Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyriss heard another thought but tried to shake it off but almost choked on a fishstick when she heard herself thinking about another girl. "Ok now I know some one's messing with my head." She wasn't sure who but that didn't matter. She then thought of something, quickly she stood up and yelled. "Deyqui mesunia verquad!" (Translation: Enemy show yourself, it wouldn't work though because Reid isn't an enemy.) "Wait a moment..." She then sat down feeling embassed as the others in the cafe were staring at her. She blushed and then thought to herself. Maybe they're not doing it on purpose...
Reid saw the girl stand up, and yell. He tried very hard to surpress a smile, but he couldn't. He looked down, a huge smile crossing his face. He stood up, grabbing his milkshake, and walked over to her. "I'm sorry... I was sending those thoughts into your head... I wasn't trying to though..." He looked down, his smile gone, replaced with emberassment.
She looked up. "How? I mean, projecting thoughts is a skill you learn... And work hard to do." She stared at him. "How can you unknowningly do it? Is what I' trying to get at."
"It's my curse... some call it my 'ablity' or 'power'... it seems to bring me pain... or hurt... most of the time. I'm sorry for putting my thoughts in your head... though it was kindda funny when you freaked out like that..." He looked up, smiling softly.
"Oh... Sorry." She bit her lip. "I don't normally get upset... I just... Well y'know..." She sighed, hopng he would ask about the words she said. She then smiled and put out her hand. "By the way, I'm Lyriss."
He shook her hand. "Lyriss... I'm Reid. Ya know... what exactly... were those words that you said? It deffinatey wasnt english..."
Lyriss let go of his hand and looked away blushing. Why did I even try to resist it. She then looked back at him. "Jibberish..." She said this with a slight squeak giving away her innocences. "Ok fine, it's some acient words I learned."
He smiled softly, "Ancient? Odd... well... um... what's your power...?" 'You already know what mine is...'
PSOCecilJake
He smiled softly, "Ancient? Odd... well... um... what's your power...?" 'You already know what mine is...'

It gave Lyriss shivers to hear a boy's voice in her head but then she shyly said. "I can do spells with words... You could say I'm a witch without a wand."
He smiled at her. "That's a great talent... " He looked down. "I alwars scare people... or make them mad on accident... with mine. With yours... you can probably control it, right?"
"I'm trying to... You see I can't exactly control my anger." Lyriss tried to smiled and then she laughed. "When I was young I turned my neighbor into a toad." She then offered him a seat.
walks in hey O_o walks out
He smiled softly, and sat next to her. 'Yeah, that could be a problem... a few years ago, I had a crush on a girl. One day, when she smiled at me... my thoughts went wild. I thought about hwo beatiful she was, and how much I would LOVE to date her... the heard my thoughts, turned around, and laughed at me... "Not in this lifetime, freak!" she yelled. Her words still sting..' He looked down.
She frowned. "I'm sorry..." She then tried to smiled. She then pointed to a peice of paper on the table. "Watch..." She than muttered. "Luc 'day saem." Then the paper slowly began to burn. "Mi'coos." The paper dissipeared.
Seeing the paper burn, he opened his eyes wide. Seeing it disapear, he gasped, "That's amazing! Could anyone say those words, and do that??" He looked at her, still surprised that someone could just say stuff to do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff