Anxious Rabbit

xxI can hear your ∨ọісе
If I сlosе my eyes
Even a little ρаіп
Would be nice
xx

______________ samantha sam monroe.

User Image

Sam smiled at him as he agreed to the deal. She laughed soflt as she continued to keep her arms over her chest.She listened as Judas told her that he'll be hallucinating so much if he saw the cops at the moment. Her brown eyes stared at him for a moment before giggling. "Maybee." She laughed again as she smiled.

Company :: Judas and Shane
Mood :: Excited.
Thoughts :: Meanie..
Outfit :: Is this okay?

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
judas smirked and laid back enjoying his high as sat with friends "today is a good day" he said to no one in particular. " and i will do one better sam i will spend any day with you all day you just gotta tell me when" he said his eyes closed and chilled before sitting up and looked around."i'm so gone" he said laughing.

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I don't take s**t from anybody, back the hell up!
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would enter the room after a shower.
Shirtless he'd stare at the two. He didn't really know the girl. He looked at Judas
and noticed he was doing coke. 'What crap he though' He glanced at the girl
again. 'Beautiful.. Down right beautiful.' Another thought popped in his head.
He reached under his bed and took out a tub of glass. Mostly crystal, not powder.
That was the good thing. He smiled at the meth. He grabbed the coke and tossed
it in the trash. "That crap sucks. Now this... This will keep you hooked for ever.
You thought tha cocaine was good? This will change your mind about any drug."

He'd grin and sit on his bed, shirtless still. His pale skin glistening from the sunlight.
His abs rock hard. He'd sit beside the two and hand them a pipe, filled with
crystal. "Here" he'd stare at the girl a bit. Then look away and play
with his lip rings.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

Anxious Rabbit

xxI can hear your ∨ọісе
If I сlosе my eyes
Even a little ρаіп
Would be nice
xx

User Image

Sam nodded in agreement that the day was going good. Hearing him continue speaking, she laughed a bit. "Alright, I'll let you know," She told him before sitting indian style on the bed. He then saidbsoething about him being gone and laughing, but Sam wasn't really paying attentionfor she spaced out for a moment.

Looking over towards the bathroom, Sam watched as a guy exited shirtless. Now I don't see that everyday, She thought with a slight giggle to her self. It was sexy seeing a guy she barely knew shirtless, even adding in that he had abs. She smiled a little hefore seeing him throw away the coke after getting a box of crystal from under the bed. She watched as he spoke about how it sucked and that the crystal was better and change her mind about drugs. She laughed slightly before shaking her head to the pipe filled with crystal. "I'll have to pass for now, I need to relax for a little while." She told him with a smile after he looked away.

Company :: Judas and Shane
Mood :: Excited.
Thoughts :: Meanie..

2,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Emmalise Kensington

Emmalise rolled her eyes when Shane said she wasnt his type and walked away. She went to her dorm for a
while to sleep off the fuzziness in her head. Secretly Emmalise hated drugs. She only did them because guys liked
she had it and it was easy for her to get a hold of. After Emmalise woke up she walked over to Shane's room and
quietly opened the door to see Shane, Judas, and Samantha. Ugh Samantha Emmalise thought to herself.
Samantha was prettier than Emmalise all the guys thought she was gorgeous. Emmalise only really hated her
because she was jealous of her and knew that she would never be good enough for anyone as long as Samantha
was around. Shane was holding a pipe of crystal and Samantha was looking away. One thing about Sam, She
never did drugs, as much as Emmalise could tell that is. Emmalise noticed noone had seen her so she stepped
away from the door unzipped her jacket took it off and placed it over her arm exposing her lowcut longsleeve
bright blue shirt. She adjusted her chest so it looked perky and made her hair a bit messy she grabbed her phone
and placed it to her ear as if she was talking to someone and laughed flirtishly as she walked in saying things
like oh stop it! and your so funny and then closed the phone once she noticed everyone was looking at her
and she just smiled and said "What?"
User Image

Ooc: ((Sorry I Haven't posted, I got my laptop taken away))

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would put the drugs away. He was well was
a bit tired. He laid back on his bed and threw his arm over his eyes. 'Why was it
so damn hot. Why was it so damn bright?'
He thought to himself. He'd done two
cocaine blunts, a bag of weed, some pills and god knows what else today. He'd
also done a bowl of crystal. He was gonna crash sometime soon. Hearing Emma
he'd sit up. Truely she was beautiful as well. The only thing that made her not his
type was all the makeup and she seemed to 'put out' easy. He'd look at her and
said "Hey Emma" Smiling. Sitting up, still shirtless. He wanted to greet Emma
and this new girl, but he didn't know her.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
"dude pass dat s**t sounds like fun" he said grabbing the pipe and looked for the lighter soon finding it on the table and took a hit of it coughing he passed it back"s**t that is rough but good" he said coughing a bit more before leaning back. he then heard laughing and saw emma walk in talking on her phone he smirked and closed his eyes.he then sighed and got up. "i am now hungry shall anyone join me? shane ,emma, sam?" he asked walking to the door.

Anxious Rabbit

xxI can hear your ∨ọісе
If I сlosе my eyes
Even a little ρаіп
Would be nice
xx

User Image

Samantha looked at the guy beside her before seeing the door open and Emmalise walking in with the phone to her ear, her jacket over her arm, and her chest seeming to be a bit... perky. She rose a brow at the girl as she listened to her speak to whoever was on the other line. "Woopie, the blondie made it!" She said sarcasticly before she scooted back against the wall and leaned on it. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away. Something just didn't feel right when she walked in suddenly with a smile on her face. She looked at her from the corner of her eye and her grin was wipped away from her face. She believed that Emma was prettier than her only because she seemed as if she didn't try, but something didn't seem right. Sam closed her eyes and sighed as she began thinking.

She felt the bed shift a little when the guy she barly knew laid back then sitting back up when Emmalise entered. Sam heard him greet her and she knew what was on his face, a smile. She then heard Judas speak about the crystal in the pipe and then asked if anyone would join him since he was hungry. Sam got off the bed and stretched her arms into the air. "I will, I'm kind of getting tired of all this." She said as she followed behind Judas towards the door.

Company :: Judas, Shane, and Emmalise.
Mood :: A bit relaxed.
Thoughts :: Hmm. Somethings not right..

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane roll his eyes at Emma. He wished she would
be real. As he sighed he said "I'll join you." He stood up and opened his
closet, quickly grabbing a shirt and closing his closet before anyone saw the razor
blades. Sliding on his shirt he'd walk next to the girl.

"So your name is Sam?" He'd ask. He had overheard his best friend her that.
Maybe it was short for something. He'd look at the girl, he could kinda see that she
wasn't in to all this mess. Before he left the dorm he grabbed a book. He enjoyed
reading. He hadn't had time to. He shoved the book under his arm as they were on
there way.

"So what are we eating?"

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

Anxious Rabbit

xxI can hear your ∨ọісе
If I сlosе my eyes
Even a little ρаіп
Would be nice
xx

User Image

Samantha looked behind her to see the male put on a shirt and walk next to her. He asked if her name was Sam, due to Judas calling her that. She nodded, "Yeah, short for my full name," She told him as she held her hands behind her back. She looked over at Judas and rose a brown when the male next to her ask what they were eating. "Hm.. Whats near by?" She asked as she set her hands on her head and realized she didn't have her hat. She looked back in the room and back at Judas when she saw him still wearing her hat. "And I'll be taking this back." She said as she smiled and took it from his head.

Company :: Judas, Shane, and Emmalise.
Mood :: A bit relaxed.
Thoughts :: Hmm. Somethings not right..

Perfect Reveler

User Image

xxx██████ FAITH ::ANGEL:: MARKS███
xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may have noticed...
xxxxxxxxI have quite the personality.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't mind me...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm just crazy.

Faith stood next to the gates of the school, one small suitcase in her hand. Note to self, there is a high population of demons at this school. Feeling suddenly out of place, her angel wings gradually disappeared, leaving a white tattoo of the wings on her back. Eventually, she knew she'd have to mingle, but who could she even think of talking to? "I'm better off on my own.." She mumbled to herself, poking at the white rose pin in her hair before stepping onto campus. Her heels clacked on the sidewalk as she scanned the map between her fingers. "Best find my room first.." Faith whispered, head down as she tried to ignore the stares of most of the demons who were out and about campus.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[ooc;; ]]

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would nod his head and smile. "Well I am
shane, and maybe we could have pizza or subs. I am in the mood for that."
He
would lick his lips at the thought. Grinning his teeth so white they almost looked
painted. He'd run into a girl with pink hair. Bumping into her and knocking her
suitcase out of her hand.

He'd stumble a bit and quickly say "I am sorry, let me get that for you."
Grabbing her suitcase for her. He'd hand it to her. Looking at her. 'She looked..
good. Not good like good looking but nice, She isn't ugly so I guess good in that
way too.. damn'
His thoughts would suddenly stop.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

Perfect Reveler

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may have noticed...

Faith smiled as the guy handed her suitcase to her and apologized. "It's alright, it's my fault anyways. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking; typical, clumsy me." She looked timid as she smiled nervously. She paused and then also shot a tiny smile at what looked like the boy's friends behind him. Her hand gripped the handle of the suitcase tighter as she suddenly felt out of place.

"I'm sorry to have troubled you." She said apologetically again; her manners would get the better of her sometimes. Her one fear was to be hated. For her to be a nuisance to others. Get a grip, Faith. Don't seem like that shy weird girl on a first encounter.. She thought to herself, seeming even more shy than before.

[[ooc;; ]]

Anxious Donator

10,075 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Shane

The Outcast

Shane would shake his head. "No, no need to
apologize."
His hand would reach to the back off his neck and scratch the
tattoo that burned. He would notice the school campus map in her hand.

"I noticed the map in your hand. You must be new. Would you like me to show
you around?"
He'd ask nervously. He could hang with his friends later. He
wanted to get to know the pink- haired girl.

OoC:
Shutup and move on!

Perfect Reveler

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
You may have noticed...

Faith smiled a bit when he said she didn't have to apologize. Her grip loosened from her suitcase as she brushed her hand across the bottom of her dress, trying to prevent herself from seeming flustered. When she looked back up at him, he was looking at the map in her hand and asked her if she wanted him to show her around. "Hmm? Ohh yes, I am new. That would be great, but aren't you with your friends right now?" She asked quietly, smiling a bit when she'd heard a nervous tinge in his voice when he'd asked her the question. She looked down blushing a bit as she realized what a good-looking bunch the boy and his friends were; Faith on the other hand, she believed she was the definition of hideous. "Ohh! A-and my name is Faith.. Faith Marks."

[[ooc;; ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas