Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Let's see what these broken wings can do

Student Teacher, Claire Branché

"Carve, Faster than He!" The Assistant said, with another set of swiped to the smaller monster. Her attack like was interrupted by a sound of thunder. It was not thunder, but the bus she was using as a safe backing. It has been lifted and smashed on the ground. She turned on instinct, What the... as a brown liquid sprayed from the bus all over the place. "Uagh, it's in my mouth...Wait, That's!" Thinking fast, she released her hand from the monster, and 'walked' it off, not wanting to cause a spark in the vapors.

Running from the bus, She starts swinging her arm, whipping the return line around. Seeing someone in the distance, she bet it was one of the strong people that could pull her without her using her rockets. "Grab me, grab me, grab me, grab me,Grab me!" She Yelled, throwing the arm and it's line to the first person she saw, someone fighting a particularly large monster. She Hoped who ever that was, they can pull all XX pounds of her liquid diet form over there...

Jargo60

YouDontKnowThisGuy

angelswolf121

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

((OOC: Custom art go! Not my best, but I was rushing))
User Image
MR. GOLASH

Golash sidestepped the tree trunk of the shades arm, the ground to his right crunching under the weight. Tendrils swung out toward him only to be blocked by the timely arrival of an Alfred clone or a wall of glass shooting up from the ground.

The large mouthed monster swung with it's other incredible limbs, but the weight of the arms makes moving slow allowing Golash to hop, duck, and sidestep his way out of harm. When he was close enough and standing between the two massive arms he acted.

His arms extended, with palms out and everything around him was pushed away. Then he pulled anything nearby and flowed it toward the creatures massive mouth. Glass, dirt, body parts, and pieces of jagged metal filled every crevice of the incredible monsters mouth. First the shade tried to swallow, then it failed to yank the chunks out, then it got mad. The air swooshed past Golash as the creature tried to get another hit in, but Golash was barely missed in it's rage.

Golash held his open hand in front of him, "I have been here, protecting this school from the darkest of humanity for many many years. I've seen the blood of hundreds litter the floor when I came to call; and here you are thinking you're bigger than me; scarier than me. You're like a raw steak in a room full of tigers; we're all just waiting to see who gets to tear you apart."

Golash slowly closes his fist as sweat drips from his face. The shade's shriek is incredibly loud as it's skin slowly tears due to the force of the debris in it's mouth pushing outward, "This is my school; my world. So when you see your maker, tell him to get the f**k out."

"-Grab me, grab me, grab me!" Golash glanced to the left and took in the situation. The bus had been destroyed and was leaking it's fuel all over the grounds. Any spark would light it, causing an incredibly bad fire situation especially if it got to the school. Golash released the debris and turned to 'power-yank' the yelling lady toward him; not bothering with her arm. She was close when he felt the bones in his leg snap due to the force of large mouth's arm.

He yelled in pain and fell to the ground. He turned toward the shade and used his remaining strength to split the top half of the creatures head from the bottom. The shade shifted to a large bodied man with cheeto stains around his lower jaw. He took a second to glance at his leg and then pushed it back into place with a scream. It was broken; his mobility was greatly hindered and there were more beasts coming.

Alfred appeared next to him and knelt to help him up.

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Adachi Yamada

It was really growing more and more easy to differentiate between reality and his symptoms. Still he felt different than he used to, and as they landed in the old hall, he could resist,

"Come on out, Doug! Ollie-ollie oxen free! We're here to save the world!"

This earned him a look of disapproval from the policeman, who turned to the girl at the end of the hall.

"Please tell me you're not here to try and stop us. There's only so much crazy I can tolerate, and I think I'm reaching my limit."

He doesn't even hide the fact that he's pulling out his stungun. Which is just when Adachi recognizes her.

"Oh, hey, you're the chick Toshi was waiting in the nurse's office all day to make sure was doin' alright. Don't put all of his stressing out about you to waste, eh? Just get out da way?"

Adachi's smile was somewhere between genuine and crazy, an ambiguous zone that could only be the result of the technohippies protesting the blatant misuse of mysterious vortexes.

YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Toshiro Yamada

[********! ********! ********]

There were three of the bastards. THREE! Sure Toshi was suddenly really agile, but still three smaller faster shades was a bit much. Only his newly heightened reflexes were letting him live, he wasn't gaining much in the way of ground. Trapped in the land of quicktime events...

Dodge, Dodge, Roll, Shoot There, Shoot Here, Open Door, Tactically Close Door, Dodge, Duck, Shoot, Reload.....

A well placed facefull of buckshot gave him just a few spare moments, he decides to load in one of the modified taser rounds, find out what it does.

Suddenly a nice indicator, was telling him 'SHOOT HERE!!!' He didn't have time between dodges and followup shots to realize that his power was telling him to shoot out a window, into the courtyard, into someone else's fight.

Someone was about receive help in the form of lightning buckshot from the heavens, it might even save their life. Though unless he receives some help himself, Toshi is stuck.

Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die! Press X to not die!

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

If teaching is sure to result in victory, then you must Teach!

History Teacher, Steve Clarkson

The Hall way seemed to be short, yet also stretch for miles. Watch out, I do not think we're in Kansas anymore..." Looking to his comrades in the dark he noticed a air of hostilities. Clarkson then started to walk forth. As if preempting the next question he said, If there is a trap, you don't loose one of your fighters. Besides, I have my own atonement to do." Although what he did was right, Killing is still wrong. Clarkson walked further forward towards the student, Pinging her with his mind, Now, you can tell me, Why do you wish this to befall us? Why would a sweet young lady be here bringing doom on us? And who is there really? the last one more aimed to that shadow he could feel everywhere in the hall, as he made his advance.

YouDontKnowThisGuy
HedLeeman

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

"WHHHOOOAAAAA!!!!" It was one thing to be pulled, but she almost flew over there! The Pull was when the monster took a swing at her unguarded savior. As the pull lessened, She knew things were going to get three dimensional really fast. She recalled her arm, hoping that her speed would disperse the fumes draping off of her. This gave her the rotational energy she needed to roll upon hitting the ground."ugh..bhag...ha.." As she regained her footing, skidding to the power dual.

"Something wrong there Wolf?" as she moved to the questionable man and his formerly impaled friend. "Hold on, Aren't you kind of almost dead? I saw you get impaled...You know what? Never mind. Take care of things, Little Red is saving you all!" Once again pointing to the oddity, as another Monster ran towards them. "Take caution outdated superstition!~" She yelled, attaching her chainsaw to her arm, "For you face the Future, and she is bright. Rocket Soul!" Firing the chain-arm at the approaching monsters eyes. Running around it in an attempt to draw it to her, she stopped when she heard a noise. It was the bus lighting into an inferno! "I hope the rock boy was okay Ghah!" her musings interrupted by a quick dodge, avoiding a tentacle to the chest. "If this keeps up, I'll have to pull my trump card. And it feels to early for that..."

Jargo60

YouDontKnowThisGuy

angelswolf121

User Image

Gray Allbridge-Lvl-3-

Not to concerned with the life of the student teacher but relieved that she had gotten away. "BURN IN HELL...BEASTY!!" The beast got close enough he could smell its breath over the gasoline. Throwing the second piece of metal to catch a spark. The fumes ignite as Gray turns into full corundum. The scorching flames engulf the beast as shrapnel rends its flesh from bone. The shock wave produced shattering the rest of the windows on the side of the building.

A few seconds of intense flames where brought to a halt revealing Gray standing in the middle of the devastation in his full form. Small pieces of metal glistening from where they were stuck in his arms and side. The beast had morphed back to its human form, though you couldn't tell that from the shape of the body.

"Wow...That was a big on." Sharp pain spreads up his arms as the metal is now revealed to be in his arms.. It wasn't to bad but he had to get the metal out and cover his arms in whatever shirt he had left. Which he does cursing in pain as he pulls the last of three small shards out of his left arm and wrapping it, doing the same to his right arm and side. Of which his side had only minor scrapes.

There was still burning pieces of the bus everywhere, including a very large piece pushed through the wall of the school and a nearby burning tree. Walking from the mess and towards Golash and Claire, Gray picks up a long sharp piece of metal in his right hand tossing it over his shoulder.. "So I guess your next next?." As he looks up at another which had two separate bodies connected at its chest. Four legs and four arms. "I think I'm gonna need a bit of help with you..." Narrowly dodging a arm sweep and rolling away from a stomp.

YouDontKnowThisGuy
angelswolf121
Robo-Jason

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Tara Kane

She almost stood aside in surprise. The words being said to here were part understanding and part threat; something she didn't expect. For a moment she felt worried about what they could accomplish together, but then Clarkson started toward her speaking words that said one thing and meant another. She'd met people like that before.

A flame wall erupts in font of her in defense as pain shoots through her head. How many times had people told her they could help? How many times had she been waiting on that street corner for someone to drop some change in her empty hat?

She closes her wet eyes as the memories come flooding in.

"Please, sir. Please just give me some change. My brother is sick and needs medical care, but I'm the only one who can help him get the money." She had been sitting out in the cold for almost the whole day and only had a few dollars to show for it. She couldn't even pay for her supper; let alone her brothers surgery.

"Wow. How about this . . . " The polite young man knelt down to look into her eyes, ". . . how about I hire you to work for me, and in exchange I'll pay for your brother."

She'd never met someone so nice, and as she nodded with a large smile on her face she couldn't have known that he meant something completely different. His name was Armand and right then he felt like an angel from heaven. Within a week she had worked off most of the money she'd needed but when she went to talk to the guy he simply laughed at her.

"Excuse me? I'm supposed to pay for the measly work you've done? You're out of your mind, young lady. I've already gotten you a place to stay and given you a job. You're going to have to do a lot more for me to help your brother."

She couldn't hold back the tears, "But you said . . . "

"Who is paying for your home? Who is making sure you bring home enough food? Do you want to go back begging for scraps while your brother slowly fades away? Get out of here, come back when you actually do something worthwhile." He put his newly lit cigar to his mouth, ran a hand through his pink hair and went back to his papers.

The fire happened that night. Tara and her brother were the only survivors, but they escaped into the streets and were never found. No one would know that she'd set the fire that killed so many people. No one could ever know.

But she would never trust someone like that again.

"If you come any closer . . . I will burn you to cinders."

The pain subsided and she stood to her feet, "I am the guardian of this door. To get past you'll have to kill me, understood?"

The heat from the fire wall increased as she laughed, "Let's go then."

No matter how hard she tried she couldn't remember any of the training from her time in Iraq. Didn't matter though, she could still take this dumb kids. She heard Doug laugh loudly, loud enough for anyone to catch the mind-speak.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
SoulRubix
HedLeeman
Robo-Jason
A Dreams Nightmare
Karami Takeshi

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Investigator Gordon Mulkahey

"Really now? A wall of fire."

Mulkahey speaks under his breath, the others next to him can barely hear it. He advances forward slowly, silently, shaking his head in disapproval.

Dumb kid...

The barrier is thick, and the heat it gives off is rough. It's clearly more of a deterrent than a protection, except against someone passing through. You couldn't really see through it very well either. Mulkahey stops where the heat starts feeling painful radiating from the blaze.

She probably doesn't even know I'm standing here.

Slowly raising his taser, aiming where she was standing, using the large door as a reference point. She was probably feeling well protected, standing still, perhaps even about to gloat about how they can't do anything.

He fires.

Twin barbed needles string the wire across the gap between girl and machine and then the micro pulses of electricity spread through her. She falls to the ground in pain, unable to control her muscles against the flow of energy.

The fire puffs out of existence, no fuel to maintain it.

"I don't need to kill you to get through that door, now stay down if you know what's good for you, what's good for everyone. Clarkson, take the taser and use your mind readey powers to keep her from being able to try and stop us, you can preempt her using that fire crap right?"

The policeman keeps her down with random intervals of power, until a handoff can be made. He doesn't see the other teachers approach, stopping several feet away. Adachi, too, closes some distance, motioning with his arm as if to say, 'Just knock her out with the billyclub.'

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason
Karami Takeshi

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
(OOC: back due to popular demand; not giving up on drawing Golash on my own though)
User ImageUser Image
MR. GOLASH and Amanda Fontanilla

They weren't going to win. Already Golash could see the hordes of shadow creatures as they race to their prey. Golash tossed himself into the sky again; pulling the glass along with him like a cape of shining fabric. The pain from his leg was great, but he fought through it.

To think just a year ago he could have cared less about the fate of the world, and now he was one of the few people with the power to do anything. He flew forward to stop the tide of creatures as they flowed forward.

Amanda didn't see the changes she made because her eyes were closed, but she knew that it was time. Her foot hit the ground as her body began to deform and shift; her hair shifted to white as her skin did. Tentacles sprouted from her glowing body as her mind extended to a bubble around the entire school; anyone within it would find themselves in a world of her making.

"Keep fighting! I'll keep the school safe!"

She waved her hand and an iron wall grew up from the ground, keeping the people inside from harm. Then she began piecing together the reality. She built everything so that she knew all the secrets and then began making the fighters aware of the changes; making it so that they knew everything about thier surroundings. She made them masters of her reality, while leaving the shades clueless; stuck functioning in a world whose rules do not fit with reality.

She was giving the fighters the ultimate upper hand.

Golash's eyes widened as he floated to a stop. It was as though the world had frozen; the shades slowed down and the confusion was evident by the way they moved. They were no longer sure of what to do; no longer able to heed the cries of their master. Golash looked back and saw Amanda standing amidst the violence and grinned.

"That'a girl."

Golash chucked glass spears at the shades; taking out three extremely confused beasts before they had a chance to retaliate. This fight had just gotten much much easier, at least until Amanda got tired.

((OOC: Even though Amanda turned the tides, try to remember that injuries still exist.))

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
SoulRubix
HedLeeman
Robo-Jason
A Dreams Nightmare
Karami Takeshi

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

The world went whoosh. Claire could not figure out what was going on for a second. She could feel the world around her. "I don't know what you did, but it's something!" she could feel when the air shifted for the monsters attack, and the crackling of her electrics. Those are not my electrics! That is to strong! She felt the overlay of the world, and found the schools utility lines! "Tell the map maker good job!" as she stood over the line.

The Monster was happy to oblige it's power in cracking the ground. "Missed me buddy! Come on, another!" The monster did not have the same awareness that they were showing before. A probable side effect of the remapping, the smart fighter thought. The Monster kept striking right were she wanted, shattering the concrete of the courtyard. "That's it, just one more point!" as the courtyard's new hole placement fractured into a much larger sinkhole. "Now for my first trick!" she shot her arm though the rubble, and grabbed onto the line.

It was not the power line, it was the schools ISP underground. She just connected to the schools internet wire that ran along side the power companies electrical main line. "FGSFGT!" as she accidentally connected to the internet, stopping her in her pace. She had to bleed off the information, but she looked at the slowed, blinded monster making it's way towards her. The only thing she could do was waiting in the wings.

-Calling Mr. Hendrickson Cell-

Jargo60

YouDontKnowThisGuy

angelswolf121

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

If teaching is sure to result in victory, then you must Teach!

History Teacher, Steve Clarkson

The officer passed him the taser, and started for another direction. He stood over her, with his thoughts in turmoil. I can sense some mistrust, and I expect that. I'm a politician, and that means when were not kissing babies, were stealing there lollipops. giving a sigh. But of all days, why did you pick today? Why did you have to look like her! Sending as he punched the ground. Why did you pick the day she died! If there was ever truth to be believed, Clarkson was saying it. He looked past her, leading the next line right past her, I don't know what your planning, but I well do everything in all my power to stop it. I don't care if am being a selfish old trod, I will not have you but a frown on my little girls face again.

YouDontKnowThisGuy
HedLeeman

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr. Hendrickson

Mr. H wasn't sure what he should do here. But when the cop just when and tazed the girl, Mr. H fealt that the matte was settled and prepared to move on.

His phone rang.

Reception is actually pretty good in R'lyeh, huh?

He answers,

"Hello, you've reached the cellphone of Jeremy Hendrickson. Please leave a message, your name, and number, and I'll get back to you after I'm done KILLING CTHULHU AND SAVING THE WORLD! Or, you know just talk to me right now. Whichever."

YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
Galdougoth

Humans. The great sickness. The unstoppable virus that will rage across the multi-verse and burn it all to cinders. The bringers of chaos, war, and sadness; something that needs to be wiped out. Destroyed. Doug could do that. Then he'd be herald as a bringer of peace, savior of the multi-verse.

It was destiny. They took everything away from him; his life, then his dignity, and with their final blow they destroyed his love. He was a gift from a higher power and their fear turned it into their own undoing. Like a great flood he would cover the earth and savor the instability for as long as he could; then once it was over he'd be so beloved that others like him would be glad to hand this universe to him as his personal feeding ground.

A whole universe all to his own. To hell with balance; where was the balance when his love was ripped away from him? Balance was a myth used to keep all horrors in check. Galdougoth was above balance; above measuring the odds and taking careful steps to avoid tipping the scales. He was able to do things unheard of.

"Not unheard of, friend . . ." It was that irritating old crone again, Reflgur, breaking into his sleeping head for a chat, "Not unheard of at all."

"Have you ever given powers to beings that are born without them? My ability was claimed to be the sickness, and yet here I am. I've given thousands of humans abilities and twisted it so I can get as far as I have. You're too late to save your precious humans; and yes, I know you been in the background nudging against me."

Doug could tell he was being laughed at, "I could care less about humans. They are insignificant to the balance for now. I'm not trying to help them; I'm trying to save you."

"I DON'T NEED SAVING! Are you that much of a fool that you don't see? I've given powers to humans and forced them to work toward my own ends! I've nearly infected the entire world in the time it takes one of the old ones to breathe! I'm about to wipe humans from the face of the multi-verse, and all without your help!"

"You think that was you?! You gave them the powers? This is the multi-verse trying to compensate for the mess you've caused! On the other side of those doors stands a group of humans who shouldn't be able to even be here and yet they are. They're here to stop you! You think we try to maintain the balance because of some moral recourse but you're misguided! We maintain the balance because no matter how hard you fight it, no matter what steps you take, the balance will measure out!"

There was a pause, but Doug was done listening, "Go spout your nonsense somewhere else Old man."

"I've done all that I can to save you, Galdougoth. Those humans weren't given the power by you, they got them from the balance. Do you know what that means? That means that to right itself, the balance is going to hit you with as much force as you can throw back, then some. If you keep heading this way you'll end up sleeping again! Maybe this time you won't be given the chance to wake up."

The voice faded as Doug's eyes opened. He grasped the edge of the cavernous lake and pulled himself onto the shore. He was awake. He was awake and ready to show how little he cared about the balance.

All he had to do was wait for them to arrive with a grin.

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

The other end of the phone was awash with the sounds of information, though it sounded like picking up the phone while someone was getting on an old dial up modem. "V-vv-v-vvery funny. Do-ooo-ooo you still hav-vvv-vve your tech friendssss-ss numbb-ber?" the distorted voice said while skipping. She could only talk past her brain, witch at the moment is being flooded by internet, not all of it being bleeded. She could only hope that Mr. H's tech friend can handle the rest of the Flipping internet! "Nowww-ww if you doo-o-on't mind, soon. I havvvv-vvv-ve a monsttt-tt-tter of my own looking at me like I'm crrr-rr-rrunchy."

"FGSFGT!"

Jargo60

YouDontKnowThisGuy

angelswolf121

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items