raised them up to show Dmitri the stack before saying, “I’ve been looking at these since around four this morning, most of the stack came in yesterday, and I just started looking at it today. There’s far too many for my liking. I remember when I opened this place up and there were only maybe two or three here and there and they were nothing like what we’re getting right now.” he stated with a slight laugh.

He sighed and put the stack back down before standing up and walking around his desk before squatting down and smiling towards Tatiana. Reaching out he gently pet the dog before he glanced back up towards the other, “With some of these we’ll have to put our faith into the students that they won’t get hurt, at least until we can figure out if there is something bigger than what we’re seeing.” he stated, “I don’t like doing it, but we’re going to have to do so in order to not raise a panic amongst the students.” he stated with a nod before he heard that if he was going after the creature he was going to come with. He gave a small smile and then he said, “How are the students suppose to work together if I say you couldn’t go? Two to a team remember.” he stated before he glanced back towards Tatiana and said, “or in this case, three.” he knew the dog would more than likely come along. He thought about it for a second before his thoughts were pulled back to reality and he nodded to them looking into the case.

“That is true, and dealing with both will be just as hard as dealing with a normal case if not harder.” he stated as he stood back up and fixed the shirt he was wearing and said, “But since you’re going to be coming along with me. Guess I should let you know my thoughts on the case before hand, my assumptions for the most part.” he stated before turning and leaning on his desk, his arms crossing infront of him as he stared. “There’s a big reason that it’s not settling well with me. The fire and brimstone smell, the fact that it looks like some large dog attack, the people having been torn to shreds beyond recognition. In my opinion it sounds like the work of hell hounds, but it makes you wonder why anyone would summon such a beast. They’re unseen by the human eye, even to those who have the ability to see the unseen. They’re very dangerous and hard to stop, the only known method I can think of to stop them is a silver bullet. Sounds werewolf-like to say the least, but it’s the only way. To hold them back you’d salt infront of the doors and windows, but that’ll only hold for so long.” He sighed and shook his head. This was going to be difficult, and not knowing how many were actually summoned would be the worst part because they could be completely out numbered faster than they could bat an eyelash.

He sighed one more and lowered his head and then glanced back up towards Dmitri for a second and then back down at the ground. “I don’t think I’ve ever encountered anything so dangerous before. The best time to investigate would be at night when they’re more likely to be active, not only that but everything will be practically void of people around, so less eyes the better.” he stated with a nod as he shook his head before he turned his attention towards the clock. “I should probably go remove that case before anyone gets the idea to actually take it up. Come on, I’ll walk you to your classroom on the way there.” he stated with a smile as he pushed off of his desk and turned to head towards the door, but stopped to see if Dmitri and Tatiana were following him.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
If you want a little romance
Then baby just watch me, watch me
╔══════════════╗
Teacher---5'8''----130 lbs----Dark Brown Hair----Brown eyes

Company: Dmitri & his dog (Tatiana)
Out Of Creepers: ---

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200

Maggie Raymond

Oh, right, seniors. Maggie had rather forgotten that most of the upperclassmen were probably of a proper age to get into LV rain. She supposed that case would be left to them then. It was mildly disappointing, but at least there would be other cases as the year carried on. There were always cases upon cases. Sometimes Maggie wondered what it was about the town that drew so much activity. Perhaps it was just one of those places that seemed an epicenter for the paranormal. Like the Bermuda Triangle, or the Winchester House in California. Maggie nodded as Masuda stated that the Dogs Day case seemed to be the most dangerous of the three. Maggie thought for a moment that she heard someone whispering to her; the words weren't clear but she could sense that they were spoken in urgency and fear. That was rarely a good sign when it came to these things. She lifted a hand wand waved it near her ear, as if brushing away the person that was whispering to her. "That one won't be up for very much longer," she stated, tilting her head to the side again. It was a feeling that she had, but Maggie's hunches were usually right on the money.

"I dont think they would have been moved, or passed on," she commented in reference to the missing coma patients, "You would think that the hospital would have some way to keep record of such things. Those poor people; I wonder what became of them..." She shrugged a little and then smiled as the redhead extended his hand and introduced himself. Masuda! That was right; Maggie remembered his name now. He was a bit shorter than she was but that was something Maggie was used to. She was tall for a girl, and had been all her life. She could remember being teased for being a beanpole when she was younger. Her mother had often told her that she was the way God made her. Maggie still hadn't liked being teased for being tall like she was. Hey, at least it made her good at basketball, right?

"Maggie Ramyond," she said as she shook Masuda's hand, "And I think you're right. I know we're in the same year; I've had you in some of my classes. But, I don't think we've ever actually met." She supposed that had to do with most of her two prior years attending the academy being spent on investigations with her assigned team member. Maggie had a bit of a bad habit of getting a one-track mind when it came to the cases that the school assigned them. She still remembered her freshman year, when she had gotten so concentrated on a case that most of the freshman class had thought that she was mute! It really wasn't her fault though. Maggie's ability to see the unseen meant that she often got far more deeply involved in her cases than most of her "normal" classmates.

Maggie Is
Where: The main building, bulletin board || With: Masuda || Doing: Pondering || Wearing: School Clothes

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
םмιтяι ɢαvяιкσv

Dmitri turned and peered out the window of Kento's office. The clouds seemed to have darkened, and he could see raindrops beginning to patter against the glass panes. When the school had first opened, the cases and been few and the danger levels low. Now, however, it seemed as if the forces of darkness were converging on their little town all at once. Dmitri supposed that such a thing was to be expected. The school was unique, one of a kind. Their students had solved many mysteries and prevented countless disasters. Such activity would not have gone unnoticed. The fact that a few of their students had abilities beyond those of your average investigator made Dmitri all the more uneasy. Dmitri reached over and plucked the top case off of the stack that sat on Kento's desk, skimming through it as the man talked. "That's a hell of a stack," he commented as he set the papers back down again adding, "You can always come to me if you need help going through them, Kento. You're only human. You're going to need to sleep eventually." He grinned at the headmaster, showing that he was teasing...mostly. Kento really did need to stop spreading himself so thin. It wasn't good for his health.

Tatiana smiled her little doggy-grin and licked Kento's face when the man crouched down to pet her. She had known the man almost as long as Dmitri had and was quite fond of him. The statement that they would have to trust the students was met with a slow nod. "All the same," Dmitri said, "They are just teenagers and teenagers are prone to recklessness. You're right though. We can't afford to raise a panic amongst them." Anyone that didn't panic would probably end up trying to take the case on anyway, just to prove that they could do it. Tatiana barked as Kento mentioned three to a team - clearly, someone was more than eager to get on the case of the strange goings-on in the park. She liked that park! That was were she went on walkies! How dare someone make it dangerous? Dmitri leaned forward and resting his arms on his legs as Kento went on and explained his suspicions. The mention of hellhounds made him shudder involuntarily. Dmitri had dealt with demonic animals before - demon cats, rather than hounds, but still terrifying. He still had the scars from the encounter, four long claw-marks that extended from his left shoulder to his right hip across his chest and stomach. Damned thing had almost torn him open. "If it's silver bullets we need then I know a guy," he commented as he placed a hand on his left shoulder, where the scars began, "We were in the military together. If there's a weapon you need, then Sasha can get it for you." Mind you, Sasha was also mildly insane thanks to some time spent in a gulag a few years back, but what could you do?

He stood as Kento made his way towards the door, chuckling as the man turned to look back at him and Tatiana. "We're coming, we're coming," he said as one corner of his mouth crept up in a half grin, "Don't think your hell-hound theory has scared me away. I'm always going to have your back." Tatiana barked again, as if she were saying 'you won't scare me away either!' She trotted over to the door, prancing a bit in impatience. Once Kento opened the door, she trotted out into the hallway ahead of the pair of humans. Dmitri followed her and soon fell into step besides Kento as they headed down the hallway towards the bulletin board. "I think we should look into this as soon as we can," he said as he and Kento walked, "Before the summoner gets any stronger and anymore lives are lost. What do we know about the victims?" Perhaps, if the demonic creatures had been targeting specific people, that could tell them something about the one that brought them to this plane. Jealousy was a powerful emotion, and it would not be the first time that someone had turned to dark forces to get revenge on another.

םмιтяι ιs
Where: The headmaster's office || With: Kento and Tati || Doing: Talking || Wearing: Proper Attire

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Masuda Takahisa
Massu
╚══════════════╝
Stand up
Everybody look alive
Say "Come on, come on, come on"
We're gonna get it now
Hands up
If you're ready for the fight
We're gonna win now

I don't need you to believe in me
I know how to change my destiny
Sit down
About to rewrite our history
Rewrite our history
Rewrite our history

We can change the whole world
Gonna take it over
Gonna start it over
Don't you know what we could be?
╚══════════════╝

Masuda nodded for a moment, yeah he didn’t doubt it being up much longer, but still, the fact it had been put up made him wonder what the headmaster was even thinking. Shaking the thought for a second when the other one came up, he stared for a second at the case before turning his attention fully onto Maggie. He nodded, “Yeah, they’d have to. Considering the fact that after the patient became deceased they’d have to let the families know, but if they just disappeared how would they explain that one to the patients families? Not to mention even document it?” he stated as he thought about it for a few seconds, though he gave a smile when the other turned finally and shook his hand.

“Pleasure to finally meet you, after being in the same couple of classes for awhile.” he stated with a slight laugh as he shook his head, “No, I don’t think we’ve actually met, at least not formally like this.” he stated pulling his hand back slowly and then shoving it back into his pocket. He flipped some of his red hair out of his face and glanced back towards the bulletin board as he was utterly silent for a few seconds before he decided to ask. “The headmaster seems kind of slow this year at giving out the assigned teams. He must really have a lot on his mind to say the least.” he stated before glancing towards the cases once more and let his mind wander and then he got an idea and he turned towards his fellow classmate.

“Crazy idea, how about we ask to be temporarily teamed up and lets go solve this hospital case? I mean, it’ll get us started for the year on cases, and….we’ll be able to cut class with a viable excuse.” he stated with a slight laugh, “Though I really wanna start getting out there on cases, but with the headmaster having yet to assign anyone, what do you say? You up for the challenge?” he asked curiously as he glanced back towards the bulletin board half tempted to just rip that case right off there even if maggie didn’t want to do it, or of course…he could secretly go investigate it without even taking it from the schools bulletin and getting permission from the headmaster. But that meant a lot of sneaking around and he wasn’t really up for that. He sighed at his thoughts as he waited for maggie to answer him.

╔══════════════╗
A new beginning
Fight until we're winning
Tell me that you're in it
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero

Anybody could be
Anybody could be
Anybody could be
╔══════════════╗
Student---5'5''----119 lbs----Red Hair----Brown Eyes

Company: Maggie

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kento Nakajima
Headmaster
╚══════════════╝
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Kento was silent for a moment and then gave a small smile, “It is to say the least…” he stated as he let out a sigh as he stared at the stack. He was locked on the stack for a few seconds before he glanced back when he stated that if it was silver bullets they needed then he knew the guy. Of course he would know a guy, didn’t Dmitri know a lot of people from being in the military at some point? He would have said something, but he listened and thought about it. “As precautionary measures make it a rush order on silver bullets and something that can handle the silver bullets.” he stated with a nod as he thought about it, “If it is Hellhounds we want to be prepared. They’re not easy creatures to take care of and Im not taking any risks on this one.” he stated before he glanced down and went back to an earlier statement the other had stated. He glanced back up and smiled, “And I know you’ll help whenever, and I get sleep…when I can.” he stated with a slight laugh.

He was not going to mention the fact that he hadn’t exactly been sleeping well the previous couple of nights. Not because of this stack of papers, not because of the hellhounds, but because he had this sickening feeling growing within him that something big was coming and no one was prepared for it. He shook the thought though when the other stated that he was coming.

Smiling a little, Kento glanced down toward Tatiana and watched her for a second before opening the door and leading the way out. When the other stated that they should look into this as soon as they could he nodded. “I agree, the quicker the better. I don’t want to hear about another victim being taken by whatevers being summoned.” he stated with a nod. When asked about the victims though he thought back to the case and what he read on the whole thing. The envelope with the evidence in it was back in his office locked in a file cabinet at the moment. He wasn’t going to look at that until he actually knew for certain that he himself was going to take the case. But at least he looked at the victim list and honestly, the images were burned into the back of his mind and he wished they’d just go away. But he sighed and said, “There were about three victims total by what the file stated. The first victim, a female mid twenties, walking home from the police department, she had apparently started work just recently within booking. Lived in a small apartment not far from here, her relatives lived outside of town and she was going to school to become a doctor, when the body was found the skin was shredded as if someone had taken a hand grater or a knife to it. The face was completely chewed off and some organs were missing. Second victim, again…a female, but she had just turned twenty one. Walked home from the local bar on her birthday one week later. Same thing, mauled beyond recognition, only identifiable thing was her ID and that was in the purse she was carrying. The third one makes no sense though, a male mid to late twenties, early thirties possibly…he was walking home from the local library that evening when he was attacked. He was torn to shreds, spread out across the entire jogging path in the park. The other two were off in the field of the park. Why attack within two different areas? Not only that, but by what I can think of, all three of them were going to the same college. As for any enemies, they don’t appear to have any. All have good outstanding records and nothing to go off of.” He stated as he glanced over towards Dmitri before looking back ahead of him towards the students looking at the bulletin board at the moment, Masuda and Maggie it looked like.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

Company: Dmitri & his dog (Tatiana)

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
םмιтяι ɢαvяιкσv

Dmitri nodded when Kento said to make a rush order of it, for both the bullets and something that could handle the ammunition. "I will call him today," he stated, "It may take some time to get the supplies to us but...well, I do have a small personal supply built up. We can use that unitl Sasha delivers. I know that creatures from that plane aren't to be trifled with..." He reached up and undid the top buttons of his shirt, pulling his collar aside to show the beginnings of the scars. It had been jealousy that had led to his injury, a pair of brothers fighting over the same girl...or at least, the younger of the two brothers thought they were fighting. The girl had been head over heels for the elder brother but in truth, the elder brother hadn't been attracted to the girl (or any woman) at all. He had been Dmitri's lover, and Dmitri had gotten the scars after the demon cats mistook him for their intended target. He sighed and did up the buttons once more, fixing his tie in the process. He'd been too tired that morning to actually bother knotting it properly and it had come undone somewhere along the line. "I'm serious about you getting some sleep, Kento," he added as he frowned at the headmaster, "You won't be at your best if you are suffering from fatigue. Sasha can get me more than weapons - don't make me drug you to get you into bed."

...that came out sounding worse than he had intended. Dmitri grimaced internally; ah, the faults of English not being your native tongue. He spoke the language well, of course, but sometimes things didn't quite translate right between his brain and his tongue. Hopefully Kento would be too tired to notice the unintentional double entendre.

The conversation, thankfully, turned to the victims of the attack. Dmitri had to admit that there didn't seem to be much of a pattern. Three victims in total. Two female, one male. Two in their early twenties, one almost in his thirties. Bodies left in different places, it didn't seem to make any sort of sense. Dmitri decided that he was going to have to do a bit more research. He was a historian for a reason. He had been an intelligence officer during his time with the Spetsnaz. There really was not a fact that he could not find, either legitimately or through more shadowy means. "There must be more a link amongst them, some part of victimology we're missing," he said as he and Kento walked, "This just doesn't feel like a random spree killing to me." The three victims had to have some sort of connection beyond attending the college in town. A dirty little secret the three of them shared? Or perhaps they had just managed to piss off the wrong person. It would be hard to say until he did his research and figured out what it was that three victims had in common. Hopefully he and Kento would be able to figure it out before another unfortunate person lost their lives. Dmitri paused and placed a hand on Kento's shoulder. "We'll figure this out," he stated, "Dangerous or not, we will figure this out. Have we ever failed to solve a case?" Shinsoku Academy had built a reputation on always figuring things out in the end. Dmitri wasn't about to tarnish that gleaming reputation.

There were two students standing at the bulletin board by the time that he and Kento arrived. Masuda was still there, and now he had been joined by another student, Maggie Raymond. If Dmitri remembered correctly, Maggie was one of the students able to see what others could not, a gift unlocked by a brush with death. He did not envy the girl. In his opinion, there were some things that man was never meant to see. "Good morning Maggie, hello again Masuda," he greeted the pair, "Already looking for puzzles to solve?" He glanced at the board again, spotting the 'Dog Days' case. Good, it was still up. At least no one had been bold enough to try and claim it as theirs to solve.

םмιтяι ιs
Where: The hallway || With: Kento, Tati and students || Doing: Talking || Wearing: Proper Attire

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
Maggie Raymond

Maggie nodded as Masuda mentioned the Headmaster being slow at assigning teams. Usually by the first week everyone had been paired up, but this year it didn't seem like anyone had a partner yet. He really must have had quite the workload on his hands. I wonder if he's thought of hiring a secretary, Maggie thought as she peered at the cases stuck to the board. When Masuda asked if she wanted to temporarily partner up with him and investigate the missing coma patients case, however, Maggie grinned and nodded. "Let's do it!" she said, reaching out and snatching the paper off of the bulletin board. She was about to grab Masuda by the arm and drag him off to the headmaster's office, but the man was already coming down the hallway towards them Mr. Gavrikov and his little canine friend were accompanying the man as well.

"Good morning Mr. Gavrikov, good morning Headmaster Nakajima," Maggie greeted the two older men, smiling brightly at the pair. They both seemed to have something weighing heavily on their minds; Maggie wondered for a moment what it was. Then her gaze strayed to the bulletin board, and the paper bearing the details of the Dog Days case. Before either of them said a word she knew that they had taken the case on themselves - another of her hunches proven correct. The two must have thought the case quite dangerous to be taking it on themselves. Maggie supposed that it was best that way. The dangerous cases should be handled by the most experienced, and she doubted that anyone in the school had more experience than their headmaster and their history teacher. If anyone could face whatever strange beasts were attacking people in the park, it would be those two. Or those three, rather, she thought as she smiled down at Tatiana. The Akita sat at her master's side, looking up at Dmitri as if awaiting an order. It would appear that she knew that something was afoot.

The whispering voices returned for a moment, again sounded fearful and frantic. This time the voice came accompanied by a shadowy image, a trio of figures appearing behind the teachers. The were human, but that was all that she could tell. Maggie still couldn't even make out what they were saying and she sighed. It must have been important for them to be trying so hard. Don't worry, she thought, We'll figure it out, I promise. She then turned to the Headmaster. "Say, Masuda and I were wondering, would it be alright if we were to partner up for one of the cases? Teams haven't been assigned yet this year but we're in the same classes and everything. We wanted to look into this coma patients case."

Maggie Is
Where: The main building, bulletin board || With: Masuda, Headmaster, History teacher, doggie || Doing: Pondering || Wearing: School Clothes

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kento Nakajima
Headmaster
╚══════════════╝
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Kento nodded for a moment when he stated he would call him today, “Well, with whatever supply you have we’ll have to use it sparingly…well, hope we don’t have to use it, but in any case, we don’t want to be using it completely up if we don’t need to.” he stated as he ran over the files once more in his head for the time being. See if there was anything that could link the three victims together. They all came from different locations, they were killed in two different locations, the only thing he could tell was that they had gone to the same college. That college was going to have to be looked into, maybe speak to some of the professors there and get some up front information on the victims. His mind however was brought back when the other showed him the marks on his shoulder. A frown coming across his face before he sighed at the other’s concern.

A small smile came across his face when the other mentioned sleep and he said, “I know…I’ll…” he blinked and then quickly looked ahead of him when the other stated drugging him just to get him into bed. He knew it was just a slip of the tongue, but the fact it still came out the way it did had him fighting down a blush that wanted to claw it’s way to his face. He cleared his throat a moment and said, “That won’t be necessary, I’ll make sure to get some sleep.” He stated with a nod, he glanced down for a second when the victims came back up and he had to think of that for a moment once more. He nodded, “I have been thinking on that. One place I do want to go is to the college itself, talk to some of their professors, friends and maybe get some information from them. It’s a better start than going in blind, I also want to check out the sites of the crime scenes, I know that one of them is about two weeks old and probably wouldn’t have any remains, but the other one happened just recently, the one with the male, so I want to go to the crime scene and check to see if anything was missed.” he stated. It would give them a starting point and give them something to work on instead of going in blind.

He stopped for a second and turned towards the taller male and gave a small smile, he nodded and then glanced down laughing a little and shaking his head. “No, we haven’t failed to solve a case yet. We’ve got some exceptionally bright students and a great staff here that know how to work together.” he stated raising his gaze and reaching up and resting a hand on top of Dmitri’s. “Let’s catch this guy before he does anymore damage.” He stated before adding, “And thank you, for sticking around and putting up with me for as long as you have.” he stated before letting his hand slip away and he turned and started walking back towards the bulletin board.

When they came upon it he smiled and nodded towards his students, “Good morning you two.” he stated, Dmitri already beating him to the punch as to puzzle solving. He however came to stand next to the two students, “Excuse me for a second.” he added as he slid in and reached up pulling the Dogs Day case from the bulletin leaving two of them there. Though his attention went right over towards Maggie when she asked if Masuda and her could temporarily be partnered only because teams haven’t been assigned yet this year. He mentally smacked himself, he had been so engrossed in going over everything he hadn’t even assigned teams yet. He gave an apologetic look towards his students and then glanced towards the hospital case and read it over before he watched Maggie pull it off of the bulletin before he glanced back at her. “I don’t see why a temporary team would be any harm. That’ll be fine, meet me in my office in about…” he paused and looked to his watch and then said, “fifteen minutes, I’ll give you the information I have on file about it and you guys be careful, these cases are not always what they seem. Watch out for one another, and again, be careful.” he stated, “just get to the bottom of the case, and I expect a full report on the case afterwards.” It was just the usual, once a case was finished usually a report was written up by the two people who had taken the case. He would then send in the report to police headquarters (or at least a copy of it) and hope that it would help put their investigations to rest. Though he turned towards Dmitri once more and said, “And after I get them finished I’ll pull the file I have on our case.” he stated with a nod and then turned to face the students once more.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

Company: Dmitri & his dog (Tatiana) & maggie & Masuda Out Of Creepers: ---

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Masuda Takahisa
Massu
╚══════════════╝
Stand up
Everybody look alive
We're gonna get it now
Hands up
We're gonna win now

Sit down
Rewrite our history
Rewrite our history

Gonna take it over
Gonna start it over
╚══════════════╝

Masuda stared for a few seconds before Maggie said to lets do it. He smiled and nodded, “Yeah, we’ll catch this guy and save a lot of people in that hospital from disappearing.” he stated before turning when the history teacher and the headmaster were showing up. But they had the dog with them which caused him to back up a little, dogs were not his favorite things. Infact he was deathly afraid of them. He kind of hid behind Maggie a little and then gave a nod towards both teachers. “Good morning Mr. Gavrikov and Headmaster Nakajima.” he stated as he glanced between the two males. He had noticed himself that they had this look as if something was on their minds. Though it was made clear what it was when the headmaster came over and took the Dogs Day one off of the bulletin board. So it was too dangerous for a student to actually look into. He watched for a second listening to the usual talk about the investigations and gave a not towards the headmaster.

Masuda smiled and was glad that the other was going to let them be a temporary team. He glanced towards Maggie and then back before he said, “We’ll be as careful as we can, and you can count on us to get this thing solved as quickly and efficiently as possible.” he stated as he glanced between the two adults and then looked at the piece of paper the headmaster had been holding. He was silent for a few seconds before he glanced at the two older males infront of them, “Please, tell me if I’m overstepping my boundaries, but…about the Dogs Day case, I take it you’re taking it down because you two are going to investigate it? If it was so dangerous to begin with, why put it up? I mean, if a student would have wanted to take it and you allowed it wouldn’t that have been putting the student in unnecessary danger that could have been avoided.” he asked curiously, though stopping himself he gave a courtesy bow to both teachers once more. Blame it on the upbringing of a Japanese idol, but he said, “Gomen ne…Please, stop me if I overstep my boundaries.” he stated as he stood up once more and stared at the two. They would have to meet the headmaster in his office in about fifteen minutes.
╔══════════════╗
A new beginning
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero

Anybody could be
Anybody could be
Anybody could be
╔══════════════╗

Company: Maggie & Headmaster Nakajima & Mr. Gavrikov & Dog

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
םмιтяι ɢαvяιкσv

The suggestion that they investigate the college was a good one. "Why don't we visit the college tonight and then investigate the park once Sasha's gotten us what we need," he suggested. Just in case the hellhounds happened to return, he did not want to be going in blind or unarmed. And Kento needs to get some rest before we do that, he thought. Hellhounds were dangerous and he did not want to risk going in when either of them were not in their prime. He didn't want Kento to get hurt. Dmitri smiled at Kento as the other man placed a hand over his. "As if you could get rid of me that easily," he laughed. It was going to take more than the threat of hellhound attack to convince him to leave the school...or the headmaster. Dmitri would admit, he felt more for the man than just friendship. However, he had never thought that Kento felt the same for him.

Dmitri crossed his arms over his chest as he watched Kento and the students talk. They were already asking to be partnered up, to investigate one of the cases. He stiffened, hoping that Maggie wasn't about to reach for the Dog Days case. He let out a mental sigh of relief as Maggie instead went for the coma patients case. That one seemed much less dangerous and with the girl's gifts and Masuda's brains they were sure to make a great team. We'll be seeing that one solved before too long, he thought as he scratched Tatiana behind the years. He had noted how Masuda had recoiled at the sight of her. He must have been afraid of dogs, so Dmitri kept Tatiana as far from the young man as he could. Kento had given the two the go-ahead to work as a team on the case. Maggie thanked him, and then the girl had taken off for her dorm. Masuda, on the other hand, remained in the hall with the two teachers.

A slight frown crossed Dmitri's face as Masuda spoke, questioning why Kento had put the case up in the first place. It was tempting to tell the boy off for clearly overstepping his boundaries. However, he held his tongue. Masuda had apologized for overstepping himself soon enough. "No one is perfect, Masuda," he stated as he stepped slightly closer to the boy, "And sometimes mistakes happen. You know that the headmaster would never allow someone to be injured." He spoke perhaps a bit colder than he meant to, but Dmitri had a reputation for demanding respect from his students - pop idols or not. He turned to Kento and placed a hand on the man's shoulder again saying, "I'll be along to your office shortly. I'm going to go call Sasha, and then I'll be along to discuss our case." That way Kento would be able to give Maggie and Masuda the file for their case and he would be able to get their supplies requested. After another short glance at Masuda, Dmitri headed for his classroom with Tatiana at his heels.

He sat down at his desk and picked up the phone, dialing a familiar number. Dmitri spoke with Sasha for several minutes, making arrangements for silver bullets, the proper weaponry, and a few other helpful tools to be sent to the academy as quickly as possible. Sasha was more than happy to send the weaponry as quickly as humanly possible. He owed Dmitri his life after Dmitri had broken him out of the gulag.

םмιтяι ιs
Where: The hallway > My office || With: Kento, Tati and students > Tatiana || Doing: Preparing || Wearing: Proper Attire

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
Maggie Raymond

Maggie glanced down at Masuda when the slightly shorter male hid behind her. What was he afraid of? The dog, murmured a voice in her ear. Maggie glanced down at Tatiana again, then at Masuda. "She won't bite," she whispered before the blonde's head swiveled back around and she concentrated on the headmaster. Headmaster Nakajima had taken the Dog Days case from the board. Clearly, he had decided that it was too dangerous for a student to work. Would he and Mr. Gavrikov be working it then? They had certainly seemed like they were on a mission as they were coming down the hall. She smiled when the headmaster looked so apologetic about the teams not yet being assigned. The poor man must have had a lot on his plate to have forgotten to put together teams. He really did work himself too hard; Maggie hoped that he wasn't about to burn himself out by burning the candle at both ends.

Luckily for the two of them, the headmaster agreed to let her and Masuda work together on the case. She nodded eagerly as the headmaster said to meet him in his office in fifteen minutes. There they would be given the file for the case and everything else that they would need. Maggie nodded as the headmaster warned them to be careful, and to write up the report after they had gotten to the bottom of things. "You got it!" she said as she smiled at the man. While the headmaster turned to Dmitri, she turned to Masuda and said, "I'll meet you at his office, okay? I've got something I want to grab out of my room first." Then she turned and ran off down the hallbefore she could hear the question that Masuda posed to the headmaster. Maggie hurried back towards the dorms. If she and Masuda were to get to the bottom of things, they would have to interview the victims. However, Maggie already had a distinct feeling that the poor missing people were no longer on this plane. She ran into her room and reached under her bed. After a bit of rummaging, she pulled out a slim wooden case. It had been a gift from her father - the man that had adopted her when she was nine, not her biological parents. Maggie hadn't spoken to either of her biological parents since they had lost custody of her. She tried not to be cruel or to hate others, but when it came to her parents, she couldn't help but detest them. They were willing to let her die, all because their God supposedly willed it...

Maggie shook her head and slid the case into her backpack. Then, she left the dorm and headed for the headmaster's office to get the case started.

Maggie Is
Where: The main building, bulletin board || With: Masuda, Headmaster, History teacher, doggie || Doing: Pondering || Wearing: School Clothes

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kento Nakajima
Headmaster
╚══════════════╝
Life Life
This our life
Only gonna get one night
╚══════════════╝

Nodding at the starting point, Kento said, “Sounds like a good starting point, plus…we probably want to wait till the stuff we need gets here.” he stated with a small smile before he laughed and shook his head, “Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that I could get rid of you that easily, but why would I get rid of you? I’d be lost without you.” he stated with a small smile before glancing down. It was true, in Kento’s mind he would definitely be lost without Dmitri beside him, through the hardest times the mans always been there for him. Picking him up from the depths of despair and desperation, bringing him back into reality and giving him hope where he needed it.

He truly felt for the other, honestly….more than he probably should. But as headmaster he tried to keep himself level headed and not to mix work with personal stuff. But as the years went on, walking the halls and silently watching outside the door as Dmitri would teach, the cases that he himself would take up if they were too dangerous for the students, who was there…Dmitri. And as the years went on, the more apparent his own feelings were, but how could one actually express such feelings without burning a few student eyes out of their sockets? He pushed the thought out of his head as he heard Masuda’s question, Dmitri beating him to the punch at explaining an answer to him.

“He’s right, no one’s perfect and the case kind of slipped from my don’t hang pile.” he muttered the last few parts before he gave a smile. He turned towards Dmitri again shortly after Masuda took his leave as well and nodded. “Alright, I’ll see you shortly then.” he stated as he stood there and watched Dmitri and Tatiana walk off. He waited for the other male to actually enter his classroom before he turned and started down the hallway. He walked back into his classroom glancing at the paper in his hand and then sighing once more as he walked in and closed the door behind him. He walked over to his desk and grabbed the stack of papers for a second before he twisted in his seat and set them atop the cabinet before he reached for his own phone and dialed up the nearby college’s number. All the while he pulled out the folder of the victims and opened it up before he actually got a hold of the person he needed.

“Hi, my names Kento Nakajima and I’m with the Eros Central Police, I’m sure you’ve heard of the recent murders. All three victims were a part of your school as I can see. I was wondering if you could fax me over a list of the victims courses they were currently taking, teachers…room numbers, as well as if they were staying in the dorms and if they had a roommate. I need it today as soon as possible, preferably before three.” He stated and nodded, every little investigation needed a little white lie. Technically he was a part of the Central Police station, who else sent over the crazy cases? He gave the fax number to the lady he was talking to, thanked the girl and then hung up before letting out a sigh. Step one done, it would narrow down a few things, but it would also give them some information on their school life, which wasn’t exactly in the file. Which brought him to his next thing, he needed to pull out the file on the hospital case as well, which he went to the filing cabinet and went to grab it.

╔══════════════╗
Dance, Dance
This is your chance
╔══════════════╗

Company: No One

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Masuda Takahisa
Massu
╚══════════════╝
Stand up
Everybody look alive
We're gonna get it now
Hands up
We're gonna win now

Sit down
Rewrite our history
Rewrite our history

Gonna take it over
Gonna start it over
╚══════════════╝

Masuda gave a glance up towards Maggie and frowned a little, he just didn’t like dogs period, even if they bit or not. He listened to the instructions given by the headmaster and nodded, “Alright, don’t worry about a thing, we’ll get this taken care of as soon as possible.” he stated with a smile as well as get to his office in about fifteen minutes. He watched as the headmaster turned towards Dmitri before he was addressed by Maggie. “Kay, I’ll see you there. I’m going to make a quick run to my dorm really quick and gather up a few things.” He stated with a smile before his attention was brought back to the teachers when Dmitri and the headmaster addressed his questions.

Nodding to the answer, he didn’t think it was meant to be answered so harshly, but he bowed once more and said, “Again, I apologize if I overstepped my boundaries, I truly do not mean to.” he stated. He glanced between the two before he turned and left as well. He wasn’t going to be left standing there rather awkwardly, but he left the main building and walked out and headed straight for the dormitories. Once there he pushed open the dorm room door and walked in, heading over towards his side of the room and walking into the small bedroom like area for him. He glanced around and went over to his desk opening up a drawer and pulling out his usual things he took on cases. His notebook to be taking down notes, the small flashlight, a couple extra pens, he had a habit of losing them, and just the usual stuff he took for investigations. So when he had all that gathered he turned and then started out of the dormitories himself.

He stared for a second spotting Maggie and smiled a bit before he said, “Maggie, wait up.” They obviously had good timing together, so this case was definitely going to work out great between the two of them. He ran a little bit and came to walk beside her. “So any theories to begin with? How the bodies just up and become missing?” he asked curiously already his mind working on the case.

╔══════════════╗
A new beginning
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero
Don't you wanna be

A superhero
Superhero
Superhero

Anybody could be
Anybody could be
Anybody could be
╔══════════════╗

Company: Maggie

Dangerous Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
Maggie Raymond

Maggie hummed happily to herself as she trotted along to the headmaster's office. Now that she had a case to work on, the day was looking even better than it had that morning. She paused at a window on her way, peering out the window. It was raining but not quite storming yet. Oh well; there was still time in the day.

Maggie carried on to the headmaster's office. She knew that the headmaster was in, but decided to waited for Masuda before she went inside. On the edges of her mind, she could sense that she had company. The same shadowy figures from before, though they were ever so slightly clearer. She sighed and shifted the weight of ber backpack on her shoulders. She could feel the slim wooden case shifting and hoped that it would help their case when they went to investigate the hospital. Perhaps they would be able to check the records of the missing patients? Maggie knew that there was something about personal information and privacy but couldn't quite remember it. She turned when someone called her name, smiling and waving at Masuda. "Hello again!" she greeted the redhead as he appraoched. They were already working quite in sync with one another. That was a good sign for the future of their investigation.

She shrugged when he asked about her theories responding, "Someone has to be taking them somewhere. People don't just disappear like that. I...I know that where ever they are, they're no longer amongst the living. I think they're followig me." That or someone very close to the case was following her. Maggie still wasn't able to quite make out what the shadow-people were trying to tell her, but she could sense that it was something to do with their case. Maggie shrugged and looked up at the door to the headmaster's office. She knocked on the door, then reached down and turned the knob. The door was not locked and since the headmaster was expecting them, Maggie headed on inside. "We're here!" she announced as she sat down in one of the chairs in front of the headmaster's desk.

He was at the filing cabinet, pulling a file. She assumed for their case. "Do we have any information of the patients that have gone missing?" she asked the headmaster as she set her backpack at her feet. Knowing more about the people that went missing - who they were, why the were in the coma state, etc - might prove useful in figuring out where they had gone and why they had gone missing. And who had access to them, she thought as she fished a tablet from her backpack and pulled up a notebook program, typing down the thought so that she wouldn't forget it.

OoC: I'm going to wait to post again for Dmitri until after we've finished this part

Maggie Is
Where: The headmaster's office || With: Masuda, Headmaster || Doing: Prepping for a case || Wearing: School Clothes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff