Welcome to Gaia! ::

hanyoupirate20X6
The fox jumps in surprise, and turns a corner. When you turn the corner, you see a young girl with fox ears and a tail holding the orb in her hands.
She sees the girl. Hey You! Stop! Please!
"Cool. Let's go."
long_live_the_phantom
hanyoupirate20X6
The fox jumps in surprise, and turns a corner. When you turn the corner, you see a young girl with fox ears and a tail holding the orb in her hands.
The girl stops and looks at you. "I'm sorry." she says quietly. "It was just erally pretty and..."
CJ Takanata
"Cool. Let's go."
She smiles and starts walking. "So, where are you from?" she asks shyly.
He looks at both of them and wonders what was going on.

"Um...is something the matter here? and who are you?"
Chiyo heard noise coming from the dorms so she decided to check out what was going on. Her eyes grew black for a moment and she teleported in front of two girls. One was looking slightly annoyed and the other scared.

"Is there a problem here?"
hanyoupirate20X6
long_live_the_phantom
hanyoupirate20X6
The girl stops and looks at you. "I'm sorry." she says quietly. "It was just erally pretty and..."
"Listen...Give it to me and I'll..."She looked around for something to bargain with and saw her cubix zerconia Ring."...i'll give you this..."She held the ring between her thumb and index finger.
walks down the path and sees many speice of peoples. walks over under a tree to sleep. ((in werewolf form, looks like huge dog))
Wolfspange53
walks down the path and sees many speice of peoples. walks over under a tree to sleep. ((in werewolf form, looks like huge dog))
She gives up on the girl and walks out onto the grounds, seeing a large dog, she starts to wqalk over by it, sitting on the ground next to it."Where'd you came from, buddy?"She started petting it behind the ears.
hanyoupirate20X6
CJ Takanata
"Cool. Let's go."
She smiles and starts walking. "So, where are you from?" she asks shyly.

"Uh...Yokosuka. Just off the coast....how bout you?"
Name: Ayumu

Species: human

Powers: None, but she's good at playing the piano.

Appearence: Ayumu has black hair and blue eyes. She wears a silk sleeveless top with baggy pants.

History: She was a bad student when she was in elementary school, but she got better grades and became a good student. She came to the academy because she thought it might be a good experience and she likes to meet new people.

Bio: Ayumu is an extraverted person. She likes to play the piano and reading manga. She's also active and helpful.

Classes: Art, music, P.E., physics and geometry.

Ayumu went to the office and gave her application form to the secretary.

"I wonder what kind of people there are in this school."
((Anyone here?))
long_live_the_phantom
Wolfspange53
She gives up on the girl and walks out onto the grounds, seeing a large dog, she starts to wqalk over by it, sitting on the ground next to it."Where'd you came from, buddy?"She started petting it behind the ears.

Jason says "hey i like that don't stop" ((still in werewolf form))
Wolfspange53
long_live_the_phantom
Wolfspange53

Jason says "hey i like that don't stop" ((still in werewolf form))
"Oh god..."She pulled her hand away quickly.

Militant Millionaire

8,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
name: konuro

species:half elf and half human

powers: control over some nature

Appearence: He has green hair and blue eyes. He wears loose comfortable black jeans and a green shirt. He also wears black combat boots that his jeans go over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff