• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
M I T S U K Oxx D A W Nx
xH A T A K E Y

xx▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

- You wish to see me ) ;; Hallway ----& Office
- My mind is at race ) ;; Why on Earth is grandmother sleeping on the floor?!
- Who is surrounding me? ) ;; Kieran, Nasagi, and Vincent
- My heart is tied up with) ;; Excited/Confused

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x xIt was odd that once something broke Mitsuko's shyness her behavior became the exact opposite of what it had been initially. "You have got to tell me where you got them!" She said, practically squealing in delight. Mitsuko always had been a sucker for adorable things. She was about to comment on which one was her favorite when her hand was grabbed. The shock of it made Mitsuko revert back into her shy self, blush creeping across her face as she was lead out of the crowd. However, she felt it rather comforting because it reminded her of how she always grabs onto her sister's hand when she's scared.

xxxWhen they were somewhere a little less noisy, the boy who had lead her here started to talk again. She listened to what he had to say, still blushing a little. "Yes. My grandmother is the headmistress so I was practically raised here." Mitsuko said, looking away to avoid direct eye contact. Whenever she turned slightly, the key that was normally hidden under her blouse would slip out, suspended by the chain around her neck. (Considering that this boy is an angel, he should be able to recognize it as the ancient heaven key that can unlock any door into a stairway up to one of the most major sky cities. Her sister has the one for hell.) "Since you're new, you probably need to pick up all your school supplies from there. Your planner should have a map in it so I'll take you there, and then you should be able to find out where everything else is." Mitsuko said, touching her key so it glowed for a few seconds. They were then teleported to the main office. "Now, grandmother should be around here somewhere..." She said but as soon as she managed to mutter that sentence she tripped over Nasagi who was sleeping on the floor while Vincent was doing all of her work.

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

☾◦ If I told you I cared,
xx✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓαʋgɦ αt мє?
xxxxxღ◦ If I told you I was scared,
xxxxxxxx✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɦσℓ∂ мє?
User Image

☾◦ If I told you what my heart wanted,
✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɓεℓiεvε мє?xx
ღ◦ If I told you that I loved you,xxxxx
✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσvε мє?xxxxxxxx

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
(I'm not sure...I hope it is.)

(Please don't mind my spelling errors. I always try to go back and fix them before anyone else sees though...You can never get them all though.)

Quotable Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( I'm confuzed, if the first bell rang, do we go to class or do we goto the place for the speech..?))

(( Sorry I didn't post yet... I couldn't get on yesterday.. xP ))

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
x- Fuzzie_KiwiHugz
(( I'm confuzed, if the first bell rang, do we go to class or do we goto the place for the speech..?))

(I would assume for the speech so everyone can just gather around and meet each other during it.)

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spunky Skunk
x- Fuzzie_KiwiHugz

(I would assume for the speech so everyone can just gather around and meet each other during it.)

((I know thats where im heading. You should make a post with Nasagi telling the students to get their butts over to the courtyard for her speech. Contain the confusion y'kow?))

Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
((Alright im on for the day and we should get going to the speech let me get my other character and we should be ready to begin...Just do a quick check if that are all there...or most of them of course.))

Quotable Explorer

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
(( Haha, Okay then! Thank you ))
User Image
We're all part of the same sick little games
And I need to get away

☣» Creed walked through the crowded halls with his head down. His jet black hair covered most of his face. The only thing visible to him was the students out of his left eye. He walked slowly, doing his best to avoid collisions with the other students. As he walked, a piercing metallic sound followed him. With each footstep, one could hear the faint sounds of what seemed to be swords clashing. As he traversed through the ocean of students, he bumped into the girl with honey colored eyes with long brown hair tied into pig tails.
«☣
I'm wasting my days, I throw them away
Losing it all on these sick little games

((OCC⊱))

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still my worst enemy,
no matter where I am, I'll still get the best of me, I'm my own enemy

User Image

This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy,

『G U N N A R』

Gunnar frowned. "Then you don't really have much of a problem, right? If anything, I'd say you could be pretty invincible if you think strategically, and know what you're doing." he told her, as his frown twitched into a grin. "Since you don't do well with poison, I'm assuming trees and wood and whatnot would be most effective... Unless you have other things that could harm others, or protect someone?" he suggested, content with his ideas. He nodded as she replied to him, and it kinda did make sense. "Ah, I guess you're right." he agreed, nodding. "You're not really looking at the offensive or defensive side of your skill. You seem to be only thinking of the small things. You definitely have extreme potential. You'll probably find out what all you can do soon enough." he assured Clover, still following her and the students, lightly tugging on his scarf as he stared at his feet while he walked. "...So are you a human?" he asked her, turning his gaze back towards her. He paused when the man bumped into her, totally forgetting there were others behind him.

But when it falls apart, it feels like a brand new start, and I can't remember why I ripped everything apart

SammieTe

[ emotion_donotwant But...But why?
Oh, sorry at the terrible post. Tired as hell. :C]

Hunter

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Raiku '' Rai ''

User Image
Raiku arrived with her messenger bag.He walked inside and quickly heard the bell rang.However he somehow knew where to go like if he had been on the school before.He walked straight to the courtyard and stood by the side waiting for the speech to begin.He saw people around him and his ears caught a girl squeal something even tough his head focused on the podium waiting for the so called new student speech.He hoped for the best.He had his folders on his hand a big folder filled with a lot of papers that he strictly decided to have a talk with the principal about.

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Keep your mask on at all costs
No one needs to see who you really are

x
x
x

xxxxClover shrugged she wasnt sure if she really wanted to be "invincible" She like the feeling of danger, she loved the feeling of adrenaline when she was flying through the air with no safety net.She nodded rhythmically to what Gunnar was saying and her own thoughts."Yeah... I mean i just want to help people. Im not really a fighter. I mean i can if i need to but its not my go to thing when im in trouble. I try to avoid most conflict." Clover laughed when the boy asked if she was human as well "Oh yes of course!' Clover poked her cheek This is real human flesh!" She laughed lightly at the bad joke she made. She felt someone push past her causing her laugh to turn into an obnoxious hiccup. She turned away from Gunnar and to the body who pushed her. She walked faster to catch up with the boy. She walked up to the tall figure and tapped his should "Excuse me, youre not the only one in the hallway. Watch where you're go.... Clover's voice caught in her throat as she got a clear look at the boys face. She blushed lightly and excused herself. She turned back to Gunnar "Hey, do you know who that is?" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x

xxxxxxDone let anyone see your true colors
xxxxxxxxxMaybe no one will notice.

OCC -> S'all good! WOOHOO! 100th post!

Hollow Blackheart

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still my worst enemy,
no matter where I am, I'll still get the best of me, I'm my own enemy

User Image

This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy,

『G U N N A R』

Gunnar gave her a slightly confused look. "You...don't like to fight?" he asked, as if she were insane. She looked like she'd be the fighting kind of person, but it's not like that really mattered. Her motive to help was pure, and good, the opposite of his, for he liked to fight, even though it wasn't top among all of his other likes, he still somewhat enjoyed fighting, as he found it a good way to get rid of pent up anger and aggression, or it was just flat out fun sometimes. Of course, he came from a land where fighting happened all the time. "Oh, how silly of me to ask~!" he replied, smiling as he poked her cheek as well. He noticed that Clover didn't necessarily like the man bumping into her. "Clo-" he began, but she was already walking after him. He didn't really hear what she said, but he could tell the man stopped her mid-sentence. "...No, I'm afraid not." he replied, examining him.

But when it falls apart, it feels like a brand new start, and I can't remember why I ripped everything apart

SammieTe

[D; You cheated somehow. I CALL HAX & I call le internet police. Ya dun goof'd.]

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
(keep doing what you're doing for now...mostly because Nasagi can't give a speech if she's asleep and Vincent was supposed to wake her up and then either that or Mitsuko could but she's waiting for that other guy to reply.)
User Image

We're all part of the same sick little games
And I need to get away

☣» Creed looked startled, not because he bumped into the girl, but because the girl had the nerve to react in such a rude way. People always stayed away from Creed. Something about him wasn't right. In a dark, raspy voice, Creed replied, "Don't let it happen again child." As Creed walked away, he started to regret what he said to the girl. She appeared lovely, however Creed was never good with social interaction. He wanted to turn around and apologize to the girl as he awkwardly dragged his clinking feet away. He waited for an excuse to apologize. The shattering metallic sound continued to radiate from his tall, gloomy figure.
«☣
I'm wasting my days, I throw them away
Losing it all on these sick little games

((OCC⊱))
Kin Meido was in his regular attire, and roaming the halls getting accompanied with the school grounds. The rhythmic 'klack' of his prayer beads and wakizashi brought him memories of home in the mountain. Pushing past these thoughts he sped up his pace. His arms were folded together, the sleaves of his robes meeting in the middle concealing a the slight tremble his hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff