Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Tara Kane

Her body hit the ground as electricity ripped through her body. The lighter clattered to the ground nearby, and her screams echoed throughout the empty chamber. The few moments she lay on the floor stunned were filled with clarity. This was wrong. She'd been horribly tricked, manipulated into risking the entire planet over a stupid jealous rage.

She had always been like that and her boyfriend had worked through that with her. God she missed him. He could have pulled her from this craziness, but he left early; he couldn't stand the amount of death taking place here. He was just like her; his life had been uneventful, with the most eventful thing being the two of them meeting.

She knew this feeling, this reality. Her life hadn't been horrible; She'd been gifted with many things and always squandered them.

She felt the cloud of amnesia coming, and only had enough time to fight out a few words, "H-hh-help me-e."

Then she was gone. Her mind infected with the insanity that was her hatred of Amanda, "Ss-ss-st-op! STO-P! This is where you stop."

She enforces her power of attention and then reaches out, letting a single finger brush over a small area of the investigators revealed skin. The lighter was swiped and ignited, as her power to absorb his intelligence took effect.

She waved her hand over the flame letting it twirl in the air, but only for a second before she realized her mistake. Her eye's widened as she turned toward Mulkahey.

"Wait! Don't!"

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Investigator Gordon Mulkahey

Sometimes the most insignificant thing can prove to be fatal... There was Mulkahey, he had a decision to make, he didn't have time to ponder what might be going through the girl's mind anymore. He didn't have time to realize that deciding to wear one of his slightly more worn socks would result in this situation.

But there he was, just enough room between his socks and the cuffs of his pants for Tara to brush against his ankle, the socks having been slowly riding down as the day progressed. The slight sting of crystallization spreading up his leg as she stood, withdrew, and brandished the lighter.

A snap decision. The drawing of the revolver from under his vest. A split second of aiming as his arms slowly crystallized. A look of shock, and a shout ignored. A girl whose continuation might mean the end of the world. A trigger pulled, as Mulkahey had just enough time for a single thought.

Not a thought of sorrow for another life lost, not a comparison between the girls expression and that of a petty thief some years ago, not regret at being unable to talk her down, not a justification of the act, not even one relating to how the others would react to this action.

As the hammer swings, sealing Tara's fate...

I wonder if Shirley's recoil is going to tear my arms clean off in this state...

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason
Karami Takeshi

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Adachi Yamada

Adachi, on the other hand, did have time. He always seemed to have time, ever since childhood. This new ability helped things too. It let him know a lot more about injuries he was about to absorb and pretty much gave him time to analyze, be picky, choose what injuries and how much of them to take on. He wouldn't save the girl, that would be the end of him. Her head was exploding. But the cop, he was taking that injury on.

Adachi felt what it was like to shatter into a million pieces, or rather, only the beginnings of such a thing. Perhaps if he were in the same crystalline state as the investigator he would be in small pieces on the ground. Instead, though, the tiny hairline fractures spread throughout his body being healed by his ability as fast as they spread causing nothing more than a truly amazing level of pain.

The technohippies exploded in an expression of the agony of the event, but after a short time Adachi regained himself, none the worse for wear. He looked at the updated situation.

The investigator seems to have recovered from his glassy features upon the death of their inflictor, Tara, who was now laying on the ground, what remained of her brain leaking out of the exit wound left by whatever massive bullet the cop's revolver used. The blood spatter moving along forming various shapes. This part, Adachi mused, was probably the sickness talking.

He gets up slowly, still twitching a little from the pain. He almost hisses,

"You're welcome. Let's save the world now, hmm?"

Adachi looks down and sees the fair amount of blood he had lost decide to join Tara's, weaving along in a rather grotesque rorschach test.

YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
I've decided to classify this RP as dead. I'm going to say that everyone succeeded in putting Galdougoth back to sleep and moved on with their lives in the new world that was created due to the sickness. THe powers are gone and the rift is closed, so this should be the end.

Right?

There will be a Sekai 3, but I'm taking some time to work on other projects and have fun with a few RP ideas. I will let people know when I make my next RP as well as the next Sekai. Thanks for joining and I hope you had fun.

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
The New RP is here!

Pathway to Nost

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
SoulRubix