Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr. Hendrickson

Wow, this guy should write a book. Dimensional rifts are always fun.

Watching the drama unfold was a favorite pastime. Mr. Hendrickson never understood how things manage to get under someone's skin, but it was amusing to watch people make such a huge deal out of such small things. With a smile, he starts humming softly to himself and watches the show.

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen's gaze had wandered from Eagle to the other students in the auditorium. There were a lot of new faces this year. She heard footsteps on the stage and presumed that Ms. Hamada had finally arrived. As such, she didn't bother to look up; that is, until she heard the speaker's voice.

Karen's head shot up, facing the stage, her eyes wide. "Oh... dear gods and goddesses... this... no. Not. Possible. He... no." Her voice came out, barely a whisper. This wasn't fair! She made sure that the rift was closed, that he couldn't come back! How dare he come back? How dare he be alive when Roger was still dead?

Her body started to shake, uncontrollably, as anger... no, that was the wrong word. Righteous fury, sadness, and, yes, even fear coursed through her body.

Golash started talking about the Billy Trommle and the Skyreach Ball. That comment about becoming suddenly... single, was a jab at her and she knew it. It only caused her fury to skyrocket, reaching heights she'd never experienced. She was so angry right now, she was seeing red.

Her question now was, should she sink into her chair and continue to watch this monster, or leave this room, go somewhere private, and release all of these suddenly bottled up emotions? Standing up and storming out like she wanted to do would attract his attention to her, though she doubted he'd do anything to her... right now. Sitting in here would only tear her apart more, internally. She really didn't feel like being here.

After a moment of contemplation, she decided, ******** it, got up, and with the most hate-filled glare she'd ever had, stared at Golash, before turning on her heel and leaving the auditorium. She wondered if Ms. Hamada knew about his sudden presence? Obviously Sly did, now, as Golash would have to pass him on his way to the mike.

Once the auditorium doors closed behind her, she ran, as fast as she could, anywhere. After a few minutes of running through halls, and going around corners, she found herself outside, by Roger's memorial again. Not where she'd intended to go, but with everyone inside, it was as private as anywhere else. She sat next to it, draping her arms on the stone, and rested her head against the cool stone.

"Why is that monster back, but you're still gone?" She all but screamed, that action in itself allowing the knot that had been forming since she saw Golash to release itself. Her shaking stopped, and she turned around, resting her back against Roger's memorial.

((I had fun writing this one out. I was going to wait, but, that didn't happen. >.> ))
StellCrystall

YouDontKnowThisGuy
User Image

Abetha Lake

Oh god has she drank. The summer had not been kind to her. After the events of the school, she had drank herself into a two day Coma. She remembered it all every event including the odd abilities select people had. Her powers allowing her the strength of many, many people enough to demolish buildings, crunch cars and bench press several buses. She didn't actually do that she calculated the math. But at the end of it all after the deaths of a student or two everything spiraled into a whirl of mindless murders and deaths. How many innocent lives were lost for a forsaken cause born of madness and hate. It all weighed too heavy on her shoulders, her heart and her mind. For a few months she found heavy solace in a bottle and she still did. Though, lately she realized now that her powers had changed, shifted. She no longer had the strength of a titan when drunk, her powers vanishing. She had adjusted to the shift once she realized her full strength had waned.

I can't believe I haven't resigned from this abyss. She screamed mentally which was then followed with a audible growl. Moving through the school as she was called for a teacher's assembly at the orientation of the school's first day. She had seen the memorial when she came in. That constant reminder of what happened. That stone meant someone had died. Granted he died a heroes death but no child should have had to. No one should have taken a bullet like that. That stone was a polished rock which covered the hundreds of dead children who's spirits damned this school ground. That rock was literally a shining tip atop a iceberg of horror. She was running late to the assembly. She moved to push through the certain to where the other teachers were. But before she made herself known she had peered through the certain to suddenly grip a fist. That voice..that stature, that demeanor and those mannerisms. Why was he alive? Why was he not rotting in some oblivion designed specifically to make the shadow of his bloody existence the complete definition of agony.

Why did he come back when no one else could?

Her heart began to race. His words made her gasp. Tears forming in her eyes as she watched from behind the certain. They dropped from their free fall.

Guidance...Councilor? this man would be guiding...children? The mere idea made her want to roar out and let her mind shut off, raving like a beast to tear him apart like a bear would. Falling to a blood raging madness that grasped her heart near the end of last year fit for only myths and legends.Her eyes opened wider as she did everything to hide her sob. The line of dialogue:

"the ball is couples only so please find someone to take you if you've found yourself . . .suddenly single." ricocheting in her skull like a bat lost within a giant bell smashing against either wall as the sound confused and made it cry. Her near shell shock state shattered as she saw a boy stand up and talk at Golash, openly protesting against him but not in a good way, a childish way.

And then she saw Karen get up and leave. She couldn't blame her, she really couldn't. She turned, not even making herself known as she moved and left out the back. Her body shaking as she glanced at the bottle of 190 proof everclear. strapped to a holster. A huge amount of it. It was covered and strapped up tight. No one could see it. She was used to drinking for recreation but once she realized of the abilities of the school she had found that she got stronger..if she got drunk she became a being who's strength rivaled a titan and thus she drank so much more. If she drank herself to death she would not have died...no she would fade into a coma. But after the events of last year had passed those powers waned, changed and reverted. Never the less Abetha always carried it with her now just in case, though she would consume much less than she used to.

She shivered suddenly as she thought of Karen, and Roger. She must've been suffering the absolute most. And she could not bare it. She moved quickly as she slipped outside. She could venture a good guess where she was. Her large boots making heavy sounds along the ground as the gym teacher walked outside and made for that memorial. She pulled out a small thin rod of metal which rested behind her ear. Slipping it between her lips she nibbled on it. It was hard enough so that it wouldn't wear, and the material could not rust nor would their be dangerous residue on her tongue and teeth. She had used it as a tool to quit smoking but instead she had a new habit. She walked towards the memorial where she spotted the figure she knew she would find. Her back was to it, resting against it. She looked onward and she felt her heart ache and her chest heave a little as she breathed out. She walked slowly, approaching her.

"It makes you angry..doesn't it?"

She reached up and wiped away a tear that had crept up on her. She did not know Roger all that well. But she knew potential when she saw it. It was something she always seen and Roger Colts was overflowing with it. A good mind, a strong body and confidence. Sure, he was almost a vile monster like some of the others but he had shown humanity in life and death. He was a snake..but she knew that snakes had hearts too. She moved to sit down, her back against the memorial opposite to her, their backs together.

"God...I could kill him myself. It's not right..and it never will be."

Karen could hear rage lining her voice which was heavily perforated with sorrow and regret. Like a mother who has lost children. So many children.

(OOC: Whoop whoop! Nibelung is back in the house. Edit: Made post changes since I realized Abetha's Traits changed. Edit 2: SO MANY EDITS. SORRY FOLKS.)

angelswolf121

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

As he sat down, the one door boy ran up to the stage to introduce himself. Mentally, Eagle decided to call him Bean. Maybe Jumping-Bean would have been more fitting, but Bean would do just fine. With a turn to his right he also came to realize that Karen had left.

Wait, where did she go in such a hurry? ...A hurry that I failed to notice, no less?

A bitter state developed in him, one he chose to ignore and kept from crawling out as emotion. For an assembly, it sure had him having to work toward not being his complete self quite a bit. It was bad enough that he stated the truth when called upon by a mere finger, the truth that he was willing to share. In any case he reminded himself of the opportunities of the future. The future was 'kind' like that, always giving all living things the time it needs to 'fix' what is 'wrong'.

Instead he turned to Benito, a feigned yet partially amused smile popping up on his face, "Benito, you say? How about I call you Bean instead? After all, you said, '''whatever you like,''' correct?" His eyes were now calm, but still held their own shade of amusement.

You'll have to do for entertainment for now, my little 'Bean'.

Victory Panda
User Image

Gray Allbridge

M...Me..Me? I was just pointed at to go next, this was going to be very." The thoughts were racing in his mind he wasn't flustered or anything by being pointed at but he also didn't know what to say. Gray would rather introduce himself to people face to face instead of in front of an entire crowd. "And who's Idea was it to do this anyway?... That's right it was Golash's idea. Standing up he shot a quick glare at Bee and if you didn't know him well you wouldn't even notice he did it.

"U..Um I am Gray Allbridge I don't think anyone would want to know my hopes dreams or worries since they are rather dull I can tell you I want to have a good time here." Gray looked at a girl from across the room and pointed "I think it would be god for you to go next miss."

StellCrystall

Victory Panda

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Slythor Heart

Despite his unwanted arrival, at least Slythor had an answer to his question of 'how', concerning Golash's return. Hearing the mad man's hope of everyone's demise left a rather grim feeling in the music man's stomach though, while that old hint of anger wanted to rise again.

There is no way that Allison hired him, let alone for counseling students. I should do something, but what? Not even that one student could end his charade. He may bring harm to everyone here if I dare stand up to him, but...

With hesitation he sat, loosening his once tight grip from the chair. Slowly he stood, taking his time to get to the stage. Instead of addressing Golash himself, he decided to take over to the best of his ability, "Excuse me, but I believe our counselor has had enough time on stage. The small exercise is over with. If you want to learn about each other, you'll be able to do so on your own time. In the meantime, the rest of the teachers will now introduce themselves until Ms. Hamada arrives."

He did his best to keep up a friendly manner in front of everyone, resisting the urge to lash out at the man a few feet away from his left side, "I'm Mr. Heart, and I bestow the knowledge of the art of music on to my students. It's something I'm quite passionate about it, so don't hesitate to ask me about anything regarding the topic."

Slythor turned to the collection of teachers behind him, "Will someone else now kindly take the stage to state their name and subject taught?"

YouDontKnowThisGuy

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mr. Hendrickson

It takes skill to get so many people so mad at once; The yeller in the back, Good projection, needs a little work though., the girl next to that one just up and left, If stares could kill..., looks like the coach didn't even like the look of him, and my fellow musician is just shy of yanking him offstage with a cane.

Teacher introductions? Was there a program here that I missed. Guess I'll just ad lib.

Meandering over, Mr. Hendrickson gives a 'better luck next time' pat on the shoulder to the guidance counselor and turns to Mr. Heart, shaking his hand. Turning to the student's, he smiles.

"Hello, everyone, I am Mr. Hendrickson! I am in charge of voice classes and the choir this year. I've already heard some good powerful voices today and the acoustics of this room are carrying them excellently. I hope to make beautiful music together!"

He gives a short bow and gives up the stage to the next teacher, and aside to Mr. Heart, "Are you in charge of orchestra, or just general music? Not band, you definitely don't look like a Band Man."

StellCrystal

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Slythor Heart

His sight remained to Golash as the voice teacher introduced himself. Suddenly though, he was being questioned about his own subject matter. He straightened back up, glad to answer the man, "Oh, I cover general music, really. Go over notes, song, rhythm, and have the students use a few choice instruments, though I usually have the instruments be chosen by the student majority in votes."

Feeling satisfied with his deed, he made his way to the side of the stage to keep an eye out for the Principal, "Mr. Hendrickson? Are you new to the school? I don't believe I've seen you around in previous years of my teaching here."

HedLeeman

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Mr. Hendrickson

"Yes, quite new. I came when I heard about this place reopening. Easy to get in when there are so many openings. Even-"

One of the secretaries, comes from off stage. and taps Mr. Hendrickson on the shoulder.

"The principle regrets to announce that there will not be an reopening speech. Please announce to the students to ready themselves for their first day."

"Well then..."

Mr. Hendrickson once again takes center stage.

"I'm sure you will all be very unhappy to hear that the opening speech will have to be postponed. All of you should ready yourselves for your first day!"

StellCrystall
YouDontKnowThisGuy
User Image

Gray Allbridge

It was rather sudden when Mr. Hendrickson announced that there was to be no Re Opening speech done by Principle Allison, and that everyone was to get ready for their first day. Yet to visit his dorm Gray was thinking it was time to go and do that make it his own and stuff. "Bee you check your dorm room out yet? I was thinking of going to see mine and explore a bit more maybe you should do the same.." Pulling his keys from his left pocket along with the map he swiftly walked out of the auditorium. He didn't even bother to look behind him to see if Bee was in toe, it wasn't like he wouldn't be soon. Not that he minded it either he was his first new friend in the school and on the first day too which in Grays book was great. The dorms were in a different building then the classrooms but that was to be assumed. As he walked out the front entrance gray noticed the dark haired girl that was talking to eagle and a well build older lady standing next to the memorial of the kid who died there."So that is where she went.. That lady looks like she could be a wrestler geez." gray mumbled to himself as he walked past a few more students hanging around outside. There were a bunch of trees scattered around a couple looked like they would make a good place to nap a bit if he didn't want to go all the way back to his room.

It was pretty obvious where the dorms sat when you got close enough, the semi fancy curtains hanging on the inside of each window could tell you that. Along with some other students also standing outside with their bags next to them. He didn't bother saying anything to any of them as he could tell by the look of the crowd that they thought he was a little odd. Pushing the doors open he was met by a long hallway lined with doors each numbered. Gray was lucky enough that his friends had registered him early enough to get him one of the first rooms. Which he entered quickly his bags already sitting on the bed along with his laptop and other assorted things that he had collected over the few years he actually had to do so. Gray plopped himself down on the bed, was comfortable and felt like the one he had at Grams house how he missed them even if he had just spoke to them today. Laying there he finally decided he should unpack and decorate the room the walls were kinda plain so a few of the drawings Lilly had given to him would decorate them pretty well. Setting his laptop on the desk and putting his clothing away was the easiest thing being finished in no more then twenty minutes. After he was done Gray came to the conclusion a short nap was in much need, the starting bells would wake him up. He locked the door and laid down on the bed dozing off quite quickly.

Victory Panda

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen looked up, seeing the oddest sight she'd seen in quite a while: a little dachshund was running around, covered in ketchup. Running behind the little wiener dog, was a boy. The boy held in his hand a hotdog bun. "Oh no! My lunch! It's getting away!"

Karen blinked, not sure what the hell was up now. "Hey! What the hell man?" She shouted over at the kid. He didn't seem to hear her. She sighed and got up, moving over towards him. He stopped when she approached. "What the hell's wrong with you, dude?"

He gave her what she accurately judged to be a confused look. "I have no idea what I was doing."

"Uh-huh. Alright-y then. Leave the poor dog alone. If you're hungry, the cafeteria's that way." Karen responded, pointing to the cafeteria doors. She moved back over to the memorial, sitting down as she had been before. 'That was definitely odd.'

She sighed; that distraction was weird, but it hadn't been quite enough to take her mind off of Golash being back, while Roger was still gone. She heard the all-too-familiar thud of big combat boots.

"It makes you angry... doesn't it?" She looked up at Abetha, letting loose yet another sigh. That was another thing that had changed about the girl; she sighed a lot more than she used to. She seemed... sadder, a little more beaten down.

"God... I could kill him myself. It's not right, and it never will be." The physical education teacher's voice rang with anger stronger than what Karen felt; sorrow, regret. She sat next to the memorial that Karen herself was leaning against. Karen felt her breath hitch a little, but didn't let loose any tears or sobs, as she would have done if she were alone.

"Gods, yes it makes me angry, Abetha. I can deal with beatings, school bombings, being hustled and beaten by drug dealers and running from a psychotic step-father easier than I can handle this pain that I've been carrying. This emotional s**t... it hurts. I don't want it anymore, and I'm not sure how to move on from it. I thought that, even though Roger, even though he was gone, it was okay, because so was that monster, Golash. And now, that insufferable b*****d's back! Waltzing into the auditorium like nothing happened! I know that Ms. Hamada wouldn't hire him back, not after last year, yet there he was, claiming to be a god-dammed guidance councilor of all things! Like that insane, inhuman, false shell of a man actually cares about us! And Roger's still gone, and it's not f*cking fair!"

Her voice rang of all of her sorrow and anger, and during her rant, her fists had balled up into tightly clenched fists at her side. Her eyes grew shiny, as though tears were about to fall, yet none did. She wouldn't allow them to unless she was alone. The next time she spoke, her voice was calmer, quieter.

"And I feel so selfish, sitting here stewing in my anger. I'm not the only one who's suffered throughout all of this. Ms. Hamada's suffered far worse than I ever could have. She thought she lost a sister. Years later, she learns that her sister is alive, albeit through very questionable means, only to lose her again hours later. And what's worse, she made the decision to help us destroy her own blood, along with that monster. She went through more than I ever could, and I feel so selfish and self-centered, especially when I think about the fact that she's running this very school, the very place her sister was held for so long. And I realize, I'm not quite as grown-up as I thought I was. I'm still a child, in the grand scheme of things, and I have so much more to learn. It's partly why I came back here, to this place."

Karen drew her knees up to her chest, resting her head against her legs.

((Welcome back to Sekai, Spear! biggrin ))
Spear of Nibelung
User Image

Abetha Lake

She blinked, turning her head to see a student..chasing a dachshund..with a hot dog bun. Her mouth went agape and her brows furrowed at the absurdity. Was he coked out of his damned mind? She watched as Karen got up and confronted him. he snapped out of an odd daze and she pointed him to the cafeteria.

She rubbed her face and she listened to her talk. "I..I know. I know it isn't right. I hate Golash as much as as anyone. He will never have my respect or my friendship. I wan't him beaten to death. I want so badly to wring his throat." she looked down and shuddered. "To think he'll 'guide' students. Everything he does is a sin, everything he touches is poisoned."

She closed her eyes a little hearing of her sorrow. How Roger died. she could feel the pain in her words, how she almost cried but wouldn't allow it.

"Theres no justice in this world."

She closed her eyes and listened to her talk. She was right, Hamada suffered intensely. "Karen." Her voice was stern, a strong tone of voice. "Mourning, and feeling how you do is not selfish. It is in your very right to feel how you feel and it will never be selfish. While Ms.Hamada suffered things I would never wish upon anyone. She has some how found the strength to go on." She moved stepping up to move infront of her, crouching down to look at her. Her eyes peering into hers. "But loss is loss, pain is pain. We all need to deal with it, work with it. The pain you feel is valid, utterly valid. It's not selfish I promise you. you just need to go on. I will not say get over it, or theres nothing you can do about it. But, just know one thing. I never knew Roger, in fact I thought of him like Golash for a long time. And yet, he proved me wrong, he proved us all wrong. I won't say he did it because he liked us all. But, Roger..Roger Colts would want you to live, live and be happy." she looked away and sighed.

"Saying that probably doesn't help much now, It probably hurts. You don't need reminders. But Roger loved you, I know he did. And he wouldn't want you to be stuck in misery." she smiled, but it was hard. It wasn't a forced smile but her own sadness was bogging her down. She wanted to help Karen but, she knew what she said could have done much more damage than good.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Slythor Heart

Allison's not coming? ...Is it possible she was aware of Golash's presence then?

Slythor shook his head with a sigh. Although he would have gladly hear from her, he was also glad to know that everyone could make their own escape away from the mad man. Before leaving the stage, he looked to Hendrickson, "Pardon me, but I must go make preparations for my class."

With that he made his exit in the back of the stage, out into the open. Dashing through some grassy areas, passing a few students who were skipping the assembly, he was dorm-bound to his own little sanctuary. Doors flew open as he moved quickly through a hall or two, eventually coming across the teacher dorms. A hand grabbed at the familiar knob, twisting it as he fled on into the room, closing the door behind him and locking it. He then slid down the door, a sigh escaping him. Slythor took his glasses off, a hand gently gripping at the center of his nose.

He felt the mix of emotions rise again, this time not holding back. Rising to his feet, he let out some mumbles of frustration, "How dare he come back here, just...how dare he! He has no right to live anymore! He's as good as dead! I should have just...!" A fist made contact with the door, a thud echoing from the impact. With a long, hard breath, he eased back into a less emotional state. The man then wandered over to his bed and allowed himself to drop, glasses being placed on the nightstand before doing so.

"Just when I hoped for things to be better this year..."

Within moments he started to drift off to sleep, his mind simply wanting to forget what just happened.

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

Yet again, no real amusement was to be had for Eagle. Instead, some of the teachers took the power out of the hands of the counselor by simply speaking up at long last. It was only after the second teacher spoke that all in the vicinity learned of the last minute cancellation of the speech.

Deciding not to wait on Benito's response, the student stood up, "I'm out of here, Bean. Maybe I'll see you around." He glanced him a simple yet feigned smile before joining the blobs of people attempting to move toward, and out through the opening of the doors.

This whole place is nothing but a joke so far. I may be better off transferring to another school in this area.

Regardles of how unbearably boring it was becoming for him to be here, he decided to go check out his room. A large hand slipped into his pocket to pull out the room key he acquired at the receptionist office. The number 413 was tagged on to the metal piece. It wasn't his plan to obtain such a number, but it suit him just fine.

After some slow movement and retracing of earlier steps, he managed to locate his room. He slid the metal length into the slit of the knob, turning it ever so slowly. Once a click rang he opened it on up, slipping inside with ease. He closed the door behind him and placed his bag in the closest corner. The room was basic enough. A bed, a large desk, a dresser, and another door. Curiosity drove him to walk over and open it, only to reveal his own personal bathroom to use, shower and all.

We all get out own showers here along with a bathroom? Heh. That's a plus I can enjoy thoroughly.

Satisfied with the setup that was given to him, he let himself relax on the cushion that was his bed. The student put his feet to work, kicking off his large shoes, each plopping to the floor with a quick yet not heavy sound. He sighed with further satisfaction, his arms behind his head as he let himself stare at the ceiling.

Memories of childhood started to bubble up, but he quickly pushed them away. He didn't want a potential flashback to occur, one that would leave him feeling weak and vulnerable. Eagle's face obtained a neutral state, his eyes hinting at small bits of sorrow. Even in his own company, he refused to show all of his emotion. If he did, it meant breaking the character he's been working to build, a great figure to present to the world, a face that could bear everything that occured, positive or negative. He simply couldn't afford to slip anymore than he already managed to do.

They want us to ready ourselves, do they? Ready ourselves for what? It's already too late to start classes like normal, unless they're shortening the first day for all the classes.

His thoughts then wandered over to Karen:

And what of Karen? Where did she go? I was doing pretty well with her, yet she left? What would cause her to leave? ...Damnit, I just wasn't paying enough attention to detail to pick up on what it could be. The only thing I could assume is that someone was there whom she doesn't like, or something was said to trigger the need to take the 'flight response'. Or both. Hmm. All in due time though, Eagle... I'm sure you'll get the answer out of her.

Getting up from his bed, he decided to venture back out to at least find his classes. Plus, he figured it would give him a chance to find Karen again, or other potential good times to be had in general. He eased into a friendly face, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. He slipped his dress shoes back on as well. Leaving the room, door locked behind him, he confidently walked down the halls of the school.

Goro Domo's Oppa

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

xxxxx██ Benito Juan Gomez

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
══════════════════════════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The look Gray gave him wasn't hard to miss. It was actually reading it that Benito had trouble with. Was he upset? Content? Annoyed? Happy? The face was so blank that it really gave him nothing to work with. In response, he smiled brightly at the other student only to have it drop just as fast. The words gray spoke and the tone of voice he used was anything but satisfactory. If anything, it was rather... boring. He wanted to have 'fun' but didn't sound or look the part at all. 'Am I the only one taking this serious? Jeez...'

As his eye's scanned the auditorium, he noticed that majority of the students were in their own world. Playing with their hair, quietly speaking with one another, totally zoned out... 'What kind of place is this?' A sigh escaped him as he turned to look back to Gray who actually spoke up first rather than just responding. Even though he didn't know this person, it just felt odd. "I..." Before he got a word out though, Gray had already stood up and began walking out of the auditorium. 'In the middle of the teacher introduction?!' This was all so baffling to him. Apparently he wasn't as much of a rule breaker compared to people outside of his home town.

He had already seen his dorm and dropped his belongings off when he first arrived. Wanting to explore for a bit, he found the repetitiveness boring and no student would actually stop and give him attention. Just look at him as if he were weird. Some brave enough to say they couldn't understand him because of his accent. The only person left was the walking piece of cheese that sat to his right.

"Bean?" Before he could even get a response out, yet again, Eagle stood up and began to make his way out with the other students that were attempting escape. 'Argh, what the hell is wrong with these people!?' His confidence dropping slightly as well as his happy-go-nature. His lips pursing out and fist balling up slightly with frustration. Letting a heavy breath of air escape him, he found this entire routine far too messy and disorganized to even attempt to give it his time any longer. "W-wait!" As he jumped from his seat and began to follow the other two students out of the auditorium, but by the time he finally made it to the door, they had already departed off to other places. Possibly their dorms.

Benito's shoulders dropped at the realization. Now he would have to make up a whole new set of friends to follow up the ones that he had already met. Though, calling them friends might end up being a bit much. He had only JUST met the after all. Still, the search to find at least one of them wasn't going to end just because they walked away.

Making his way towards the dorm area, Benito was more than happy to find Cheese walking around. His expression read pure boredom yet he seemed interested to get into something. The perfect look that would appeal him to any other person. Finding something interesting was what he lived for. "G!!!!" Running up behind the older student, his arm's reached outward to latch anywhere they landed. Luckily, they stopped at his shoulders. Quickly reaching up to his neck area as lift his hips up to wrap his legs around the others waist. "You can't just LEAVE in the middle of a conversation with me, mi amor!" Giving his usual wide smile, Benito let his head rest on Eagles shoulder as he awaited his horseback ride.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
══════════════════════════════════════════

Ooc: Spear! (:

StellCrystall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items