• Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Keep your mask on at all costs
No one needs to see who you really are

x
x
x

xxxxClover's features softened as Gunnar explainened why he agreed with her.She could feel the rush of the wind on her face as he spoke. She closed her eyes slighly and reminiced on the happy moment that only occoured hours ago. She smiled slightly as the boy told her she had a unique name. "Kids not bad after all" Then immediatly after that she smile turned into a scowl. She stuck her tongue out, "Oh ew. Dont call me miss. Loosed up dude. We're teenagers. Enjoy it!"
xxxxClover's muscles relaxed. This boy was easy to talk to. She felt the words flow out of her mouth flawlessly. Usually she had to contemplate every answer to a question and the reaction she would get from it before she said it. "This feels weird. Ive never been able to talk to someone so easily." She listenened intently as he explained his power. Her eyes widened with ever word. "Good god youre humble. If i had power like that id be such a badass" Gunnar asked the girl what her power was and in her response she became flustered. She muttered quietly under her breathe, "I can manipulate the plants around me. I know compared to your power mine is really lame." Clover sighed and shook her head. Te bell rang abover their heads causeing Clover to shift her position in annoyance. She clasped her hands behind her head for support and walked away slowly. She turned around slightly and called to Gunnar, "Dude! You coming or what?" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x

xxxxxxDone let anyone see your true colors
xxxxxxxxxMaybe no one will notice.

OCC -> Just finished homework. Sorry for the wait! And sorry for the size as well.

Hollow Blackheart
Kin Meido

Meido was in an airport wearing a suit and a fedora slanted down covering his face. Multiple seals on the inside of his suit kept him from showing his true form. Meido kept his head down as he went through the rest of the airport. With his luggage and his heavy duty security case that held his katana and wakizashi in hand, he left the airport. He then sat down awkwardly at a bench and waited for the school to send someone to pick him up. Occasionally he would check the time on his watch.

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still my worst enemy,
no matter where I am, I'll still get the best of me, I'm my own enemy

User Image

This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy,

『G U N N A R』

Gunnar lightly raised his hand to his head, and nonchalantly tried to neaten it, as he'd forgotten to fix his hair before he'd left his dorm. He'd noticed she seemed to give him a smile; which was most likely a good thing. He felt his lips almost twitch into a smile as well, but she had frowned shortly after.
He lightly nodded, noting the fact he is not to be too formal with her, because it was obvious she didn't like it. "My bad. I don't do it on purpose; you could even say I do it absentmindedly. I'm just slightly used to addressing people like so," he explained, "I won't do it again, don't worry." he assured her. "No, no, no..." he denied, shrugging. "Well, it's not necessarily that awesome, too many people can use fire real easily. As for breathing it, I'm not so sure about." Patiently, he awaited for her reply, nodding when he was told what they were. "You say your ability as if it's bad, or like you're embarrassed of it. Of course I'd prefer Fire over plants, because I come from a land where that's the main type, but yours aren't even the slightest bit bad. It's not really the type or what your power even is, it's how you use it. Correct?" he asked, grinning lightly.
He looked up, as if he'd be able to actually SEE the bell. He looked back down, noticing Clover begin to walk. "Ah, yes. Do we all go to the same place?"

But when it falls apart, it feels like a brand new start, and I can't remember why I ripped everything apart

SammieTe

[No problem. :3
It's not like mine are longer. It looks like I got a freakin' book when I'm typing it, then I post it, and it's like... "Oh."]

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
.::Kieran Altus::.
User Image

Kieran hummed to himself merrily as he wondered around the halls looking for the main office, acceptance letter in hand. He probably should have found it by now but everything was so new and interesting he kept wandering off. "I should probably get focused, huh?" Propping his kawaii robot-print suitcase against the wall he put his hands on his hips and surveyed the hallway. He squinted left and then right. "Ehhhh?! I could be anywhere!" he realized shaking his head, and slumped against a wall dramatically in a defeated pose. After mock sobbing for a moment something caught his ear. "Wait! Are those voices?" He paused. A guys voice drifted down the hall. "Victory!" Kieran beamed to himself, grabbing the handle of his suitcase and setting off in that direction. He raised his eyebrows at the ceiling as a bell chimed over head.

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

x
x
x

xxxxClover looked up at the celing as if the answer to where they were supposed to go would fall through the panels."Idunno. And about what you said earlier about how i use my powers and such? Yeah i understand all that but i mean i wish i could do something with it to help someone. I mean the only thing i can think about is if i find a person starving and i make a whole tree of apples or something. Dude i dont know. I feel like everyone knows their purpose in life, or at least how to use their power and im still "developing" or something along those lines. She looked back at the boy walking slilently behind her and shrugged. "Nothing is ever easy and even if im given an easy task I always manage to make it ten times harder than it needs to be." Clover winced as she said that. She's never been so open with a complete stranger before. "So anyway where you from?" You said that 'many people use fire' what do you mean by that.? Where im from you were a freak if you weren't just like everyone else. Thanks why im here. No one else had powers like we do. I mean they defiantly all had the power to manipulate people to get whatever they want, but i wouldn't necessarily call that a power." As they walked around the school trying to figure out where to go Clover noticed a steady stream of students all moving in the same direction. Mindlesly she walked with them to where ever they were going. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x

OCC -> I know right! Its terrible!
EDITED <--> Talking color fixed

Hollow Blackheart

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kieran suddenly found himself in a steady flow of students. "Excuse me? Do you know where the main office is? Um, excuse me?" he asked people as he walked with them towards some unknown destination. But they were all too caught up in chatter to each other to notice him. His collection of overly cute trinkets tied to his bag jingled rhythmically as he stumbled along dazed.

[Sorry this one is so short, I didn't know how to make it any longer as he's not doing much O.o]

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

This anger changes me, it effects the way I see, effects every part of me, and makes you my enemy,

『G U N N A R』

Gunnar stroked his chin, like it'd somehow increase how quickly and smart he could reply. "Hm..." he hummed quietly. "You can't...Make some kind of Vines shoot up from the ground, or thorns...something like that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "What all can you conjure up exactly?" he added, desperately wanting to help Clover figure out how to become adept in her powers. He shook his head. "Clover, you don't need to rush yourself. Believe me, sometimes other talents are harder to master; even control, than others. You'll find out things at your own pace." he reassured her, absentmindedly touching her shoulder; though he retreated it in enough time, so hopefully she didn't notice. He did that when trying to comfort others, though he was probably about to have her hand comforted on his face because of that. "Oh, everyone normally does that. Don't worry, I can promise you that you're not alone." he added.
"Where I'm from? Hm...It's there, but it isn't. It's on this Earth, but not necessarily there. You could say it's on a different plane or dimension, but still on Earth, and looks like Earth. It's hard to explain. Anyways, it's called Sol, and while we're all humans, most are completely awakened, giving them above average human physical characteristics. Magic is common there, and is quite different from this place in terms of accepting beings with magic..." he muttered. "Really? That's terrible. Sounds like a horrible place to be. As if powers should separate you from other powerless beings. It almost sounds like they're jealous or scared." he told her, shaking his head. "I'm sorry you had to endure such a thing all your life." he told her. Noticing he'd followed the herd of students, he'd sped up and caught up, slipping through a few people to walk beside her. He quickly became uneasy. "So many people around us..." he huffed, his breathing getting slightly heavy, SLIGHTLY. "Don't laugh, but I'm claustrophobic..." he told her, turning his face away so she couldn't see how embarrassed he was. Such an idiotic fear to have...

But when it falls apart, it feels like a brand new start, and I can't remember why I ripped everything apart

SammieTe

[Oh, indeed ma'am, INDEED.]

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User Image
M I T S U K Oxx D A W Nx
xH A T A K E Y

xx▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

- You wish to see me ) ;; ???
- My mind is at race ) ;; OMG ADORABLE!!!
- Who is surrounding me? ) ;; Way too many people...
- My heart is tied up with) ;; Frightened/Happy

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x xMitsuko had also been caught up in the crowd. She clutched one of her favorite books tightly against her, weary from all the people. Mitsuko really hoped her sister would be there soon. Mitsuko tried not to get lost in the crowd of people but she did anyway and somehow ended up back inside. She whimpered slightly, not really wanting to force herself through the crowd so instead she slipped out and stood be some lockers, attempting to catch her breathe.

xxxWhen Mitsuko heard that someone else also was having troubles she knew she had to at least say something. Against her better judgement and fears, she stepped forward. "Um...I know where the office is." She said shyly, trying not to draw too much attention to herself. This was going to be a great way to gain confidence around other people. Now all she had to do was make sure that she didn't mess anything u-"OH MY GOSH!" Mitsuko gasped, kneeling and looking at all his cute little accessories. "These are sooo adorable!" She squealed, temporarily breaking her shy behavior.

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅

☾◦ If I told you I cared,
xx✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓαʋgɦ αt мє?
xxxxxღ◦ If I told you I was scared,
xxxxxxxx✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɦσℓ∂ мє?
User Image

☾◦ If I told you what my heart wanted,
✿◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ɓεℓiεvε мє?xx
ღ◦ If I told you that I loved you,xxxxx
✦◦ Wσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσvε мє?xxxxxxxx

(so you're not lonely anymore...)

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

x
x
x

xxxxClover thought intently to herself. "I can manipulate any plant to my leisure but i have to be outside and directly touching the plant. Thorns and poison plants dont work all that well with me. Ive learned from experience. She sighed "I know i shouldnt rush to do things but im tired..." Clover was tired of talking about herself. She'd never done anything like that before. No one really cared before. Talking like a normal person felt weird. Clover felt a slight warmth on her shoulder but shook it off and walked a little faster. "What the hell was that?" Clover looked back to see Gunnar talking about where he was from. She nodded and listened carefully to the words he was speaking but she couldnt help but feel slightly confused.
xxxxInstead of asking questions she decided to go with what he was saying. The it dawned on her. "Wait are you human? Stuck in her small town outside of Blumentaus Clover never thought that if she was in a school where people had powers then that means at least one of the other students wasnt completely human. She shivered at the thought of how small her life was compared to all the other things in the world that people didnt know about. Clover was brought back from her epiphany when Gunnar commented that the other kids were jealous. "No i dont think it was that. I think it was that they didnt understand the value of individuality.Clover mentally high-fived herself for sounding smart.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x

OCC -> Yay! Posts! I just realized i switched my talking and thinking colors, i have to fix that...

Hollow Blackheart
Meido Stood up, after a couple of days had past, he checked his watch one last time. "Well i guess i shouldn't have assumed a ride their." As soon as he sensed no one was looking he almost instantaneously put his possessions into a scroll and flew off as a crow towards the school. after a while of flying over a forest he saw a clearing where an out of place school was starting their classes. oh good i might not be late. Meido Swooped down into an open window and through a corridor to get to his class room, as he entered he turned back into a tengu.

((signing out, no-one have my class pwease))

Lonely Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

『G U N N A R』

Gunnar nodded. "Okay, no poison or thorns. No big deal. Though the fact you must be touching one is a bit of a drawback, couldn't you just make a tree branch extend out possibly...bludgeon someone's face in with it? Wrap someone up in the roots? Enclose them in wood? There's lots of things you could do, if I'm getting what you're saying." he replied, shrugging. "Tired...?" he asked. "Like, sleepy tired?" he asked her, raising an eyebrow. She seemed to have already been opening up to him, and he was actually loosening up a bit. He still seemed to have retained his indifferent expression, but he was happy to have made a friend so far, and she was definitely more than a decent person.
He sighed with content, happy that she must have gotten it, even though he knew it was hard to picture, as it sounded impossible and even crazy. He narrowed his eyes when she asked if he was Human. Hopefully it wasn't a bad thing. ".... Yes. Why?" he asked, turning towards her. Were humans not allowed or something? Was it bad where she came from? He had no clue... "Ah, I guess you're right. Though...I'd be jealous if I didn't have any special abilities like everyone here. It's more of a burden to not have powers than to, right?" he asked, though the question was rhetorical...yet, he wanted to hear her input.

SammieTe

[ emotion_awesome Lolz, PERMISSION TO SAY "FAIL"?.]

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

x
x
x

xxxxClover shrugged, "As long as im physically touching the plant i can do anything. I can touch it with my foot, shin, head, elbow, it just has to be skin contact." Clover nodded taking all of Gunnar's ideas into full considerations. She appreciated his help immensely. It wasnt everyday she actually met someone who genuinely wanted to help. "If i didnt have powers like the people here than i would have absolutely no idea about them so i wouldnt exactly be able to be jealous. Id imagine myself with powers, something cool like being able to control people or something. I appreciate my powers. Im almost never hungry, but i wouldnt say my life would be a burden without them. I would be able to relate to the kids back at home."
xxxxClover avoided the "tired" question altogether. She didnt feel like going into depth about what she meant. That would mean she would have to explain her feelings. And by explaining her feelings she would have to let Gunnar into her world. Clover wasnt ready for anything like that yet.
x
x
x

OCC -> Permission DENIED!

Hollow Blackheart

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kieran was so busy daydreaming that he almost didn't hear a soft voice offering him help. "Um...I know where the office is." He stopped an saw the girl standing by the lockers. She looked nervous for a moment and then- "OH MY GOSH!" She gasped and knelt down to look at his jumble of accesories "These are sooo adorable!" She squealed. Kieran beamed "Aren't they?! I've been collecting for years, I had to leave hundreds back at home." The other students didn't seem to care much that he'd stopped moving and continued to bustle forward around him. He grabbed the girl's hand and led her back towards a more open area of the hallway, he would be able to hear her better here too. He stopped and turned to face her. "So you know where the main office is? It says here that's where I need to go." He held up his acceptance letter, his other hand still holding hers.

(Sorry, I didn't see your post ;P And now I think I'm off to bed. Will pick up again tomorrow smile )

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
(*Spits coffee EVERYWHERE* Guys, you'll never guess who just added me on Gaia with a new account.

Original owner, Mays)

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spunky Skunk

Good news?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash