7,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
▁▉ ▋▉ ▊ ▉ ▊ ▋▉ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzwxyz▊ ▉ ▊ ▋▉ ▊ ▋▉ ▊ ▋▉ ▊
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ User Image▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxªƨƨxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cass smiled, seeing her put her arms up in surrender before he laughed. "AHA I win" he threw his arms up in the air playfully, pretending to be the ultimate fighting champion. He blinked as she nuzzled agains this neck, lightly smiling nodding his head. "Oh yeah, I remember you talking about your ferret in class"

As she got up and walked into her room, he stood up, stretching his arms over his head before walking around, looking at pictures hanging on the wall. He heard her coming back before turning towards her and the little ferret. "Cute" He said lightly watching it on the couch. He chuckled reaching down, petting her. "As long as you don't bite, i'm happy" He said speaking to her.

▁ ▉ ▋▉ ▅ ▆ ▇▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▉ ▋▉ ▁

xxxxxxxlocation】♅【with】♅【feelingxxxxxxx

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Invisible Streaker

User Image

----------

Sumomo giggled as the little ferret pounced around Cass' hand. "All of my animals are playful." She told him as she reached her hand down to roll the little animal onto her back. She began to tickle the ferret lightly on her stomach, which made Kasume squirm since she really was ticklish. "D'awwww! Who's ticklish?" She teased the animal and let her up for a second, watching as the animal attempted to hide. Sumomo didn't let her get away though, instead she rolled her over again and tickled her a second time before picking her hack up.

She looked over at Cass with a smile. "Did you know most ferrets and weasels are ticklish?" She asked, informing him so he wouldn't be confused. Most people didn't know things like that, but because she was such an animal lover she knew almost everything about animals. She held out the little animal so that she was only a foot from his face and smiled. "See Kasume? Isn't Cass cute?" She teased Cass with a wink.

xXCamiCupcakeXx

Lucky Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
▁▉ ▋▉ ▊ ▉ ▊ ▋▉ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzwxyz▊ ▉ ▊ ▋▉ ▊ ▋▉ ▊ ▋▉ ▊
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ User Image▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxªƨƨxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cass chuckled playing with the little ferret. He wiggled his fingers around her, making her run around in a little circle. "heh" He chuckled lightly as the animal fell over being dizzy now. "Oops sorry " he said poking the ferrets head softly. "Playful animals are the fun ones, though the lazy ones are usually the cuddly ones"

"Actually Yes I did know that" He said feeling proud he knew something he blinked suddenly seeing the ferret infront of him. "Cute? Ahhh nah youre funny" He chuckled blushing lightly, he's never been called cute before... at least to his face. He nudged her lightly standing up before looking at the ferret again. "If anything you two are the cute ones"

▁ ▉ ▋▉ ▅ ▆ ▇▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▉ ▋▉ ▁

xxxxxxxlocation】♅【with】♅【feelingxxxxxxx

Sumomo_Angel of Fire

Invisible Streaker

User Image

----------

Sumomo watched as Cass played with little Kasume. It was adorable how he made her dizzy, but when she had regained her composure Sumomo picked her up and nuzzled her lightly. When Cass mentioned that he actually did know that ferrets were ticklish, her eyes lit up in excitement. "I used to have another one, it was so cute when they would get into play fights! The other one would actually end up tickling Kasume on accident." She explained with a laugh. She missed Misato, but the poor ferret ended up dying a year ago due to old age.

When she had seen what Cass said she quickly sprang up. "N-no I'm not!" Sumomo protested as her face lit up bright red. "You'll pay for calling me cute!" She teased as she sat the ferret down and began tickling Cass. "Take it back!" She commanded with a laugh.

xXCamiCupcakeXx

Loyal Gatekeeper

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dear all rper's, I am extremely sorry but I probably won't be able to post until Summer Vacation because of school! I hope you all understand and are able to hold off on this roleplay until then. I also will not be accepting new characters until then as well. Thank you! ~L a c e d I n B l u e ( You may know me as: Her Regal Majesty, I changed my name).

Shade

L a c e d I n B l u e
Dear all rper's, I am extremely sorry but I probably won't be able to post until Summer Vacation because of school! I hope you all understand and are able to hold off on this roleplay until then. I also will not be accepting new characters until then as well. Thank you! ~L a c e d I n B l u e ( You may know me as: Her Regal Majesty, I changed my name).

o; naw that's sad to hear but we all understand c:

Loyal Gatekeeper

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
-- I hope nobody gets mad at me for leaving for far too long. The only thing I could blame is school but I am truly sorry! --

--To continue this RP I would like ideas from everyone to help bring it back, these ideas can be as crazy as you want (Just don't change plot,rule etc).--

I hope to talk to you all soon!
~Aiffu

Loyal Gatekeeper

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
I hope nobody gets angry at me but this RP has been changed to Roseburn Academy. This page will be closing by next Wednesday. I hope you all join Roseburn which I promise will be a lot better and last a lot longer than this one! If you have any questions or comments please PM me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff