Goro Domo's Oppa

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

xxxxx██ Benito Juan Gomez

══════════════════════════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sitting in the hallways may have not been a very smart idea, but Benito wasn't exactly known for having the biggest brain in the world. Not to say that he was dumb or anything, he just didn't care if he was making things inconvenient for other students roaming the halls. Especially with one leg completely laid out and the other bent only halfway in a 90 degree angel. His finger twirling the key he had been given while his body rest more so on his bag than the wall itself. Usually sitting around and staring at others was something he hated doing, but this time he found it interesting. The first day of school and in an entirely different place. It was so odd to not see someone of spanish decent pass his line of sight yet. Actually, one older boy had but he didn't seem to take interest or really know any spanish. He found this out after calling out to him and the guy giving him a odd look. This place was going to be interesting.

"Ahh... I wonder if I should go to my room? No, that sounds boring. I want to make friends now." His strong latin accent didn't show as much while speaking spanish as weird as it was. Though, speaking english it was clear as day. The sudden raise at the end of his sentences almost made it confusing, but he understood and spoke it perfectly well. Glancing down the hall, he could see a black haired student being overly crowded by random people one after another. The scene almost caused him to laugh, but he almost felt jealous. What was this guy doing that attracted so many others that he was missing out on? Why couldn't they come running to him? Was it because he was good looking? "Pfft, I'm so cooler."

Watching a dark haired girl walk directly into him and give an apology, Benito found himself about to gag on the next words that came out the males mouth. 'Oh God, does he really thing that's a good pick up line? You have got to be kidding me.' He was so absorbed into their conversation that he seemed to pick up every word they said while totally ignoring anyone else in the hall. Even if he wasn't interested in the gender, he could do far better than whatever that was.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ooc: so many familiar faces!
anything in italics is spanish.

User Image

Gray Allbridge

The charming looking one quickly answered his question saying he was of no help and left in a hurry after glancing at a flier of sorts. It gave general directions to the office and telling everyone to pick up their dorm keys and whatnot. "I guess that is what I am to do first." Gray said to himself.

Walking slowly down the hallway he noticed a spanish kid sitting on the floor looking very relaxed not minding if he was in other students way. Now he was a little curious about the school and what seemed to be the calm nature of it, never before had he seen a school this calm on the first day. Not knowing if he wanted to introduce himself right away he continued down the hall and through a group of kids who were crowded around another.Getting through the crowd was easy enough, only a few minutes later did he arrive at the office and ask for his room key and finish his paperwork. It was also there that he also grabbed a map to the school it would be much easier to find his way around with that. "Thank you miss Vance, I guess I will see you in class later." His usual stoic look still ever present.

Exiting the office and looking at the map briefly he had a somewhat idea of how to get to the auditorium.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hoffnungsvale was such an ugly name. Benito wanted to change it so badly. When his parents had mentioned it to him, he literally cringed at the sound of it. Where was the elegance? The smooth attractive appeal? The powerful commanding tone it was to give? Hoffnugnvale sound like a place from the Harry Potter book or something. Instead of calling it that, he gave it a nickname: Montebleu. Well, it wasn't so much of a nickname than literally changing the entire title of it. Still, it sound much better than what he was hearing the others constantly call out.

Nothing like the person who had just walked passed him. His attention turned to a much taller male. His blonde hair hanging down his very plain and bored looking face intrigued him. Boring was something he liked to play with. It only meant that his job would be all the more easier. Watching the other student make his path down the hall, Benito stood up from his position and quickly followed behind the him. Rather than trying to bother him at first attempt, he tried to keep a short distance between them. Studying everything from the way he walked to how he interacted with others. The watch wasn't that interesting and it was cut far too short as he turned into an office. The last place he wanted to visit at the moment.

Benito tapped his foot lightly as he waited for the other student to leave the office for whatever reason he was in there. Possibly to figure out exactly what they were suppose to do at the moment. He knew what he was suppose to do, but just failed to obtain any interest into actually doing it. Following rules wasn't really his main objective in life. The tiniest creek and wobble of the door knob hinted to him that his subject had finally made his appearance. Eye's glued to a map, Benito stepped infront of the other with a smile spread clear across his face. Bearing all teeth and holding up a peace sign with his finger. "Hola amigo! Tis muy bueno to meet you!" Reaching out to shake the hand of his victim, Benito didn't exactly notice how loud his voice was while introducing himself. The awkward looks and whispers in his direction didn't phase him either. "My name is Benito Juan Gomez, but you can just call me Jo! Benji... Nito, whatever you like. Benito isn't pretty or cool enough." Giving a sideways smile, he could only hope this person wasn't the rejecting type. Though, that wouldn't matter much at all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jargo60

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MR. GOLASH

Seeing her was refreshing; the many similarities to Sheryl standing out like beacons. He barely noticed the fear and hatred as he stared transfixed. Her speaking pulled him back to reality, and the hatred, surprise, and fear in her voice stung.

Only a year ago they'd been a team; the lazy principal and the overworked vice. She unknowingly kept things in order while he would work toward something that they should have both wanted. He'd kept it a secret to keep her safe; left Allison in the dark to his nefarious deeds.

"I wish I could tell you how. All I can say is that I'm back, and I heard you had some job openings."

He wanted to hate her. What kind of sister could kill their own? How were they not on the same page working toward the same goal? Why had she chosen the rest of this miserable world over the sister she'd lost so long ago? But he couldn't. She was the only connection to Sheryl that he had left.

"You're Principal now. Seems right to me. You always were the one that kept to the job. I never had that much focus, always distracted by . . . " He paused, the rest of the sentence in bad taste, ". . . other things."

He turned and smiled his fake smile, "So, how about that job?"

SouRubix
User Image

Gray Allbridge

From seemingly nowhere a smile broke his attention on the map, a short male stood in front of him with his hand in a peace sign. Whoever this was he was a bit to loud for Gray at the moment and the random people staring at him didn't help that fact any. "Ben right? You know you are being stared at?" His usual stoic look was still there but with a light hint of bewilderment came across as if you didn't know him personally you couldn't tell the difference.

Not knowing if he should accept the handshake gray stood there in a mild pause, waiting for an answer. Trying to memorize his class schedule and the location of his dorm to find the most efficient way to and from there and each class. It seemed that the principles office was the furthest away from his current location. The auditorium wasn't to much further away and maybe he would see the three other people he met earlier there as well. "Want to walk to the auditorium? It is where we are supposed to be anyway... his voice matching his look. At that time he took his hand and held it out for the handshake.

Victory Panda

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen watched him, observing as he pulled on a smoother expression. 'The color of that tie suits him.' She thought as she smiled at his compliment. 'Oh, he's good. And smooth.' She felt a momentary pang of pain; Roger'd been smooth, too. She didn't let it show on the outside, though, the pain that still tore through her.

"Thank you. That's very kind of you to say." She could see it in this boy's body language - he was confident. Not that it was undue or anything. He was a rather good-looking guy; he definitely had that as an advantage.

"This is my senior year, too. The school layout's really easy to learn, and once you learn the short cuts, it's easy to navigate and get to class easier." She smiled despite the fact that she didn't feel like she should. "Yeah, I can show you where it is. As it is, we're almost there. C'mon." She moved up the hall, making sure he could keep up with her.

"The nurse's office is up that hall, to the right, and down another hall. Our principle this year is Ms. Allison Hamada. She's really nice. Sometimes she seems like a bit of a push over- she's not, by the way- but it's just because she's got a billion other things to worry about."

She turned a corner and stopped in front of the doors. "And here we are!"

StellCrystall

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

He responded to her thanks, his voice remaining calm and smooth, "Oh, you're very welcome."

As she shared what information she cared to tell of, he simply followed her and nodded in understanding whenever it was appropriate. All the while he kept up the confidence in his eyes as he revealed a caring face for the world to peer upon.

"Allison Hamada? I'll put that name to memory then for reference sake," he stopped along with her once they reached the doors. He stretched his arms out behind his head for a moment. A small yawn then slowly pushed out as he allowed his limbs to relax again.

With a gentle touch, a rather large hand of his took one of the raven-haired girl's into his, "Thanks for showing me, lovely." Soft lips met porcelain skin and remained for a few mere seconds before they slowly pulled away. Another wink was sent her way as he let her hand slip away from his, "Now, how about a name to match to that beautiful face of yours?"

angelswolf121

((OOC: Decided to switch up the image for him since I feel this one's more appropriate to his character. And hi Panda! -waves-))
User Image

~{ Allison Hamada }~

The rare feeling of anger began to well up inside Allison, all because he at first was just sounding so casual that he was here. And job openings? He wasn't serious, was he? He wasn't asking outright, but he may as well be. She stared blankly at him in disbelief. She openly showed discomfort and anger when he mentioned that he could never be focused when he was principal, being distracted by 'other things'. When he finished, and really was inquiring about a job, Allison looked away and smirked awkwardly. It was almost like from sarcastic amusement. She rarely ever has such sarcastic or cruel moments, but this would most likely be the exception to that.

"Are... are you... serious?" She asked, the smirk gradually erasing itself. "You haven't forgotten everything that you've done. I'm not even going to ask, because I know you haven't." No hiding. Not a fake smile. Nothing of the sort. She wasn't pretending like all of those things never happened and that she could just welcome such a person back, just like that. Allison doesn't trust him, at the very least at this point. "You're a danger to the students because of your track record." Allison was keeping her voice down; low enough for the conversation between them to be heard, but so that ti wouldn't sound like a big scene to any wandering students. She was trying to pick her words carefully, and not just repeat everything that happened while bursting out at him, as much as she wanted to. "The answer is no. You obviously never cared about any of the students here, so I don't see why you'd want to. And we both know... Sheryl is gone." She finished coldly and walked forward to open the door to the principal's office. "I'll have to ask you to leave the premises of the school, and don't harass any students on the way out. Now if you'll excuse me... I have to check on some things before the opening ceremony will start." She walked into the office, not bothering to close the door since she was just taking a quick look at some papers neatly stacked on her desk or in the drawers to see if she did just forget that she wrote the speech, or it completely slipped her mind.

She had hoped that would be enough reason for him to just go. And as cruel and cold as she said everything, she hadn't felt that much better. So much more she wanted to say, to raise her voice. And she wished something she never thought she would: Allison wished for a second that she had the hammer space back.

YouDontKnowThisGuy

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MR. GOLASH

Her anger flashed and brought a smile to his face. She's not often angry, and he knew better than to push her buttons. Still, he had something he had to get out before he left.

When she finished he returned with a bit of his own ire, "Well, look at you. All grown up and righteous. Need I remind you that we both lost something important last year? Sheryl was important to me as well."

He turned to leave but another thought made him stop and turn, "If you knew there was a chance to bring her back then what would you have done, Allison? Look at how brutally you beat that student last year. Don't tell me that you did it because your life was in danger, because I know there was more. You were angry, confused, and lost control. You want me gone? Fine, I'll go, but nearly everyone involved did something they'd rather forget. Karen allowed me to kill another student, you beat living crap out of another, I . . . "

He went silent. Last year had been a mess, a mess that started because those dumb students escaped. If he'd been more careful then Sheryl would be alive today and none of this would have happened.

He watched as she searched, "How are you planning on doing the speech this year? It is your first time, after all."

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Attempting to keep the smile on his face wasnt all that hard really. The muscles in his cheeks had gotten use to it apparently and they didnt seem to fail him now. His hand holding out wasn't so ready though. "Ben? No, not Ben. Thats just as boring." His hand dropping by his side and his expression falling from his face. Opting more for a dissatified look rather than overly cheery. "And thats a good thing. Maybe they'll remember me when i'm long gone."

The bored look he was recieving didnt help much for conversation, but there were bits and pieces that had been dropped and left out. Eitherway, he took the hand and accepted the offer. Happy to finally recieve some sort of feedback from the other. Once releasing the hand, he turned his back away from his new friend and began the short path to the auditorium. He knew he was to be there, but just didnt feel like going. Especially alone. "Sooo... name, age, gender? Are you new here?" The questions werent so much as constant as they were to break the awkward silence falling between them. Tossing his hands up behind his head and lacing them together, he peeked over to the blonde fellow. "Youre not a man of many words for facial expressions, are you?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ooc: sorry if mistakes! Typing on phome.
Long time no see Stell!

Jargo60
User Image

Gray Allbridge

"So not Ben, I was just going with the most simple to remember.. I guess does Bee work for you?" It appeared that his facial expression had caused the young man in front of him to react as though he was being ignored...This had happened on multiple occasions and could be blamed on his upbringing. Spacing out for a few seconds memories of his childhood swirled to the top of his thoughts. The hardened stoic look on his face held fast.

It was then that his handshake was accepted if that is what you would call it. Turning around the young man started walking away so it took a few extra steps to catch up. As he caught up he heard a few questions they were the normal ones you would hear from someone that wanted to be friends. "My name is Gray and yeah that sounds plain but I like it..... 18 and it should be rather obvious.. I am new to this school it is why I grabbed this handy map." They continued towards the auditorium where Gray spotted one of the guys from before he had just gotten done kissing a young ladies hand. Walking passed them he waved hello. I see you found your way here too.. Who might the two of you be if you don't mind me asking?"

Victory Panda

StellCrystall

angelswolf121

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen couldn't help it - she felt herself blush, ever so slightly. If someone wasn't specifically looking for it, they wouldn't be able to see it. 'Oh, he is smooth.' She could have cursed herself for the slight pinkish tinge of her cheeks.

"My name's Karen. Karen Hart." She leaned in a little. "You're incredibly smooth. Your name is?"

He was one of those types, she saw. He was smooth, good-looking, and his facial expressions seemed plastic to her. Not all of them, just a majority of them. Some of what she'd seen had been real, genuine emotion.

((OoC: Yeah, I saw that. I like both of them. biggrin ))
StellCrystall

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

The light blush didn't escape his line of sight. He smirked inwardly as his eyes glinted with satisfaction for a split second. Just that physical reaction alone informed him just how well he was doing with this interaction.

A simple, admirable smile formed about his lips, it of course being toned down from what it should have been. If he were to flash the more accurate emotion he felt, it would be one with teeth shining and eyes gleaming with pure, devilish delight. After all, this girl was under his charming spell; he knew it, and he knew it well.

"Why thank you, Karen Hart. I do my best," he fixed the collar of his dress shirt rather casually, "As for my name? It's Eagle Cardwell."

His eyes then fell to the doors with a quick glance, only to trace back to Karen's face. That old familiar feeling of a potential thrill welled up inside him as his heart gave a pound, his mind racing on many positions he could take up with the girl. Many that he was so eager to possibly fill in for.

Karen Hart. A simple little name, for a simple little girl. Heh. The fun I could have with you, Karen. Oh, the fun I could have with you...

Another boy had walked up and asked for their names before their talk unfolded. He decided to ignore him though, his focus sticking to the female he had in his grasp. Eagle simply didn't want to waste anymore time than necessary.

"Hmm," stepping to the doors, he pulled the one on the right open, kept it in place, and held out a hand, "After you, Karen. We wouldn't want to be late to this speech, now would we?"

angelswolf121
Woot~. At Panda below: Oh crud, you're right. But..it didn't even pop up on my end at first. Waugh! -edits post slightly to accomodate-

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Bee? Bee... I can work with Bee!" A part of him felt as if Gray was calling him annoying or something with the name. A bee simply buzzed around people as they tried to push it away. Only for the bee to come back and apply more pressure for notice than before. Then again, he couldn't really blame them. It was something he was very proud of. "I like Gray. It suits you. You know... it's kind of plain. Boring. Just there borderlining on black and white. Nothing really special. That's what makes it interesting. So mysterious." Giving a smile into his new friends direction, he didn't feel any type of fault for saying what he had. It had been the truth as far as he saw and honesty got you everywhere. Sometimes.

Benito soon learned that his new friend wasn't only older than him, but someone who would probably be leaving him as soon as the school year ended. This didn't matter though. He was bound to make more friends like the girl who was falling for the cheesy guys lines in front of him Then again, they looked to be a bit older than himself as well. Gray asked a question to them, but they seemed to wrapped up in themselves to notice the pair between all the other students carrying on pass them. The girl introduced herself to the guy as Karen while giving him a painfully horrible compliment. 'She has to be the nicest person in the world...' Eagle was his name. 'Obviously he some sort of weirdo being named after a bird and all.'

Eagle held the door open for the girl and held out a hand to show her a gentlemans way inside, but Benito took the opportunity to jump in with his usual manner. Cheesing back to Gray again for a moment, it was completely obvious that something mischievous was wracking around in his brain. Nothing too bad, but nothing completely polite either. "Oh! Mucho gracious senor! Such fine manners from a young man as yourself." A small wink and grin was givin in the dark haired students direction before he quickly slipped his body into the auditorium before Karen had a chance to.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ooc: I think you guys missed Jargo's post. xD

Jargo60

StellCrystall

angelswolf121

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen was too good at what she did to let that glint go unnoticed. Micro expressions... incredibly hard to catch. For most people. Karen picked up on them almost as well as normal every day body language. She had to learn how when she was younger.

She also didn't neglect to notice that his grin was only a shadow of what it could be. "Well, Eagle, it's nice to meet you. No need for my last name. Karen will do just fine."

A boy approached her and Eagle to ask for their names. She waved back. "I don't mind you asking in the least. My name's Karen Hart."

She giggled a bit as a boy with a Latin accent jumped in front of her. She didn't particularly mind, nor did she take offense to him jumping in front of her. As it was, she was still feeling mild amounts of unease over actually coming back here.

She smiled as he held the door open for her. 'Oh yeah. He's good. I'm going to have to watch this one.' Karen thought as she moved through the door. After she stepped through the threshold, she turned around and looked at him. "I don't know where you intend to sit, but I'll be sitting up front."

'As opposed to last year. I skipped last year.' She felt a shudder race through her. 'I'm so glad that's all over. Maybe for once I can have a year that has a semblance of normalcy in it. I'm tired of living in interesting times.'

She turned and moved off towards the front of the auditorium. Not too many of those seats were taken, most people preferring to sit towards the back so that they could make their escape more quickly. Karen took a seat, scanning the faculty for Mr. Heart or Mr. Starr. Almost all of the faculty were gathered together, so she wasn't sure if either they weren't there or they were just hidden among all of the faces.

((OoC: Oh shite! I did miss Jargo's post. Thanks for pointing it out, Panda! Sorry Jargo! Didn't mean to ignore you. sweatdrop )
StellCrystall

Victory Panda

Jargo60

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out