Welcome to Gaia! ::

-= Koga Clan: Medicine Factor =-

[level one]

+ General Knowledge +

Human Anatomy is the study of body structure, which includes size, shape, composition, and perhaps coloration

Physiology is the study on how the body works/function

Homeostasis reflects the ability of the body maintain relative stability and to function normally despite constant changes. Changes may be external or internal, and the body must respond appropriately

*Negative Feedback is a mechanism in which the body response to reverse the stimunlus(In effect turning it off for a while) and keeps some aspect of the body within the range

+ 4 Levels of Organization
- Chemicals
- Cells
- Tissues
- Organs
[level two]

+Body Systems +

The human anatomy is compress of 11 body systems. Knowing each of those systems could tell you whats goin on a patient;

- Integumentary System: The organ system that consists of the skin and its accessory structures and the subcutaneous tissue

- Skeletal System: that consists of the bones, legaments, and cartilage; supports the body and is a framework for muscle attachment

-
[level three]
((hello!))
((Kensuke, wouldnt the correct term be, instead of Homeostasis, but Equilibrium???))

(((*edits* i stand corrected...)))
(I went out so I'm not done, and NO its homeostasis not equilibrium is in nervous system!)
Ayame_ANBU
((hello!))
(Hello to you too, how can I help you?)
(its not finished yet prolly by tomorrow)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff