Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shugo continued walking around the school looking for something to do . "Sooooo.....bored." he said quietly. He let out a sigh and went to a nearby tree and sat down under it. He pulled out a book from his backpack. He read the book for a while but it got a little boring after a while. So he placed the book over his face and decided to take a nap under the tree.
japanese_anime16
((I don't think anyone's here right now. Anyone at all? sweatdrop ))
((I'm on))
((yay. ^^ we were at the tree thingy?))

Hishiki sketched and looked up, smiling. She looked behind and finished the pond. She stopped drawing and stared at the picture, with a confused look on her face. She smiled at it and handed it to her. "It's not my best, but I worked hard on it."
japanese_anime16
((yay. ^^ we were at the tree thingy?))

Hishiki sketched and looked up, smiling. She looked behind and finished the pond. She stopped drawing and stared at the picture, with a confused look on her face. She smiled at it and handed it to her. "It's not my best, but I worked hard on it."

"I like it." She said with a grin, then she noticed there was someone below them. "Hmmm it seems like someone is below us Hishiki." She said to her as she peered down and saw a young man lying at the base of the tree.

((Try to include everyone thats on))
Hisamie
"I like it." She said with a grin, then she noticed there was someone below them. "Hmmm it seems like someone is below us Hishiki." She said to her as she peered down and saw a young man lying at the base of the tree.

((Try to include everyone thats on))

((Oh, I didn't notice he was below us! lol ^^))

She looked down. "So there is. But he's napping. Perhaps we could wake him...?" she grinned and took peach from her bag. She ripped it open and took out the seed. She carefully dropped it onto him, hitting his head. "Bingo."
Shugo continued sleeping, not knowing there were people sitting on top of the tree. His head moved to the side a little causing the book to fall down, which woke him from from his nap. He rubbed his eyes a little. "Ah...the sky looks nice today." he said as he looked up at the sky. Shugo then picked up his book and continued reading it.
japanese_anime16

((Oh, I didn't notice he was below us! lol ^^))

She looked down. "So there is. But he's napping. Perhaps we could wake him...?" she grinned and took peach from her bag. She ripped it open and took out the seed. She carefully dropped it onto him, hitting his head. "Bingo."

"That wasn't nice." she said but she giggled anyway. "What are you going to do if he gets mad when he wakes up?"
((oops. mistake))
Shugo then notice something dropped on his head. He took it out of his hair and saw it was a seed. "Huh..?" He looked up to see why it fell down and saw that there were two girls up there. "Hey...what was that for?"he asked them.
Ryu_41
Shugo then notice something dropped on his head. He took it out of his hair and saw it was a seed. "Huh..?" He looked up to see why it fell down and saw that there were two girls up there. "Hey...what was that for?"he asked them.

She giggled with Elisia and whispered to her, "he doesn't look angry to me." She looked at the boy and smiled, spreading out her skirt. "Well, you were sleeping and I wanted to wake you up. I'm Hishiki and this is Elisia."
"I'm sorry, you see we thought we would wake you up and well she decided to drop as see and well I said it wasn't nice but you got to admit it was funny." Elisa said trying to explain the situation with out him getting upset. It wasn't easy considering that she thought he was cute too and had a hard enough time talking to people in the first place.
Hisamie
"I'm sorry, you see we thought we would wake you up and well she decided to drop as see and well I said it wasn't nice but you got to admit it was funny." Elisa said trying to explain the situation with out him getting upset. It wasn't easy considering that she thought he was cute too and had a hard enough time talking to people in the first place.

She grabbed onto Elisa's hand and jumped out of the tree. She pushed Elisa onto the boy and sat cross-legged infront of them. "Oops. Soryy Eli." She giggled madly with her hands over her mouth, trying not to burst outlaughing.
japanese_anime16
Ryu_41

She giggled with Elisia and whispered to her, "he doesn't look angry to me." She looked at the boy and smiled, spreading out her skirt. "Well, you were sleeping and I wanted to wake you up. I'm Hishiki and this is Elisia."
"Oh...thats a nice way to wake someone up. I'm Shugo by the way." he said as he returned to his book.
japanese_anime16
Hisamie

She grabbed onto Elisa's hand and jumped out of the tree. She pushed Elisa onto the boy and sat cross-legged infront of them. "Oops. Soryy Eli." She giggled madly with her hands over her mouth, trying not to burst outlaughing.
He fell over. "Owwww.......why are you guys doing this to me?"
Ryu_41
japanese_anime16
Hisamie

He fell over. "Owwww.......why are you guys doing this to me?"
She gets up slightly shocked, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." She said apologizing, she quickly glared for a second at Hishiki then looked nack at Shugo "Really I'm sorry." She was blushing out of embarrasment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff